Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

info@scamvictim.org

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

info@scamvictim.org

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:00 pm

Re: ABSOLUTELY YOUR URGENT ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SCAM VICTIM <info@scamvictim.org> Today at 15:43
Reply-To: info@scamvictim.org
To
SCAM VICTIM
Message body

UNITED NATIONS FOUNDATION
Hon. Mercy Mishack
UN Social Affairs
P O BOX 4325,
Accra, Ghana.

Dear Ambassador,

We have actually been authorized by the newly appointed United Nation Secretary General, and the governing body of the UNITED NATIONS Monetary Unit, to investigate the unnecessary delay on your payment, recommended and approved in your favor. During the course of our investigation, we discovered with dismay that your payment has been unnecessarily delayed by corrupt officials of the UN staffs, Ecowas, IMF who are trying to divert your funds into their private accounts.
To forestall these, security for your funds was organized in the form of your personal Identification number (PIN) ATM CARD and this will enable only you to have direct Control over your funds in the ATM CARD. We will monitor this Payment ourselves to avoid the hopeless situation created by the Officials of the bank.

An irrevocable payment guarantee has been issued by the World Bank Group and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) on your Payment. However, we are happy to inform you that based on our recommendation/Instructions; your complete Inheritance funds have been credited in your favor through ATM VISA CARD. You are therefore advice to contact us now for the delivery of your ATM Card.

As soon as you establish the given details below, an ATM card will be issued to you immediately which you can use to withdraw your funds in any Bank ATM Machine in your Country, but the maximum is $5000 per day. So if you like to receive your funds through this means you're advised to fill the following information as stated below:

1. Your Full Name:
2. Delivery Address:
3. Your Age:
4. Occupation:
5. Telephone Numbers:
6. Country:

NOTE: You are advised to furnish us with your correct and valid details. Also be informed that the amount to be paid to you is $1,000,000,00USD. We expect your urgent response to this email to enable us monitor this payment effectively thereby making contact with us as directed to avoid further delay. Congratulations and Best Regards,

Hon. Mrs. Mishack Mercy
UN Social Affairs
The Correspondence & Enquiry Unit,
Finance Ministry,
United Nations.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

info@scamvictim.org

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:35 pm

Hon. Mercy Mishack
UN Social Affairs
P O BOX 4325,
Accra, Ghana.

Dear Ambassador

Greetings to you and once again congratulation and thank you for the urgent respond to our message, I do understand all what you meant or what you said, there is a old saying that not all wives are bad, rather there are few women out there who are still good wife, beside not all fruits are good whereas there are bad once, so I do understand your pains but am not here to convince you either but to let you have it at your back of your mind that not every person are bad or corrupt, remember that our compensation funds department has approve, sealed and signed your file today, I'm here to inform you that you have nothing to worry about because our major concerned here is to give you more confident that we are ready to complete your process without any benefit of doubts for you to give a testimony at the end of the day.

We also advise that you stop further communications with these impostors and forward any correspondence / proposal you receive from them to us in other for the FBI to bring justice to them as soon as possible, since the security for your funds was organized in the form of your personal Identification number (PIN) ATM CARD and this will enable only you to have direct Control over your funds in the ATM CARD.

Please we are reminding you that a form has been attach to this mail to proceed and procure your Approval of Payment Warrant and Endorsement of your ATM Release Order on your behalf which will cost you only and nothing more as everything else has been taken care of by the Federal Government including taxes, custom paper and clearance duty so all you will need to pay the fees only to the nominated courier company that will carry out with the delivery to your door step to be documented in your file as proof your collection.

Receiver details via Western Union or Moneygram or via Bank to Bank.

Receiver Name: Ampofowaa Henrietta
State/City: Accra
Question: For?
Answer: Process
Amount: $550.00USD

We are assuring you 100% insurance policy that once payment are made, 50% of your compensation funds will be transfer into your bank account while the other 50% will be deposited into your Atm-card and deliver to you without any further charges. With due respect we wait to hear from you as soon as possible.

