Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

veasnachivonlawfirm@yahoo.com tanchheng5@wildblue.net

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

veasnachivonlawfirm@yahoo.com tanchheng5@wildblue.net

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:51 pm

Dying Widow Scam:

Hello,

I am Mrs. Tan Chheng, the CEO of Hong Kong Diamond & Jewelry Shops in Cambodia. I was recently diagnosed of cancer, after the sudden death of my late husband who was killed by assassin. News link; http:/ /www.phnompenhpost.com/national/oknha-brutally-killed/ I want to entrust a donation to you for a charitable project to handle on my behalf, as i will be undergoing surgical operation in a few week time which I pray to survive it. I want the philanthropist work of my late husband to continue to reach people around the globe, but because of my health condition I will not be able to handle the project myself, that is the reason I am willing to you $25,500,000.00USD to continue the good work in my late husband name.

You will use the funds to create shelter for widows, less privilege, and poor people in your communities. I have informed my lawyer about my decision willing the money to you for charity purpose. Please if you are sincerely ready to handle the project with your wholeheart. Then kindly contact my Lawyer; Mr. Veasna Chivorn, through his E-mail Address: veasnachivonlawfirm@yahoo.com
Call his phone number +855976514740 and make sure you quote to him my reference: KH683/0234/47582.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Yours Truly,
Mrs. Tan K. Chheng

Header:
Return-Path: <tanchheng5@wildblue.net>
Received: from User (175.100.101.96) by DDSEXCH3.corfo.cl (172.16.120.73) with Microsoft SMTP Server id 14.3.389.1;
Wed, 19 Jun 2019
Reply-To: <veasnachivornlawfirm@yahoo.com>
Subject: Charitable Ref: KH683/0234/47582

Orig IP: 175.100.101.96 | Orig ISP: Isp/ixp In Cambodia With The Best Vervice In There. | City: Phnom Penh | Country: Cambodia

Phone;
+855976514740
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Cambodia
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Viettel Cambodia Pte Ltd (Metfone)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

veasnachivornlawfirm@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:46 pm

FROM THE DESK OF BARRISTER: MR. VEASNA CHIVORN CO,. CHAMBERS
Co., Legal Practitioners & Consultants Services.
Office Address: No.14Eo, St127 Sothearos Blvd,
Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon,
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Tel: +855962208776

Dear

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email content. Firstly, let me introduce myself to you, I am Barrister Mr. Veasna Chivorn to Mrs. Tan KimChheng, whom I have been working with for some years now. My client Mrs. Tan Kim Chheng want you to be a sole beneficiary to her assets, but mind you I have been working with Mrs. Tan Chheng the wife to the Late Ung MengCheu who was a tycoon businessman of a group of companies and owner of Hong Kong Diamond Shop in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, since after the death of Mr. Ung Meng Cheu by assassin gunmen on November 22, 2014. She has been suffering from depression after the sudden death of his beloved husband, she hasn’t gutting herself and now preparation to undergo a surgery operation for Lung and bronchial cancer which his doctor informed me about.

She told me that you will be contacting me regarding her Will asset to you. As it's I am in no position to question her order as to give away her funds to you, since she has personally named you as her next-of-kin sole-beneficiary to receive the $25,500,000.00 USD from her bank. Note that the funds will be release to you easily without any complication after which I have procured some document in your name.

To enable me do this effectively as the sole executor of this Will, I must be convinced that you are who the testament says you are and ALL I need from you is your commitment that you will fulfill the project completely.

I can’t afford to compromise the virtues considering the money in question, because it’s necessary for me to be sure of the person whom I am dealing with I need to be fully convinced that you are a matured person with some integrity, because my client briefly gave me reasons why she is willing $25,500,000.00 USD to you to start up a CHARITY PROJECT named after his late husband name (Ung Meng Cheu Shelter Home) to helping the poor people in your community such as, DISABILITY PEOPLE, LESS PRIVILEGE, WIDOWS, HOMELESS, MOTHERLESS Etc.

She personally decided to choose you on her own random act of kindness, by giving you the privilege to handle the project in your community with 20% percent benefit for you, and why the remaining 80% percent will be use to establish the CHARITABLE PROJECT ORGANIZATION, which will benefit the poor people in your community and society at large.

As per my discussion with my client doctor, he said that the chances of Mrs. Tan Kim Chheng surviving the operation are slim, but let us pray she survive it, she has authorized me to carry out her dying wish, so therefore my duty is to verify you legally, all i want is your understanding and cooperation so that we can both join hand together to perfect every single step we take for the funds to be release from her bank to you. Please briefly introduce yourself and your ability to handle the project and provide me the requested information stated below.

