Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

susmensaah444@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

susmensaah444@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:43 pm

Urgent and Important Please Reply
People
Richard.J.Dutton@civistasbankus.com <susmensaah444@gmail.com> Today at 16:35
Reply-To: duttonrich55@outlook.com
BCC
Message body
I need to talk to you on something urgent and important. Please get back to me for details. Thank you.

Best regards,
Mr. Richard J. Dutton
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

suzzmensh44@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:08 am

I Anticipate Your Urgent Respond

Richard.J.Dutton@civistasbankus.com <suzzmensh44@gmail.com>
Reply-To: duttonrich147@outlook.com
Bcc:
Wed, 18 Mar at 02:20

I sincerely apologize for intruding into your privacy by contacting you through email, Please do get back to me for details Thanks.

Yours Sincerely.
Mr. Richard J. Dutton
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

sussmensah4real@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:41 pm

Richard.J.Dutton@civistasbankus.com <sussmensah4real@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Mon, 24 Aug at 23:06

I sincerely apologize for intruding into your privacy by contacting you through email, Please do get back to me for details Thanks.

Yours Sincerely.
Mr. Richard J. Dutton
Wayne

bacelli.johnson@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:31 pm

Richard.J.Dutton@civistasbankus.com <bacelli.johnson@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Fri, 2 Oct at 18:18

Yours Sincerely.
Mr. Richard J. Dutton
Wayne

barroc640@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:21 pm

Richard.J.Dutton@civistasbankus.com <barroc640@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Wed, 14 Oct at 12:32

Yours Sincerely.
Mr. Richard J. Dutton
Wayne

Re: susmensaah444@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:52 pm

remittancedept@civistasbank.com <susmensaah444@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Tue, 10 Nov at 23:59

Yours Sincerely.
Mr. Richard J. Dutton
Wayne

brayanbb93@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:39 pm

Instant Wire Transfer

National Capital Bank: info@nationalcapitalbankus.com <brayanbb93@gmail.com>
Bcc:
Tue, 2 Mar at 16:46

Atten:,

I must say Good News and congratulations to you as found lucky at this year, 2021 It might interest you to know that our bank has just changed its Wire Transfer Computer System to (Apple Computer Wire System), which is a great opportunity and free access for me to confidentially and successfully, wire part of your long awaiting fund, to your nominated bank account without making you pay any fee.

All I will need to have this done within 24 banking hours is an (Apple iTunes Gift Card), to Compute and Validate Your Account Details into the (Apple Wire Transfer Computer System) and immediately wired the ($1,500,000.00) to your choice of bank account, which must instantly reflect in your account like a A Cash Deposit or an Online Wire Transfer.

There is nothing much to say about this, I have given you the Good News that will enable you regain your financial freedom and enjoy the rest of your life time if you can keep absolute confidentiality and quickly follow my directives before more security measures are set to the (Apple Computer Wire System) which will not allow such opportunity again.

Right now, as I am writing you, the system is free and accessible for me to perfect a fund wire transfer of limited value into any bank account provided by you, again, note that the limit I can send with this process is One Million, Five Hundred United States Dollars, ($1,500.000.00) only.

However, you are directed to send the following details to enable me effect the wire immediately, if you are actually interested to have it this way.

Your Full Names:
Your Current Home Address:
Your Direct Cell:
Your Current Occupation:

Bank Names:
Bank Address:
Bank Account No:
Bank Account Names:
Swift No:
Routing No:

I am 100% sure of this and will make it a risk free one for you, as I can have it done from a private Apple Laptop, IPhone or IPad, secretly connect to my bank Wire Transfer Server with my bank password, such process can be quickly wiped out upon completion of the wire transfer to avoid any trace to your bank account, so you have nothing to worry about, this is a perfect deal for you and I

I am willing to have it done right away.

Sincerely

Mr. Randal J. Rabe
Chief Financial Officer
National Capital Bank
316 Pennsylvania Avenue,
SE Washington, DC 20003 USA
Wayne

suusahcbn@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:09 pm

CIVISTA BANK :info@civistabnkus.com <suusahcbn@gmail.com>

Bcc:

Mon, 22 Mar at 23:25

Yours Sincerely.
Mr. Richard J. Dutton
Wayne

matmoss3377@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:21 pm

REMINDER FROM CIVISTA BANK

Civista Bank: info@civistasbankus.com <matmoss3377@gmail.com>
Reply-To: duttonrich147@webmail.hu

Bcc:

Mon, 6 Sept at 12:43

Civista Bank (CB).
7455 Old Troy Pike,
Huber Heights, Ohio 45424,
United States of America,
Contact Person
Ms.Buffy Tuttle
Deposit Operations Manager
Foreign Remittance Dept.,
06/09/2021

Attn:

The Civista Bank wishes to remind you of your uncompleted transaction in the bank regarding your inheritance fund (US$36,000,000.00) of Late Mr. Ergeneman Özkentli. , the new government has decided to notify US( Civista Bank) TO IMMEDIATELY make sure that all unpaid funds are released to the owners. We are pleased to inform you that Our Wire Transfer Computer System % was reduced. After the last meeting with all top Civista Bank officials,Deposit Operations department and the IRS, we hereby notify all corresponding customers that are yet to receive their inheritance payment to do so before 18th September 2021. If not, all unpaid funds will be redirected to government revenue.

All that is required from you is to pay the tax charge that was reduced before your fund can be released to you.

Please Stay Safe From COVID 19.

Your urgent action and co-operation is required to enable us to carry out our Duty efficiently.

Thank you for banking with us.

Yours Sincerely,
Ms. Buffy Tuttle,
Deposit Operations Manager,
Civista Bank(CB).

DISCLAIMER NOTICE: Information contained in this email is confidential & intended for the addresses only. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication without prior permission from the address is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, please delete it permanently without copying, disclosing or otherwise using its contents, and notify the (CB)immediate
Wayne

Re: suzzmensh44@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:24 pm

REMINDER FROM CIVISTA BANK

Civista Bank: info@civistabnkus.com <suzzmensh44@gmail.com>
Reply-To: duttonrich147@webmail.hu

Bcc:

Wed, 13 Oct at 01:58

Civista Bank (CB).
7455 Old Troy Pike,
Huber Heights, Ohio 45424,
United States of America,
Contact Person
Ms.Buffy Tuttle
Deposit Operations Manager
Foreign Remittance Dept.,
13/10/2021

The Civista Bank wishes to remind you of your uncompleted transaction in the bank regarding your inheritance fund (US$36,000,000.00) of Late Mr. Ergeneman Özkentli. , the new government has decided to notify US( Civista Bank) TO IMMEDIATELY make sure that all unpaid funds are released to the owners. We are pleased to inform you that Our Wire Transfer Computer System % was reduced. After the last meeting with all top Civista Bank officials,Deposit Operations department and the IRS, we hereby notify all corresponding customers that are yet to receive their inheritance payment to do so before 28th October 2021. If not, all unpaid funds will be redirected to government revenue.

All that is required from you is to pay the tax charge that was reduced before your fund can be released to you.

Please Stay Safe From COVID 19.

Your urgent action and co-operation is required to enable us to carry out our Duty efficiently.

Thank you for banking with us.

Yours Sincerely,
Ms. Buffy Tuttle,
Deposit Operations Manager,
Civista Bank(CB).

DISCLAIMER NOTICE: Information contained in this email is confidential & intended for the addresses only. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication without prior permission from the address is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, please delete it permanently without copying, disclosing or otherwise using its contents, and notify the (CB)immediately
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.