Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrsmarthadjames@aol.com rainforestcapitalb@accountant.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrsmarthadjames@aol.com rainforestcapitalb@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:42 pm

Dying Widow Scam from a Survivor:

Date: 14 Jun 2019
Subject: Re: DIVINE DONATION FROM ME, PLEASE DO REPLY ME ASAP !!!!
To:
Cc:

Dear Beloved,

I got your email today. Thank you so much for your help in the direction of
this transaction,as i was led to do what I am doing. I want you to contact
the RAINFOREST CAPITAL BANK in NEBRASKA to change my online bank account
name in your favor, for an easy transfer of my total sum of $18.5million
United state dollars to be transferred bit by bit into any local account of
your choice, with you having access to my online bank account Login
coordinates,the government will not have to interfere in your transfer
process.

As soon as you contact the RAINFOREST CAPITAL BANK IN NEBRASKA they will
immediately commence work for the change of ownership of account name to
your own name, that will automatically make you the rightful owner of the
sum of $18.5 million united state dollars , you are to distribute this fund
to the motherless baby's home , the less privilege once and charity homes
even those that are in need of it.My beloved i am assigning only 30%
percent of the fund for your personal use and the rest should be used for
the kingdom work of the Almighty God.

THE BANK OFFICER IN CHARGE OF MY FUND INFO:
CONTACT BANK: RAINFOREST CAPITAL BANK NEBRASKA.
OFFICER IN CHARGE: MR ANTHONY HARRIS
PHONE NUMBER : +1 (402)796 1131
EMAIL ADDRESS: rainforestcapitalb@accountant.com

I have already sent an authorization letter to the RAINFOREST CAPITAL BANK
OF NEBRASKA telling them that you are my next of kin,as my chance of
survival in this impending surgery that is coming up next week according to
my personal doctor,and i have a very slim chance to leave again,which is my
main purpose wanting to will this my inheritance to you and my only
surviving family member just in case i did not make it back to life again
as i have only 50/50 chance to leave again according to my doctor.

THE BANK OFFICER IN CHARGE OF MY FUND INFO:
CONTACT BANK: RAINFOREST CAPITAL BANK NEBRASKA.
OFFICER IN CHARGE: MR.ANTHONY HARRIS
PHONE NUMBER : +1(402)796 1131
EMAIL ADDRESS: rainforestcapitalb@accountant.com

Please all I need is your maximum cooperation in this transaction with
bank, because am not going to be around, will go back to the hospital for
my surgery by next week and i will hand over my email account password to
my doctor just in case you need any help or assistance in the future
because i have also informed the doctor that you are my only surviving
family and my next of kin to my personal doctor,i want you to pray for me
this time because am very afraid, my heart is weak and my body can no
longer sustain any more pains,please the attachment bellow is the copy of
the authorization letter, do not forget to send it to the bank also for
reconfirmation..

I will wait for your update as I have forwarded your details and
authorization letter to RAINFORST CAPITAL BANK NEBRASKA. I have also told
my Doctor about you and he promise to assist you and follow up the
transaction on my absent until you receive the Fund, i can as well send you
the personal contact of my doctor so that you get to email and talk with
him.

Dr Philip MacCarthy, promise to be at your service anytime as I have giving
to him everything regarding to my Fund at RAINFOREST CAPITAL BANK NEBRASKA,
i will release his personal contact in our next email.

Dr Philip MacCarthy is a very nice and honest man and he has been on my
side since I was admit here at the Hospital so he has promise to assist you
on my absent. Dr Philip is there for you at anytime.

I don't know how to thank you, But i promise you that God will never
forsake you a ...

On 18 Jun 2019
"(RCB)RAINFOREST CAPITAL BANK" <rainforestcapitalb@accountant.com> wrote:
RAINFOREST CAPITAL BANK
REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT UNIT
HOURS OF OPERATIONS
MONDAY- SATURDAY
+1 519 341 4704

Attention ,

Dear sir/madam.

This is to officially confirm the receipt of your your personal details and information,our customer care are working on the opening of online bank account ,right now as we have confirm the reuired details to commence work on your online bank account setup which will be ready in the next 2 working days (44hrs).

However, you are required to reinstate your readiness in receiving this online bank account login coordinates for your stree free transfers into any designated bank account of your choice in your country.

