Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

chhar2376890@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

chhar2376890@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 15, 2019 11:43 am

Hello Dear Friend,

I am Col. Hussein Harmush, An Army officer from Syria but now living with the United Nations on asylum in Canberra city of Australia. I got your contact from Syrian - American Army officer who was injured in the ongoing Syrian war but died last week while receiving medical treatment. I want to seek your assistance in the following ways:

1. To assist me look for a profitable business opportunity in your country where I can invest to sustain my living until the ongoing civil war and political crisis in my country (Syria) is over.

2. To assist me purchase a living home in your country, I have a sum of $5,000,000.00 USD (Five Million United States Dollars Only) with a financial institution in London. Should there be any need for evidence, or a proof of my seriousness and genuineness of this business opportunity, I have a Certificate of Deposit as a proof of fund for your confirmation.

Please kindly assist me to receive this $5,000,000.00 USD in your personal bank account to enable me come over to your country with my family for resettlement and investment. I will compensate you greatly for this help. I am also ready to associate with a local partner; provided your Government will grant me a Residence Permit after the funds hits your Bank account. Could you please send me an email response to enable me know that you have received my email business proposal. Reply me now !

Thanks and Regards,
Col. Hussein Harmush.
Writing from Canberra Australia.

Header:
Return-Path: <charles-veloso@blue.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from User (p709249-ipngn200506yosemiya.okinawa.ocn.ne.jp [114.168.150.249]) by msgw007-04.ocn.ad.jp (Postfix) with SMTP id 0353251579D;
Wed, 15 May 2019
Reply-To: <chhar2376890@gmail.com>
From: "Col. Hussein Harmush" <charles-veloso@blue.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: I want to seek your assistance.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

chhar2376890@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 17, 2019 9:29 am

Dear friend

Assalamu A'alykum Warahmatulahi Wabarakatuh and many thanks for your urgent response to my business proposal. I am really very sorry for my Late response to your message as you know very well that i was hiding in a refugee camp in my country Syria trying to find a safe route for escaping with my wife and children to a safe destination possibly to your country where i can settle down with my family for investment of this funds but luckily for me i was able to move recently with my family to Canberra city of Australia with the help of United Nations committee on refugee movement. So i am presently in a refugee camp in Australia now with my wife and my children and i seek to build trust and extend a very good business relationship with you or with your company, In-fact my aim of making a contact with you is first to relocate my funds from the Bank in London where it is presently deposited to a safe destination of your choice probably to your designated Bank account. secondly i would want the funds to be released under your names as the beneficiary so that you can honestly assist me to invest and manage it over there in your country. Like you already know, I and my entire family are presently living in the safe condition of United Nations refugee camp here under the govern in London.ment of Australia due to the ongoing civil war in my country Syria. In view of this, I am totally incapacitated and not in the position to move around freely or have access to my funds with the Bank.

My freedom of movement here in Australia is restricted simply because i belong to the Syrian government opposition group and i am one of senior Army officers that defected from President Assad led government to the opposition group few years ago, therefore i needed you to assist me in getting this funds transferred to your country, invest the funds into any profitable business opportunity in your country and take proper care of the investments until I am able to leave and visit your country with my family for settling down through your assistance. I shall visit your country once the civil war in Syria is over or possibly immediately after the funds is being successfully transferred to your bank account so that i may find enough time to give you more details about myself and my family during our meeting. I am sending to you a copy of the funds deposit slip as a prove of fund existence and i will also send an online funds release applications to the Bank in London (BARCLAYS BANK PLC LONDON) by providing your personal contact information to the holding Bank so that the Bank in London will start communicating directly with you when i hear from you again. I hereby propose to offer you 30% of the total amount of $ 5,000.000.00 USD (Five Million United States Dollars Only) for your involvement and for your honest assistance in relocating the funds to your designated Bank account in your country. PLEASE SEE ATTACHMENT FOR A COPY OF MY PHOTO IDENTIFICATION AND THE FUNDS DEPOSIT SLIP IN THIS MESSAGE. Note to enable full commencement on this transaction, I would want you to provide me with the following information immediately:

(1) Your full names........
(2) Your direct telephone and Mobile numbers.........
(3) Your full contact address in your country.................
(4) Your age and occupation ....................
(5) Your marital status .......... etc.
Also please note my temporary refugee camp contact address here in Canberra city of Australia is hereby stated as follows:
*** UNHCR’s Regional Representation for: Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and the Pacific is located in Canberra city of Australia only.
*** Contact Address: 14 Kendall Lane New Acton, Canberra Australia Capital Territory (ACT) 2601 Australia.

