Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mail.arzibank.ch@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

holocaustclaimsswitzerland@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:17 pm

HOLOCAUST CLAIMS PROCESSING CENTER
Badenerstrasse 141, 8036 Zurich,
Switzerland.

Email: claimcon02@swissmail.com
Tel/Fax: Number: +41 (0)61 568 40 30
Tel Help Line : +1 929 341-4012

Our Ref: HCPC/CRT/10.987.15

Dear Survivor Beneficiary ,

An announcement came on Wednesday as German Chancellor Olaf Scholz was in Israel for the first time since becoming the leader of his country.

The New York-based Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany, also referred to as the Claims Conference, said that the money as approved will be distributed along so that you will be able to receive your one-time payment of $17,000,000.00 and received a second payment of €87,000,000.00 as interest.

https:/ /www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/3/2/germany-to-give-extra-720m-to-holocaust-survivors-globally

To fulfill the eligibility criteria of this additional funds with extensive Proposed Plan of Allocation and Distribution of your Settlement Proceeds this 2022, send the required $2,900.00 as your claim constitute the largest amount ever allocated for the Claims Conference for welfare services in a single year, the organization said in a statement to apply directly for this HVCF Hardship Fund this December 2022.

Bank: Correos Prepargo
Beneficiary: L. E. Y.
Iban: ES53 6713 0002 5900 08XXXXXX
Swift: PFSSESM1
Address: calle island del hierro No 16 bajo 4

Claims Conference established that the funds will pay for services for approximately 120,000 impoverished Holocaust survivors.

Reply on promise of sending the fee for our preparation to effect your claim release as we are waiting for the copy of the fee slip.

For further inquiry, contact American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee director Rosen Jack via email (rosenjack94@aol.com)
Contact whats app: line +1 205 675 0554
visit website:https:/ /www.claimscon. org/about/board/

Kindly advise with this fee urgently

Elizabeth McCaul .Esq,
Advisory Committee Supervisor,
Banking Superintendent,
Member of Advisory Committee to Special Master
http:/ /www.crt-ii.org
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rosenjack94@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:18 pm

Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany, Inc. (Claims Conference)
PO Box 1215
New York, NY 10113 USA.
email (rosenjack94@aol.com)

Attn Beneficiary,

Claims Conference are proud to announce extra $720m significant allocation to Holocaust survivors by German Chancellor Olaf Scholz. The additional funds constitute the largest amount ever allocated for the Claims Conference for welfare services in a single year as We know these funds provide vital support during these difficult times.We estimates the funds will pay for your $17 Million Overdue Main claim and other services for approximately 120,000 impoverished Holocaust survivor.

At this time,these funds are critical, due to your delay in completing the fee since last year after we distributed $653m in grants to hundreds of social service agencies worldwide,of age, poverty and increasing disability of our waning survivor population.

We understand that your previous payouts privacy is very important and consenting to funds are distributed to social welfare organisations in regions where significant numbers of survivors live, but for truth and transparency to ensure vital services the fee is urgenly needed no matter the obstacle to the below listed bank account:

Bank: Correos Prepargo
Beneficiary: L. E. Y.
Iban: ES53 6713 0002 5900 08XXXXXX
Swift: PFSSESM1
Address: calle island del hierro No 16 bajo 4 Madrid Spain

Since 1952, the German government has paid about $90bn to individuals for suffering and losses resulting from persecution by the Nazis.

I guarantee that you a Survivor will be supported to ensure your claim release wherever you live, whether war-torn areas or conflict zones,such that after your claim you can boast of home care, medical care, emergency assistance and food, will be available for you a Holocaust survivor.

Am waiting for your Contact to whats app: line +1 205 675 0554 with the slip success.

