Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

irmadavis20@gmail.com - Nextdoor

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

irmadavis20@gmail.com - Nextdoor

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 28, 2019 11:01 am

From a friend:

On Friday, May 24, 2019,
irma davis <irmadavis20@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

.Thank you for your interest in purchasing my 2005 Toyota Tacoma SR5. The reason I'm selling this truck way below market value, is because I'm serving in Offutt AFB, Nebraska but I was promoted and transferred to Elmendorf AFB in Anchorage Alaska for a 3 years period, so I don't need it anymore at this time. I don't want it get old in my garage, and I need to sell it before June 6th. The truck, is in pristine condition, clear title, no dents or dings. Always garaged, never abused or raced, 74,051 miles, gas fuel type, 4.0L V6 4WD engine and automatic transmission. If you are interested, it's still available for sale and the price, as stated in the ad, is $2.000. Let me know if you are interested.

USAF Staff Irma Davis

On Friday, May 24, 2019,
Hi again,

As I've told you, at this moment I am in Offutt AFB, NE in a military base. I do a special training program each day, and we are not allowed to use phone line or get out of the unit, during training, otherwise I would have called you and seal the deal on phone. At the moment, email works best for me. The truck is already at our Offutt Air Force Base Library form Offutt AFB, NE sealed and ready to go. The delivery process will be managed by me. I think I can have it there at your home address within 2-3 working days. It will come with a clear title and reg. I am a member of the eBay buyer protection program and using this service you will get a 5 days testing period after delivery. I need to know if you are interested so I can ask eBay to send you the details on this deal. If interested please include in your next email your contact info for eBay (full name, shipping address and phone number), so we can get the ball rolling.

Thank you
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: irmadavis20@gmail.com - Nextdoor

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:07 pm

Scammer's email address.: jovonee1975@gmail.com

Content of the email.: Hi,

Thank you for your interest in purchasing my 2008 Honda CR-V EXL. The reason I'm selling this truck way below market value, is because I'm serving in Offutt AFB, Nebraska, but I was promoted and transferred to Elmendorf AFB in Anchorage Alaska for a 3 years period, so I don't need it anymore at this time. I don't want it get old in my garage and I need to sell it before August 24th. The truck, is in pristine condition, clear title, no dents or dings. Always garaged, never abused or raced, 76,192 miles, gas fuel type, 2.4L 4WD engine and automatic transmission. If you are interested, it's still available for sale and the price, as stated in the ad, is $2.000. Let me know if you are interested.

USAF Staff Krisha Jovonne Bennett

Any further information you'd like to add?: The origination was NextDoor app in Fresno, CA, image posted above. I have reported the post to NextDoor and the gmail SPAM email to Google/gMail.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Jules » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:51 pm

We had the same ad today in Richmond Virginia with the address jovanee1975@gmail.com. The posters’ name was Toz Grewal.
Jules
New survivor

Unread postby Jules » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:39 pm

We've had two now.

On Sat, Aug 17, 2019 Krisha Jovonne Bennett <jovonee1975@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Thank you for your interest in purchasing my 2008 Honda CR-V EXL. The reason I'm selling this truck way below market value, is because I'm serving in Offutt AFB, Nebraska, but I was promoted and transferred to Elmendorf AFB in Anchorage Alaska for a 3 years period, so I don't need it anymore at this time. I don't want it get old in my garage and I need to sell it before August 28th. The truck, is in pristine condition, clear title, no dents or dings. Always garaged, never abused or raced, 76,192 miles, gas fuel type, 2.4L 4WD engine and automatic transmission. If you are interested, it's still available for sale and the price, as stated in the ad, is $2.000. Let me know if you are interested.

USAF Staff Krisha Jovonne Bennett.

On Sun, Aug 18, 2019 Krisha Jovonne Bennett <jovonee1975@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi again,

As I've told you, at this moment I am in Offutt AFB, NE in a military base. I do a special training program each day, and we are not allowed to use phone line or get out of the unit, during training, otherwise I would have called you and seal the deal on phone. At the moment, email works best for me. The truck is already at our Offutt Air Force Base Library form Offutt AFB, NE sealed and ready to go. The delivery process will be managed by me. I think I can have it there at your home address within 2-3 working days. It will come with a clear title and reg. I am a member of the eBay buyer protection program and using this service you will get a 5 days testing period after delivery. I need to know if you are interested so I can ask eBay to send you the details on this deal. If interested please include in your next email your contact info for eBay (full name, shipping address and phone number), so we can get the ball rolling.

Thank you!

On Sun, Aug 18, 2019 Sara Clark <clarks378@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello there, sorry for my late response!

My name is Sara, the owner of the 2007 Honda CR-V EX-L. The car is in perfect working condition, no body work or paint ever done, garage kept, no mechanical problems whatsoever.
It has low miles (93,723), 2.4L, V4- gasoline engine 4WD, runs smooth and the automatic transmission shifts perfectly. The interior leather is like new. All regular maintenance was performed at an authorized garage. It will come with a clean and clear title under my name free from any loans or liens.
If you decide to buy it, you’ll receive all the papers(including a clear title), owner’s manual, keys and a notarized buy-sell contract already signed by me. The price was reduced at $1800 because I’m in a hurry to find a buyer.
I need to sell the car before 2th September, when I will be leaving on military duty with my unit to replace and help the troops scheduled to come home this year.
Hate to sell it but it’s not worth keeping insurance and paying storage fees for a year. If you are still interested I can send you pics.