*** Browse Official Website: unhcr.org.au
As a honest and devoted Moslem partner, i will be looking forward to your message again as quickly as possible to enable us proceed further with trust and understanding towards this legitimate business opportunity. Thank you again for your understanding and expected assistance during this transaction. Please send my profound greetings to all members of your family until i hear from you again soonest. Remember do not expose any documents of this transaction to any person in your country and also do not disclose any information of this transaction to any person for safety of every one of us. You must continue to treat every aspect of this transaction as top secret and confidential until the total sum of $ 5 Million USD is being released to your nominated Bank account for safety purpose. and always tune your television to CNN, BBC and AL-JAZEERA news channels to get more information about the ongoing civil war and bloody political crisis in my country Syria. ALSO YOU CAN LEARN MORE ABOUT THE ONGOING CIVIL WAR IN MY COUNTRY SYRIA AND MY LUCKY ESCAPE FROM SYRIA FEW YEARS AGO BY CLICKING ON THE BBC NEWS LINK AS FOLLOWS: http:/ /www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-14945690
Attached in this message is a copy of my Syrian international passport along with several other photos of my family which include my wife and my children with other people (refugees) living inside the Australian refugee camp for your record purpose. Thank you for your understanding and may ALLAH bless you!

Best Regards,
Col. Hussein Harmush.
Australian Refugee Camp

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

chhar2376890@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 18, 2019 8:15 am

Dear
Again i wish to thank you very much for your returned email response containing your personal contact information as required for procuring all those needed legal documents under your names thereby making you the legitimate beneficiary of this outstanding sum of 5 Million USD only, I must tell you that I am very happy to execute this project with you, in fact i have prayed for a long time to almighty Allah to get some one with a good sense of business and investment experience who will help me out to relocate this fund from the holding Bank in London. life has not been easy with me and my family here because we have been in the United Nations refugee camp from Syria and now in Canberra city of Australia managing our life until completion of this transaction, but I pray that with your honest assistance soon we shall start a new life with you over there in your country after concluding this transaction successful.
However, I would like to let you know that I have personally forwarded all your contact information’s to one of the Bank legal solicitors and accredited lawyers in London United Kingdom so that he will officially file for claim of the funds on your name. Note the management of BARCLAYS Bank Plc London will be contacting you either through phone or by email for official notification about this funds which is about to be transferred to your designated Bank account in your country. So kindly search both your email inbox and your spam mail folders always and look out to any official message that the BARCLAYS Bank London might send to you concerning this transaction, also try your level best to respond swiftly to any information or requirements that may be needed by the BARCLAYS Bank London for processing release of the funds $5,000,000.00 USD (Five Million US Dollars only) to your nominated Bank account. As soon as you comply with the official requirements of the BARCLAYS Bank Plc London, be assured that this total funds will be transferred to your bank account successfully without any hitches.
Most importantly please be informed that one of the accredited lawyers of BARCLAYS Bank London (BARR JOHN SOLOMON) who have agreed to work with us and assist us throughout the duration of this transaction will be moving further today for securing a sworn affidavit on your name with other legal documents from the Royal court of justice in London. These legal documents will legitimately cover the funds on your name before the BARCLAYS Bank London will finally step up to transfer the total funds to your nominated Bank account in your country without any risk involved. So once again i can honestly assure you that as long as you remain faithful and honest with me, both of us will build a very strong and reliable business empire in your country under a high profitable investment opportunities under your care since you will be in a better position to let me know the economic condition of your country at all times. Note i will be sending to you copies of the sworn affidavit and other legal documents on your name by today or tomorrow as soon as i receive soft copies of the whole legal documents from the BARCLAYS Bank accredited lawyer in London who is also a solicitor.
Finally, Be informed that i have little or NO knowledge of investment because i have been working as a Syrian army officer all my life, therefore i would like to know how real estate and other kinds of businesses thrives in your country, i will be interested to invest my own share of the funds into your country's real estate sector, therefore i needed your assistance to do that and i will keep you updated once there is any development from my side concerning this business opportunity. Also try your level best to be checking both your email inbox and your spam mail folders regularly starting from this moment and please kindly get back to me immediately after receiving any official email notification message or phone calls from the BARCAYS Bank Plc London concerning this transaction. On-behalf of my wife and my children here in Australia, we are sending our heartfelt greetings to you and we wish to thank you very much for being our trustworthy investment partner.
Thanks and regards,
Col. Hussein Harmush
Australian Refugee Camp
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

chhar2376890@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 21, 2019 10:14 pm

Dear

As-Salaam-Alaikum Wa Rahmatullah and How are you today and i hope you are feeling fine in the best of your health, I am writing this important message to inform you that the lawyer whose name is Barrister john solomon who had accepted to help us in London and who is also one of the accredited solicitors to the Barclays Bank Plc London have successfully finalized procurement of the five (5) required relevant legal documents on your name. These documents will empower you to stand and claim the funds as the legitimate beneficiary without any risk involved. The lawyer in London (Barrister john solomon ) has already sent soft copies of these documents to me by email attachment few hours ago which i am now forwarding to you along with this message for your record purpose, Note all the original hard copies of these legal documents had been submitted to the Barclays Bank London today to enable the Bank start the processing of transferring the fund (5 Million USD) to your nominated Bank account without any hitches. According to this lawyer in London, the Barclays Bank Plc London will start communicating directly with you by today or tomorrow on how to transfer the total fund to your Bank account, therefore i urge you to try as much as possible to comply with the bank directives and follow all the Bank instructions to enable them transfer the fund to your Bank account without long delays. Please always check both your email inbox, your spam mail, bulk-mail or your junk mail folders to see if there any official messages from the Barclays Bank Plc London concerning this transaction.

