Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mryusufmohammed34@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mryusufmohammed34@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:26 pm

PERSONAL ASSISTANCE!
People
MR. PAUL NYANDENI <mryusufmohammed34@gmail.com> Today at 12:03
BCC
Message body
Good Day,

KINDLY TREAT THIS INFORMATION CONFIDENTIAL.

My name is PAUL NYANDENI, and I am the head of the Accounts Audit
department with a reputable bank in South Africa.

I would like to share this confidential deal and opportunity with you,
with the hope that we can both work together for its success and
mutual benefit.

This golden opportunity came up during our bank’s periodic audit of
accounts. In the process I discovered huge unclaimed
funds(USD18Million) in the domiciliary account of one of our late bank
customers. Our bank is currently re-profiling and consolidating all
accounts to meet the central bank's regulations. In terms of our
bank’s policy, all dormant accounts must be re-profiled and funds
transferred to our bank's suspense account by end of this year, if a
beneficiary profile is not filed for claim before that date. Against
this backdrop, my proposal to you is to present you to our bank to
re-profile the account, claim and transfer of the funds to your
overseas account for our benefit.

It is within my authority as the Accounts Audit manager in the bank to
lodge-in your profile for re-profiling as the beneficiary of the
account and funds, regularize and approve vital paper works that will
be recognized, accepted and approved by our bank, and officially place
you as the account beneficiary. Then you can request the bank to
transfer the funds to your bank account overseas. This opportunity
will be beneficial to both of us and I have worked out all modalities
to secure a successful completion of the transaction.

Note that this transaction is 100% risk free and there are no risks or
obligations for any unsuccessful claim. I guarantee that it will be
executed under a legitimate arrangement without any breach of the law
either here in South Africa or elsewhere. Once the transfer is
completed to your account, I will travel to meet with you and we will
share the funds in the ratio of 60% for me, and 40% for you as your
benefit. I urge for your full cooperation in this deal, and also to
maintain an appreciable level of commitment and confidentiality,
especially considering my position in the bank. The transfer will be
done officially and in the most secure manner while observing all
standard banking procedures.

Kindly let me know if we can do this deal together. You can reach me
by sending email to me at: paul.nyandeni@gmail.com

Upon receipt of your response declaring your interest and cooperation,
I will provide you with more working details to expedite our
communication. Should you be able to cooperate and assist to actualize
this deal, please be kind to inform me as a matter of urgency.

Yours faithfully,

MR. PAUL NYANDENI.
Phone No: +27710293234

Phone:
+27710293234
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

paul.nyandeni@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:24 pm

Next of kin scam:

Dear

In respect of my business proposal I sent to you, I am very happy and also with well understood that you are very willing and capable to handle this transaction with me.

Please I will like you to put the following details in typing and send it to me immediately you receive this message, to enable I and the Lawyer who will represent you to act on your behalf to go to the South Africa Ministry of Finance in various departments and apply for the approvals of Changing of Ownership on your name for easy transfer of this money into your bank account in your country.

Please provide me with the required details below:

1) Your Full Name
2) Your Mobile Phone Numbers for easy communication.
3) Your Residential Address
4) Occupation
5) Age
6) Proof of Identification

Your personal bank account details, where this money will be transfer: -

1) Your Bank Name
2) Your Bank Address
3) Account Holder’s Name
4) Account Number
5) Branch Code
6) Bank Swift Code

Please note that as soon as I receive the mentioned information’s I will give your details to the Lawyer here in South Africa, who will represent you to act on your behalf, he will also go to the South Africa Ministry of Finance in various departments to apply for the approvals of Changing of Ownership from the account of Late Mr. Andreas B. Smith to your name as the Foreign Beneficiary to this account where the sum of US$18,000,000.00. Million United States Dollars deposited for easy transfer of this money into your nominated bank account.

You can call me anytime on this mobile number: +27 71 029 3234, I will call you immediately I received the above requested details so we can discuss more about this transaction.

Thanks and may the Almighty God bless you and all your family. While I am looking forward to receive your immediate respond and the required bank details as well, so that we can progress in this transaction.

Best regards,

Mr. Paul Nyandeni.

