Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

leminhthia450@yahoo.com.hk consultant@yahoo.com.hk

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

leminhthia450@yahoo.com.hk consultant@yahoo.com.hk

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:42 am

* 125.215.216.145 Pccw Imsbiz Central District Hong Kong

Received: from [125.215.216.145] (port=33753 helo=User)
by vps1.prawo-rodzinne.pl with esmtpa (Exim 4.80)
(envelope-from <consultant@yahoo.com.hk>)
id 1UImy2-0005v8-Vu; Fri, 22 Mar 2013 00:24:11 +0300
Reply-To: <leminhthia450@yahoo.com.hk>
Subject: Good day
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 05:24:22 +0800
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: vps1.prawo-rodzinne.pl: authenticated_id:
charles/only user confirmed/virtual account not confirmed

Dear Friend,
Please treat this with the utmost confidentiality and if you do not have interest I apologize for my intrusion on your time as I beg you to forget you ever received a letter like this. My name is Le Minh Thia; I am a senior staff with Wing Lung Bank 112 Queen's Road, Central, Main Branch, Hong Kong.
I have a matter of utmost importance and confidentiality that I will like to discuss with you.
I hope you will not be offended as it will be of mutual benefit to us.
I am contacting you concerning an investment that was placed under our bank's management for a period of 18 months in 2009. A client of my bank by the name ,Mr.Richard Gelb made a Fixed Deposit for this period in my branch.
If you are familiar with private banking affairs, those who patronize our services usually prefer anonymity, but also some levels of detachment from conventional processes.
Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply.
After some months, we sent a reminder only to be informed of his death. On further investigation, I found out that he died without making a WILL, and all attempts to trace his next of kin have been fruitless as Mr.Richard Gelb did not declare any kin or relations in all his official documents,including his Bank Deposit for paper work in my Bank.
If you are interested then a bank account in any part of the world that you will provide will then be used to facilitate the transfer of this money to you as the beneficiary/next of kin. The money will be paid into your account for us to share, We share equally (45% each) while the balance 10% to cover all other expenses like taxes, lawyers fees etc.. There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will be done by an attorney and my position as a top official guarantees the successful execution of this transaction.
If you find yourself able to work with me, contact me through my email below as according to the banking laws of Hong Kong,if nobody comes forward to claim the funds after Five(5) Years,the money will be reverted back to the Government.
If you give me positive signals, I will initiate this process towards a conclusion.Please send me your confidential telephone numbers for easy communication.
Please observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us.
Please reply via this email address : leminhthia450@yahoo.com.hk
Best regards
Mr. Le Minh Thia
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.