However i would like to inform you that i have personally spent almost all the money i have with me here in Australia which i have already sent to the Barclays Bank accredited lawyer in London for his mandatory legal fees and for the cost of procuring all these required legal documents on your name to enable us finalize this transaction under your names with the Barclays Bank Plc London without any obstacle. Now i do not have any money with me and i do not even have enough money presently to continue taking good care of my wife and my children here in Australia until the successful end of this transaction. I want you to bear in mind this sum of 5 Million USD is now my last resort and my only hope of survival, so i need your seriousness, your commitment and your maximum corporation in making this transaction a success within the next few couple of days only so that we will start coming down to meet you in person over there in your country for resettlement and for onward investment through your help.

Finally note once again that this investment fund is my last and only hope for survival because i cannot return back to my country Syria due to heavy fighting and bloody civil war going on at the moment. Myself and my family are NOT comfortable with our stay here in Canberra city of Australia due to lack of basic needs and we shall start the process of coming over to your country and to your city of residence immediately after this fund is being transferred to your bank account for onward investment into any profitable ventures that you may advise me, I want you to keep every information of this transaction as a top secret until we meet in your country very soon as you know a huge amount of money is involved. Kindly keep me updated once you receive any official message from the Barclays Bank Plc London or from the Barclays Bank accredited lawyer in London concerning this transaction. Please note since those important legal documents had been issued on your name, it means you are now the only person with legal right of claim over this fund (5 Million USD only), therefore i urge you to try your level best to ensure that Barclays Bank London will transfer this total funds to your Bank account without delay. Attached below are the three (5) legal document being processed on your name from British high court of justice in London today so that you can proceed further to make claim the fund, Kindly view the attached documents and print them out immediately. Please always remember, do NOT expose any documents of this transaction to any person in your country and also do NOT disclose any information of this transaction to any person for safety of every one of us when we meet in your country. You must continue to treat every aspect of this transaction as top secret and confidential until the total sum of 5 Million USD is being finally transferred to your nominated Bank account for legitimate investment purposes

IMPORTANT NOTICE:: PLEASE KINDLY CHECK BOTH YOUR SPAM MAIL AND JUNK MAIL FOLDERS FOR LAWYER OR FOR BARCLAYS BANK LONDON OFFICIAL EMAIL MESSAGES CONCERNING THIS TRANSACTION OF 5 MILLION US DOLLARS ONLY. THANK YOU.

Yours sincerely,
Col. Hussein Harmush
Australia Refugee Camp.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@bclayonline.org

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 21, 2019 10:25 pm

Kind Attention:

We Are Writing This Official Message Today To Bring To Your Notice
About An Application For Funds Release Order Which We Have Received
Few
Moments Ago From One Of The Barclays Bank Accredited Lawyers On Your
Behalf Under A Personal Arrangement With One Of Our Foreign Clients
Named Col. Hussein Harmush Who Is Of Syrian Arab Republic Origin.
Kindly Be Informed That Your Names And Your Business Information Along
With Copies Of Some Legal Documents Bearing Your Names Was Submitted
To
This Bank As The Stand-In Beneficiary Of An Amount Of Money Totaling
The
Sum Of US$5,000.000.00 (Five Million United States Dollars Only) Which
Had Been Approved For Release On Your Behalf For Investment Purposes
In
Your Country. The Above Mentioned Sum Of Money Is Now Readily
Available
To Be Released To Your Nominated Bank Account As May Be Directed By
The
Apex Bank Of The United Kingdom (Bank Of England) Where The Said Funds
Is Presently Being Kept For Safe Keeping Purpose.

Kindly Be Informed That We Are Willing And Prepared To Release This
Total Sum Of US$5,000.000.00 For Onward Transfer To Your Designated
Bank
Account Over There In Your Country Both Through Funds Wire Transfer
And
By ATM Card Payment Respectively But You Would Only Need To Open And
Activate A Non Resident Online Prepaid Account (NROPA) With The
Barclays
Bank Plc London Where The Bank Of England Demand Draft Containing The
Funds Will Be Deposited For Immediate Clearance And For Cash
Realization
Before Subsequent Transfer Of The Total Funds To Your Nominated Bank
Account In Your Country Without Any Hitches. This Is Because This Sum
Of
US$5,000.000.00 Is Presently Floating In A Barclays Bank Escrow
Account
With The Apex Bank Of England Where Such Huge Amount Of Funds Are
Normally Deposited By All Commercial Banks In The United-Kingdom For
Security Reasons Against Unconditional Missing Or Shortage Of Funds To
The Detriment Of Our Customers And Fund Depositors. To Enable Us
Proceed
Further With This Funds Transfer Arrangement, You Are Required To
Contact Us Again With Provision Of Your Full Personal Information And
Your Complete Bank Account Details Such As:

(1) Your Full Names:....................
(2) Your Full Contact Address:.................
(3) Your Age:...................
(4) Your Telephone And Mobile Numbers:...............
(5) Your Occupation:...................
(6) Your Marital Status:.................
(7) Your Normal Passport Sized Photograph Showing Only Your Face:....
2 Inch By 2 Inch In Size..............
(8) Attached Data Page Of Any Of Your Photo Identification, Like Int
`L
Passport, Drivers License:............Etc

Also Send The Following Bank Account Information Of Yours:

(A) Your Bank Name.....................
(B) Your Bank Address...........................
(C) Your Bank Account Numbers...................
(D) Your Bank Swift Code Or Your Bank Routing Numbers..............(
Very Important)
(E) Your Bank Contact Tel-Fax Numbers..............
(F) Your Bank Account Type.............Etc.