Hon. Mrs. Mishack Mercy
UN Social Affairs
Finance Ministry,

Header:
Delivered-To:
Received: by 2002:ac8:7155:0:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id h21csp3047773qtp;
Sun, 23 Jun 2019 13:22:05 -0700 (PDT)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: APXvYqxMK5oZBQLfxrBG40d6zI+gZBdscHMPCjwJ/lNUpHohwgmfeG1aaoFITxCM6RVAKDEuBCQ7
X-Received: by 2002:a25:380e:: with SMTP id f14mr1452807yba.334.1561321325542;
ARC-Seal: i=2; a=rsa-sha256; t=1561321325; cv=pass;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=ozYCq8EtvnY4X91cNlSfGBPm6pu2jRa6+FxJQ2b7IAbprC2BWJFAP++DZk6jWbLTUc
X7QBq+t4hGX+RAZO4X9hiLp7P4+PxRMYNu94NZqgO7U5nadKpJ0csamaPdtKTrpCAfyb
qtA6frhEL/+LdxbeSJin9XVkFTEWAgXFbKCoZLVhUQYcgxZ2y+eupjetmkDY01szXyrE
2py/3Hs9UUAubPa7VFCuTVZYAqecgxUMH8qc2GtIWPtKxtHGcJQPrGVr1SQyObwSlL8n
L9lL5g/ZWOGOGU7qhBZLCZv63Et+JoJ6WUhPkpatFOd1C1d9gABUfbLehORpNQF4Z6a8
mPfA==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=2; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=user-agent:mime-version:subject:references:in-reply-to:message-id
:to:from:date:dkim-signature;
bh=9wpHYuE2RAsOoBtfqBtVCmlN6cZWG5v7Veuf/wffCWw=;
b=Q9lm9uTs0MwlRSuZ7KTboinlemRlHDXqhuLCRh2abr7xyTZNFyKFhOcSVbXWgTajpv
H63ju7RyiXjzti3Cp5PENvqB1/f4XKzA0e4AYGPpGIdxg/Vq++C+QRNsspV5hrqYPj0S
dvzGvVmyJC6+LKV3IvGicM4u7FWv+3zBAHLcdhzVIiS5XjgshPCQPCJgtHLuDU098n1x
617HQyV0yVnMKjDRcVSchti30bvk2v3CzFUYBdtRqZPFmmgAmGywIjKZrJkvpKuiYlVw
6xDhSJb39yIEG4SRjlKotRc4NwyOyGXZ6WkPrrMXG356jahDMdO+/n3k0oc/z1Cm2Rlg
MZxg==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=2; mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@scamvictim.org header.s=zoho header.b=cVRYinWe;
arc=pass (i=1 spf=pass spfdomain=scamvictim.org dkim=pass dkdomain=scamvictim.org dmarc=pass fromdomain=scamvictim.org>);
spf=pass (google.com: domain of info@scamvictim.org designates 136.143.188.55 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=info@scamvictim.org
Return-Path: <info@scamvictim.org>
Received: from sender4-of-o55.zoho.com (sender4-of-o55.zoho.com. [136.143.188.55])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 203si2951877ybl.360.2019.06.23.13.22.05
for < >
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of info@scamvictim.org designates 136.143.188.55 as permitted sender) client-ip=136.143.188.55;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@scamvictim.org header.s=zoho header.b=cVRYinWe;
arc=pass (i=1 spf=pass spfdomain=scamvictim.org dkim=pass dkdomain=scamvictim.org dmarc=pass fromdomain=scamvictim.org>);
spf=pass (google.com: domain of info@scamvictim.org designates 136.143.188.55 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=info@scamvictim.org
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1561321322; cv=none; d=zoho.com; s=zohoarc; b=m0s10EKaIQNyqBlhex8qZG0IxpU1d3ql7qMCPpJt1c/EPWbcTGWy6KJ+PdiCVvalJ81srW0RV0OcV/fnsp3YrbFUETURAIEoMUyp3NNCNge6srJTU8Di6mHGr1B8ciduguejjbJ39qvZwG5CT0FlYAttjVckTofMh15Hf+vkpRU=
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=zoho.com; s=zohoarc; t=1561321322; h=Content-Type:Date:From:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Message-ID:References:Subject:To:ARC-Authentication-Results; bh=9wpHYuE2RAsOoBtfqBtVCmlN6cZWG5v7Veuf/wffCWw=; b=cJuskAKXyVXQifMHxVktHnMg6sGytDKgt+dUTjPdt8yP28iQG+6+1u7vvu7h2jCcGDC+OQGguvgpKybV9Zomc38pTz3xQMibLnGKc3a7a+InNBV6zPlgRrUKPb2YfmqZwBJLv3d7nAf0TjB0BFEakpGd9pDdczZHrnb81KsDfws=
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.zoho.com; dkim=pass
header.i=scamvictim.org; spf=pass
smtp.mailfrom=info@scamvictim.org; dmarc=pass header.from=<info@scamvictim.org> header.from=<info@scamvictim.org>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1561321322; s=zoho; d=scamvictim.org; i=info@scamvictim.org; h=Date:From:To:Message-Id:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:MIME-Version:Content-Type; l=12834; bh=9wpHYuE2RAsOoBtfqBtVCmlN6cZWG5v7Veuf/wffCWw=; b=cVRYinWejmcrxxwz/rWQtVWElfCq6/mQ2CtEU7UXJfZKBAUoClVrO39a4JYmV0Wa 0bTT+EyGplM4AW1MdPhkveeKgmi6rGmE6okChVYgodYVsH82PRd5TeFZWdX87a6ICkT 3pTLHULYNVvFvlvIlvdveLXmY67kQeyJtbYP7nac=
Received: from mail.zoho.com by mx.zohomail.com with SMTP id 1561321315214266.724650300558; Sun, 23 Jun 2019 13:21:55 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2019
To:
Message-Id: <16b86009b8b.f1a56e75137637.7484206237949061306@scamvictim.org>
In-Reply-To: <CAAbCh5uhn+djDsnMPE1cK9mVC13TwTnT+qcpCZfjS70f6F2Wmg@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CAAbCh5uhn+djDsnMPE1cK9mVC13TwTnT+qcpCZfjS70f6F2Wmg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Re: ABSOLUTELY YOUR URGENT ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_Part_319747_364446469.1561321315211"
User-Agent: Zoho Mail
X-Mailer: Zoho Mail

