Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

centrabank.info@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

centrabank.info@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:38 pm

URGENT PAYMENT NOTICE FROM UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
People
Dr. Michael Brown <centrabank.info@gmail.com> Today at 21:41
Reply-To: officpost61@gmail.com
BCC
Message body
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS UBA HOUSE
57 MARINA P.O. BOX 2406 LAGOS NIGERIA

Greetings,

Am Dr. Michael Brown Director Cash Processing Unit, United Bank For Africa [UBA the only bank appointed by the A.U. Members lead by President of this country, Because of the frauds going on in West Africa countries where some innocent beneficiaries were asked to pay in advance before receiving their money owed to them.

The above Africa union held meeting in Nigeria and resolve to pay all beneficiaries in cash through means of diplomatic courier service. We receive your files from international monetary fund (I.M.F.) as one of the beneficiaries.

Take note: Three thousand united state dollars (usd$3,000) have been mapped out for all expenses in taxes and other documents that matters. Therefore, I want you to bear it in mind that your total fund will not be One million five hundred thousand united state dollars ($3,500,000.00) but Three million four hundred and ninety seven thousand united state dollars ($3,497,000.00).

If anybody tells you that he is paying you in bank draft or telegraphic money transfer both western union and money gram, do not listen to him or her because due to this frauds no international bank honors our remittance instruction any more that is why we settled to pay in cash through courier. We also received a security report that you paid the fraudsters who have been deceiving you, telling you that they are going to send this money to you.

Dear as a senior banker, controlling these cash payments now, I advise you not to waste your money by paying any body in advance again except any instruction we give to you, and if you just follow my instruction, you will receive your money in three days time from now. Your fund will now be packaged in box and take to the diplomatic courier service for immediate shipment, I will also send the picture of the box by attachment to you to see how the money is packed, and I will send you more mails to give you more information for you to know the genuineness of this transaction.

Therefore, do forward your home address and direct phone number. All the documents will be sent to you if I am assured that you have stopped further communication and sending money to those fraudsters.

Am waiting to hear from you with the required information of yours.

Dr. Michael Brown
Director Cash Processing Unit
United Bank For Africa. (U.B.A)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: centrabank.info@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 17, 2020 6:32 pm

Recovery scam.

Email received:

FROM OFFICE OF THE MONEY GRAM INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER
PLOT 1261 HOPEWELL STREET VICTORIA ISLAND
PLOY 730, LAGOS NIGERIA
PHONE NUMBER: +234-8135257484

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY OF FUND.

THE BOARD OF FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE NIGERIA ARE HERE TO NOTIFY YOU OF YOUR PAYMENT INHERITED FUNDS OF $1.5MILLION. AFTER THE MEETING HELD ON 27TH OF APRIL 2020. THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA INSTRUCTED THIS DEPARTMENT TO SEND YOUR FUNDS THROUGH MONEY GRAM TRANSFER FOR EASIER RECEIVING OF YOUR INHERITED FUNDS WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY.

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT YOUR FUND TO BE SENT TO YOU THROUGH MONEY GRAM, THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT YOU WILL BE RECEIVING DAILY STARTING FROM THE DAY YOU COMPLY WITH THIS OFFICE IS THE SUM OF $4,000.00. ALSO YOUR ARE REQUIRED TO SEND US THE SUM OF $195 DOLLAR ONLY FOR RE-NEWING AND RECONFIRMING YOUR PAYMENT FILE THAT WAS DEPOSITED IN THIS OFFICE WITH YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS.

PLEASE YOU ARE ADVISE TO GO THROUGH THIS EMAIL CAREFULLY AND MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND AND READY TO COMPLY WITH THE CONTENTS BEFORE REPLYING TO IT. WERE INSTRUCTED BY MRS. JOYE NELSON, TO TRANSFER YOUR FUND WHICH YOU LOST TO AFRICAN SCAMMERS WITH THEIR AFFILIATED LOTTERY OFFICE HERE IN AFRICA TO YOU VIA OUR SERVICE (MONEY GRAM TRANSFER) SO YOU WILL BE RECEIVING $4,000.00 USD DAILY FROM THIS OFFICE UNTIL IT COMPLETE THE CORRECT AMOUNT OF ($1.5MILLION.USD).