We Shall Be Looking Forward To Your Response Message Soonest With
Provision Of The Above Requested Information To Enable Us Commence The
Process Of Your Payment Valued The Sum Of US$5,000.000.00 Only.
Finally
Be Informed That A Foreign Payment File Will Be Created Immediately On
Your Name As Soon As We Receive The Above Required Information From
You.
Also Note Your Payment File Will Be Verified By The Relevant
Departments
In The Barclays Bank Plc London And Subsequently Submitted To The
Barclays Bank Foreign Remittance Section For Final Release Of The
Outstanding Funds To Your Nominated Bank Account In Your Country. You
Can Contact Us Again With Any Legal Authentication Documents Which You
May Have Received From Your Partners For Barclays Bank Official Record.

Do Not Disclose Any Part Of This Payment Information To Any Person Or
Group Of Persons In Your Country As It Is Part Of Our Safety And
Security Measures In Any Funds Transfer Arrangement On-Behalf Of All
Intending Customers Of The Barclays Bank Plc.

The Above Message Is Directly Coming To You From The Barclays Bank
Plc
London, The British Finest And Concise Online Banking Institution With
A
Global Perspective. Our Unique Services In The European And World
Market
Speaks Volume Of How Keen We Hold Our Greatest Assets (Customers) In
High Regards. Our Affiliation With The Standard Group Makes Us A
Leading
Financial Stronghold. There Are A Whole Lot Of Services And Products
That We Offer Which In The Long Run Is A Far Higher Edge Than Our
Contemporaries In The World Financial Market, This Is Why Even In The
Face Of The Current Financial Distress Pervading The World Market, We
Are Way Ahead And Still Waxing Stronger In The World Financial Circles.

Therefore In The Barclays Bank Plc London, Customer's Maximum
Satisfaction Is Our Greatest Priority But We Need Your Maximum
Corporation For Better Banking Services. Thank You For Banking With Us!

Our Best Regards,
FRANK DON
Customer Support Manager.
BARCLAYS BANK LONDON.
Barclays Bank Plc London.
Barclays Website: http:/ /www.barclays.co.uk
----------------------------------------------
BARCLAYS BANK PLC, STRIVING TO SERVE YOU BETTER. THANKS FOR COR
PORATING WITH US, © BARCLAYS BANK PLC 1990 - 2015 All Rights Reserved.

The overall cost for comparison is 7.7% APR. The actual rate available
will depend upon your circumstances. So ask for a personalized
Illustration Now. Barclays Bank Plc. Registered in England. Registered
no. 1026167. Head Office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP. United
Kingdom.

****DISCLAIMER: If you are NOT the intended recipient and you
receive
this message by mistakes either electronically or mechanically, Kindly
delete it from your list or notify the Barclay's Bank Plc London
immediately by Email

