Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jessicawilliam1147@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jessicawilliam1147@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:25 pm

EUROPEAN ANTI FRAUD UNIT

EUROPEAN ANTI FRAUD UNIT <jessicawilliam1147@gmail.com>
Reply-To: european_anti_fraud_unit@writeme.com
Bcc:

17 Jul at 14:44

EUROPEAN ANTI FRAUD UNIT

Address:700 19th St NW, Washington,

DC 20431,United States

Attention:

My name is Ms. Christine Lagarde and I work with the EUROPEAN ANTI FRAUD UNIT, I am writing you to let you know that finally your ATM Card worth $6,000,000.00 USD has been delivered through FEDEX to Mr. Peter Perry for activation, who works with the IMF where it is going to be activated before final delivery to your home address. You can use the tracking number with the tracking site below to track the ATM Card to be sure it has been delivered to Mr. Peter Perry for activation.

Delivery Company: Fedex Courier Company

Tracking Number: 774909134450

Tracking Site: https://www.fedex.com/en-us/home.html

You are simply advice to contact our Claim Agent Mr. Peter Perry (peterperry2008@outlook.com) . You can call him on this number or text (+15125610371) with the below details as stated.?

Contact him with your data as stated below:

1. Your Full Name.........................

2. Your Full Address Where You Want the Courier Company to Send Your Funds.

3. Your Age...................................

4. Occupation.................................

5. Cell/Telephone Numbers...............

6. Country......................................

Note: The only fee you are to send for the activation of your ATM Card is just $650 USD. So make sure you don't send him more than $650 USD. Your card is already with him and you can track it with the tracking details given to you above for confirmation.

`

Best Regards,

Ms. Christine Lagarde

EUROPEAN ANTI FRAUD UNIT
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.