MEANWHILE YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND US THE REQUIRED FEE OF $195 USD FOR YOUR FIRST PART PAYMENT OF $4,000 THAT WE HAVE ALREADY REMITTED TO YOUR NAME BECAUSE WITH OUT THAT YOU CAN NOT PICK UP THE FIRST $4,000 FOR IT IS ON HOLD.

NOTE: THE REASON WHY WE NEED YOU TO SEND US THE $195 USD IS THAT WE TRIED TO DEDUCT THE REQUIRED $195 FEE OUT FROM YOUR FUND BUT THE MINISTER ADMINISTRATOR TRUST FUND OF (LAGOS NIGERIA) TOLD US THAT NO ONE HAS ACCESS OVER YOUR FUND AS IT HAVE BEEN SIGNED AND STAMPED THAT NO MONEY SHOULD BE DEDUCTED UNTIL IT GETS TO YOU TO AVOID ANY MISUNDERSTANDING AND FOR SECURITY REASONS.

HERE IS THE INFORMATION OF THE ONE WE SENT TODAY TO YOU BUT IT WILL REMAIN ON HOLD UNTIL YOU SEND US OUR RE-NEWING CHARGE OF $195 BEFORE WE CAN RELEASE IT TO YOU FOR PICKING UP.

YOUR FIRST PAYMENT INFORMATION.

SENDER NAME:............EZE JOHNSON
REF#:...................072-650-39
SENDOUT COUNTRY:........NIGERIA
CITY:...................LAGOS
AMOUNT SENT:............$4,000 USD

FINALLY UPDATE US WITH THE $195 USD TO ENABLE US PROCEED ON YOUR DAILY PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY, BELOW IS OUR RECEIVING INFORMATION YOU WILL USE TO REMIT THE REQUIRED $195 USD VIA WESTERN UNION OR BY MONEY GRAM TRANSFER BEING OUR RE-NEWING CHARGE.

PAYMENT INFORMATION.

1. RECEIVERS NAME............MANAFA JOSEPH AMAECHI
2. COUNTRY:..................NIGERIA
3. CITY:.....................LAGOS.
4. AMOUNT:...................$195

YOUR URGENT RESPOND IS HIGHLY NEEDED.

WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE TO QUICKEN THE PROCESS. CONTACT OUR PAYMENT CENTER WITH YOUR INFORMATION AND THE REQUESTED FEE.

1. SENDERS NAME:
2. SENDERS ADDRESS:
3. MTCN#:
4. MOBILE/DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER:

YOURS IN SERVICES

MR. ANTHONY ROBERT
OPERATION MANAGER MONEY GRAM
PHONE NUMBER: +234-8135257484

Header:

Return-Path: <centrabank.info@gmail.com>
Reply-To: officepaymeny@gmail.com
From: MONEY GRAM INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER <centrabank.info@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <CAFL3mHzwTgAoXYzeD1wFg_zA_cQdD1pT7aYsyruaK7iSdV7cmg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Your Money Gram Payment Ref#: 072-650-39

+2348135257484 was previously reported in viewtopic.php?f=6&t=63260&start=20.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 07, 2021 6:16 pm

Unsolicited email received:

Dear Friend,

My name is Barrister Yusuf Ubanwa (SAN). I am a private attorney and I have a client who is interested in investing some good money in your country.

My client is a very important and prominent person who has mandated me to contact you for a very important business transaction. My client is by name Mrs. Maryam Abacha and she is the wife of a Late Military head of state in my country.

Her husband Late General Sanni Abacha made a lot of money through Oil proceeds during his tenure in office, in fact it was discovered after his death that he was worth well over $4.5 billion in United State Dollars and some of this money was retrieved after he died while some was recovered from officials that served under him during his reign as president of Nigeria.

The truth of this case is that my client despite the problem she is going through presentely with our government, she still has a lot of money in her possession, which she intends to invest outside our country.

What my client needs from you now is a reliable account where she can transfer some money but mind you, all the money in her possessions cannot leave at once because she needs to build confidence and trust in you first, in some who would not expose her plan to remit and possibly invest in your company, so she has agreed that I should make arrangements for the transfer of $35 million United States Dollars and you are free to negotiate your mode of compensation even as she intends to invest the money in your country. Please, do not hesitate to indicate your view of this request by contacting me immediately you receive this mail so that the necessary arrangements can be made for the money to leave immediately.

You are advised to confirm to me the below information immediately for more details.