Header:
Return-Path: <paul.nyandeni@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019
Subject: FULL DETAILS NEEDED FOR THIS TRANSACTION!
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

paul.nyandeni@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:22 pm

Dear

How are you today? I hope all is well with you.

Thank you for the completed information you sent to me.

I will like to inform you that I and the Lawyer who I contacted to represent us here in Johannesburg, South Africa to act on your behalf has gone to the South African Ministry of Finance and applied for the Approvals, the approval document is like Change of Ownership to your name as the original next of kin to the fund for easy transfer of this money into your bank account in your Country, we have submitted all your information to the various department’s in the Ministry of Finance to enable them issue all the approval’s on your name as the original next of kin of this money which will enable our bank here to transfer all the total money into your personal bank account immediately the approval’s is out.

The documents which we have applied, are as follows and the total sum that I paid for the documents this morning:

1. Office of the Accountant General, it cost: USD$ 12,500
2. National Treasury Department, it cost USD$13,400
3. Exchange Control Department, it cost USD$ 13,400

Total Amount = USD$39,300 Dollars

Furthermore, please note that as soon as this approval’s are out on Friday morning, I will send you all the copies of the approvals to your email through attachment for your confirmation before the Lawyer who is acting on your behalf here will submit the copies to our bank here to enable them contact you directly and notify you on how to transfer all the total money into your bank account you sent to me.

Please note that I don’t want my bank to know that I am the one giving you all the clue in this transaction, for all arrangement’s regarding to this transfer has been concluded while our bank is waiting to receive approval’s from the next of kin of this fund that is you, as soon as the bank receive the approval’s issued on your name they will know that the South African Ministry of Finance have approved that you’re the original next of kin of this fund and they will contact you directly and notify you on how to transfer all the total money into your bank account immediately without any delay.

Finally, try to keep this transaction confidential until the money gets into your bank account, after your confirmation that the money is in your bank account, I will prepare my travelling documents and come over there immediately to open an account in my own names for investment purpose.

Once we submit the approval documents to our bank here, it will take at least 5 working days to complete the transaction.

Thanks and may the Almighty God bless you and all your family. While I’m looking forward to receive your immediate respond as soon as you receive this message.

Best regards,

MR. Paul Nyandeni.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

paul.nyandeni@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:39 am

Tel: +27 71 029 3234
Johannesburg, South Africa,

ATTENTION:

In respect to my message sent to you and also in regards to this transaction we have at hand.

I want to inform you that we have obtain all the approval documents from the South African Departments of Finance today and all the documents has been issued on your name as the original next of kin of this 18 Million United States Dollars.

Be informed that all the copies of the approval documents has been submitted to our bank First National Bank of South Africa (FNB) together with your Phone Number and Email, with Address to enable them know that the South African Departments of Finance have approved that you are the next of kin of this 18 Million United States Dollars. Which will empower them contact you directly and notify you on how to transfer the 18 Million United States Dollars into your bank account in USA.

Please note that as soon as our bank finish going through this approvals they will contact you directly by Phone or Email today or next tomorrow morning and notify you that they have received your approvals from your representative Lawyer here in Johannesburg, South Africa and they will inform you the next thing to do.

So please to avoid mistake from your side, try to get back to me first immediately you receive any message by Phone or Email from our bank First National Bank of South Africa (FNB) and inform me what they ask you to do, to enable me advice you what to do before you will get back to them, to enable us proceed and achieve our aim in this transaction.

I’m sending all the copies of the approvals issued on your name as the next of kin of these 18 Million United States Dollars to your email. Please try to call me or send an email to me immediately you receive the Three (3) Pages of Approval Documents.

Once again please try to keep this transaction confidential until all of this 18 Million United States Dollars transferred into your bank account.

Thanks and may the Almighty God bless you and your family. I’m waiting for your immediate respond for more information in this transaction.

Best regards,

Mr. Paul Nyandeni.

