Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

steveng@biznetvigator.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

steveng@biznetvigator.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:56 pm

Middle-man Scam:

Noc License
People
Noc-SA <steveng@biznetvigator.com> Today at 7:08
Reply-To: Noc-SA <noc.gov.za@webmail.co.za>
To
afkhanprivate
Message body

Good Morning,

i am Dr. Anwar Faraad Khan, a member of the Travanka Oil (Pty) Limited. I'm extending a business proposition to you based on my interest to work with you. Currently, I work under the procurement department of National Oil Committee of the Petroleum Agency SA and I will be going back to Cape Town by tomorrow.

The Petroleum Agency SA supplies crude-oil products to the world market through license mandate operators/holders. The Agency is issuing crude oil lifting license allocations to foreign individuals and companies who will market their product and earn a commission in return. The work of the licensed operator/holder is to find the buyers of the crude oil and negotiate for a buyer and seller transaction on behalf of the Agency. The Agency issues an oil lifting license with a monthly oil allocation of five hundred thousand barrels to each approved license operator.

This implies that a total quantity of five hundred thousand barrels of crude oil will be available to you for sale monthly. The licensed operator earns a US$4.00 commission on each barrel of crude oil sold to the buyer. You will be earning a gross monthly commission of US$2 million monthly. I am seeking a partner who will be the face of our partnership (owner of the oil license) while I work from the inside to facilitate the operations in your favor.

My proposition is that we secure an oil lifting license from the Petroleum Agency SA in your name as a crude oil license holder. I will find the buyers and make sure that your allocated crude oil is successfully sold to the buyers every month. The commissions would be shared between you and me 50/50 percent.

If interested, contact me through my private email address or fax number below.

Yours sincerely,

Dr. A. F. Khan
7 Mispel Road
Bellville Park, Cape Town,
7530, Republic of South Africa
Tel: +27656491782
Fax: + +27865369595
Email: noc.gov.za@webmail.co.za

Phone:
+27656491782
South Africa Mobile

+27865369595
Number billable as premium rate number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

noc.gov.za@webmail.co.za

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:25 pm

Dear Sir,

Reference is made to your email response and interest, the Petroleum Agency SA has been granted the right to issue oil license to limited foreign entities/companies through the (NOC), this opportunity is limited for a period of time this decision was taking to expand our product sale all over the world and support economic recovery.

your area of profession will not be a barrier to the execution of this license/project and you do not need to have experience in the oil sector to partner with me as I will guide you through all process, all We need is to secure a petroleum product sales license allocation to be able to participate in this highly prospective venture. I am proposing that we secure this license from the Committee of Petroleum and Minning Sudan (CPM) through the Petroleum Agency of South Africa (PASA) who are partnering with National Oil Committee (NOC). This agency was set up to manage and market the petroleum & mineral resources produced within African continent, our offices handles Non Indigenous license operators in and outside Sudan, Libya, and South Africa, as the newly appointed director of procurement / operations of this agency I guarantee success.

The NOC does not deal directly with the buyers of the product but rather through approved license operators who act as their sales agent. The license operator sources for the buyers of the product supplied by (NOC & CPM) and arranges a sales transaction between the Supplier of the petroleum products and the buyers, IN-RETURN receive commission on each barrel of the product sold. $4.00 commission per barrel is paid for FOB transactions while a $9.00 commission per barrel is paid to the license operator on CIF sales transactions. A minimum allocation of 2 million barrels is given to each approved license operator with the NOC or CPM per transaction and the license duration is normally for 12 months. This implies that a monthly allocation of up to 3 million barrels of the product will be allocated to you for sale per month for a period of 12 months once we successfully secure a license with your name and is subject to increase if we sell more.

As a staff of this commission, I'm not officially allowed to own a license with the petroleum ministry. This best explains why I seek a partner who will become the owner of this sales license while I work from the back stage to facilitate the operation of the license.

In summary, our various roles in this proposed partnership will be as follows:

Your role will be:

1. To Bid/Apply for the license from the Commission of Petroleum through the Petroleum Agency.

2. As the license owner, you will be communicating with both the buyers and the Suppliers but under my directions and through my agency. The buyer will issue you (license owner) with their Letter of Intent (LOI). This is a letter confirming the buyer's intent to buy from your license allocation. Once you receive the LOI, you will submit it to CPM for them to issue you with the Proof of Product from SPOC Sudan and Sales Purchase Agreement (SPA). The Proof of product will confirm the specification of the product to the buyer and also confirm that you have such allocation from the supplier (SPOC) to sale. The Sales Purchase Agreement will indicate the quantity of the product available for sale, the price per barrel and the commission due for the license owner (sales agent) (you) on each barrel of the product and the account details of the license owner (you) where the commissions will be paid to.

Once the SPA is signed, the buyer pays the Commission of Petroleum and Mining Sudan through SPOC for the product and your commission as the license agent will be calculated and paid into your nominated commission receiving account which will be stated in the SPA also. I will guide you step by step through the sales process until the product is sold and the commission paid to you.

3. Receive the commission as the license owner.

4. Ensuring that 50% of the commission is remitted to me as your equity partner once it hits your account through the paymaster bank of the Sudan petroleum ministry.

My role will be to:

1. Guide you through the license bidding process. Contributing 50% of the license application Cost.

2. Providing the buyers and ensuring that your allocated product is completely sold.

3. Guiding you step by step with your correspondence with the National Oil Committee and the buyer until the sales transaction is completed and the buyer pays for the product.

4. Ensuring that your commissions are paid in due time within (72hrs) after the buyer pays for the product.

Let me know if you need more clarification otherwise I will advise you further on the license application process.

Dr. AF KHAN
Tel : +27 656491782

Header:
Return-Path: <noc.gov.za@webmail.co.za>
Received: from [41.50.103.65] by www.webmail.co.za with HTTP (HTTP/1.1 POST);
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2019
Subject: Re: Noc License

Orig IP: 41.50.103.65 | Orig ISP: Cell-c | City: Kempton Park | Country: South Africa
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

noc.gov.za@webmail.co.za

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:52 pm

Definitely Sir, but before we proceed with the license application i suggest we draft up an mou agreement between us stating clearly our roles and commission earnings.
in order to complete the mou i request your physical address, contact telephone numbers and a copy of your drivers license or passport copy, as soon as i receive it i will complete the mou and send to you for signing together with my identity copy for your record.

Regards
Dr AF Khan
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

noc.gov.za@webmail.co.za

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:39 pm

please send a scanned copy of your identity, e.g: drivers license or international passport
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

noc.gov.za@webmail.co.za

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:34 pm

i dont understand how you will not have an identity, this is beginning to sound very childish
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

noc.gov.za@webmail.co.za

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:42 pm

Dear Sir,
if i may ask you, how do you identify yourself at the bank? do you not have any sort of identification to confirm who you are? what i am asking for is some sort of identification which can be used to identify you in future, you cannot apply for a license under your name without identity, even a student has identity.

we are talking about a corporate business here that involves millions of dollars and you expect to do it without proper identification?
let us be realistic here, if you do not want to do this business i would appreciate it if you do the honorable thing and say it to avoid wasting each others time.

please do the needful.

Regards
Dr AF Khan
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.