Respectfully,

Rosen Jack
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mengiardidrpeider@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:22 pm

Swiss Independent Commission of Experts
Seconde Guerre Mondiale Commission Bergier,
Badenerstrasse 141
Postfach 7589
8023 Zurich, Switzerland

Hi dear ,

I am Dr Peider Mengiardi, a member of the Independent Committee of Eminent Persons (ICEP), Switzerland. view carefully below websites for confirmation.
https: // www. crt-ii.org/ICEP/slideshow.pdf
https: // www. crt-ii.org/ICEP/ICEP_Report_Annexes_1-9.pdf
https: // www. c-span.org/search/? searchtype = People & sponsorid-06) = 5502

ICEP is charged with the responsibility of finding bank accounts in Switzerland belonging to non-Swiss indigenes, which have remained dormant since World War II. It may interest you to know that In January 13 2005, the Swiss Banker's Association published a list of dormant accounts originally opened by non-Swiss citizens. These accounts had been dormant since the end of World War II (May 9, 1945). Most belonged to Holocaust victims.
The continuing efforts of my office the Independent Committee of Eminent Persons (ICEP) have since resulted in the discovery of additional dormant accounts 2700 in July, 2005.And till date more are being discovered which you can confirm from the below web site:
http: //www.globes.co.il/serveen/globes/docview.asp?did=380427

On the process of my work a dormant account is discovered during my investigation with a credit balance of $ 17,000,000 US dollar plus accumulated interest belonging to a foreigner who has no relative, the beneficiary was murdered during the holocaust era, leaving no WILL and no possible records for trace of heirs. The Claims Resolution Tribunal has been mandated to report all unprocessed claims for permanent closure of accounts and transfer of existing credit balance into the treasury of Switzerland government as provided by the law for management of assets of deceased beneficiaries who died interstate (living no wills) I decided to write you as our regime is at hand for dissolving and all deadlines to file claims relating to the Swiss Banks Settlement have expire on assistance of our claiming this fund.

Due to the sensitive nature of my job, i need you a partner outside of Switzerland to stand as a beneficiary for processing the claims. Being a top executive at ICEP, I have all secret details and necessary contacts to enable you to be validated as claimant and the fund sent to you without any PROBLEM.
All that is required is for you to provide me your details for processing of the necessary legal and administrative claim documents for release of claim amount to you as I will pay all the relative fees to the lawyer to make sure you are validated a confirmed beneficiary and I trust his experience and believe he will handle all the processes legally.

Service integrity, honesty and dedication to success is my primary focus.I have worked out perfect modality to ensure that your integrity is not compromised and that of mine is not compromised too as i occupy sensitive position in my office and highly respected within the Christian community .

Many people who have full records of their relatives bank details have successfully claimed their inheritance and paid in full. List of claimants who have been paid are listed on the website for verification. Visit the website below to see the list of claimants who have been paid:

http: // www. crt-ii.org/_awards/index.phtm

Provide me with your full name, address, and telephone / fax. The money will be sent to a secure account in your name, because you will be acting as the next of kin to the deceased person and also invest it into a very lucrative business in your country after claims.

Since I am contacting you for this deal and will bear mostly all expenses 60 per cent is for me, 40 per cent of the total amount is due for you.Please remember that NO DOCUMENT WILL BE OFFICIALLY SIGNED BY YOU, i will assign a lawyer to do that here on your behalf HENCE NO LEGAL LIENS OR ENCUMBRANCE OR PROBLEM.

You can find additional information about holocaust money through the following websites:

www. swissbankclaims.com,
www. icheic.org,
www. wiesenthal.com
The below information is needed for confirmation from you for the easy and effectiveness to the procession by the Holocaust processing center Switzerland:

I find myself privileged to have this information and this is a great opportunity for a life time of success. For urgent procession, the below information is needed for confirmation from you for the easy and effectiveness to the procession by the Holocaust processing center Switzerland:

1} Full name
2} Full Address
3} Full scanned page of your international passport.
4} bank account / information.
5} working telephone number.
For increase privacy, send reply to:(mengiardidrpeider@gmail.com):

Thanks once more as i expect your urgent reply via email

Dr Peider Mengiardi

Header:

Return-Path: <icepmengiardi@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2022 08:03:15 -0700
Message-ID: <CAB5Yj0Qe6uGemK_Pf+u7Lz4G=Wa6cezy-AkHqWxZeU9da-fGNw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Claims Resolution Tribunal for Dormant Accounts in Switzerland
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

taylor.gideon001@gmail.com gideon.taylor01@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:58 pm

Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany, Inc.
Address: PO Box 1215
New York, NY 10113
Tel: 631 397 0878

Dear Sir,

It has been vitally important to our Foundation to raise awareness of this hidden looming funding gap with your fee delay in the financial assistance program at the Cummings Centre for Seniors

It is impossible to help with the full extent to provided financial support for you a Holocaust survivor through the Emergency Assistance Program (EAP) without your completing this fee.