Staff Sgt. Sara Clark
Bravo Company, 29th Infantry Division
Virginia National Guard

Hi again,

As I told you in my first e-mail, I’m in the army and right now I am in a military base in Virginia. We are training, getting ready for leaving the country. Before leaving I had prearranged the deal with eBay so my presence isn’t necessary. The delivery process will be managed by me. I think I can have it there at your home address within 2-3 working days. It will come with a clear title and reg, all the documents you need for ownership; title, manuals and the bill of sale, etc.. You will have 5 days to test and inspect the vehicle prior to make any purchase. During that 5 days testing period I will not be getting any money.
I need to know if you are interested so I can ask eBay to send you the details on this deal. If interested please include in your next email your contact info for eBay (full name, shipping address and phone number), so we can get the ball rolling.

I’ve attached a few pictures of the car.
Looking forward to hear from you!

(pics of white CRV)

On Mon, Aug 19, 2019 Sara Clark <clarks378@gmail.com> wrote:
I have received your shipping information and already sent to eBay. They will contact you today with all the instructions and what you have to do to finish this transaction. Please email me as soon as you receive transaction information from them.

Anyway, I'll keep you posted as soon as I will hear from them.
Jules
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:52 pm

Actually you should stop all contact with the scammer.
Do not tell them you know they are a scammer.

Remember you are dealing with a hardened criminal here.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Amcm5278 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:32 pm

Here is my emails on this same scam. Now her husband died and move to her home town in GA.

Response from my 1st email:

The 2009 Toyota​ Camry​ LE is still available. It is in a good condition, no scratches, no damages, never been involved in any kind of accidents. It has a 3.5L - 6 cylinder engine (great on gas), automatic transmission & only 98,249 miles. ABSOLUTELY NO ISSUES at all and I have the clean title in hand. I'm selling it at this final price 1,400 because my husband passed away 2 months ago (he had a heart attack) and brings me bad memories and that's the reason I want to sell it asap. I also got a new job, moved back to my hometown, and many other things have priority now, so, this car has to go. If you are interested in buying my car, feel free to email me.

Best regards,
Irma Davis

As I told you in my first email, got a new job and moved back to my hometown, Macon, GA. Before leaving I had prearranged the deal with eBay so my presence isn't necessary. They won't give me any money until you receive and test the vehicle. It is at the shipping company, ready to be delivered. The shipping cost is included in the selling price of the vehicle! You got 5 days to test it and inspect the vehicle. So if you want to make this deal I need the following details from you:
-full name
-shipping address
-phone number
Once I got all the details, I will forward them to eBay and they will proceed with the order. They'll email you with all the information that you need to complete this deal and also they will confirm that the deal is conducted through them and I'm a legitimate seller. Waiting for your email with the requested details.

Me:Do you have the ebay link that I can send to my daughter? I cant find where I saw the orginal listing I responded to.

Her:

I closed my listing because I have 39 questions and now I select my potential buyer. If you want I can send you all the car info plus pictures in your email.

Me:
**google search!!!*
Amcm5278
New survivor

Unread postby rosebuddy » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:40 am

Thank you for your post as I was able to avoid this scam.

USAF SSgt. Jessica Taylor
3:04 PM (35 minutes ago)
to me

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in purchasing my 2007 Toyota RAV4. The reason I'm selling this SUV way below market value is because I'm serving in Offutt AFB, Nebraska, but I was promoted and transferred to Elmendorf AFB in Anchorage Alaska for a 3 years period, so I don't need it anymore at this time. I am the first and single owner. I don't want it get old in my garage and I need to sell it before December 20th. The SUV is in pristine condition, clear title, no dents or dings. Always garaged, never abused or raced, 74,744 miles, gas fuel type, 3.5L V6 AWD engine and automatic transmission. If you are interested, it's still available for sale and the price, as stated in the ad, is $1.600. Let me know if you are interested.

USAF SSgt. Jessica Taylor taylor85jessica@gmail.com
rosebuddy
New survivor

Unread postby dmw2020 » Mon May 18, 2020 11:40 pm

2020, now irmadaviss81@gmail.com still at it, but now with boats:

As I've told you, at this moment I am in Offutt AFB, NE in a military base. I do a special training program each day and we are not allowed to use phone line or get out of the unit, during training, otherwise I would have called you and seal the deal on phone. At the moment, email works best for me. The boat is already at our Offutt Air Force Base Library form Offutt AFB, NE sealed and ready to go. The delivery process will be managed by me. I think I can have it there at your home address within 2-3 working days. It will come with a clear title and reg. I am a member of the eBay buyer protection program and using this service you will get a 5 days testing period after delivery. I need to know if you are interested so I can ask eBay to send you the details on this deal. If interested please include in your next email your contact info for eBay (full name, shipping address and phone number), so we can get the ball rolling.
dmw2020
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 18, 2020 11:56 pm

Thank you for the additional information.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Captdom1 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:10 pm

Big Al wrote:From a friend:

On Friday, May 24, 2019,
Hi,

.Thank you for your interest in purchasing my 2005 Toyota Tacoma SR5. The reason I'm selling this truck way below market value, is because I'm serving in Offutt AFB, Nebraska but I was promoted and transferred to Elmendorf AFB in Anchorage Alaska for a 3 years period, so I don't need it anymore at this time. I don't want it get old in my garage, and I need to sell it before June 6th. The truck, is in pristine condition, clear title, no dents or dings. Always garaged, never abused or raced, 74,051 miles, gas fuel type, 4.0L V6 4WD engine and automatic transmission. If you are interested, it's still available for sale and the price, as stated in the ad, is $2.000. Let me know if you are interested.

Now Irma is offering a pontoon boat at a ridiculously low price in Knoxville Tennessee, using the same language:

USAF Staff Irma Davis

On Friday, May 24, 2019,
Hi again,

Thank you
Captdom1
New survivor

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.