Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

eldricmaier@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

eldricmaier@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed May 01, 2019 7:19 pm

Dear Beneficiary
People
United Nations Development Programme’s Regional Bureau <eldricmaier@gmail.com> Today at 12:28
Reply-To: lukasjoyce038@gmail.com
BCC
Message body

Dear Beneficiary,

I am newly appointed Assistant Administrator, Director, United Nations Development Programme’s Regional Bureau for Africa, in the previous search of all unpaid long waiting beneficiaries payments and contractors files dump in my desk, that supposedly have their funds paid even before now, But during my investigations last week I noticed that this your payment worth US$16.5 Million Sixteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars, supposed to be transferred to you for a very long time I also notice your payment file was manipulated by few ex-workers that wanted to pirate your funds to offshore account in Rabobank Netherlands

But I succeeded with my position in the office to put a stop to this ongoing transfer to the Europe offshore account Rabobank Netherlands now I want to know first and famous if you are still alive because during my verification in the transfer documents shows that you have (pass on to ghost) but I was not still convinced to that report in the transfer files, that was reason I search deeply to get more information I have in the file about you being the real beneficiary of this funds.

Can you immediately reconfirmed back to the approved office for this payment by sending your current details to them so that I can see what next I will do to make sure your payment gets to the right beneficiary of this funds

Therefore provide this detail to this office and person below:

Contact Office: United Nations Development Programme’s Regional Bureau for Africa

Contact person: Mr. Paul Ekeh

Email address: ekep96533@gmail.com

Send these details to the person above:

Your Full Names:

Your Phone Number:

Your Physical Address:

We shall commence on with you immediately we receive back from you,

Regards,

Ms. Ahunna Eziakonwa
Administrator, Director, United Nations

Development Programme’s Regional Bureau for Africa
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

barr.alexdondike@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:43 pm

Dear Beneficiary

Mrs. Joyce Lukas <barr.alexdondike@gmail.com>
Reply-To: medicamd76@yahoo.com
Bcc:

12 Jul at 12:05

Dear Beneficiary,

I am newly appointed Assistant Administrator, Director, United Nations Development Programme’s Regional Bureau for Africa, in the previous search of all unpaid long waiting beneficiaries payments and contractors files dump in my desk, that supposedly have their funds paid even before now, But during my investigations last week I noticed that this your payment worth US$16.5 Million Sixteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars, supposed to be transferred to you for a very long time I also notice your payment file was manipulated by few ex-workers that wanted to pirate your funds to offshore account in Rabobank Netherlands

But I succeeded with my position in the office to put a stop to this ongoing transfer to the Europe offshore account Rabobank Netherlands now I want to know first and famous if you are still alive because during my verification in the transfer documents shows that you have (pass on to ghost) but I was not still convinced to that report in the transfer files, that was reason I search deeply to get more information I have in the file about you being the real beneficiary of this funds.

Can you immediately reconfirmed back to the approved office for this payment by sending your current details to them so that I can see what next I will do to make sure your payment gets to the right beneficiary of this funds

Contact Office: United Nations Development Programme’s Regional Bureau for Africa

Contact person: Mr. Paul Ekeh

Email address: ekep96533@gmail.com

Your Full Names:

Your Phone Number:

Your Physical Address:

Regards,

Ms. Ahunna Eziakonwa
Administrator, Director, United Nations

Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

melodydrgeorge@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:05 pm

Dear Beneficiary,

Office File <melodydrgeorge@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Mon, 31 Aug at 11:57

Dear Beneficiary,

Contact person: Mr. Smith Ijeego

Email address: smithijeegopower@gmail.com

Your Full Names:

Your Phone Number:

Your Physical Address:

Regards,

Ms. Ahunna Eziakonwa

Administrator/Director, United Nations

Wayne

eribog76@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:46 pm

Dear Beneficiary,

Office File <eribog76@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Wed, 2 Sep at 13:52

Dear Beneficiary,

Contact person: Mr. Smith Ijeego

Email address: smithijeegopowerr@gmail.com

Your Full Names:

Your Phone Number:

Your Physical Address:

Regards,

Ms. Ahunna Eziakonwa

Administrator/Director, United Nations

Wayne

Re: eldricmaier@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:25 pm

SCAMMED VICTIM/US$2.5 Million BENEFICIARIES

Office File <barr.alexdondike@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Mon, 19 Oct at 23:30

SCAMMED VICTIM/US$2.5 Million BENEFICIARIES.