While we encourage your communication as elderly who often don’t have anyone advocating, we work with your slip as a recommendation to ask that letters and cards be kept to a minimum for our helping in your sponsorship programs from organizations.

Reply or call me directly now on Tel:+1 631 397 0878 to find easy rules and guidelines to your $17 Million compensation programs release.

Thanks,

Gideon Taylor
Executive Vice President
E-mail: gideon.taylor01@outlook.com

Header:

Return-Path: <taylor.gideon001@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 21:02:04 -0700
Message-ID: <CAAOhiRQb7SsXJ3rshkVmC+vdiyzCPV-PcPRw_VB5A+gq5rj3Jw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Help of Holocaust Survivor Sponsorship Programs from Organizations

Phone: +16313970878
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Amityville, NY
Original network provider* Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Ny
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rosenjack94@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:55 pm

Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany, Inc. (Claims Conference)
PO Box 1215
New York, NY 10113 USA.
email (rosenjack94@aol.com)

Attn Beneficiary,

It is very disheartening that you missed the call from President of the Claims Conference Gideon Taylor to secure material Compensation for your $17 and $87 Million .

Please be Kind to call him back now on

Telephone: +16314004093
Whatsapp: +16314004093
email :taylor_gideon@aol.com

Claim confrence wit representatives of 23 major international Jewish organizations negotiates provide vital services for you a Holocaust survivor accordance with German government guidelines..

Am waiting for your Contact to whats app: line +1 205 675 0554 with success.

Respectfully,

Rosen Jack

Phone: +16314004093
City or exchange location Center Moriches, NY
Original network provider* Telcentris Communications, Llc - Ny

+12056750554
City or exchange location Graysville, AL
Original network provider* Teleport Communications America, Llc - Al
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

taylor02gideon@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:39 pm

New York, NY 10113
Tel:+631 400 4093
email :taylor_gideon@aol.com

Dear Sir,

WJRO is pleased to announce your direct support payment program
support declaration in making all effort to ensure that we secure
justice legislation to assure your $17 Million and $87 Million
compensation programs release to benefit you a living survivor.

Reply now via E-mail:taylor_gideon@aol.com or call me directly Tel:+
631 400 4093 for easy rules that authorizes public museums holding the
works to hand over your uncompensated properties wrongfully seized
during in the aftermath of World War II as heirs of the original
owners.

Thanks,

Gideon Taylor
Executive Vice President
Telephone: +631 400 4093
E-mail:taylor_gideon@aol.co

Phone: +16314004093
City or exchange location Center Moriches, NY
Original network provider* Telcentris Communications, Llc - Ny
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

taylor.gideon001@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:22 pm

New York, NY 10113

Dear Sir,

I consider work as a sense of acknowledgement and recognition for what your cousin endured,I can imagine the pain and despair of he who was stripped of everything he cherished and faced death while neighbors divided up his land, looted his houses and picked over his belongings.

In such circumstances, I vow to make the process for returning what was stolen from him which is equal to Total $104 Million fair, comprehensive and expeditious to you. My demands required of you is the completion of this required fee as a current order to attempt to retrieve your legacies which is too great most importantly, with the time to assist me fight this fight why it's crucial that we accelerate the quest for justice, compassion to your $104 Million restitution release.

Let me know your fee completion arrangement as your funds $104 Million have been made available by the Caritatea Foundation, which after this fee completion, the Caritatea Foundation applies the proceeds of your release via his payout center to restitution of your Jewish communal property to sustain,revitalize and assist you as elderly Jews.

I know that your Property restitution cannot repair what happened during the Holocaust,your cousin life that were lost cannot be returned but encourage your fee to enjoy the token as there is nothing that we can compensate you for what was endured.

Reply or call me directly now on Tel:+1 631 397 0878 to find easy rules and guidelines to your $17 Million compensation programs release.

Thanks,

Gideon Taylor
Executive Vice President
E-mail: gideon_taylor@aol.com.

Phone: +16313970878
City or exchange location Amityville, NY
Original network provider* Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Ny
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

taylorgideon@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:19 pm

New York, NY 10113

Dear Sir

After our satisfying the implications of your $104 Million relevant holocaust legislation, you brought with fee delay as harassment against entire national rights and jurisdiction.