The attachments contains my international passport and office ID card for your own view only .please do not expose it to any risk

We awaits your prompt responds ASAP !!!

WE BELIEVE IN THE VIRTUES OF OLD-FASHIONED BANKING AND ARE COMMITTED TO THE STANDARDS ASSOCIATED WITH MODERN-DAY BANKING AS WELL

Best Regards.

MR ANTHONY HARRIS
RAINFOREST CAPITAL BANK
Operation Manager

RainForest Capital Bank is profiled here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=76369&start=30

Phone Numbers:
+14027961131
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Malcolm, NE
Original network provider* Windstream Nebraska, Inc.

+15193414704
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Canada
City or exchange location Guelph
Original network provider* Rogers Communications Canada Inc. (Cable)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@rainforestcapitalb.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:45 pm

From: "Rainforest Capital Bank" <info@rainforestcapitalb.com>
Date: 21 Jun 2019
Subject: Account Registration
To:
Cc:

Dear Customer,

This is to inform you that your Account # XXXXXXX is register successfully with Rainforest Capital Bank and currently in Inactive state. We will soon contact you once it get activated.

In case you need any further clarification , please do get in touch with your Home Branch. or contact us via email

Regards,
Rainforest Capital Bank

From: "(RCB)RAINFOREST CAPITAL BANK" <rainforestcapitalb@accountant.com>
Date: 21 Jun 2019
Subject: Re:RAINFOREST CAPITAL BANK ,FROM THE DESK OF MR HARRIS
To:
Cc:

RAINFOREST CAPITAL BANK
REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT UNIT,
HOURS OF OPERATIONS
MONDAY- SATURDAY
+1(519)341 1131

Attention ,

Congratulations on the successful release of your online bank account coordinates, you are now free to login and change your account password and note that your security and banking details remain your personal information and should not be divulged to any third party.

Bellow are your online login details,please click on the website for you to login with your online account coordinated below.
===============================================================================

Bank Website : ( http:/ /rainforestcapitalb.com/en )

Your Bank account Name :

Your Bank name: RAINFOREST CAPITAL BANK

Your online bank account ID :

Your online bank password :

Your online bank pin :

==================================================================================
Please insure you confirm the receipt of this online bank account and remember to change your online bank account password for security reasons.

WE BELIEVE IN THE VIRTUES OF OLD-FASHIONED BANKING AND ARE COMMITTED TO THE STANDARDS ASSOCIATED WITH MODERN-DAY BANKING AS WELL

Congratulations once more

Respectfully yours,

MR.ANTHONY TOM HARRIS
RAINFOREST CAPITAL BANK
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

steven@royal.ocn.ne.jp mrsmarthadjames@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:15 pm

From another Survivor:

Mrs Martha Deborah James <steven@royal.ocn.ne.jp>
wrote this on (June 12, 2019):
DIVINE DONATION FROM ME, PLEASE DO REPLY ME ASAP

Dearest in Christ,

Greetings to you

My name is Mrs. Martha D.James, wife to the late Gerald Cart from America, I am old i have no family no kids, I lost my husband and my only two kids in a motor accident five years ago it's so sad for me right now, I am very ill with cancer, doctors says I have short time to live, I have decided to give my wealth to an honest person that can use it to glorify the name of the lord.

After I received instruction from my God to use this fund to do GODS work and to give to charity, I prayed to God for direction and he has been directing me. I told God that i want a ministry, or an honest person who will spend the fund for things that will glorify His name. This revelation came after my conversion from sinner to a Born Again Christian.

I received Christ and I found out that a sinner has no place in the kingdom of God. I never had rest of mind, I seek God for forgiveness and he revealed to me that I will only have rest of mind if I serve him with all my wealth and he will bless me mightily.

It was when I received Christ that I realized the meaning of going to heaven. I need to make heaven; I don't want to perish in hell fire.

As my level of Christianity was increasing, I understood that the wealth of sinners is acquired for the just. God opened my eyes to the book of Ecclesiastes 6, verses 1 & 2. Read this scripture and you will understand that there are people in this world that God gave the grace to acquire wealth yet God did not give them the grace to enjoy the wealth.

I happened to fall into the same category now it is the wish of God. When God revealed to me to use my wealth to do his work, I understood that God was testing me like He tested Abraham and other men of God. Abraham needed a child and God asked him to use his only son for sacrifice, Abraham was faithful.