Header:
Delivered-To:
Received: by 2002:a0c:81f9:0:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id 54csp90259qve;
Mon, 20 May 2019 03:02:10 -0700 (PDT)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: APXvYqxjVrFwsMIrFiRiLeHTAoIDwTHA7emP3Us/A1xZi4DiPSs5YJFiIvYiodMSeKwsqPjykLaC
X-Received: by 2002:a63:cf:: with SMTP id 198mr72989785pga.228.1558346530249;
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1558346530; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=wX9QHvX4gisKvwa3mHHm0CQdoVA5/yh1HHysg80/9ledRln9+7MFFOfI8IN6vx/VBJ
ImJ2nnIhTeRI4/pV+t0bxpSX4ZSkVGBW3Pg2NGllqxv5u/p5TxYOaKyIMmfF3V/SEFkq
zdO1fvO9rUyzD24PQDR0/XWiERO95L/D2h2WL25V6HxBBfavveTKVXWo+uTwGxWCFJlD
zb93kEXw5imPcjViWeKoVY2LdbJe/+B/5eVhkwugyyes3UZ6BNkMxzKgJLRdLV+l0nrs
/k3Ve9rnF+DZ9eOuXv6SkY21NXz1CfJpqTcKvPvO663sXraq97DikfkoSwdIYmoy5z36
RLwQ==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=user-agent:message-id:subject:to:from:date
:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:dkim-signature;
bh=gJp0nElROPTQhxcE7XSnEKxqT1ViYqCE4y/kOeNQ96g=;
b=xlWo1uz5aqP0sx47W7KZBxqpJq8lp8m7gD0wtZT9mkXyt/SSIl7g21eXlm9M6+8+rw
C0orh4H0GCvV1e5h08ezCrDhV12oOCxR/NrNWYzbHBbIztF1wVAuOOF0UTQuJJsoiiM/
Ecm7ay53BUN1qXpQdxFrWIpghysM3CwX4tO2zwxsdIE9HEMqfB6cP1qnZ+P0ErqQ9y4y
Qd+Pbd8mvj6hrh7kj7J21YSOx+RAR25TdkkAusMghSQjNNTv6pA/82lk39/UapO80ZTj
kOx8yk8KB7rj5grKvGQNy80AMK4dZ5VWEpAHOyXHKeVkVH1ahB+TN5qPp+uSNH8Luqg1
UYuQ==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@bclayonline.org header.s=default header.b="tc7/9h6e";
spf=neutral (google.com: 192.64.118.90 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of info@bclayonline.org) smtp.mailfrom=info@bclayonline.org
Return-Path: <info@bclayonline.org>
Received: from premium44-1.web-hosting.com (premium44-1.web-hosting.com. [192.64.118.90])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id u12si17534651pgj.145.2019.05.20.03.02.09
for < >
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 192.64.118.90 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of info@bclayonline.org) client-ip=192.64.118.90;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@bclayonline.org header.s=default header.b="tc7/9h6e";
spf=neutral (google.com: 192.64.118.90 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of info@bclayonline.org) smtp.mailfrom=info@bclayonline.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=bclayonline.org; s=default; h=Message-ID:Subject:To:From:Date: Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:MIME-Version:Sender:Reply-To:Cc: Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender: Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:In-Reply-To:References:List-Id: List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive;
bh=gJp0nElROPTQhxcE7XSnEKxqT1ViYqCE4y/kOeNQ96g=; b=tc7/9h6eKdZL5OUMcLNa7owxk zeYj5QO6dJMxBdhS86Lv0Vn/tAaxjuXxvmcy5FMEYEEtZvQKwfJCFTvumvoGmS/+eG4BexA0nbDH5 qaQd0To0EXCDd2ZofWFssYoEgKDrObPTcACriQanKOyNjWLkwvNQg5eWeDV6w8kKbFYMb5g5IB2vB jvrVoKgNskmj1QjgoMMbPTaL+C2i6hlyG2hhM5XufHQ2F4JBtNaheJaDfu9+499u5/Ut3/zhEHVw0 itfe31jtK34AbCDRYixpDQvfPxzbUsmxKEj0RVMpl+g5RlNZhkg8knSeDGoFum1TfBwGcg9Wl3L1f IB1LVOBmg==;
Received: from [::1] (port=39556 helo=premium44.web-hosting.com) by premium44.web-hosting.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.91) (envelope-from <info@bclayonline.org>) id 1hSf7N-003Tro-28 for ; Mon, 20 May 2019 06:02:09 -0400
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Date: Mon, 20 May 2019 11:02:05 +0100
To:
Subject: MESSAGE FROM BARCLAYS BANK OF LONDON
Message-ID: <23c6e218ae47d1f969e31c9107192817@bclayonline.org>
X-Sender: info@bclayonline.org
User-Agent: Roundcube Webmail/1.3.7
X-OutGoing-Spam-Status: No, score=4.2
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - premium44.web-hosting.com
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - gmail.com
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [47 12] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - bclayonline.org
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: premium44.web-hosting.com: authenticated_id: info@bclayonline.org
X-Authenticated-Sender: premium44.web-hosting.com: info@bclayonline.org
X-Source:
X-Source-Args:
X-Source-Dir:
X-From-Rewrite: unmodified, already matched
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@bclayonline.org

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 23, 2019 1:24 am

Barclays
Bank Plc London.
P. O. Box 738, Eagle Court 75 King Str,
Hammer-Smith London, W6 9hy, United Kingdom.
Barclays Email: info@bclayonline.org
Our Ref: Barc/Fs/ Uk .07.019., Your
Ref:................
Working Hours: Monday To Friday (8am To 6pm)

Date: 22nd May 2019.

Kind Attention:

Esteemed Customer., We Wish To Acknowledge Receipt Of Your
Last Message
Along With All The Required Information Needed For
Processing Release
Of Your Outstanding Payment With Us. We Are Very Pleased To
Inform You
That Barclays Bank Application To The British Financial
Intelligence
Unit For Clearance Of Your Payment Is Receiving Due
Attention And We
Have Been Assured That The Clearance Of Your Funds Will Be
Issued On
Your Name In The Next Few Hours Of Today. It Is Very
Imperative We
Clarify You On The British Financial Intelligence Unit
Because All Banks
In The United Kingdom Are Not Allowed To Transfer Such Huge
Amount Of
Funds Outside The Country Without Proper Clearance. The
British
Financial Intelligence Unit Is A Body Responsible To Collect
Reports On
All Financial Transactions From Numerous Entities And
Subject Them To
Rigorous Analysis. These Reports Contains Information
On Suspicious Or
Large Cash Financial Transaction, International Electronic
Funds
Transfer, ATM Debit & Credit Card Payment As Well As The

Cross-Border Movement Of Currency In Cash And Other Monetary

Instruments.

