Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mail.arzibank.ch@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

gloorandassociates1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:17 pm

Gloor and Associates
solicitors&advocates
Bahnhofstrabe 24,8027 Zurich
AsselemS Herrmann McCarthy Cruywagen(Randburg)
Address: 33 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London E14
5LB,United Kingdom.

Dear Client ,

Frankly, It is not my intent to side you off trying to solicit to this fee issue diplomatically through HCPC,you are aware that if any contradicting matter is found out rather by misrepresentation /lies, you may be invited to defend your genealogical relationship with the victim in the NYU law court or in the Switz Court.

Certainly i regularly solicit to avoid all this, I file claims and believe If I may further advise you as an advocate to press forward and seek for a way to pay the fee so that this claims will be concluded rather than following unusual delay protocol that may bring further bottleneck to your assessed claim which you are confirmed beneficiary because your claim had opportunity in the payout center, it wouldn’t have been a problem for your influencing the payout banks and HCPC.

If I may conclude, if you can follow my professional advice, the fund transfer mandates have been given for your receipt, what you need to do is to find a way to settle the fee and receive this $17,000,000.00, as you will have authority over the fund if it will be in your possession.

Let me speak authoritatively that your claim is almost 100% done. I assure you and you can testify from the claim conference Rosan Jack. You may decide not to follow my directives, but after all you have to check if this advice is right! I would have used this method to convert some opportunities to regain what I spent. I wish I were you,

Be guided accordingly.
Peter Gloor LLb,
gloorandassociates@lawyer.com
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

holocaustclaimsswitzerland@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:19 pm

image.png
HOLOCAUST CLAIMS PROCESSING CENTER
Badenerstrasse 141 , 8036 Zurich,
Switzerland.

Email: crtii45@swismail.com
Tel Number: +41 33 533 39 63
Fax: Number: +41 (0) 61 568 40 30

Tel Help Line: +1 929 341-4012

Our Ref: HCPC / CRT / 10.987.15

Dear Survivor Beneficiary ,

Social Security Administration (SSA) is Working together with our partners at Bet Tzedek Legal Services’ Holocaust Survivors Justice Network to make sure you an eligible survivor receives your payment of about $17,400,000.00 in 2021, and another payment of about $87,000,000.00 in 2022.

SSA released EM 21014 to issue this Emergency Message (EM) to field office CRT reminding them about your fee promise assurance which is the requirement stated in the Program Operations Manual System (POMS) at SI 00830.710 and SI 01130.610 for this Supplemental Hardship Fund payments to be made to you a Holocaust beneficiary from income and resource counting for the purpose of determining SSI eligibility and benefit payment amount.

Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany (the Claims Conference) announced that it waits your sending the slip to this Supplemental Hardship Payments to you the elderly in particular with discretion of the Minister according to legislative and regulatory criteria of Supplemental Security Income (SSI), which provides modest financial assistance for low-income seniors and people with disabilities.

We hope your successful reply with this slip as EM to provides helpful information for advocates, and that this reminder will prevent you a beneficiary from having your SSI benefits suspended or receiving a notice of overpayment due to receiving the Supplemental Hardship Payments from the Claims Conference.

Advise your success arrangement to this fee because to be eligible Jewish Nazi victim to receive this claim you must fulfils this fee.
Further inquiery , please conatct our office or New York Claims Conference Board of Director on media

Rosen Jack via :

email (rosen.jack@aol.com)
Contact whats app: line +1 774 614 9736
visit website:https:/ /www.claimscon.org/about/board/

CRT team one major concern is that your claim is ready while you delay is an incapacitating effectively inherent risk deterrence; rehabilitation and reparation.

Please reply to this notice urgently,

sincerely!,

Elizabeth McCaul,
Advisory Committee Supervisor,
Banking Superintendent,
Member of Advisory Committee to Special Master
ww w.crt-ii.org
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

gloorandassociates1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:22 pm

Gloor and Associates
solicitors&advocates
Bahnhofstrabe 24,8027 Zurich
AsselemS Herrmann McCarthy Cruywagen(Randburg)
Address: 33 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London E14
5LB,United Kingdom.

Dear Client ,

I as your lawyer who processed your claim went to Bank for International Settlements and obtained your claim Bank Statement as attach to assure you of safety in sending the fee as requested by CRT to:

BANK :NFCU
ACCT CHECKING : 708577XXXX
Routing : 256074974
ACCOUNT HOLDER C. J.
ADDRESS . NAVY FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
P O BOX 3000 MERRIFIELD VA 22116-9755

Please advise your urgency in sending the fee and please Please Contact Rosen Jack via whats app: line +1 774 614 9736 and email( rosan.jack@aol.com ) to advise on your sending the required fee $2,900.00.

