Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrjohnthomas01@contractor.net

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrjohnthomas01@contractor.net

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:28 am

IP address [?]: 41.66.232.151
IP country code: GH
IP address country: Ghana
IP address state: Greater Accra
IP address city: Accra
IP address latitude: 5.5500
IP address longitude: -0.2167
ISP of this IP [?]: Ghana Telecom
Organization: Ghana Telecom
Host of this IP: [?]: 41-66-232-151-dedicated.4u.com.gh

Fri, 22 Mar 2013 08:10:57 -0400 (EDT)
Received: (qmail 24595 invoked from network); 22 Mar 2013 12:10:56 -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO User) (test@41.66.232.151)
by with ESMTPA; 22 Mar 2013 12:10:56 -0000
Reply-To: <mrjohnthomas01@contractor.net>
Subject: Re:Get Back To Me Asap!
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 13:10:53 +0100
X-MAIL-FROM: <test@test.com>
X-SOURCE-IP: [198.170.241.21]

>From Mr John Thomas.

Dear Sir,

My Name is Mr. John Thomas; I Head Operation/Credit Control Unit with Barclay's Bank Plc London. My contact information is:my

working address with Barclay's Bank (UK) Plc,1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP Branch - United Kingdom.I am seeking for your

consent in a business proposal which was originated from South Africa which involves the Finance Minister of South Africa,

the Accountant General and the Project management / Contract Award Committee Chairman of South Africa. This top Government

officials over budgeted funds which the government want to use to pay a particular foreign contractors who executed contract

with the Government in building one of the Stadium for the 2010 FIFA World Cup.I was approached by this top Government

officials to seek for a reliable company or person who will be fronted as the beneficiary of the over invoiced funds (over

budgeted funds) because my department manage the South Africa Oil Sales Reserve Account here with Barclay's bank Plc, London

Branch.

Solid arrangement has been made to prepare documents in favor of the company or person as the contractor with South African

Government, all the parties involved are well protected and it is a 100% risk free transaction, and the top government

officials involved are solely responsible for preparing all the legal documents that will back your company as the

beneficiary of the fund.The amount involved is US $15M (FIFTEEN MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) and you will be entitling of

30% of the fund while 70% is for me and top Government officials involved. I am the coordinator between you and the SA groups

as I consulted you for this transaction at the end of the business you will compensate me with whatever percentage you deem

wise to offer to me from your 30%.it have also been resolved that the 70% of the SA Government officials will be with you for

a period of Three years (3yrs) which is the period all the concerned in this transaction will be due for retirement, you are

to invest their own share of 70% into a profitable business Venture in your country which the memorandum of understanding

will be prepared and signed by both parties as the transfer processing commence.

Your responsibility in this transaction is to provide a company name or personal address which will be used to prepare the

back up documents and to operate account with our bank as an offshore account with your name where the fund will be deposit

first before transferring it to your various accounts as you will operate these offshore account with us through (ATM

MASTERCARD) which has a multiple functions, Note: It is very important you send to me your direct telephone number where I

will be reaching you from time to time; please don't give me number that you are not always reached. This transaction is 100%

real only a trial will convince you.

I look forward to hear from you either by phone or e-mail

I wait urgently to hear from you.

Sincerely
Mr. John Thomas
Head of operations / Credit Control Dept
Barclay's Bank Plc London.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.