Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

irmadavis20@gmail.com - Nextdoor

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: irmadavis20@gmail.com - Nextdoor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:16 pm

Captdom1,

Did you get the EXACT SAME emails from the scammer, or did he write a different script, using a different email address?
If so, please post them here, deleting your info, of course.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Captdom1 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:17 pm

dmw2020 wrote:2020, now irmadaviss81@gmail.com still at it, but now with boats:

As I've told you, at this moment I am in Offutt AFB, NE in a military base. I do a special training program each day and we are not allowed to use phone line or get out of the unit, during training, otherwise I would have called you and seal the deal on phone. At the moment, email works best for me. The boat is already at our Offutt Air Force Base Library form Offutt AFB, NE sealed and ready to go. The delivery process will be managed by me. I think I can have it there at your home address within 2-3 working days. It will come with a clear title and reg. I am a member of the eBay buyer protection program and using this service you will get a 5 days testing period after delivery. I need to know if you are interested so I can ask eBay to send you the details on this deal. If interested please include in your next email your contact info for eBay (full name, shipping address and phone number), so we can get the ball rolling.

Now Irma is selling a pontoon boat in Knoxville, Tennessee! This piece of crap made an offer way to good to be true and it, of course isn't... Thanks to this website we are on to her bullshit!
Captdom1
New survivor

Unread postby Captdom1 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:21 pm

Ms. Irma has yet to get back with my acceptance to purchase her alleged boat... I asked for a confirmation call and provided a phone number. I was ready to hop into my motor home and drive there with the cash in hand.. Now I understand why good old irma has yet to get back with me.... "Her special training bullcrap"
Captdom1
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:24 pm

Captdom1,

Please stop communicating to the scammer. Do not tell them they are a scammer, or that you are posting them up here.
And please give us the phone number used, email address, and emails that you have right now.
The details you have right now can help save countless others.

The scammer is in Africa, so a nice drive will be a waste of time.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby Captdom1 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:35 pm

SlapHappy wrote:Captdom1,

Please stop communicating to the scammer. Do not tell them they are a scammer, or that you are posting them up here.
And please give us the phone number used, email address, and emails that you have right now.

The scammer is in Africa, so a nice drive will be a waste of time.

If they ever do get back with me, I will cover them with honey.... say I am attempting to send them the money... blah blah bla
Captdom1
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:46 pm

Since you ignored the staff and refused to give us what I asked for, it goes against the spirit of the site and will not be tolerated. Consider yourself deactivated. Don't let the door slam you in the ass on the way out. :twisted:
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby LV-2020 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:28 pm

I also got similar two emails for an airstream...almost the same words. I responded to an ad on Facebook Marketplace. I was dumb enough to send me contact information. I hope it I won't get messed up too much.

Abby Aenna <abbyaenna@gmail.com>
Tue 12/1/2020 12:16 PM
Hi there!

Thank you for your interest in my 2005 Airstreаm Bаmbi. The reаson that I'm selling this cаmper wаy below mаrket vаlue is becаuse I'm serving in Omаhа, NE and I wаs promoted аnd trаnsferred to Elmendorf Air Force Base in Anchorаge, AK for а 3 yeаrs period, so I don't need it аnymore аt this time.I don't wаnt it to get old in my gаrаge аnd I need to sell it before December 10th.I cаn аssure you there is no need to invest аny money in it or аny existing history of аccidents. If you аre interested, it's still аvаilаble for sаle аnd the price, аs stаted in the аd, is $1,200. Please let me know if you аre interested. Other details about my camper: 860 lbs Base weight, 350 lbs Tongue, 16ft 4" long, 8 ft wide, 9ft 3in high with A/C, 6ft 41/2" inside height, Rear Double Bed , FanTastic Vent Fan, TV w/Adjustable Swing Mount, Stereo Radio, Propane Furnace Microwave, Aluminum Wheels, Zip Dee Patio Awning, Front Stainless Steel, Stone Guards, Gas/Electric Refrigerator, Front Dinette, Dometic Roof Air Conditioner, Front Window Stone Guards, Propane Tank, Stabilizer Jacks, 30 Amp Power Cord.