After A Successful Verification Exercise Conducted
On Your Payment File With This Honorable Bank Today, We
Humbly Wishes To
Inform You That Apex Regulatory And Provisional Bank Of
United Kingdom
(Bank Of England) Had Further Instructed The Barclays Bank
Plc London To
Open And Activate A Non-Resident Online Prepaid Bank
Account (Off-Shore
Account) On Your Name Where Your Fund Totaling The Sum Of
US$5,000.000.00 (Five Million United States Dollars Only)
Will Be
Credited By The Bank Of England For Onward Transfer To Your
Nominated
Bank Account In Your Country By The Barclays Bank Plc
London. Note Your
Outstanding Payment Of US$5,000.000.00 Is Presently In
A Suspense
Account With The Apex Regulatory Bank Of England For Safe
Keeping. The
Bank Of England Will Credit The Funds Directly To Your New
Barclays Bank
Non-Resident Account Tentatively Within Few Hours Only,
Therefore Your
Non-Resident Account Needs To Be Ready On Your Name
Immediately Within
The Next Few Bank Working Days Only.

Note The Barclays Bank Plc
London Will Issue You A Complete Information Of Your New
Account After
Opening The Non Resident Off-Shore Account With Us Together
With Your
Funds Transfer Pin Code Numbers And Your International ATM
Master/Visa
Card. Once The New Account Is Ready On Your Name, The
Bank Of England
Will Credit Your Funds Into Your Non Resident Account To
Enable You
Start Making Funds Transfer Or Payment Through Online At The
Same Time
Making Withdrawal Of Funds With The Use Of Your
International ATM
Master/Visa Card Over There In Your Country. An
International ATM
Master/Visa Card Bearing Your Names Will Be Dispatched To
Your Door Step
Along With The Full Information Of Your New Non-Resident
Account
Through DHL, FEDEX Or UPS Courier Services. Therefore The
Sum Of
GBP(£)1,500.00/- (One Thousand Five Hundred British Pounds Only) Is
Urgently
Required To Set Up A New Non - Resident Bank Account On Your
Name Before
Sending All The Account Particulars Including Your
International ATM
Master/Visa Card To Your Door Step In Your Country By The
Courier
Services. You Will Be Required To Send This Needed Sum Of
GBP(£)1,500.00/- Within The Next Few Days Only Through A
Payment
Receiver`S Information That Will Be Made Available To You As
Soon As We
Hear From You Again Or Else Your Outstanding Payment May Be
Suspended
Indefinitely.
Kindly Contact Us Immediately For Further
Directives On How And Where To Send The Required Sum Of
Money To This
Bank For Opening And Activating A Non-Resident Account On
Your Name.
This Is For Your Online Withdrawal Of Funds, Bank To Bank
Funds Wire
Transfer And ATM Card Daily Withdrawals Limit After Your New
Account Had
Been Credited With The Sum Of US$5,000.000.00 From
The Bank Of
England. Attached In This Message Are (4) Scan Copies Of
Your Payment
Approved Documents From The Barclays Bank Plc London.
Finally Attached
Is A Barclays Bank Non Resident Account Opening Application
Document
(Form) Which You Are Required To Print Out And Fill With
Your Hand
Writing With Attachment Copy Of Your Passport Sized
Photograph Before
Returning It Back To Us With A Payment Of GBP(£)1,500.00/-
Only For
Non-Resident Account Opening Fees Making A Total Number Of
(5)
Classified Documents Attached In This Message For Your Kind
Perusal. You
Are Officially Required By This Bank To Print Out Colored
Copies Of All
These Documents From Your Email And Keep Them In Your
Personal File For
Future Reference Purposes. Note In The Barclays Bank Plc
London,
Customers Maximum Satisfaction Is Our Greatest Priority, So
We Need Your
Maximum Corporation For Better Banking Services. Thank You
For Your
Understanding As We Look Forward To Your Message Again
Soonest. For
More Detailed Information On Barclays Bank Non-Resident
Online Prepaid
Account, You Can Contact Mrs. linda young At:
lindayoung@openaccountdeptbarclays.com

Our Best Regards,
FRANK DON
Customer Support Manager.
BARCLAYS BANK LONDON.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 24, 2019 1:09 am

Barclays Email: i
Our Ref: Barc/Fs/ Uk .07.018., Your Ref:................
Working Hours: Monday To Friday (8am To 6pm).
Direct Tel/Fax (24 Hrs). +
Date: 23rd may 2019.

