Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

eldricmaier@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: eldricmaier@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:59 am

fDear Beneficiary,

2021 Coca Cola Lottery <melodydrgeorge@gmail.com>
Reply-To: ofujames777@gmail.com
Bcc:

Fri, 12 Nov at 10:44

fDear Beneficiary,

I am newly appointed Assistant Administrator, Director, United Nations Development Programmer’s Regional Bureau for Africa, in the previous search of all unpaid long waiting beneficiaries payments and contractors files dump in my desk, that supposedly have their funds paid even before now, But during my investigations last week I noticed that this your payment worth US$16.5 Million Sixteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars, supposed to be transferred to you for a very long time I also notice your payment file was manipulated by few ex-workers that wanted to pirate your funds to offshore account in Rabo bank Netherlands

But I succeeded with my position in the office to put a stop to this ongoing transfer to the Europe offshore account Rabobank Netherlands now I want to know first and famous if you are still alive because during my verification in the transfer documents shows that you have (pass on to ghost) but I was not still convinced to that report in the transfer files, that was reason I search deeply to get more information I have in the file about you being the real beneficiary of this funds.

Can you immediately reconfirmed back to the approved office for this payment by sending your current details to them so that I can see what next I will do to make sure your payment gets to the right beneficiary of this funds

Therefore provide this detail to this office and person below:

Contact Office: United Nations Development Programme’s Regional Bureau for Africa

Contact person: Mr. James Ofuotu

Email address: ofujames777@gmail.com

Send these details to the person above:

Your Full Names:

Your Phone Number:

Your Physical Address:

We shall commence on with you immediately we receive back from you,

Regards,

Ms. Ahunna Eziakonwa

Administrator/Director, United Nations

Development Programme’s Regional Bureau for Africa
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

lukasjoyce038@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:19 pm

Dearest in the lord,

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for using this medium to reach you for a transaction of this magnitude. I got your contact in your country business directory email database when I was searching on the internet and I came across your email contact details and decided to send you my divine charity task/proposal.

My Name is Mrs. Lukas Joyce ; I am 68 years old woman based in South Africa. I write to Relate to you of my intention to use my money $20.5 (Twenty Million and five Hundred Thousand United States dollars) for charity work in your country. I was married to Late Mr. Lukas Scott Keller who was a contractor with the Government of South Africa before he died in a Kenya Airways plane crashed in January 2000. You can see on the news online website.(http:/ /news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6627485.stm) I am suffering from long time cancer of the breast.

All indications from my doctors are showing that my conditions are really deteriorating very fast and it is quite obvious that I wouldn't live for longer, according to my doctors and in all indication regarding medical analysis. The cancer disease has gotten to a very bad stage and my hopes of recovering are very slim. In the 29 years of marriage life, still we could not bear a child, my late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited some part of his business and money in the bank.

The doctors have advised me that I may not live for more than a year to two and warn me to stop thinking over who is going to inherit my money, today I have decided to donate and contribute to the less privileges, charity and orphanage homes. I want to know if I can trust you to use these funds for charity/orphanage and 40% will be for you as compensation. Please contact me, so that I will give you more details.

I will provide you more detailed information after knowing your willingness to handle this fund with fear of God. Please if you are willing to assist me Kindly contact my Lawyer. I already have discussed with the lawyer who will work with you concerning the transfer of the money feel free to contact him so that he can explain the transfer procedure to you directly.

Please if you are willing to assist me to carry out this task kindly send your contact details to my lawyer for Payment Details approval.

1.Your Full Names
2.Mobile phone number
3.Country
4.Occupation
5.Age
6.Gender

Here are my lawyer's contact details:

Contact Person: Fred Michael
Email: fredchaelchambers@hotmail.com

I await your urgent reply

Thanks, and God bless.
Mrs. Mrs. Lukas Joyce
Email: lukasjoyce038@gmail.com

Header:

Received: from 10.206.155.40
Return-Path: <barr.alexdondike@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.174]
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2022 14:44:37 +0100
Message-ID: <CAPML+2rTYdJc1HpJ4DF9ZLFQEUceBExcYX5Z51L6ifnWUuupRw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Dearest in the lord
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fredchaelchambers@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:59 pm

Dear Beneficiary,

I am newly appointed Assistant Administrator, Director, United Nations Development Programmer’s Regional Bureau for Africa, in the previous search of all unpaid long waiting beneficiaries payments and contractors files dump in my desk, that supposedly have their funds paid even before now, But during my investigations last week I noticed that this your payment worth US$16.5 Million Sixteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars, supposed to be transferred to you for a very long time I also notice your payment file was manipulated by few ex-workers that wanted to pirate your funds to offshore account in Rabobank Netherlands

But I succeeded with my position in the office to put a stop to this ongoing transfer to the Europe offshore account Rabobank Netherlands now I want to know first and famous if you are still alive because during my verification in the transfer documents shows that you have (pass on to ghost) but I was not still convinced to that report in the transfer files, that was reason I search deeply to get more information I have in the file about you being the real beneficiary of this funds.

Can you immediately reconfirmed back to the approved office for this payment by sending your current details to them so that I can see what next I will do to make sure your payment gets to the right beneficiary of this funds

Therefore provide this detail to this office and person below:

Contact Office: United Nations Development Programme’s Regional Bureau for Africa

Contact person: Mr. Fred Michael

Email address: fredchaelchambers@outlook.com

Send these details to the person above:

Your Full Names:

Your Phone Number:

Your Physical Address:

We shall commence on with you immediately we receive back from you,

Regards,

Ms. Lukas Joyce
Administrator, Director, United Nations

Development Programme’s Regional Bureau for Africa

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <melodydrgeorge@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.222.196]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 11:52:01 +0100
Message-ID: <CACzWeyhTpOsPtGzoHZCuSSFfsCUjhSi2MffTcwtM5n8-h__ABw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Beneficiary
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.