Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

hudaalboraabudu@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

hudaalboraabudu@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:21 pm

Fwd: FROM BARR ABUDU HUDA ALBORA ( YOUR SAID FUNDS $26.7MILLION IN ABU DHABI ISLAMIC BANK DUBAI)

Abudu Huda Albora <hudaalboraabudu@gmail.com>
Bcc:

17 Jul at 16:33

Dear Beneficiary

I was at the Abu Dhabi Islamic bank yesterday to follow up on my application for the release of your deposited funds and to inquire about the procedure to get the fund to your favor. From my findings at the bank, you are the beneficiary to the sum of US$26,700,000.00 over the past few years. I have verified and confirmed that the funds are available in the Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank vault here in Dubai, Because of my findings I have now accepted the offer to ensure the deposit contract should be terminated and the funds are moved back to your country in your nominated bank accounts.

My visit to the bank is very timely because the bank has been trying to make a decision on the fund due to your absence. I officially submitted a fund release Application to the bank, but they require that I will submit a duly sworn affidavit in support of your claims. This has to be done here in U.A.E at the Federal high court of Dubai, U.A.E.

I have attached to this mail a copy of my Dubai, U.A.E international passport and also my details are as below:

NAME: Barrister Abudu Huda Albora
ADDRESS: AlButten-Bani Yas Road, Dubai, U.A.E
MARITAL STATUS: MARRIED

To swear the affidavit, there is a payment of Oath Fee and Stamp duty fee that you MUST pay for now. My service fees (which is 1% total Funds) will be paid to me after you have received funds into your bank account, 1% of US$26.700,000 million is = $267,000(Two hundred & sixty thousand seven hundred and seventy-five Unites States dollar only) To be paid.

The details of the required charges are as follows:
1. CONSULTATION FEE: $ 470
2. ADMINISTRATIVE FEE: $210
3. Official documents from Dubai government: $ 898

I require the Total sum of $1,578usd to acquire the necessary documents for the transfer to commence.

Do inform me after you receive this email and understood it's content for information and account to make the payment, this should be done as soon as possible for immediate and further proceedings.

See attached file for more.

Yours Sincerely
Barrister Abudu Huda Albora
Legal Practitioner, Dubai U.A.E.

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

almabank@aol.com

Unread postby qdr003 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:09 pm

Hi Wayne:

I received an email from a girl pretending to be in love with me and needed my help to transfer funds into my account. She uses the name Vickie P Michaelson. She claims she is from Australia and located to the US, with her mom, after her dad died.
The first email came from almabank@aol.com asking me for a picture of my drivers license, home address, and bank information. I'm surprised they didn't ask for my social security number.
Once I asked for more information, they said the funds were transferred to Standard Chartered Bank in the UK. Used the email scott.bernard@consultant.com.
I asked the girl for the name and email of her lawyer and she provided "Barr Huda Albora with email huda.chambers1@gmail.com with phone number 724-304-8186.
qdr003
New survivor

almabank@aol.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:18 pm

Hello,
I'm glad that you were suspicious and warned off this scammer.
What you need to do now is do not reply to anyone involved in the scam. Do not report their accounts to be closed and do not tell them you know they are a scammer or that they are posted here.

Follow the information in this topic: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26504

+17243048186
Number billable as geographic
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New Kensington, PA
Original network provider Allegiance Telecom Of Pennsylvania, Inc.

Their phone number is a redirected VOIP phone number, meaning they can be anywhere in the world...most likely Nigeria.

Skype name: scott.bernard@consultant.com
Skype profile ID: scott.bernard@consultant.com
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: hudaalboraabudu@gmail.com

Unread postby Tambo88 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:54 pm

This one is still being active, I have spend the past week with someone pretending he works at barcleys Bank in dubai. He claims to work there and has a client that had died. He will then ask to set up a deal where you act like a living relative to that client of his. He sent the same identity Id card also there is a bank account under William okai. The man that done this with me is on twitter amin Habib. Very convincing indeed
Tambo88
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:07 pm

Tambo88,

Can you please give us his email address and his social profiles? Twitter? Other ones?
How about his emails to you? Websites mentioned?
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby dreamcoil101 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:20 pm

My dear XXXXX,

I thank you for your reply and your readiness to be a part of this noble task. Please, I want you to know that I did not just contact you. I believe that my contact with you is by God's divine direction.

I am Mrs Julie Aaron Lauberth from the USA. I am Married To Late Mr. Aaron Lauberth who worked with the Emirates National Oil Company ,U.A - ENOC as an international expatriate before He died in the year 2018. After my long prayer, I believe that I am divinely directed to you and I pray that God Almighty will give you the inner grace,the strength and wisdom to carry out this noble task I am assigning to you to the glory of God Almighty and to the benefit of humanity.

I wish to use this opportunity to inform you that I am contacting you because of the sum of $6.5 million united states dollars which was deposited in a bank in Dubai by my late husband, Mr. Aaron Luauberth since the year 2014 before his death in 2018 and this fund was meant for humanitarian projects. And until the death of my husband in 2018, we were married for many years without any child and now my doctors have confirmed to me during my medical examinations that i will only live few months from now and this is why I have to take this bold step of donating the fund to you believing and trusting that you will not betray my trust .

This fund as i have mentioned to you above is meant for the purpose of building Humanitarian Foundations,Orphanage Centers,helping the poor and Widows and the Less Privileged around the world . Before the death of my husband, we were both philanthropists and have been engaged in the building and establishment of humanitarian foundations since we have no child.

So, if you know that you are willing to receive the fund as I have explained to you above, you should please use the fund for the building of orphanage Centers,Helping Widows and the poor around and also helping the less privileged around you and in the society at large.

As soon as you receive the fund in your account, you are required to take 30% out of the fund as a token gift for your efforts and to cover up any inconveniences you might have encountered in the course of this great task and the remaining 60% you must please use for the purpose as I have explained to you above to fulfill my wish and the good wishes of my Late husband.

I am presently in a hospital now where I have been undergoing Medical treatment for Cancer and this is where I am writing you from and please I do not need any telephone conversation for now in respect of my doctor's advice and moreso because of the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I do not want any of my husband's relatives to know anything about the existence of this fund because I do not want my husband's hard earned money to be misused without using it for the purpose he instructed me before his death.

So, to enable you to receive the fund from the private bank in Dubai, U.A.E where it is presently deposited, you should contact our family lawyer immediately with the information below so that he will guide you properly on how to receive the fund.

Advocate Mustafa Al Falah
E-mail: mustafalfalah@aol.com
Phone /whatsapp Number:+971582109428

Thank you and may the good God bless you as you do His will and please i advice you to always be prayerful.

Your beloved sister,

Mrs Julie Aaron Luauberth

f*ck this scammers! haha
dreamcoil101
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:54 pm

+971582109428
Note: This telephone number is most likely a United Arab Emirates number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.