REF/PAYMENTS CODE: 06654 US$2.5 Million USD

This is to bring to your notice that We have been having a meeting for the passed 7 months which ended 2 days ago with the former secretary to the UNITED NATIONS. On this faithful recommendations, I want you to know that during the last U.N. meetings held at Abuja Nigeria , it was alarmed so much by the world in the meetings on the lost of funds by various individuals to scams artists operating in syndicates all over the world today.

In other to compensate these victims, the U.N Body is now paying 221 victims of this operators US$2.5 Million USD each in accordance with the U.N. recommendations. Due to the corrupt and in-efficient Banking Systems in Abuja Nigeria , the payments are to be paid by as corresponding paying Director under funding assistance by United Nation body. Benefactor will be cleared and recommended for payment Mr. James Ofuotu

According to the number of applicants at hand, 184 Beneficiaries has been paid, half of the victims are from the United States , we still have more 37 left to be paid the compensations of US$2.5 Million each. Your particulars was mentioned by one of the Syndicates who was arrested as one of their victims of the operations, you are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to him for any reason what so ever as the U.S. secret service is already on trace of the other criminals. So keep it secret till they are all apprehended.

Other victims who have not been contacted can submit their application as well for scrutiny and possible consideration. You can receive your compensations payments via any of this options you Choose, DRAFT/CHEQUE PAYMENTS or WIRE TRANSFERS.

Therefore, you should send him your full Name and telephone number/your correct mailing address where you want him to send the Draft to you.

Contact Mr. James Ofuotu:

Email: ofujames777@gmail.com

Thanks and God bless you and your family.Hoping to hear from you as soon as you receive your payment.

Making the world a better place.

Regards,

Mr. Mike Ete.
Former Secretary (UNITED NATIONS).
SCAMMED VICTIM/REF/PAYMENTS CODE: 06654 US$2.5 Million).
Wayne

Re: melodydrgeorge@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:46 pm

Untitled foREF/PAYMENTS CODE: 06654 US$2.5 Million USD!!!!!!!!!!!!rm

melodydrgeorge@gmail.com <melodydrgeorge@gmail.com>
To:

Fri, 13 Nov at 10:31

Google Forms

REF/PAYMENTS CODE: 06654 US$2.5 Million USD!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is to bring to your notice that We have been having a meeting for the passed 7 months which ended 2 days ago with the former secretary to the UNITED NATIONS. On this faithful recommendations, I want you to know that during the last U.N. meetings held at Abuja Nigeria , it was alarmed so much by the world in the meetings on the lost of funds by various individuals to scams artists operating in syndicates all over the world today.

In other to compensate these victims, the U.N Body is now paying 221 victims of this operators US$2.5 Million USD each in accordance with the U.N. recommendations. Due to the corrupt and in-efficient Banking Systems in Abuja Nigeria , the payments are to be paid by as corresponding paying Director under funding assistance by United Nation body. Benefactor will be cleared and recommended for payment Mr. James Ofuotu

According to the number of applicants at hand, 184 Beneficiaries has been paid, half of the victims are from the United States , we still have more 37 left to be paid the compensations of US$2.5 Million each. Your particulars was mentioned by one of the Syndicates who was arrested as one of their victims of the operations, you are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to him for any reason what so ever as the U.S. secret service is already on trace of the other criminals. So keep it secret till they are all apprehended.

Other victims who have not been contacted can submit their application as well for scrutiny and possible consideration. You can receive your compensations payments via any of this options you Choose, DRAFT/CHEQUE PAYMENTS or WIRE TRANSFERS.

Therefore, you should send him your full Name and telephone number/your correct mailing address where you want him to send the Draft to you.

Contact Mr. James Ofuotu:

Email: ofujames777@gmail.com

Thanks and God bless you and your family.Hoping to hear from you as soon as you receive your payment.

Making the world a better place.

Regards,

Mr. Mike Ete.
Former Secretary (UNITED NATIONS).
SCAMMED VICTIM/REF/PAYMENTS CODE: 06654 US$2.5 Million).

Untitled form
FILL OUT FORM
Create your own Google Form
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:56 pm

Attention:

Office File <melodydrgeorge@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Thu, 18 Mar at 04:15

Attention:

Compliment of the day the most successful one, we wish to be very clear from you over this transfer satisfied clearance, we find out that $2.5 Million transfer from Africa was link to your account during the years back, but what really happened was the fact that we required from them the proper document of this funds transfer and they could not provide any, then we comment on the transfer investigation and notice that the money suppose have been for you but do to grades among them they decided to move it out for they self purpose before the Reserved Bank of United States put a flag suspension on the funds transfer.

