Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rebeccasse12@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

fileofficeinfor@gmail.com customer_care1@qualityservice.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:59 pm

Attention:Beneficiary,

It's my wish to inform you about the new development concerning your Inheritance payment of US$20,700,000.00 (Twenty Million Seven Hundred Thousand united state dollars) The board of trustees and United Nation, executives has finalized with the Federal Ministry of Finance to process and release the Amount to you through our Correspondent Bank in Africa.

This is to inform you about your US$20,700,000.00 (Twenty Million Seven Hundred Thousand united state dollars, and it is been certificated that you are the real owner of this fund here. Your Inheritance payment of US$20,700,000.00 has been approved and deposited to United States Bank of African for immediate payment to you.

And it will cost you some amount of money to obtain this hear from Higher Authority which is $200 dollars,After the thoroughly deliberation the Higher Authority Demanded that You Must Send them a Gift Card Of USD$200 Only to finalize to the Board OF Director And Monitory Units Fund.

I am hereby advise you to send the Google play Gift card or iTunes Gift Card Of $200 USD Only and send me the receipt as soon as you have send the Gift Card Of USD$200 that is all to pay and receive your fund.

Refer to an instruction we got from the UNITED NATIONS AND THE AFRICAN BANK DEPARTMENT to transfer to you a total of US$20,700,000.00 (Twenty Million Seven Hundred Thousand united state dollars) Compensation payment from your long overdue Payment From United Nations to you and we wish to proceed with the transfer of the fund but first you will to indicate how you wish to receive your fund before we proceed with transaction as scheduled.

We shall be waiting your update on this required Google play Gift card or iTunes Gift Card so we can serve you better send it 100/100 dollars by Gift cards. Contact our customer care Email address with the Gift cards email: customer_care1@qualityservice.com

Regards
Mr. David.Brown
Head Foreign Operations
E-MAIL: customer_care1@qualityservice.com
Untitled form
FILL OUT FORM
Create your own Google Form

Header:

Return-Path: <30fSzXw8JEI4x03w6xx0uw05x69y4s03.u64y.4us30ABw9.JROIy4s03.u64@trix.bounces.google.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f69.google.com (mail-sor-f69.google.com. [209.85.220.69])
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020
Subject: Attention:Beneficiary
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fileofficeinfor@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:07 pm

Attention: Dear Valued Beneficiary,

It's our wish to inform you about the new development concerning your Inheritance payment of US$20,700,000.00 Million The board of trustees of Central Bank and International Monetary Fund, Headquarters 1 (HQ1)700 19th St NW, Washington, DC 20431, USA, executives has finalized with the Federal Ministry of Finance to process and release the Amount to you through our Correspondent.

Your Inheritance payment of US $20,700,000.00 Million has been approved and deposited to our Correspondent for immediate payment to you. All the fees have taking care of.

You are requested to re-confirm the following details direct to my email address:
ensure that we are dealing with the rightful beneficiary:

{1} Your Full Name:
{2} Your Home Address, City and Country:
{3} Your Private Cell:
(4) Bank details to wire transfer with email id attach with the account and phone attach to the account

Our mission with the instruction by the Broad of Directors this year is to keep a clean slate of all debts that has been owned to foreigners because of some government officials and individual who are not honest.

Yours faithful.

Dr. David. Brown
Honorable Minister
of Finance for
Foreign Affairs
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:11 am

Pacific Credit Union (USA)
Financial Center,3401 Connecticut Ave NW,
Washington, DC 20008 USA.

Attention: Dear Valued Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that your banking coordinates have been sent to Universal Alliance Bank, Malaysia for immediate action of your US$20,700,000.00 release.

And I am glad to notify you that I was able to speak with the Operation Manager, of which they have agreed to process the funds through their online Banking system, making available their Online Banking facility to you and also provide you with the Bank USERNAME and PASSWORD with instruction on how you are going to be initiating the transfer on your own without any difficulties/barrier.

I HAVE CONFIRMED THE $20,700M USD IS REALLY DEPOSITED IN UNIVERSAL ALLIANCE BANK MALAYSIA AND YOU ARE THE RIGHTFUL BENEFICIARY TO THESE FUNDS WITH CORRESPONDENT BANK IN UNIVERSAL ALLIANCE BANK MALAYSIA ACCOUNT ON YOUR NAME.

Although I have already sent your details to contact you, follow up the instructions and also make sure you update me once you contact them.

We wait to hear from you as soon as possible.

Mr. Charles W. Coker
Pacific Credit Union (USA)
Financial Center,3401
Connecticut Ave NW,
Washington, DC 20008 USA.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:04 pm

Dear Sir or Madam

Re: Business Investment Loan & Project Funding
I bring you greetings in the name of Allah, the merciful. May Allah's protection be upon you especially in these uncertain times created by the pandemic. Please keep safe and well.

I am glad to introduce to you this very important project; you cannot go wrong with it. Based on your years of professional knowledge, experiences, and business management as enlisted in your profile, I am confident you will make a good partner.