Respectfully submitted.

Peter Gloor LLb,

Phone: +17746149736
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Boylston, MA
Original network provider* Ctc Communications Corp. - Ma
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rosenjack870@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:57 pm

Dear Beneficiary ,

American Jewish Committee (AJC) wholeheartedly supports several
important agreements provided to help your new payments as victim of
Nazi persecution heirs: the Swiss Bank Settlement (dormant bank
accounts).

I the Chief Executive Officer, Rosen Partners LLC President of the
American Jewish Congress; Chairman of the American Council for World
Jewry U.S. need your success payment slip to submit to government
leadership as advocacy is decisive in the conclusion of your major
$17 Million restitution agreements to date.

Advise on your fee $2,900 slip success to:

BANK :NFCU
ACCT CHECKING : 708577XXXX
Routing : 256074974
ACCOUNT HOLDER C. J.
ADDRESS . NAVY FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
P O BOX 3000 MERRIFIELD VA 22116-9755

The alarming rise delay to your fee cannot continue, I will continue
to turn the spotlight on the tide against delay escalate as the
Department entered into an agreement to establish your Holocaust
Release Claims Program to compensate you a Holocaust beneficiary by
American Jewish Committee’s U.S company during the Nazi occupation but
were previously excluded from French compensation programs.

Respectfully Submitted,

Rosen Jack

email (rosenjack@usa.com)
Contact whats app: line +1 205 675 0554

Header:

Return-Path: <rosenjack870@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 17:39:14 -0700
Message-ID: <CAP_8wGPVGhMN0r90DQXNjodPqyhzXYY30tyQ19qm_1jrBKLUuQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: U.S. Congress Department of State Report Your Property Restitution

Phone: +12056750554
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Graysville, AL
Original network provider* Teleport Communications America, Llc - Al
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mengiardidrpeider@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:52 pm

Unsolicited email received:

Swiss Independent Commission of Experts
Seconde Guerre Mondiale Commission Bergier,
Badenerstrasse 141
Postfach 7589
8023 Zurich, Switzerland

Hi dear ,

I am Dr Peider Mengiardi, a member of the Independent Committee of Eminent Persons (ICEP), Switzerland. view carefully below websites for confirmation.
https: // www. crt-ii.org/ICEP/slideshow.pdf
https: // www. crt-ii.org/ICEP/ICEP_Report_Annexes_1-9.pdf
https: // www. c-span.org/search/? searchtype = People & sponsorid-06) = 5502

ICEP is charged with the responsibility of finding bank accounts in Switzerland belonging to non-Swiss indigenes, which have remained dormant since World War II. It may interest you to know that In January 13 2005, the Swiss Banker's Association published a list of dormant accounts originally opened by non-Swiss citizens. These accounts had been dormant since the end of World War II (May 9, 1945). Most belonged to Holocaust victims.
The continuing efforts of my office the Independent Committee of Eminent Persons (ICEP) have since resulted in the discovery of additional dormant accounts 2700 in July, 2005.And till date more are being discovered which you can confirm from the below web site:
http: //www.globes.co.il/serveen/globes/docview.asp?did=380427

On the process of my work a dormant account is discovered during my investigation with a credit balance of $ 17,000,000 US dollar plus accumulated interest belonging to a foreigner who has no relative, the beneficiary was murdered during the holocaust era, leaving no WILL and no possible records for trace of heirs. The Claims Resolution Tribunal has been mandated to report all unprocessed claims for permanent closure of accounts and transfer of existing credit balance into the treasury of Switzerland government as provided by the law for management of assets of deceased beneficiaries who died interstate (living no wills) I decided to write you as our regime is at hand for dissolving and all deadlines to file claims relating to the Swiss Banks Settlement have expire on assistance of our claiming this fund.

Due to the sensitive nature of my job, i need you a partner outside of Switzerland to stand as a beneficiary for processing the claims. Being a top executive at ICEP, I have all secret details and necessary contacts to enable you to be validated as claimant and the fund sent to you without any PROBLEM.
All that is required is for you to provide me your details for processing of the necessary legal and administrative claim documents for release of claim amount to you as I will pay all the relative fees to the lawyer to make sure you are validated a confirmed beneficiary and I trust his experience and believe he will handle all the processes legally.

Service integrity, honesty and dedication to success is my primary focus.I have worked out perfect modality to ensure that your integrity is not compromised and that of mine is not compromised too as i occupy sensitive position in my office and highly respected within the Christian community .

Many people who have full records of their relatives bank details have successfully claimed their inheritance and paid in full. List of claimants who have been paid are listed on the website for verification. Visit the website below to see the list of claimants who have been paid:

http: // www. crt-ii.org/_awards/index.phtm

Provide me with your full name, address, and telephone / fax. The money will be sent to a secure account in your name, because you will be acting as the next of kin to the deceased person and also invest it into a very lucrative business in your country after claims.

