Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jlilati1980@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jlilati1980@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 15, 2019 12:16 pm

My greeting to you

I'm professor / Mr Mohammad Al-Jlilati the former Finance Minister of Syria, i have something i want discus with you, you can read more about me on Google or the international Journals about my country Syria. I got your information through google search today why looking for a reliable person to help me in this great objective,

Anyway,is about an important investment project I want to execute in your country which I want to discuss with you subsequently this project involves setting up of ultra modern shopping mall and high standard hotels in various locations in your country to enable me have something to fall back on and be rest assured of good retirement immediately after the civil war in my country Syria. However i would be delighted to follow your guidelines in any lucrative business ideas you may suggest,

If you are interested i will be waiting for your acceptance reply to help so i will give you more details;

Best regard, Mr Mohammad Al-Jlilati

Header:

Return-Path: <jlilati1980@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Thu, 9 May 2019
Subject: Are you interested
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.