He obeyed and God made him father of many nations.After the death of my late husband and when I was told about my illness I have to sell all our properties which amounted to about $19.5million which I deposited with one Bank for safety purpose if anything happen to me this funds will be impounded can you use this funds for the kingdoms work and for charity purpose.

AWAIT YOUR PROMPT REPLY.

In His Service,
Mrs. Martha D.James

Mrsmarthad James <mrsmarthadjames@aol.com>
wrote it (date: Jun 13, 2019):
Dear beloved brother in Christ,

Thanks very much for your quick and wonderfully response and I really appreciate it, thank you once again for your suggestions , i was only doing the wheal of almighty God who reviewed to me that you are a throw believer, and is you alone can help with this great project of God, I want you to understand that you are not doing this to help me, you are doing it to fulfill the wish of God by using this Fund to do the kingdoms work and for charity purpose as God directing me. I really understood all you stated and i am not here for your money and i can never be part of scam in my life or play with my life because of money so i want you to know that God has chooses you to do his work.

My doctor said to me that I don't have much time to spend and I want to make sure that you receive this Fund before I will live this world since you promise to do the work of God, please you have to keep your promise to help the poor/homeless and the needy in order to complete the wish of our God.

I prayed that our lord will give you the power to carry on this transaction and kingdoms work and I promise that God will never forget you and your family as you carry on his work. also below are the question I need from you regards to my Fund.

1. Where do you worship?
2. What is the name of your Church?
3. Will you keep your word to receive this Fund?
4. Will you keep your promise to use this Fund as God wishes?
5. Will you make sure you receive my Fund even when am alive or Not and help the needy?
6. Can you please tell me what next you will do with this Fund apart from God's wish?

As soon as I receive your answer on those question's, I will give you the Bank contact where the Fund was deposited, also I thank you for giving me hope that you will make sure that you receive my Fund and use it for the work of God, however, I feel so sad whenever I remember the death of my late husband because he is very caring man and he knows when am happy and when am not happy, My doctor told me to stop recalling the death of my husband, but it is very had to me.

I cried and prayed all day for God to forgive me all my sins so that when i die that I will make heaven, however, Like I told you on my first email that this $18.5million was deposited for safety purpose if anything happen to me this funds will be impounded so I want you to use this funds for the kingdoms work and for charity purpose if you will keep your promise to God I will give you the Bank Information where the Fund was deposited, also I will send a letter to the Bank with your information, but I will like to know your mind toward this kingdoms work before I will proceed with you by releasing more details about this Fund to you.

Please, help me in prayers, I don't want to die, I want to live and declare the glory of God upon my life. I know that I will definitely come out of this sickness because I have the faith. My faith is based on job's experience, people thought that job will die, he lost everything he has but he believed God and finally he was restored. I am giving out everything out for the name of my God to be glorified.

I hope you are a child of God and also an honest to spend this Fund for things that will glorify the name of our God. Also I need your prayer everyday of your life as My Doctor told me that i have impending Surgery this month.

May you and your family be bless in Jesus name.

I will be waiting for your email as I will proceed.

Your's Sincerely Sister in Christ,
Mrs. Deborah James.

Mrsmarthad James
mrsmarthadjames@aol.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrsmarthadjames@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:48 pm

Mrsmarthad James <mrsmarthadjames@aol.com>
wrote this on (June 14, 2019):
Dear God Sent.

Thanks very much for your quick and wonderfully response and I really appreciate it. Am very happy to hear from you and assuring me that God wish most be fulfilled whether am alive or not. my heart is full of joy for hearing your good work over the poor and needy, Please try and keep it up my God will not forsake you and your family in Jesus Name Amen.

I also prayed that our good lord will help you out in this transaction and give you the grace to carry on this kingdoms work. I will like you to tell me true and assure me that all your promise to God will be fulfilled. In all my life I believed and trust in God, But i don't think that i will make it back to life again since the Doctor has told me that i don't have much time to live again, that is why i want you to receive this Fund before I will live this world.

My Doctor will assist me in sending an authorization letter to RAINFOREST CAPITAL BANK IN COUNTRY and your information will be forward to them also I will send the contact information of the Bank to you so that you will contact them for the release of the Fund.