Please reply back if you are really interested.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Debra Bennet <debbennet10@gmail.com>
Tue 12/1/2020 9:08 AM
Thank you for getting back to me. As I've told you, at this moment I am in Offutt AFB, NE in a military base. I do a special training program each day and we are not allowed to use the phone line or get out of the unit, during training, otherwise I would have called you and seal the deal on the phone. At the moment, email works best for me. The camper is already at our Offutt Air Force Base Library form Offutt AFB, NE sealed and ready to go. The delivery process will be managed by me. I think I can have it there at your home address within 2-3 working days.It will come with a clear title and reg. I am a member of the eBay buyer protection program and using this service you will get a 5 days testing period after delivery. I need to know if you are interested so I can ask eBay to send you the details on this deal. (No shipping fees) If interested please include in your next email your contact info for eBay (full name, shipping address and phone number), so we can get the ball rolling.
Hope to hear from you soon!

Have some photos:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Monday, November 30, 2020 11:24 PM
To: Venus Larson <rivera_venus@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: 2005 Airstream Bambi

Hi there!

Thank you for your interest in my 2005 Airstreаm Bаmbi. The reаson that I'm selling this cаmper wаy below mаrket vаlue is becаuse I'm serving in Omаhа, NE and I wаs promoted аnd trаnsferred to Elmendorf Air Force Base in Anchorаge, AK for а 3 yeаrs period, so I don't need it аnymore аt this time.I don't wаnt it to get old in my gаrаge аnd I need to sell it before December 10th. I cаn аssure you there is no need to invest аny money in it or аny existing history of аccidents. If you аre interested, it's still аvаilаble for sаle аnd the price, аs stаted in the аd, is $1,200. Please let me know if you аre interested. Other details about my camper: 860 lbs Base weight, 350 lbs Tongue, 16ft 4" long, 8 ft wide, 9ft 3in high with A/C, 6ft 41/2" inside height, Rear Double Bed , FanTastic Vent Fan, TV w/Adjustable Swing Mount, Stereo Radio, Propane Furnace Microwave, Aluminum Wheels, Zip Dee Patio Awning, Front Stainless Steel, Stone Guards, Gas/Electric Refrigerator, Front Dinette, Dometic Roof Air Conditioner, Front Window Stone Guards, Propane Tank, Stabilizer Jacks, 30 Amp Power Cord.

Please reply back if you are really interested.
LV-2020
New survivor

Unread postby LV426 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:10 am

Looks like I was getting off cheap at $1k. She had the tractor listed by a dealership called ForSales on the Facebook Marketplace. I reported the scam to FB. The email address she used was irmadaviss81@gmail.com
Attachments
20201201_210911.jpg
LV426
New survivor

Unread postby LV-2020 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:46 pm

I just got this today as a result of sending my information. Those viewing. Don't get taken in by this scam...don't pay the ebay invoice. This scammer has post in every state and changes the information just a little. Be careful and don't buy the phoney story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
eBay™ Motors <ebay.program@securepayment.company>
Wed 12/2/2020 5:08 AM
More actions

eBay sent this invoice to
Your information is included to show this invoice from eBay.
eBay Buyer Protection Order # 9831779252218

Item
Estimated delivery
Quantity

Insurance
2005 Airstream Bambi
2-3 days
Free Shipping & Handling 1
Yes

Payment:
$1,200.00
Shipping:
$0.00

Total:
$1,200.00

Verified Seller
Name:
Debra Bennet
Address:
1941 S 42nd St
City:
Omaha
State:
NE
Zip:
United States

How to make the payment?

eBay requires that the payment be done through eBay Cards and they can be purchased with cash or debit/credit card at thousands of stores nationwide including Local Post Offices, Target, CVS/pharmacy, Safe Way, Food City, Rite Aid, etc..

Now you can use eBay Cards to pay for items instantly. eBay Cards lets you enjoy the benefits of eBay without PayPal or Bank Account – avoid charges and delays.