Right now we are going to move this funds to US Reserved reserved account if urgent claims refuse to take place on time therefore if you know that you are real beneficiary of this funds better provide the needed paper clearance to get this your funds done immediately.

Now i will advice you to send your banking details to the appropriate institution in control of this funds, note the US treasure department will not be hold responsible if certain claims refuse to be done fast, now therefore we advice you to be in contact to them very urgent through this email contacts below.,

Contact details

E-Mail Address: usaforeignreserves@gmail.com
Contact Person: Jerry Smith

Regards,

Mr. Edwood Jeff
Director
Wayne

Re: eribog76@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:32 pm

Attention

Office File <eribog76@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Mon, 29 Mar at 12:28

Attention:

Compliment of the day the most successful one, we wish to be very clear from you over this transfer satisfied clearance, we find out that $2.5 Million transfer from Africa was link to your account during the years back, but what really happened was the fact that we required from them the proper document of this funds transfer and they could not provide any, then we comment on the transfer investigation and notice that the money suppose have been for you but do to grades among them they decided to move it out for they self purpose before the Reserved Bank of United States put a flag suspension on the funds transfer.

Right now we are going to move this funds to US Reserved reserved account if urgent claims refuse to take place on time therefore if you know that you are real beneficiary of this funds better provide the needed paper clearance to get this your funds done immediately.

Now i will advice you to send your banking details to the appropriate institution in control of this funds, note the US treasure department will not be hold responsible if certain claims refuse to be done fast, now therefore we advice you to be in contact to them very urgent through this email contacts below.,

Contact details

E-Mail Address: usaforeignreserves@gmail.com
Contact Person: Jerry Smith

Regards,

Mr. Edwood Jeff
Director
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun May 09, 2021 5:25 pm

Coca Cola LotteryPayment

Coca Cola Lottery <eribog76@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Sat, 8 May at 14:14

Coca Cola Lottery Payment

My Dear Winner,

We are obliged to inform you that we have succeeded in resolving all related problems that have held the transfer impossible not to deliver to your address in the years pass. With the help of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) who have rendered marvellous help to get this exercise successful

We regret to announce the mismanagement of our former appointed zonal managers who make this payment not successful to meet up with winner's fund payment in list of names due for payment. In appreciation of your patience and understanding we hereby decided to compensate you with the sum of ($950,000.00 Dollars) through (ATM).

Your identification code IS COKLTNL5632 for your compensation. You are to contact our Africa payment coordinator Mr. James Ofuotu on his E-mail address: ofujames777@gmail.com

Please do send him your:

(1)FULL NAMES:
(2)CONTACT ADDRESS WHERE YOUR ATM CARD WILL SEND:
(3)E-MAIL ADDRESS:
(4)AGE & SEX:
(5)TELEPHONE NUMBER:
(6)FAX NUMBER:
(7)COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:
(8)STATE OF ORIGIN:

Do not hesitate to let us know immediately you receive your fund so that we can take account of how many beneficiaries that have been paid.

(Mrs. Joyce Lukas)
NATIONAL COORDINATOR
Wayne

Coca Cola Lottery - ofujames777@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:13 am

Recovery scam.

Unsolicited email received:

Coca Cola Lottery Payment

Dear Winner,

We are obliged to inform you that we have succeeded in resolving all related problems that have held the transfer impossible not to deliver to your address in the years pass. With the help of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) who have rendered marvellous help to get this exercise successful

We regret to announce the mismanagement of our former appointed zonal managers who make this payment not successful to meet up with winner's fund payment in list of names due for payment. In appreciation of your patience and understanding we hereby decided to compensate you with the sum of ($950,000.00 Dollars) through (ATM).

Your identification code IS COKLTNL5632 for your compensation. You are to contact our Africa payment coordinator Mr. James Ofuotu on his E-mail address: ofujames777@gmail.com

Please do send him your:

(1)FULL NAMES:
(2)CONTACT ADDRESS WHERE YOUR ATM CARD WILL SEND:
(3)E-MAIL ADDRESS:
(4)AGE & SEX:
(5)TELEPHONE NUMBER:
(6)FAX NUMBER:
(7)COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:
(8)STATE OF ORIGIN:

Do not hesitate to let us know immediately you receive your fund so that we can take account of how many beneficiaries that have been paid.

(Mrs. Joyce Lukas)
NATIONAL COORDINATOR

Header:

Return-Path: <melodydrgeorge@gmail.com>
Reply-To: ofujames777@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 09:40:21 +0100
Message-ID: <CACzWeygEqAjVbn-EYwkAYtNfEGCnS8J=haui4Yrq=soJds5fQw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Coca Cola Lottery Payment
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.