It was a time that you held both dangers and promises as i stand to you help , how do you send this fee now as risks and hope because this project is expected to take one full construction week to finish, with an anticipated completion date in late 24 Sept 2022.

Pls rely now..

Thanks,

Gideon Taylor
Executive Vice President
E-mail: taylorgideon@aol.com

Header:

Return-Path: < taylorgideon01@gmail.com >
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 18:58:11 -0700
Message-ID: <CAAC5scc7SfnpGhpm6mEWA2hdWazxoh_pbi_nFSuJUp8m6-c3Vg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: News & Media - Claims Conference/Payment Ready
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: rosenjack94@aol.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:18 pm

Same scam message received again from:

From: HOLOCAUST CLAIMS PROCESSING CENTER SWITZERLAND <claimscon02@hotmail.com>
Subject: Payment Records on Your Holocaust Foreign Service Posts of the Department of State (RG 84)
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2022 13:09:39 +0000
Message-ID: <DB9PR09MB5163030ED8010E40C06A3247B6369@DB9PR09MB5163.eurprd09.prod.outlook.com>
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

stuart.eizensat@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:56 pm

Email received:

Office of the Spokesperson
Washington, DC.
1359 Broadway, Room 2000
New York, NY 10018

Attn: SENIOR JUDGE EDWARD R. KORMAN
United States district judge serving on the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York, in Brooklyn, NY
%PaulaMarie Susi,
Courtroom Deputy,United States District
INDIVIDUAL MOTION PRACTICES OF
Eastern District of New York
United States District Court
225 Cadman Plaza East
Brooklyn, New York 11201
Courtroom 8A South

The International Criminal Court, Civilian Agency Records,
Permanent Mission of France to United Nations
New york Department of Justice Records ,Po Box 195192500 CM,

The Hague The Netherlands
%The Royal Institute of International Affairs Chatham House
10 St James's Square, London SW1Y 4LE
T: +44 (0)20 7957 5700
Media Enquiries / Press Office

APPLICATION FOR EXTENSION $17 Million Holocaust TAX DOCUMENT SUBMISSION TO French CIVS / Simon Wiesenthal Center in Paris, France for your claim release

Re: Survivor Beneficiary

Following the important collection of records of the above Subject on the below e mail from US office , i testify in our yesterdays Switz Executive meeting Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany, We have over waited for your claim release in patience to the fee payment hence you didn't respond and kept silent since,

we assume he don't want to pay , thereby refuse sending the fee, Meanwhile according to the order given to us by claims conference,

Kindly you a claimant should chose the most easiest and possible method to this fee remittance as we will request your full address for deployment of the Diplomatic agent for this claim release according to your application on non- validity to his international passport.

failure to this fee ,we will write Application to the Administration of Criminal code as Procedure to fulfill the request of Swiss Criminal Justice .

TRIAL (Track Impunity – Swiss association against Impunity) takes note that Switzerland office have at its disposal a more precise law to prosecute perpetrators of the most serious crimes, but deplores the fact that the law will only apply to those crimes committed as denial in future.

extension on behalf of the said fellow within the record of seven working days starting from today to enable my conclusion for the Tax documents as created by the Foreign Funds Control during the reconciliation of his transfer.

We have advised and awaiting for the beneficiary to send fee for the translational copies of his documents for Foreign Funds Control to administer the authority assigned to the Treasury Department in US but due to placing restrictions of transactions in foreign exchange an Executive order of April 10, 1940 there has delay in transfers of his credit, and securities, even to other evidences of ownership or of indebtedness involving your property of the countries or nationals of the USA who had been delay in Germany.

I swear on scope of the Control's activity widened by the Judge to this honorable court that if you didn't comply, for my conclusion at the said date i will send further Successes and Failures on the export or withdrawal of his Contract Legislation to you the International Criminal Court for judicial body to took shape and created the foundation of a permanent court prosecution of the 5years jail term as to committed holocaust crimes falsification , crimes against humanity and legitimization.

Thanks as you grant me this audience as I wait to see your considerable letter

Special Adviser for Switzerland Contract and Holocaust Issues
Stuart E. Eizenstat

Header:

To: Holocaust Claims Switzerland <crtii45@hotmail.com>
CC: Simon Wiesenthal Nuremberg <nurembergcenter@alumni.com>
Subject: Re: Switz Executive Meeting for Your Holocaust Claims Paymaster Account
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 04:57:56 +0000
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.