Your Name:
Your Address:
Your Phone:
Your Mobile:
Your Email:
Your Occupation
Your Sex
Your Age.

Due to the present situation of my client, I would be happy if this request can be kept as secret. I would also like to let you know that this is a 100% risk free deal.

Awaiting for your urgent reply.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Barr. Yusuf Ubanwa (SAN)

Header:

Reply-To: byusufubanwa@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 6 May 2021 12:26:00 +0100
Message-ID: <CAFL3mHzBcqHX4-8qEiTPhmkiKWOQhNuAChjkmQtC8V6R-5+R8A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Urgent Business Partnership
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:56 pm

Senior Operating Manager MoneyGram
530 5th Ave, New York, NY 10036
USA.

Your Attention Is Needed

I write to inform you that we have already sent you $5,000.00 dollars through Money Gram as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation payment total sum of US$950,000.00 via moneygram by this government.

I was calling your telephone number to give you the information through the phone but you did not pick up my calls throughout yesterday, even this morning. Now, I decided to email you the refrence number and sender name for picking up the first $5,000 to enable us send another $5,000 today as you know we will be sending you only $5,000 daily.

This is to inform you that your first part payment of $5,000 has to be activated for picking up with $195 only being for the activation.

Once you send the activation fee of $195, you first $5,000 will be activated available for immediate picking up by you at the any nearest moneygram to you.

The below stated information of your first part payment of $5,000 has been placed on hold for the actiivation, it will be release for picking up by you immediately we received the required activation fee of $195

First Part Payment Details

Sender’s First Name:.......Larry
Senders Second Name:.......Peterson
Senders Country:...........United State
Amount:....................$5,000
Ref Number:................758-340-25

I will be waiting for your response on receipt of this mail.

Thanks
Mr. Larry Peterson
Telephone: +1-917-477-2130

Header:

Reply-To: of190233@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 14:09:13 +0100
Message-ID: <CAFL3mHwa-xS-vsbDLjpjiPR6DoMNZW6faLUUbEZ-XKyRBULKSQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Urgent Payment From MoneyGram

+19174772130
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New York City, NY
Original network provider* Xo New York, Inc.

The same phone number was previously reported on our forum here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =6&t=82716, while being used in another recovery scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Barr. Yusuf Ubanwa - byusufubanwa@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:40 pm

Dear Friend,

My name is Barrister Yusuf Ubanwa (SAN). I am a private attorney and I have a client who is interested in investing some good money in your country.

My client is a very important and prominent person who has mandated me to contact you for a very important business transaction. My client is by name Mrs. Maryam Abacha and she is the wife of a Late Military head of state in my country.

Her husband Late General Sanni Abacha made a lot of money through Oil proceeds during his tenure in office, in fact it was discovered after his death that he was worth well over $4.5 billion in United State Dollars and some of this money was retrieved after he died while some was recovered from officials that served under him during his reign as president of Nigeria.

The truth of this case is that my client, despite the problem she is going through presently with our government, still has a lot of money in her possession, which she intends to invest outside our country.

What my client needs from you now is a reliable account where she can transfer some money but mind you, all the money in her possessions cannot leave at once because she needs to build confidence and trust in you first, in some who would not expose her plan to remit and possibly invest in your company, so she has agreed that I should make arrangements for the transfer of $35 million United States Dollars and you are free to negotiate your mode of compensation even as she intends to invest the money in your country. Please, do not hesitate to indicate your view of this request by contacting me immediately you receive this mail so that the necessary arrangements can be made for the money to leave immediately.

You are advised to confirm to me the below information immediately for more details.

Your Name:
Your Address:
Your Phone:
Your Mobile:
Your Email:
Your Occupation
Your Sex
Your Age.

Due to the present situation of my client, I would be happy if this request can be kept secret. I would also like to let you know that this is a 100% risk free deal.

Awaiting your urgent reply.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Barr. Yusuf Ubanwa (SAN)

Header:

Return-Path: <mr.johnmoor001@gmail.com>
Reply-To: byusufubanwa@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 21:28:04 +0100
Message-ID: <CAEmUZKiy_kMsD_VcwvthiK=HSv6pERG2GNojuB9H++eKxveRwA@mail.gmail.com>
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

barryusufubanwa111@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:54 pm

Barr. Yusuf Ubanwa & Royal Chamber
Address: 137 Ikoye Falamo Express Way
Lagos Nigeria W/A
Telephone: +234-8125424582

Dear Friend,

The truth of this case is that my client, despite the problem she is going through presently with our government, still has a lot of money in her possession, which she intends to invest outside our country.

