Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

aguedaaloisio54@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

aguedaaloisio54@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:14 pm

[No Subject]
People
Agueda Aloisio <aguedaaloisio54@gmail.com> 24 Apr at 11:22 PM
To
Message body
With due respect Dear friend , how are you today;

to your person and much sincerity of purpose I make this contact mail with you as I believe that you can be of great assistance to me.

thank you so much for your response and concern my dear I am here to assure you that I have tried my possible best to hand over this project to my relative but I cannot trust them any more because relatives and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness, I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them my wife got married to my lawyer and they run away with a lot of my properties and a large sum of money.

Meanwhile it is by grace of God we know each other and I strongly believed that God knows the reason why He chose you to accomplish this task for him and his children (less privilege and the needy).

Please never you ask why? Because God knows it all, I contacted you with good mind and good intentions believing that you will surely help me by distributing this money to the poor and the needy. My chances of survival is not up to %5 according to Doctor but I am not afraid because I know the will of God will be done I will send you more details of this on your email along with my photos in the hospital.

please give me your email or contact me at: aguedaaloisio54@gmail.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.