Find a store near you and go to it with cash. Go to the Prepaid Product Section and pick up as many eBay Cards, as you need to complete your payment, and take them to the register.

You can add only up to $100 - $500.00 onto an eBay Card. For your purchase you need to buy as many eBay Cards as you need in order to complete the total price of the item. The cashier will collect your cash and load it into each eBay Card.

For your purchase of $1,200.00 you need to buy 6 eBay Cards loaded with $200.00 each.

Once you bought the eBay Cards, please confirm the payment following instructions:
1. Remove the cards from their original package;
2. Gently scratch off the security coating on the back of each eBay Card to see the Activation Codes;
3. Send us the 13 Digits Activation Codes from each card (reply to this email with each card redemption code);
*Example: eBay Card #1: 256 063 252 1826 / eBay Card #2: 314 537 418 2973
To avoid any issue or delay, please reply to this email and send us a couple of photos or scans with the back of the eBay Cards, where we can see the 13 Digits Redemption Codes including the receipt(s) (pictures must be clearly to show all four corners), so we can add them to the files and validate your payment much faster.

How it works?

1). Buyer and seller agree to the terms; Both parties agree to the terms and conditions of the transaction, which includes a description of the vehicle, sale price and number of days for the buyer's inspection of the vehicle.

2). Buyer pays eBay; The Buyer submits the payment to eBay. When the payment is received, it will be verified and secured into one of our trust accounts. Payment validation process usually takes less than 6 hours.

3). eBay starts the shipping process; Upon payment validation we will initiate the shipping process. We will verify if the buyer receives the vehicle. The inspection period begins once the vehicle is delivered.

4). Buyer receives the vehicle; The Buyer receives the vehicle and has 5 days to inspect it. The inspection period begins once the vehicle is delivered. If it's completed and as described, the Buyer should accept the vehicle.

5). eBay pays the seller; After the inspection period is over, the Buyer must contact us with the result of the inspection. If the vehicle is accepted, eBay submits the payment directly to the Seller within 24 hours. If the Buyer refuses the vehicle, he must ship it back within 7 business days and the Seller will support the shipping charges. The refund will be sent to the Buyer via Money Order, Cashier Check or Wire Transfer within 24 hours.

Verify an order's eligibility!
eBay sends an invoice to a buyer only after our Financial Department verifies the following information:

- Paperwork of the vehicle, including ownership and title;
- Seller's information and proof of ID;
- The vehicle conditions. Our mechanics inspect the vehicle to make sure it matches with the seller's description. We do not initiate any transaction if the vehicle is not what the seller says it is.
- Possession of the vehicle being sold. We do not initiate any transaction until we have the vehicle stored in our warehouse with all the paperwork. The vehicle is currently stored in our storage facility number 8 in Omaha, NE.

eBay uses the latest data encryption and anti-fraud technology to keep your information secure, reducing the risk of online fraud. We can guarantee 100% protection and insurance in this transaction and you have a 5 days inspection period before releasing the payment to the seller. eBay will secure the payment until you receive, inspect and accept the vehicle. The Buyer is fully insured: at anytime and without any explanation, he can ask for a full refund. The refund processing time is less than 24 hours.
For any questions contact eBay Support Department: +1 (805) 395-8976‬
We are available at the following hours:
6:00 AM to 10:00 PM Mountain Time Monday through Friday
6:00 AM to 6:00 PM Mountain Time Saturday and Sunday

Copyright © 2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc. 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125
LV-2020
New survivor

Unread postby LV-2020 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:09 pm

Here is the follow-up email from the scammer saying to pay for the item. Don't fall for it.

-------------------------------------------------------
Re: 2005 Airstream Bambi
Debra Bennet <debbennet10@gmail.com>
Wed 12/2/2020 6:59 AM
Hello!

Did you received the invoice from eBay? They told me they already sent you. Also check your bulk email folder (junk,spam), as a filter may have prevented it from reaching your primary in-box. Hope to finish this transaction soon. If you have more questions about the payment feel free to call eBay: +1 (805) 395-8976‬

Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------
LV-2020
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.