------=_Part_319747_364446469.1561321315211
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@scamvictim.org

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:23 pm

Dear Ambassador

There is no problem in what you said, beside this is the bank account below and waiting for your immediate response tomorrow as you quoted.

Bank Name: EcoBank Ghana Limited
Bank Branch: Spintex
Bank Address: No 56 Baatsona Spintex, Accra, Greater Accra Region
Account Name: Mohammed Yusif U.
Account No : 011301443473XXXX
Swift Code: ECOCGHAC
Sort Code: XXX
Receiver Address: Accra, Ghana.

Hope to hear from as soon as possible.

Regards
Hon. Mercy Mishack
United Nations Scamvictim
Accra, Ghana.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@scamvictim.org

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:40 pm

Dear Ambassador ,

Greetings to you, believing you are a someone who sticks to his/her words cane back repeating same message again and again, yesterday you said today and right now you came back saying tomorrow, so which is which?

Beside the Processing take normal (3) working days.

Regards
Hon. Mercy Mishack
Accra, Ghana
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@scamvictim.org

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:23 am

You tried but didn’t go through rather you want another bank account again, right? My friend you are not serious abuse.

When next you are reedy let him.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@scamvictim.org

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:14 am

Dear Ambassador ,

Stop playing around, ok. There is nothing wrong with the account I gave you, am not a child for you to come here to tell stories or give unnecessary excuses today or tomorrow etc? It doesn’t suits an honest person to tell lies or repeating same stories lines, when others are using the account given to you always.

