Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

official.richardowen@gmail.com kalidhahhad442@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

official.richardowen@gmail.com kalidhahhad442@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:35 am

Recovery scam:

The United Nations Compensation Commission (UNCC)
UNCC Secretariat Villa la Pelouse Palais des Nations
8-12 Avenue de la Paix 1211 Geneva, Switzerland

Attn: Unpaid Beneficiary
RELEASE OF YOUR DELAYED/UNPAID PAYMENT.

I am happy to inform you that,this afternoon due to pressures from me to my friend who works in IMF, because he told me about a confidential IMF program called Debt Cancellation and Reconciliation Program, that is going on since 3 years ago, to pay out sums of money to victims of internet frauds, i slotted your name as a plan B to raise the funds you are looking for, I am deeply surprised that your name have been slated for this payments from IMF. my friend called me now to inform me.

You are to appear in the Debt Cancellation/Reconciliation Committee office in Ecuador, you are to sign and bring original copies of the documents to the European Releasing officers in London for immediate release of the Payment Order, which you will send to me and the funds will be released automatically and immediately to your current designated account, Travel arrangements will commence today, so get your passport ready, your travel tickets will be sent to you accordingly.

You are to send us a current copy of your International Passport which we need in processing your documents accordingly and in line with the provisions of the act guiding the commission, Furtherance to this instruction, you are to strictly adhere to the process and policy of the commission, you are advised to state the total sum you are expecting and payments you have done so far in any transaction that you have been victimized up till date with details and reasons why you made the payments. this exercise is very important for you to be able to reclaim all payments you have made in the course of this transaction from the first day you started.

The commission will pay you back all payments you have made and as well as send you your expected funds if verified and authenticated after you have sent this information. You will be mobilized to go for the signing of the classified Debt Cancellation documents in Ecuador and return the originals of the documents to the Resident Releasing officers in London , to and fro tickets will be provided for you back to your country.Your travel allowance will be sent to you before you embark on the trip for your minor travel expenses.

This Trip is at NO COST to you, for being selected as a beneficiary of this IMF program, IMF have undertaken all expenses that you will make until you get back home, of course your funds, according to their records which will be transferred 48 hours as you return home.

After verification of the documents by the Resident Releasing Officers in London , your funds will be transferred to your account immediately.This is a rare opportunity and you are expected to adhere strictly to the instructions to be successful in this exercise.

Contact Mr.Richard Owen the IMF Coordinator in London with the details below.

Name: MR. RICHARD OWEN
E-mail: official.richardowen@gmail.com

Make sure you use as Subject I Am A BENEFICIARY, and also include this REF NO: XCBTYH16 in the email message you send to Mr.Richard Owen.

MAKE SURE YOU COPY ME ALL COMMUNICATIONS AND CORRESPONDENCES FROM MR. RICHARD OWEN TO ENABLE US UPDATE OUR RECORDS AND FOLLOW UP.

He awaits the documents requested from you to proceed.

Yours Sincerely,

Rev. Martin Sajdik
Under-Secretary-General
Economic and Social Affairs.

Header:
Return-Path: <kalidhahhad442@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019
Subject: RELEASE OF YOUR DELAYED/UNPAID PAYMENT.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.