Your Name:
Your Address:
Your Phone:
Your Mobile:
Your Email:
Your Occupation
Your Sex
Your Age.

Due to the present situation of my client, I would be happy if this request can be kept secret. I would also like to let you know that this is a 100% risk free deal.

Telephone: +234-8125424582

Thanks and Best Regards,
Barr. Yusuf Ubanwa (SAN)

Header:

Return-Path: <mrwilliams.richard001@gmail.com>
Reply-To: barryusufubanwa111@gmail.com
From: Barrister Yusuf Ubanwa <mrwilliams.richard001@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 08:00:00 +0100
Message-ID: <CAJpTgLSgAvn4=B9ZoLcZ+3=Fcw-YcHHBiSEW1u8Z0vV7SYO_Gg@mail.gmail.com>

+2348125424582
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

officefile60123@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:01 pm

Money transfer scam.

Dear Friend,

I am very sorry for the unsolicited email, I am Mr. Frank Williams and I am the director of the contract award committee.

After due deliberation, I have decided to forward to you this business proposal. As I want a reliable person who will assist me to receive the sum of Sixty Two Million Five Hundred United States Dollars Only ($62,500,000.00) from the Finance company that is in control of these funds, and also possibly help me to invest the money on my behalf. Reason I come out openly to deal with you is because I want to build a business relationship with you. I don’t just want to deal with everybody or send messages without knowing who I am dealing with, and also I trust that you will be an honest and trustworthy person to handle the affair of this project.

This fund resulted from an over-invoiced bill from contracts awarded by my committee under the budget allocation to my Ministry and this bill has been approved for payment by the concerned Ministries years back.

The contract has since been executed, commissioned and the contractor was paid the actual cost of the contract amount agreed on. I am left with the balance US$62,500,000.00 as part of my own share of the over-invoiced amount which I have deliberately over estimated for my own investment through you as my partner..

Furthermore please let me know if you are willing to partner with me as I will give you 30% of the total amount, which is $18,750,000.00 United States Dollars.

Let me know if you are willing to partner with me to enable me to send full details and some documents relating to these funds.

Inclusion I will release the details of the director of the Finance company that is appointed to handle the release of these fund, I we will secure the legal documents that will put you in the position of the owner of these funds, and also to enable you meet with the director of the Finance company if possible for the release of the funds to you. More details will be released to you as soon as I receive your reply. Email: officefile60123@yahoo.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Mr. Frank Williams

Header:

Reply-To: officpost61@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 10:55:59 +0100
Message-ID: <CAFL3mHzprtKNURzxioQvzYyfsmKa9W_2DL907=Aaoz6L2Zhnuw@mail.gmail.com>
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

barryusuf.officefile701@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:40 pm

Money transfer scam.

Address: 137 Ikoye Falamo Expressway
Lagos Nigeria W/A
Telephone: +234-8135257484

Dear Friend,

Your Name:
Your Address:
Your Phone:
Your Mobile:
Your Email:
Your Occupation
Your Sex
Your Age.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Barr.. Yusuf Ubanwa (SAN)

Header:

Reply-To: barryusuf.officefile701@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2022 15:05:11 +0100
Message-ID: <CACK398VK_UVcmgWVAHu4xoBTbn8N-2J9nE9Pt1WMNPqg7-9pLw@mail.gmail.com>

+2348135257484 - reported above on May 17, 2020.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

of7808193@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 05, 2023 6:40 pm

Same scam, new email address.

Address: 137 Ikoye Falamo Expressway
Lagos Nigeria W/A

Dear Friend,

I am Barrister Yusuf Ubanwa (SAN). I am a private attorney and I have a client who is interested in investing some good money in your country.

Your Name:
Your Address:
Your Phone:
Your Mobile:
Your Email:
Your Occupation
Your Sex
Your Age

Due to the present situation of my client, I would be happy if this request can be kept secret. I would also like to let you know that this is a 100% risk free deal..