So pls save your excuses because hardly you see people going to banks to send money via bank to bank rather they download their bank mobile app on their phone and transfer it by their self or there are many banking applications which individuals uses to make transfer directly from their mobile phone instead of going to your bank, so I laugh each time you send me such message.

Get or download an App on your mobile called Transferwise or your bank app on your phone and save all those childish talks, today or will send tomorrow.

Regards
Hon. Mercy Mishack
Accra Ghana.

Dear Ambassador ,

Greetings to you, I don’t know why you are keeping too long, if even you don’t enough to send it will be better if possible you send half of the total amount you were told rather than for things to get more delay.

If you are finding it hard to transfer, you can send via using RIA transfer which their office is closer to you or send them through your mobile phone, either by using or downloading the mobile app through your mobile by using your google play store or iPhone App Store, transferwise, worldremit or Ria transfer.

Regards
Hon. Mercy Mishack
United Nations Scamvictim Dept.
Accra, Ghana.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@scamvictim.org

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:33 pm

Sorry that bank account is working and that is what others are using, so sorry we can’t give you another bank account
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: info@scamvictim.org

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:01 pm

Had an email identical to the OP.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:10 pm

Re: GOOD DAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

UN Scam Dept <info@scamvictim.org>
To:
UN Scam Dept

17 Oct at 15:31

Hon. Mercy Mishack
UN Social Affairs
P O BOX 4325,
Accra, Ghana.

Dear Ambassador,

Greetings my dear friend, we are very please to inform you that you are been nominated as a Goodwill Ambassador to the Africa Refugee committee here in Ghana, this nomination took place some years ago and you were also contacted all this while but without in vain we do not hear from you,

So am using this opportunity to inform you that there is a big differences being a Goodwill Ambassador or an Ambassador at Large: since many impersonators are using the name of the (UN) for fraudulent activities to extract money from foreigners, so we are given you this advise to be very careful with those who contact you in such issue, if any person does, kindly report such person to us for further investigation.

I will crave you to get it to the tip of indulgent that we do not want you to miss these great odds here as a Goodwill-Ambassador to the Africa Refugee Committee world wide, mark you that we are not begging you for any advantage either to convince you to be an ambassador, either we are replacing all the current Ambassador at the moment and you happen to be nominated to be of an help to the Africa Refugee Committee as an Ambassador, your duties are of less busy and of an enormous help to you and others who will be working with you at your New-Firm Office in your Country, dont feel as if the refundable registration fee/charges is on the high side or you are thinking that you can not come up with that charges/fees,.

Just try your possible best to make sure you are registered and have your own certificate in (2-3)days time, also know that we are not asking you to relocate to Africa but to open your Office after you are fully acknowledged as a Goodwill-Ambassador after the Membership Certificate and your Diplomat Identification are issue to you and one of your elected staff you will appoint that will be working in your Office as well, Know that in any meeting which to be attend in any appointed country, you will be entitle to received the sum of $125,000.00USD for your traveling allowance, including your Hotel Bills, Travel Expenses, Feeding and Local transportation , this allowance will be sent to your personal Bank Account (1)week before the conference meeting agenda, you will be update with the Meeting Agenda , course of seminar and other relevant subject in (2)weeks before the proceeding of the meeting, this is simple as ABC.

The next conference meeting will be apprehended in New York , Dated on the 20th October, 2019. UN International Conference Center (UNICC) located at the UN international Business District, since it has been the venue 2nd conferences held for this year 2019 conferences, meetings, exhibitions and special events that span as wide as the Asia/African Diaspora.

My dear fellow Ambassador, we are not going to force you since you are nominated and invited as the only Goodwill-Ambassador in your country to achieve this great opportunity, you have between now till (72) hrs to come to a conclusion for submitting the name of the person standing as your assistance or representative, this person will only represent you if only you are busy or you as an ambassador cannot attend the upcoming meeting in New York.