Please i will like to have your personal information because i will use it to authorize the Bank to release the Fund to you. so send me below information.

Your full name .......................
Your house address......................
Your city................................
Your country.............................
Your occupation.........................
Your cellphone........................
Your date of birth..................................
Next of kin............................................
A copy valid of your ID card,which is very important to my personal account officer in charge of my fund in RAINFOREST CAPITAL BANK in my country

God will never forget you and your family as you promise to do the work of God. Once again always remember me in prayers as i want to be with God in heaven when i died.

Am sorry to say this, please I still need to be very sure regarding to this Fund that you will keep all you promise to our lord, before I will give you the Bank information in order to contact them. like i told you that my Doctor said that I have impending Surgery this month by next week which I don't know if I will make it or not. But always put me in your prayers my friend. The Bank information will be send to you as soon as i hear from you. May God bless you and your family.

Once again my heart is full of joy for your kindness.

Thanks.
Mrs Martha Deborah James
Mrsmarthad James
mrsmarthadjames@aol.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rainforestcapitalb@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:55 am

More information from a different Survivor:

On Mon, Jun 17, 2019
(RCB) RAINFOREST CAPITAL BANK
<rainforestcapitalb@accountant.com> wrote:

RAINFOREST CAPITAL BANK
HOURS OF OPERATIONS
MONDAY- SATURDAY

Attention

Dear sir/madam.

This is to officially confirm the receipt of your email,sequel to your email about the inheritance of Mrs Martha Deborah James and her husband who have deposited this fund for so many years now ,and it is a welcome development to hear that you are her only family member and her next of kin,as shown in the authorization letter we receive from her,but before we commence work on her change of account ownership to your own name,you must answer this few question and reconfirm your personal details for us to commence work on your payment file.

The first question i want to ask is , the bank management will like to know if you have ever in your life receive an online bank to bank wire inheritace or any form of ATM card from any body before,please if yes,kindly breef us about it,and if no kindly indicate so that we can proceed with your change of account ownership in your favor,which will take some few days like 3 working days to acheive.

Bellow are the requirements for the change of her online bank account name to your own name,the moment we receive this information from you we shall proceed work on your payment file and please ansure you attach a copy of any valid ID card to us because without your ID card that means you are not ready to receive this fund.

Full name :
Home Address:
Cellphone :
Date of Birth
Next of kin :
A copy of any valid ID card or international Passport for the processing of your online bank account in less thank 24hrs of receiving this details.

Best Regards.

MR ANTHONY HARRIS
RAINFOREST CAPITAL BANK
Operation Manager

From: "(RCB)RAINFOREST CAPITAL BANK" <rainforestcapitalb@accountant.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019
Subject: Re: (RCB) CAPITAL BANK,FROM THE DESK OF MR HARRIS !!!
To:

RAINFOREST CAPITAL BANK
HOURS OF OPERATIONS
MONDAY- SATURDAY
+1 519 341 4704

Attention

Dear sir/madam.

This is to officially confirm the receipt of your your
personal details and information,our customer care are working on the
opening of online bank account ,right now as we have confirm the
reuired details to commence work on your online bank account setup
which will be ready in the next 2 working days (48hrs).

However,you are required to reinstate your readiness in
receiving this online bank account login coordinates for your stree
free transfers into any designated bank account of your choice in your
country.

The attachments contains my international passport and office ID
card for your own view only .please do not exppose it to any risk

WE BELIEVE IN THE VIRTUES OF OLD-FASHIONED BANKING AND ARE
COMMITTED TO THE STANDARDS ASSOCIATED WITH MODERN-DAY BANKING AS WELL

Best Regards.

MR ANTHONY HARRIS
RAINFOREST CAPITAL BANK
Operation Manager

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:57 am

<info@rainforestcapitalb.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019
Subject: Account Registration
To:

Dear Customer,

This is to inform you that your Account # is register
successfully with Rainforest Capital Bank and currently in Inactive
state. We will soon contact you once it get activated.

In case you need any further clarification , please do get in touch
with your Home Branch. or contact us via email

Regards,
Rainforest Capital Bank

2019-06-21
(RCB)RAINFOREST CAPITAL BANK
<rainforestcapitalb@accountant.com>:
RAINFOREST CAPITAL BANK
HOURS OF OPERATIONS
MONDAY- SATURDAY

Attention

Dear sir/madam.