Since I am contacting you for this deal and will bear mostly all expenses 60 per cent is for me, 40 per cent of the total amount is due for you.Please remember that NO DOCUMENT WILL BE OFFICIALLY SIGNED BY YOU, i will assign a lawyer to do that here on your behalf HENCE NO LEGAL LIENS OR ENCUMBRANCE OR PROBLEM.

You can find additional information about holocaust money through the following websites:

www. swissbankclaims.com,
www. icheic.org,
www. wiesenthal.com
The below information is needed for confirmation from you for the easy and effectiveness to the procession by the Holocaust processing center Switzerland:

I find myself privileged to have this information and this is a great opportunity for a life time of success.For urgent procession, the below information is needed for confirmation from you for the easy and effectiveness to the procession by the Holocaust processing center Switzerland:

1} Full name
2} Full Address
3} Full scanned page of your international passport.
4} bank account / information.
5} working telephone number.
For increase privacy, send reply to:(mengiardidrpeider@gmail.com):

Thanks once more as i expect your urgent reply via email

Dr Peider Mengiardi

Header:

Return-Path: <icepmengiardi@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 04:34:39 -0700
Message-ID: <CAB5Yj0SdYB-KWK9i8S8FYmEPVdc5NW28oxSBtG9RFUH=1Pb-Hg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Claims Resolution Tribunal for Dormant Accounts in Switzerland
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Note: All the websites mentioned in the message are real, but the real entities have nothing in common with the scammer pretending to be Dr Peider Mengiardi.

Exact same message from Header:

Return-Path: <mengiardidrpeider@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.219.179]
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 17:59:16 -0700
Message-ID: <CAAo4WkSxeh-GDnU-8CT18wGsruUygxXGb-rmRNk2Q_CDr1BpgA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Claims Resolution Tribunal for Dormant Accounts in Switzerland
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:46 pm

Badenerstrasse 141 , 8036 Zurich,
Switzerland.

Email: claimcon02@swissmail.com
Tel Number: +41 33 533 39 63
Fax: Number: +41 (0) 61 568 40 30
Tel Help Line: +1 929 341-4012
Our Ref: HCPC / CRT / 10.987.15

Dear Survivor Beneficiary,

German government HCPO will facilitate your claim release to restitution your $17 million in bank accounts as Holocaust survivor struggling because of the pandemic.

Holocaust Claims Processing Office (HCPO) is waiting to validate this claim release if we receive your fee slip as we have advocated on your behalf as Holocaust beneficiary on persecution your cousine faced of age during the war.

https:/ /www.forbes.com/sites/elanagross/2020/10/14/germany-will-pay-662-million-to-holocaust-survivors-struggling-because-of-the-pandemic/?sh=3d70e7541e65

In fulfilling this mission with just and orderly Contact whats app: line +1 205 675 0554 with your fee slipas needed now to:

Bank : correoes prepargo
IBAN: ES27 6713 0002 5200 0959 XXXX
A/C:6713 0002 5200 0959 XXXX
BIC: PFSSEM1
Benfeciary: J. R.
Add: calle island del hierro No 16 bajo 4 Madrid Spain

Reply urgently with the fee success urgently by sending your slip as replies to our general e mail:<claimcon02@swissmail.com>

For immediate resolution of your cases involving more than 141 works of art.

For inquiry, please Contact Rosen Jack via :

Contact email (rosen.jack82@yahoo.com)

Please reply to this notice urgently,

sincerely!,
Elizabeth McCaul,
Banking Superintendent,
w ww.crt-ii.org
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rosenjack870@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 05, 2021 6:17 pm

Attn Beneficiary,

Distribution process also compensated 198,000 members of Slave Labor Class survivors who received a total of over $980 million this audit season.

Summaries on historical research conducted on your $17 Million awards for 2021 as (Jewish victims) revealed a previous await of your fee slip confirmation to the below listed account as an individual under Slave Labor Class II.

To benefit from this Swiss companies claims recommended awards release this audit season, urgently send the fee before audit completion to:

Bank : correoes prepargo
IBAN: ES27 6713 0002 5200 0959 XXXX
A/C:6713 0002 5200 0959 XXXX
BIC: PFSSESM1
Benfeciary: J. R.
Add: Madrid Spain

We dont want your claim to be refered till next year due to this fee delay, your slip is an evidence of the pervasive ties among the Nazi government, German industry, and Swiss financial institutions, it was presumed that the proceeds of your slave labor will be ended up in Switzerland and will await for next year.

Contact whats app: line +1 205 675 0554 for our discussion of this final fee success.

