Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ial.efcc@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ial.efcc@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:22 am

* 216.67.177.102 Wyoming.com Rock Springs United States

Received: from User ([216.67.177.102] RDNS failed) by
DGERT-MSG-V01.dgert.mtss.gov.pt with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Thu, 21 Mar 2013 14:41:49 +0000
Reply-To: <ial.efcc@gmail.com>
Subject: In Regards To You. Respond Urgently!
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 08:50:51 -0600

Attention:

My name is Mr Ibrahim Abdullahi Lamorde the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission(EFCC) New Executive Officer in Nigeria. I was until my appointment the Director of Operations of the EFCC. I understand you were expecting your fund sum to be wired to your bank account for so long but your expectation was not met.

I am contacting you to let you know the truth because i know how far you must have gone in trying to get your funds paid out to you under the leadership of the erstwhile Chairperson Mrs Farida Waziri. Which has caused you to pay huge sums of money into wrong hands most especially to Fraudsters who frequently impersonate the identity of real Government and Bank Officials to help make themselves and their scam appear legitimate.

I will be ready to help in delivering your fund sum to you with your honest and sincere co-operation with my Office. For a quicker response to your letter i could be reached immediately via the email.

Sincerely,
Mr Ibrahim Lamorde,
Chairman,
EFCC.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.