Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dagbu@t-online.de

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

dagbu@t-online.de

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Dear Fund Beneficiary

REV.MATHEW OKOH <dagbu@t-online.de>
To:
rev.mathewokoh38@gmail.com

17 Jul at 10:30

Dear Fund Beneficiary,

I am REV.MATHEW OKOH, the new director ATM Head of Operation ZENITH BANK OF AFRICA,I resumed to this office on the 4th of JULY 2019 and during my official research I discovered an abandoned ATM Master card valued sum of $10.5Million belonging to you as the rightfully intimate beneficiary.

I tried to know why this card has not been released to you but I was told by the ZENITH BANK OF AFRICA management that the former director ATM head of operation who left this office four months ago withhold your card for his own personal use without knowing that his evil plans towards diverting your fund will be discovered.

Now that your ATM Master card is still available and ready for your receiving, therefore you have to come down here to our bank to pick up your card direct from my office or alternatively it can be arranged and shipped to your address through any registered reliable courier service company that is attached to our bank and also which you will take care of the courier charge only, hope it is cleared and accepted by you?

I don't know the courier cost of shipping the card to you but if you permit me and accept the terms, then I can make an inquiry from the courier shipping company to find out the cost, but in that case you will be required to forward to me your address where you want to receive the card to enable me find out the shipping cost to your location.

Your direct telephone number and address will be needed and more details of your ATM card payment will be made known to you as soon as I receive your swift positive response.Get back to me immediately you receive this mail for inward transaction.Waiting for your Urgent respond to my email:rev.mathewokoh381@gmail.com

Thanks for your co-operation and i wait for your kind positive respond.

Yours Faithfully,

From the Desk Of:
REV.MATHEW OKOH
Director ATM Department
ZENITH BANK OF AFRICA
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.