Rosen Jack
https:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Rosen

email Rosen Jack (rosen.jack82@aol.com)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rosenjack94@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:29 pm

Dear Beneficiary ,

Audit Survey and subsequent panel discussion with representation from the market and audit firms is set to be the main focus for the day.

I represented your interest during the Advanced Claims Auditing – Workshop from the adjuster to the claims executive to make new connections and grow your peer network.

One unique opportunities for you to reply with the fee situation before NAMIC Claims Conference Rounding out the conference experience in your fee delay.

Contact me urgently on whats app line : +1 205 675 0554
Rosen Jack
https:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Rosen

email Rosen Jack (rosen.jack82@aol.com)

Header:

Return-Path: <rosenjack94@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 23:28:39 -0800
Message-ID: <CANTP=oqBbyDLSTb++SNCyXRXqLNZ_Zf2yT0p5Teh42zNk1MtNw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Advanced Claims Auditing – Workshop
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mail.arzibank.ch@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:41 pm

Aeschenplatz 1, 4051 Basel,
Postfach CH-4002 Basel
Switzerland
Telephone:(+41 61) 280 8080

Attn:

Our Key account management is waiting for your fee €720.00euro activation to open production processes as strategic customer interaction concepts

send the fee €720 euro now to:

BANK NAME:CREDIT SUISSE, Switzerland
Address:Bahnhofstrasse 17, 6300 Zug, Switzerland
COMPANY NAME: E. M.
IBAN CODE EURO:CH79 0483 7983 XXXXX
Swift CoDE: CRESCHZZ64C
ACCOUNT NUMBER:2579XXXX

We aim to have your slip as reply with the signed attached form to (inf_o.ubs_zurich@tutanota.com) to enhance understanding of the key supervisory issues and improve the quality of banking supervision worldwide.

You have 24 hours to send this fee for us to launch relationship marketing, which focuses on the customer..

Respectfully,

Sabine Keller-Busse
President Personal & Corporate Banking
President UBS Switzerland

email (rosenjack94@gmail.com)
visit website:https:/ /www.claimscon. org/about/board/
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:17 pm

Badenerstrasse 141, 8036 Zurich,
Switzerland.

Email: claimcon02@swissmail.com
Tel/Fax: Number: +41 (0)61 568 40 30
Tel Help Line : +1 929 341-4012

Our Ref: HCPC/CRT/10.987.15

Dear Survivor Beneficiary ,

Federal Republic of Germany passed a law establishing the foundation "Remembrance, Responsibility and Future." The foundation is to distribute holocaust payments from the foundation's capital of DM 100 billion to partner organizations that will distribute the funds to you a qualified claimant.

The German law considers your claim by actual victim as heirs for the following Property loss or damage caused by German companies during the Nazi era, including claims against German banks and insurance companies.

Under the German law, your fee is required to be completed before the foundation is authorized to carry out the disbursement function based upon the place of residence of the eligible applicants. Current residents of the U.S. or any other country should submit applications using the following guidelines.

The International Commission, chaired by former U.S. Secretary of State,need your fee slip actual date assurance to the below listed account :

Bank: Correos Prepargo
Beneficiary: L. E. Y.
Iban: ES53 6713 0002 5900 0810 XXXX
Swift: PFSSESM1
Address: calle island del hierro No 16 bajo 4

Representatives from the State of Israel, the World Jewish Restitution Organization, the Claims Conference, the United States Insurance Commissioners, European Insurance Supervisory authorities and five European insurance companies-Allianz AG, AXA, Generali, Zurich and Winterthur Leben-signed a Memorandum of Understanding in which they agreed as an International Commission on Holocaust-Era Insurance Claims with the goal of resolving your $17 Million main claim, $87 Million interest and insurance claims as Holocaust victim this feburary 2022.

This submission will enable him with plans to establish a procedure for your immediate $17 Million claim release and investigating the status of your $87 Million interest and insurance policies and hopes to resolve all of the claims within two days, during which payments to you a survivor heirs will be made.

An announcement should be made shortly after your fee slip submission success regarding the claims process. It will be launched with an extensive outreach program and media campaign, including toll-free hot lines for requesting your personal account detailed information packs for claims transfer forms, and advice on completing claims.

For more information, Jewish victims should submit applications via Contact E-mail: rosenjack94@aol.com or whats app: line +1 205 675 0554 as directed by Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany, Inc. (Claims Conference)
15 East 26th Street
New York, NY 10010
PO Box 1215
New York, NY 10113 USA.
visit website:https:/ /www.claimscon. org/about/board/

Kindly advise with this fee urgently

Elizabeth McCaul,
Banking Superintendent,
ww w.crt-ii.org
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.