NB: PLEASE NOTE THAT I SPENT “US$39,300 UNITED STATES DOLLARS” TO MAKE SURE THAT EVERYTHING CHANGED TO YOUR NAME AS THE NEXT OF KIN OF THESE 18 MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS, SECONDLY I PAID THE LAWYER WHO IS REPRESENTING YOU HERE PART PAYMENT OF HIS CHAMBER’S LEGAL CHARGES WHICH IS $10,000 USD AND AFTER THE CONFIRMATION FROM YOU THAT THIS MONEY IS IN YOUR ACCOUNT THEN WE WILL PAY HIM THE BALANCE OF $40,000 USD.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

paul.nyandeni@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 15, 2019 12:43 pm

Please let me know what time you will be available to answer your phone.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

paul.nyandeni@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 27, 2019 8:25 pm

Dear

How are you doing?

Our Lawyer called me during the weekend and told me what has been going on between both of you regarding the bank endorsement fee, he said you has been telling him you sent the bank charges but his affiliated office over there in US told him you did not made any payment to their account and that's when he persisted that you must send him proof of payment but you wrote him after some days that the payment didn't went through without any reason.

! It has been 25 days now since our bank sent the Remittance Advice to you and you has been promising every time that you're going to send the bank fee through our representing Lawyer and yet he has not receive the bank fee till date, the lawyer is very important when it comes to this transaction because I cannot present myself to our bank and you are not here so he is the person doing everything on our behalf through our bank. Don't you know that our bank is always calling the Lawyer concerning this transaction as your representative?

Please let me know why you have not send the bank fee ASAP, because I do not want our bank to turn this transaction into an investigation.

Your response is needed urgently.

Best regards,

Mr. Paul Nyandeni.
Senior Auditor FNB.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

paul.nyandeni@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 29, 2019 12:47 am

Dear

Good Day Sir!

I wrote you a comprehensive message yesterday but all I got back from you was you are not in contact with the Lawyer presently, I want to know today if you are still interested to continue this business with me, I cannot wait for you forever just because of the bank endorsement fee and it's 4 weeks today since our bank sent the remittance advice to you.

Sir! We had obtained the most important documents on your names and we have waited for you for 4 weeks now, it's very easy now for the Lawyer to come to our bank and swap your bank details to a new partner's bank account details if you are not capable to pay the bank fee.

I have spent over $50,000 for this transaction and I will not lose this business because of you, so you have 48 hours to send the bank fee to our representing attorney. The Lawyer told me this morning that he has given you details for sending the bank fee 3 times before, so must choose from then which one is preferable for you.

Best regards,

Mr. Paul Nyandeni.
Senior Auditor FNB.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

paul.nyandeni@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 29, 2019 10:54 pm

Dear

I spoke with the Lawyer again this morning and he said if the payment has failed to the 2 bank details he gave you then you can send the bank fee through World Remit. He said it's same like western union, that all you need is to register to the site and send the bank fee using the below details he provided.

(ww w.worldremit.com)
Name: Kingsley Chamberlain
Address: Moore Rowland House, St. Andrews Road, Parktown, Johannesburg - South Africa
Phone: +27 63 918 2400

The Lawyer said this is the only way you can send the bank charges without any more complications.

Best regards,

Mr. Paul Nyandeni.
Senior Auditor FNB.

Phone: +27639182400
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN
Is also reported here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=75325&p=186536&hilit=27639182400#p186536
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

paul.nyandeni@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 31, 2019 11:23 pm

Dear

Below are the details the Lawyer forwarded to me this afternoon to send to you, he sent two options for you to choose from.

1) You can transfer the Bank Fee to the below bank details:

BANK NAME: BBVA COMPASS.
ACCOUNT NAME: D&D D.
ACCOUNT TYPE: BUSINESS.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 677077XXXX
ROUTING NUMBER: 1130110547
BANK ADDRESS: 8620 SKILLMAN, DALLAS, TX 75243, USA.

2) You can wire the Bank fee through Western Union using the below details:

NAME: DEBORAH ANN L.
ADDRESS: DALLAS, TEXAS.

The Lawyer warned that you must send him the proof of payment or you can send it to me and I will forward the receipt to him.

Your response is needed urgently with the payment receipt.

Best regards,

Mr. Paul Nyandeni.
Senior Auditor FNB.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

paul.nyandeni@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:34 am

Dear

Today is the 7th days since I forwarded the payment details to you, so what was the delay this time?

Best regards,

Paul Nyandeni.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.