Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

barresterexcarlos@yahoo.co.uk

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

barresterexcarlos@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:24 pm

RE: LETTER OF COMPENSATION/SETTLEMENT
People
Barrister Excarlos <barresterexcarlos@yahoo.co.uk> Today at 18:42
Message body
Dear Sir/Ma,

We are independent legal firm with influence around the corridors of power. Our services are in need in matters concerning scammed victim compensation,contract/Inheritance payment. Your are to be compensate as one of the scammed victim that sent money via Bank Transfer, Western Union Money Transfer, Ria or Money Gram to fraudsters.

We are also aware that there has been a lot of litigation for and Against contract/inheritance payment. The reason being that some Top Government officials want to frustrate your effort by imposing unnecessary and non existent fees and charges on you, their plan is for you to leave your funds so that they will come back and claim the funds.

I want to know if you are really willing to receive your Scammed Victim compensation,contract/inheritance fund . However there are two gentlemen whom came to my office Yesterday Morning from your country to make claim of this fund on your behalf and the reason giving to us was that you sent them that you are terminal SICK and they provide this under mention account details for the releasing of your contract/inheritance fund into.

.Northwest trust Bank One Oakbrook Terrace, Chicago, Illinois USA, 6023-13 76ABA ROUTING NO: 171000152, A/C NO: 12 49819 A/C NAME: Titan Erectors, And Mr. Gerard V.Radice/Konzeng Agent, and Union Bank of Switzerland. And as soon as i hear from you and your name will list in this first Quarter Payment Exercise of 2019. Call me as soon as you receive this email: very urgent

Our registration fee is cheap, our retaining/professional fee is negotiable and can be paid after you must have received your payment. Our word is our bond. Contact us immediately through the above e-mail if you would like to engage our services.

Your Faithfully
Barrister Excarlos
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.