At this junction I hereby advice you commence on your registration as soon as possible starting as from today till the end of 72hs. This is the deadline of registration, remember that you are only asking to pay to the Legal cashier who is in-charge to all the new Ambassadors Registration Committee (ARC), refundable registration fee/charges to the following information below:

Receiver Name: Gifty Lawer
State/City: Accra
Question: For?
Answer: Process
Amount: $180.00USD

You are to submit and return the Form under (72)hours with (1) passport photograph of yourself together with a refundable registration fee , payment are made to the following name given to you to enable your registration and to enable you resume office as soon as your registration is done and you will be given your appointment letter/ letter of credence, your Diplomatic ID-Card, Passport also with your Membership Certificate, and other details on the upcoming meeting in KENYA after sending the non-refundable registration fee/charges before the deadline.

All appointees and invitee should try their possible best to come up with the refundable registration fee/charges for their official registration, so that all their information will be propel to our Head Office in Geneva, United State and United Kingdom before the end of this week, also know that it will only take (24) hours for your documents and identification to be ready.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO (ONLY):

The only thing you have to do is to fill the form and submit to us along with your (1) passport photograph picture of yourself, and a photo-copy of your identification-card either your International passport or Driving License and your Registration fees.

I will also advise you to stop all dealings with other unknown unofficial staffs not to terminate the position given to you as the New- Humanitarian Officer to the United Nations Africa Organization (UNAO) and to the (UN) Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (UNOCHA).

We want to hear from you as soon as possible either to proceed with your appointment or terminate your appointment, I wait to hear from you as soon as possible, just feel free to call me as soon as you are available to do so for better understanding.

Hon. Mrs. Mishack Mercy
UN Social Affairs
Finance Ministry,
United Nations.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:42 pm

Re: PLEASE CONFIRM IF DEAD OR ALIVE BECAUSE SOMEONE CLAIMING YOU ARE DEAD AND HE IS REPRESENTING YOU TO RECEIVED YOUR FUNDS!!!!!!!!!!

Scamvictim Dept <info@scamvictim.org>
To:
info@scamvictim.org

18 Feb at 19:51

Hon. Mercy Mishack
UN Social Affairs
P O BOX 4325,
Accra, Ghana.

Dear Ambassador,

We have actually been authorized by the newly appointed United Nation Secretary General, and the governing body of the UNITED NATIONS Monetary Unit, to investigate the unnecessary delay on your payment, recommended and approved in your favor. During the course of our investigation, we discovered with dismay that your payment has been unnecessarily delayed by corrupt officials of the UN staffs, Ecowas, IMF who are trying to divert your funds into their private accounts.

To forestall these, security for your funds was organized in the form of your personal Identification number (PIN) ATM CARD and this will enable only you to have direct Control over your funds in the ATM CARD. We will monitor this Payment ourselves to avoid the hopeless situation created by the Officials of the bank.

An irrevocable payment guarantee has been issued by the World Bank Group and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) on your Payment. However, we are happy to inform you that based on our recommendation/Instructions; your complete Inheritance funds have been credited in your favor through ATM VISA CARD. You are therefore advice to contact us now for the delivery of your ATM Card.

As soon as you establish the given details below, an ATM card will be issued to you immediately which you can use to withdraw your funds in any Bank ATM Machine in your Country, but the maximum is $5000 per day. So if you like to receive your funds through this means you're advised to fill the following information as stated below:

1. Your Full Name:
2. Delivery Address:
3. Your Age:
4. Occupation:
5. Telephone Numbers:
6. Country:

NOTE: You are advised to furnish us with your correct and valid details. Also be informed that the amount to be paid to you is $1,000,000,00USD. We expect your urgent response to this email to enable us monitor this payment effectively thereby making contact with us as directed to avoid further delay. Congratulations and Best Regards,

Hon. Mrs. Mishack Mercy
UN Social Affairs
Finance Ministry,
United Nations.

Stolen image is of Hadley Freeman, British journalist.
Attachments
1580862462863blob.jpg
1580862462863blob.jpg (4 KiB) Viewed 2126 times
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.