INFORMATION NEEDED FOR DOCUMENTATION BELOW;

1, Full Names:
2, Age:
3, Gender:

4, Marital Status:
5, Occupation:
6, Resident Address:

7, Nationality:
8, Personal Mobile Phone:
9, Alternative Email Address:

With provision of the above information; I will be able to commence with the procurement of the inheritance application letter in your name as the sole beneficiary, which I am to present to my client bank management for the funds to be release to you, as you may know all modalities for this transaction to be perfected have already been put in place with Mrs. Tan Chheng account officer. I will start with the preliminary stage of the document with your information soon as I receive it from you.

However, by tomorrow afternoon I will be going to see my client at the hospital to inform her that you have contacted me to stand as the next-of-kin to fulfill her last wishes, believe me this will gladden her heart. Once again on behalf of my client, I thank you very much for accepting to help her achieve her last desire wishes for the betterment of the less privilege in the society.

I look forward hearing from you soon.

Yours truly - In - Lawful Service.
Barrister Mr. Veasna Chivorn
Co-orporate & Property Consultants.

Header:
Return-Path: <veasnachivornlawfirm@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic308.consmr.mail.sg3.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019
From: Barrister Veasna Chivorn <veasnachivornlawfirm@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Charitable Ref: KH683/0234/47582

Phone:
+855962208776
Cambodia Mobile
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:18 am

Dear

Thank you very much for your understanding and accepting to handle the project to the best of your ability, I am very impressed in you with confidence that you will be able to accomplished the project, but in case you need my assistance don't hesitate to ask me, as I am at your service here in Cambodia.

Well, I will be going to see my client Mrs. Tan Chheng in the hospital where she is admitted today. If possible the doctor allowed me to talk with her, i will tell her about your readiness to accomplish the charitable project on her behalf, I guess that will gladden her heart.

Attached here is the (Inheritance Funds Approval Letter), you are to download it and print out a copy to sign and scanned it back to your computer, then attached it to your mailbox compose page and send it back to me. With regards to the signed inheritance funds approval letter with a scanned copy of any form of identification document of yours, Driving License Or International Passport for the bank manager to identify you as the beneficiary to the willed fund. Then I will be able to go straight to my client bank with full confident to present the documents to the bank manager to enable him verify Mrs. Tan Kim Chheng fix deposit account and also identify you as the rightful beneficiary to the fund.

I hope you understand the procedures clearly and will remain faithful and follow my instructions till the end of achieving the main project goals. I will be patiently waiting for the signed Inheritance Approval Letter and your Identification ID Card soon as possible to enable me go to my client bank.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Yours sincerely - In - Lawful Service.
Barrister Mr. Veasna Chivorn
Co-orporate & Property Consultants.

From attached PDF file:

VEASNA KHMER LAW FIRM.
Address: #No: 14Eo, St127 Sothearos Blvd Tonle Bassac,Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Address: No. 443, Monivong Blvd, cornerof St. 232 Sangkat Boeung Prolit Khan 7 Makara, 12258 Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
DATE: 25th of June 2019.
TO: ACLEDA Bank Plc.
Attention: Branch Manager.
INHERITANCE FUNDS APPROVAL LETTER.
Dear Sir,
I , the sole beneficiary of Mrs. Tan Kim Chheng charityinheritance funds, I wish to formally apply for the release of the funds amount of$25,500,000.00 USD.The amount belonging to Mrs. Tan Kim Chheng was fixed for Twenty-five years with your bank, the account was opened on the 24th of July 2010 with Account Number: 34858608447105 and a Deposit Certificate Number: ACL9260/KH738/QT793 as reference which could be verified in your bank records.Please kindly use your good office to Act in my favor approving the inheritance application letter written by Mrs. Tan Kim Chheng stating that I am the sole beneficiary to the amount of $25,500,000.00 (TWENTY-FIVE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) plus the accrue interest in her account with your Bank.Enclose here is a copy of my identification documents as proof of me. I hope the specific information and my supporting document that this application for the fund to be release to me will be acceptable for the fund to be transfer to my bank account.BENEFICIARY INFORMATION FOR CONFIRMATION;
Beneficiary Holder Name:
Resident Address:
E-mail Address:
Telephone Number:
A swift compliance to this instruction is highly mandatory. Beneficiary holder:
Page 2
Signature:
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:39 am

Dear

Please you have to download the file to signed it, and send it back to me with your identification document such as international passport or driver's license. Mind you the file i sent to you is a virus Ok, it's a legal document which you need to sign as instructed and forward it back to me so that i can proceed to the bank immediately.

Best Regards,
Barrister Veasna Chivorn
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:42 am

I still don't understand why i can't reach you directly through your phone number provided? all i have been hearing is your call have been forwarded to ordinary voicemail system, we need to be talking/communicating to be able to achieve our goals.

Please drop me your direct mobile phone numbers for easy communications.

Thank you.
Barrister Veasna
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.