Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

maildept-update@bossmail.de

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

maildept-update@bossmail.de

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:22 pm

KINDLY GET BACK TO ME.

Robert Kimberly <maildept-update@bossmail.de>

17 Jul at 12:59

Attn: Sir/Madam

My name is Mr.Robert Kimberly,i am an Inspection Agent attached with Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport, Atlanta Georgia.In the course of our official inspections at the customs storage ware house, i discovered an abandoned shipment via UK by a Diplomat. when i personally scanned it, our cash-track machine detected that the content of the Consignments are cash,it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in Metallic Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 45kg each. On my assumption, each of the 2 boxes will contain more than $5M or above in each.

On further investigation, i discovered that the consignment was abandoned due to wrong declaration of the content, also the Diplomats inability to pay for Non Inspection/Yellow Tag Fees and other required documents because he did not know the content of the boxes.

I want to arrange the trip to and from the airport services of a secured couriers section to provide the security it needs to your doorstep.

Now i want to strike a deal with you, in your acceptance i want to proceed on this. As a Fiduciary Agent with your cooperation and assistance, I have the capacity to secure the release of your relationship with my status. You will compensate me as soon as the consignments are delivered to your designated address.

If you are not in agreement with this proposal, please disregard it. But if you can meet my condition, then we have a deal. I can not wait for 24 hours and 48 hours to proceed to your address. Write me on this email :( robert.kimberly24@gmail.com) if you are using me to send me your phone number and your full name.

You can also call me on this number +15612403412, if you wish to speak with me but you can not call me on the phone information so that i can reach you when i am back in the office.

signed,

Mr. Robert Kimberly

Director of Operations, Inspection Unit

Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, United States
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.