Thanks and Best Regards,
Barr. Yusuf Ubanwa (SAN)

Header:

Return-Path: <mrsmaryamabacha79@gmail.com>
Reply-To: of7808193@gmail.com
From: Barrister Yusuf Ubanwa <mrsmaryamabacha79@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2023 14:06:29 +0100
Message-ID: <CANsRQiMqS9rJ8GWN=aGdneTTqGvKNfFfjJJkA_L+vHnSTFCBHA@mail.gmail.com>
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: of7808193@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:39 pm

Recovery scam / identity theft - same email address used this time to impersonate the United States Department of State.

From The Desk Of Roland de Marcellus, Deputy Assistant Secretary Of State
For International Finance & Development
Address: 2201 C Street NW
Washington, DC 20520.

Greetings,

Your ATM Visa Card will be shipped through (USPS) to your address. I am Roland de Marcellus, Deputy Assistant Secretary Of State For International Finance & Development. This is to inform you officially that after our investigations with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and other Security Agencies in the Country for the year 2022 and 2023, we discovered that you have not yet received your overdue fund.

I have made it my first point of call since taking office to settle all Outstanding Payments accrued to Individuals or Corporations with respect to local and overseas contract payment, Debt Rescheduling and Outstanding Compensation payment. This is to make sure all Outstanding payments are settled beginning of this fiscal year 2024. On Behalf of the entire staff of the State Department and the United Nations in collaboration with World Bank, we apologize for the delay of your contract payment, Winning or Inheritance funds from most African Countries and all the inconveniences you encountered while pursuing this payment. However, from the records of outstanding beneficiaries due for payment with the U.S Secretary of State, your name was discovered as next on the list of the outstanding payment who has not yet received their payments.

Note: That from the record in my file, your outstanding contract payment is $5,500,000.00 USD (Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) loaded in an ATM Visa Card that allows you to make a daily maximum withdrawal limit of $10,000 Ten Thousand Dollars) Your ATM PIN CODE (5250). I have your file here in my office and it says that you are yet to receive your fund valued at $5,500,000.00 USD (Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars). These Funds will now be delivered to your designated address or your preferred payment (option). We have perfected all modules on how to bring this fund across to your house without any problem, but be aware that the United Nations and the United States Government has only authorized my office to release the Sum of $5,500,000.00 USD to you as true beneficiary of the Fund.

Note: That your loaded ATM Visa Card will be mailed to you through Priority Mail Express (USPS) to your designated address immediately you admit full compliance to this email. Due to my busy schedules, you are advised to kindly get in contact with our correspondent Attorney Michael Breon Peace, the below details enclosed to help ensure safe mailing of your ATM Visa Card:

Your Full Name:
Your Contact House Address:
Name Of City Of Residence:
Country Of Residence:
Direct Mobile Telephone Number:
ID Card, DL Or Passport Copy:
Age And Occupation:

Contact Attorney Michael Breon Peace, immediately by replying to this email or emailing with the address below:

Name: Attorney Michael Breon Peace
Email: of7808193@gmail.com

He is obliged to treat your case with utmost urgency as soon as you contact him and fill out your correct details including all reachable phone numbers for him to get in touch with you via phone and email.

NOTE: Every documentation proof for your fund has been packaged and sealed to be mailed together with your ATM Visa Card to your address. Therefore, the only obligation required of you by the laws of the Government of United States and the financial Monetary Policy of the Supreme Court, states that; you as a beneficiary must officially obtain the irrevocable LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED from the Supreme Court of USA, as a means to justify the legitimacy, transparency and clean bill of funds from USA so that by the time your funds gets to you, no authority will question the funds as it has been legally certified free from all financial Malpractices and facets. The LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED is valued at a cost of $350 please take note of that.

As soon as the above mentioned $350 is received, The LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED will be secured on your behalf immediately. I need all the compliance that I can get from you to ensure we get this project accomplished. Personally, I am very sorry for the delay you have gone through in the past years.

Thanks for adhering to these instructions which are meant for your sole benefit, once again accept my congratulations in advance. Thanks for your cooperation as your quick response to this email notice with adherence to the above instructions is highly anticipated.

Yours Sincerely,
Roland de Marcellus

Header:

Return-Path: <barryusuf.officefile701@gmail.com>
From: Roland de Marcellus <barryusuf.officefile701@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2024 10:22:28 +0100
Message-ID: <CAEDfF6H6wH8fMS+rK5K=7RWRx4akQpXA2YSuxq9dnddDpxmPgg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Urgent From State Department ATM VISA CARD Fund Notice
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.