This is to officially confirm the receipt of your email, your
present is needed here for the for the signing of your payment release
order and the collection of your 6digits transfer code which will serve
as
a
Token for all your transfers.

However,you are required to fly down here in our Nebraska office in
United State of America for the collection of your transfer code and the
signing of all the neccessary paper works for the release of your fund.

We awaits your prompt responds Asap !!!

WE BELIEVE IN THE VIRTUES OF OLD-FASHIONED BANKING AND ARE COMMITTED TO
THE STANDARDS ASSOCIATED WITH MODERN-DAY BANKING AS WELL

Best Regards.

MR ANTHONY HARRIS
RAINFOREST CAPITAL BANK
Operation Manager
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:59 am

<rainforestcapitalb@accountant.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019
Subject: Re: YOUR COST OF TRANSFER CODE IS !!!
To:

RAINFOREST CAPITAL BANK
HOURS OF OPERATIONS
MONDAY- SATURDAY

Attention

Dear sir/madam.

This is to officially confirm the receipt of your email,
your present is needed here for the for the signing of your payment
release order and the collection of your 6digits transfer code which
will serve as a Token for all your transfers.

However,you are required to fly down here in our Nebraska office
in United State of America for the collection of your transfer code
and the signing of all the neccessary paper works for the release of
your fund.

Best Regards.

MR ANTHONY HARRIS
RAINFOREST CAPITAL BANK
Operation Manager

2019-06-22
RAINFOREST CAPITAL BANK
HOURS OF OPERATIONS
MONDAY- SATURDAY

Attention

Dear sir/madam.

This is to officially confirm the receipt of your email, thank
you very much for your quick responds,the only option we have for you is
for
you to hire the service an attorney who will represent you for the signing
of your paper work.

However an attorney who is an citizen will be accepted,if you the
beneficiary can not make it down here due to your health condition,then it
will be nice for you to get your own representative attorney from the
shore
of the country who help to obtain the 6 digits code after the paper work
signings.

Best Regards.

MR ANTHONY HARRIS
RAINFOREST CAPITAL BANK
MANAGER OF THE REMITTANCE
DEPT
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:02 am

2019-07-01
RAINFOREST CAPITAL BANK
HOURS OF OPERATIONS
MONDAY- SATURDAY

Attention

Dear sir/madam.

This is to officially notify you that we have been the last six
months of the year 2019,and we have been emailing Mrs Martha Deborah
James,but know responds till date either from you or her what is going on
can someone tell us what is going on ? We have tried calling your Cellphone
and it rang but no answer.

Ever since You where ask to pay sum amount for the release of your
international transfer code,you have been silients without any comment or
email from you ,well our bank auditor general will coming to work and
terminate every domant account that is not working.

Because in the next 24hrs if the bank management did not hear fom you
or Mrs Martha Deborah James ,we will assume you are dead and this fund will
be confiscated and send to the gorvernment reserve account in New York as we
proceed and send you a cancelation form.

Best Regards.

MR ANTHONY HARRIS
RAINFOREST CAPITAL BANK
Operation Manager

<rainforestcapitalb@accountant.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2019
Subject: Re: YOUR COST OF TRANSFER CODE IS !!!
To:

RAINFOREST CAPITAL BANK
HOURS OF OPERATIONS
MONDAY- SATURDAY

Attention

Dear sir.

This is to officially confirm the receipt of your email,
thank you very much for your quick responds and for making this wise
decision for chosing the option of western union .

The information below is my personal assistant information for
you to remit the payment as discussed and do not fail to attach the
copy of your payment receipt to this email after making the payment
becuse with your payment receipt we will proceed with the release of
your international transfer code to complete your trasfers.

Please use the payment detail below to send the fee via western union
as it is the fast and easiest way to receive this money without
further delays.

Name: JOHN V.
Address: Scottsdale, Arizona 85259.
Amount : $397usd
MTCN NUM: ...................

Your transfer code will be released shortly after the confirmation of
your payment receipt as quoted by the bank managment.

We awaits your urgent respond, to proceed to the next step.

Best Regards.

MR ANTHONY HARRIS
RAINFOREST CAPITAL BANK
Operation Manager
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.