Kind Attention:

Dear Esteemed Customer, Thank You For Responding Back To The
Barclays
Bank Plc London With A Request For Non Residents Account Opening
Payment
Fees On Your Payment. We Wish To Acknowledge Receipt Of Your Non
Residents Account Opening Application Document Through Scanned Email
Attachment. Now We Are Writing This Important Message In Regards To
Your
Request To The Barclays Bank Plc London For A Payment Receiving
Details
Where You May Send The Required Amount Of Money (GBP1500) To Enable
Barclays Bank Plc London Open And Activate A Non Resident Online
Prepaid
Account On Your Name Here In London. This Is Where The Apex Bank Of
United Kingdom (Bank Of England) Will Release Credit Of Your Total
Outstanding Sum Of US$5 Million Only Before The Barclays Bank Plc
Could Start Transferring The Total Funds To Your Designated Bank
Account
In Your Country. Note Your Payment File For The Total Sum Of US$5
Million Only Had Been Made Available For Finalizing The Process Of
Your
Funds Transfer Within The Next Few Hours Only After We Receive The
Payment For Non Resident Account Opening Fees From You. You Are
Therefore Being Officially Required To Make This Payment For Non
Resident Account Opening Fees Through Moneygramms Payment Systems Only
Using The Name Of Barclays Bank Plc Local Fiduciary Agent In London.
Therefore The Payment Receiver's Information Is Hereby Stated As
Follows:

Receiver's Name: Mr. JERRY S.

Receiver's Address: Hammer-Smith London, W6 9hy, United Kingdom.

Total Amount: GBP1500.00 (0ne thousand five hundred British Pounds Only).

Via Moneygramms Payment Transfer Systems. (Moneygramms Only).

You Are Officially Required To Contact Us Again Immediately After
Sending This Mandatory Payment And Remember To Send Attached Copy Of
The
Moneygramms Payment Slip To The Accounts Department Of The Barclays
Bank
Plc London Through The Official Email At: (lindayoung@openaccountdeptbarclays.com
For Our Record Purposes And To Enable Us Expedite Actions
Promptly.
After Receiving The Above Payment From You, We Wish To Re-Assure You
Once Again That It Will Take The Barclays Bank London Less Than 24-
Hours
To Complete The Whole Process Of Your Non - Resident Online Prepaid
Account Opening And Subsequent Transfer Of Your Outstanding Payment
Sum
Of (US$5 Million Only) (Bit By Bit) Directly To Your Designated Bank
Account In Your Country Without Any Hitches. Remember To Re-send Once
Again A Copy Of Your Already Filled Non Resident Account Opening
Application Form At The Same Time While Sending Copy Of The Moneygramm
's
Payment Slip Information For Non Residents Account Opening Fees (
GBP900.
00) To The Barclays Bank London To Enable Us Proceed Further. It Is
Very
Important To Inform You That Your Outstanding Fund Transfer Of US$5
Million Only May Be Suspended Indefinitely If You Fail To Send The
Mandatory Required Sum Of GBP1500 For Non Residents Account Opening
Fees On Your Name Within The Stipulated Period Of Time. Thank You
Again
For Choosing Barclays Bank Plc London And Thanks For Banking With Us!
See File Attached Below).

Yours In Service,
Mrs. LINDA YOUNG.
Accounts Department. ©.
Barclays Bank Plc, London.

Kingdom.

receive
immediately by Email. Thanking you !

Header:

Delivered-To:
Received: by 2002:a0c:81f9:0:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id 54csp2186520qve;
Thu, 23 May 2019 06:31:37 -0700 (PDT)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: APXvYqyiawUUBEiY8xByblhyoNR8qrUTbzAYfg4ScsBK5ey7Dq30f0yBcO8pbumDp2e/lyFT3Aow
X-Received: by 2002:aca:c302:: with SMTP id t2mr2860466oif.110.1558618296857;
Thu, 23 May 2019 06:31:36 -0700 (PDT)
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1558618296; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=E/1QjsjdFH7/aUsJ1zEq99skqGp33eAgadZgPJp0Z/aI9/G4LxBJxUVkKoeEbdCeu0
Q2Jsl7F7CKuo5UHGy4vOlC0IStqDiofjFb507AA/DF9U1PJ4Xbmqt9q0eH3CfjbF1LM0
Troshqau5Cr2zhTM3iWCkI0Ud3d/0rM7/2kFiTTtRL4cMLUjXeAnI/BO5zJtkKZgrDMn
ZU6Fk+uphdMfJXQrXNeHPeeRNoAnqsuPtqUa3F2BRax3f817vrYdS64vACV14I6mFuWb
mJaYXsFm/bPss2/EEI4pT/6dSrW5cmwqodQl8DBb6dq6g0Rxns7Lu1seMgna6tgEKmqS
zneg==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=importance:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject
:references:in-reply-to:message-id:to:reply-to:from:date
:dkim-signature;
bh=jBPE8IM+0FCRNjpk3lVUHstx+k0FGoaQmzf4u36iZ/U=;
b=OFG5G5yzYiJ8WfTqnOH59SnEUVC9EUGAhDuuS4RGEALcexNOQR1LUVgU7QOcyiT/bj
wnIPDIIo8qhlD/GVkN0DPD34k3KmS+VXSA4fkewnnzaE0pd789IfYVW03uFFe7r3S6b6
gIQSssWN74pWsRHpp4+5TFKEDsPEpDs7FCz48h2L5c8fzSQGxmYqndRBpqEhpjhSiS49
SsVn/BSYDEtOOcsaQ9XfYf6ESKzjCPkQYGcXPyFc1hpiydKvTthATm8D0pbw3HOWmG+i
grpNjbyzpUHBhbF5E7T6mI7UtbsFQv7zBcYGpU15HWLidYL4Hz4xGor66SqhxMXH1Hvv
SOeQ==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@openaccountdeptbarclays.com header.s=20190225 header.b=T3grrTeP;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of lindayoung@openaccountdeptbarclays.com designates 208.91.199.220 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=lindayoung@openaccountdeptbarclays.com
Return-Path: <lindayoung@openaccountdeptbarclays.com>
Received: from us2-ob3-7.mailhostbox.com (us2-ob3-7.mailhostbox.com. [208.91.199.220])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id m25si14324275otf.49.2019.05.23.06.31.36
for < >
(version=TLS1 cipher=AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Thu, 23 May 2019 06:31:36 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of lindayoung@openaccountdeptbarclays.com designates 208.91.199.220 as permitted sender) client-ip=208.91.199.220;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@openaccountdeptbarclays.com header.s=20190225 header.b=T3grrTeP;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of lindayoung@openaccountdeptbarclays.com designates 208.91.199.220 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=lindayoung@openaccountdeptbarclays.com
Received: from 172.16.214.73 (unknown [172.16.214.73]) (using TLSv1 with cipher AES256-SHA (256/256 bits)) (No client certificate requested) (Authenticated sender: lindayoung@openaccountdeptbarclays.com) by us2.outbound.mailhostbox.com (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id DDE8BD083D for < >; Thu, 23 May 2019 13:31:35 +0000 (GMT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=openaccountdeptbarclays.com; s=20190225; t=1558618296; bh=jBPE8IM+0FCRNjpk3lVUHstx+k0FGoaQmzf4u36iZ/U=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject; b=T3grrTeP9pXzspH6cHgUQp/g0oR105ci8EE7dhxW02/clpc2+cVcZEz92fxaIjMGb
22yew9n/h/VuQNqUVRZFBMYlYzkQ6nNvbIJIdB2p1Prm1IljODR5Oxcb8Ucf7NpVRX
towoR9kkMSWce5GYXKFruM7hzAzVeu6OIPLNv74U=
Date: Thu, 23 May 2019
From: info department <lindayoung@openaccountdeptbarclays.com>
Reply-To: info department <lindayoung@openaccountdeptbarclays.com>
To:
Message-ID: <711412026.35279.1558618295818@webmail.openaccountdeptbarclays.com>
In-Reply-To: <CABd=3yjBKkZqo5=QQ8iKSSO5wqYt8HXt42a8SGiExps=F9Uemg@mail.gmail.com>
References: <23c6e218ae47d1f969e31c9107192817@bclayonline.org> <0bf7a12b1e499f70eb9e46f421d6a841@bclayonline.org> <CABd=3yjRMK7Tz3+vATeZM-3KQGzbeh3wo_pEeMFQ7q82Sy+Wgw@mail.gmail.com> <793994b7e4255c67b86be1f714272468@bclayonline.org> <CABd=3yjBKkZqo5=QQ8iKSSO5wqYt8HXt42a8SGiExps=F9Uemg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: MESSAGE FROM BARCLAYS BANK OF LONDON
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 27, 2019 1:58 am

Barclays Website: w ww.barclays.co.uk
Date: 25th May 2019.

Kind Attention:

I have received your mail and the content was well noted, we will be at your service for few hours today because we work half day on Saturdays.

Meanwhile since you can't send the required opening account deposit via Moneygram, below is our broker's bank details to send the 1,500 Pounds by bank transfer:

NAME: Christopher A.
A/C N0: 135778XXXX
ROUTING N0: 065000090
SWIFT CODE: NFBKUS33
BANK: CAPITAL ONE BANK
ADDRESS: 2617 BRANDERMILL BLVD GAMBRILS MD 21054 USA

Do send us the payment slip once the payment is made.

Yours In Service,
Mrs. LINDA YOUNG.
Accounts Department. ©.

Kingdom.

receive
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 27, 2019 8:08 pm

Barclays Website:www.barclays.co.uk
Date: 27th May 2019.

Kind Attention:

Your mail is well received, we're now waiting for the transfer slip, once the payment is confirmed we'll open your account within 24 hours.

Yours In Service,
Mrs. LINDA YOUNG.
Accounts Department. ©.

Kingdom.

receive
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 28, 2019 11:50 pm

Date: 27th May 2019.

Kind Attention:

I have received your mail and the content was well noted, below is another bank account you can send the money to:

NAME: CLIFFORD O.
A/C N0: 434369XXXX
ROUTING N0: 026013673
BANK: TD BANK NA
ADDRESS: 640 PELHAM PKWY S, BRONX, NY 10462 USA

Do send us the payment slip once the payment is made.

Yours In Service,
Mrs. LINDA YOUNG.
Accounts Department. ©.

Kingdom.

receive
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.