We offer debt loan funding to projects areas such as construction and commercial real estate development, equipment finance (including aircraft and ships), financial markets and banking projects, hospitality, independent power projects, industrial and manufacturing projects, information technology companies, Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) projects, oil and gas facilities, sports and entertainment facilities, petrochemical projects, power transmission and distribution projects, renewable energy projects, telecommunications projects, transportation infrastructure (including port facilities, railways, airports and toll roads), water treatment and desalination projects, and any other lucrative projects.

We have an available amount of funds allocated for projects in your country/region which we aim to re-invest through project funding, debt loan funding to third party investors and project owners on a 1.75% interest rate per annum. This will then be directed to long term investment projects that can generate up to 5-10% return on investment (ROI) within the period of investment.

Do kindly indicate your interest or otherwise. When you indicate your interest, further operational details will be sent to you which will require the assessment of your affordability and capability to handle this project.

I await your kind response.

Best Wishes,

Ras Al Hamal Global Services FZ-LLC

PO Box 28922B01-148, Service Block.
Al Hulaila Industrial-FZ RAK,
United Arab Emirate
Email: rasalihamali@gmail.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:02 pm

Dear Sir or Madam

Re: Business Investment Loan & Project Funding
I bring you greetings in the name of Allah, the merciful. May Allah's protection be upon you especially in these uncertain times created by the pandemic. Please keep safe and well.

I am glad to introduce to you this very important project; you cannot go wrong with it. Based on your years of professional knowledge, experiences, and business management as enlisted in your profile, I am confident you will make a good partner.

We offer debt loan funding to projects areas such as construction and commercial real estate development, equipment finance (including aircraft and ships), financial markets and banking projects, hospitality, independent power projects, industrial and manufacturing projects, information technology companies, Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) projects, oil and gas facilities, sports and entertainment facilities, petrochemical projects, power transmission and distribution projects, renewable energy projects, telecommunications projects, transportation infrastructure (including port facilities, railways, airports and toll roads), water treatment and desalination projects, and any other lucrative projects.

We have an available amount of funds allocated for projects in your country/region which we aim to re-invest through project funding, debt loan funding to third party investors and project owners on a 1.75% interest rate per annum. This will then be directed to long term investment projects that can generate up to 5-10% return on investment (ROI) within the period of investment.

Do kindly indicate your interest or otherwise. When you indicate your interest, further operational details will be sent to you which will require the assessment of your affordability and capability to handle this project.

I await your kind response.

Best Wishes,

Ras Al Hamal Global Services FZ-LLC

United Arab Emirate
Email: rasalihamali@gmail.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rasalihamali@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:03 pm

If you will need to research Green projects to endorse for project funding. You are not helping us rather will provide funds for such projects but we can only do that if you are ready to go through a quick security before further discussion could take place. Do indicate your interest and you will be directed on what step to take next.

Best Wishes,

Ras Al Hamal Global Services FZ-LL

United Arab Emirate
Alternative emails: rasalhamalceo@gmail.com
Official emails: ceo@rasalhamalglobalservices.com.

بر علي صياد سعادة زاهد علي سعادة زاهد علي <ceo@rasalhamalglobalservices.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ceo@rasalhamalglobalservices.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:08 pm

Dear

If you will need to research Green projects to endorse for project
funding. You are not helping us rather will provide funds for such
projects but we can only do that if you are ready to go through a quick
security before further discussion could take place.

Do indicate your interest and you will be directed on what step to take
next.

Best Wishes,

United Arab Emirate
--
كبر علي صياد سعادة زاهد علي سعادة زاهد علي
<ceo@rasalhamalglobalservices.com>

Header:

Delivered-To:
Received: by 2002:a0c:a9ce:0:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id c14csp458758qvb;
Tue, 23 Feb 2021 21:38:56 -0800 (PST)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: ABdhPJwomvlNl95VlkLJwZ2vC62VQWrcZOa1yL6P1Qql2rRxh5AjUQO3R7fxTxV1P4TSIxX4nl3H
X-Received: by 2002:a1c:1fce:: with SMTP id f197mr1964225wmf.110.1614145136190;
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1614145136; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=0D9PznBVxDt0X6FlzZHG1yY2VD5RSBes8IqA9poYqtBGC+Tcxch5G13s3rAj7I05gc
okrGnKOxsXN15IyXNrrqLwu1DWCGjdlVGiMXpeDX4Pzk1isnQLwqhpKP4KfDtDtGAk/h
9SwiJqf4o/+UTaCnXAMKPry75mKWgQoKqfUi4HdsziN3igG7gJutDjGg6wiOE1/R+/F1
zI8CxtDlxc9VCa+UaM0n3aVF+sbIp5Vwekq0bPPbW7QrwBqu7+HTdA+jZefg80K/OF0P
jbSVmnzhzUBJkrKxSy4DF0oad9GXUdFiflijw6qt5jBWxilUuXi2QEswYw1Dtkh/uQTt
fqEA==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=user-agent:message-id:subject:to:from:date
:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:dkim-signature;
bh=iIuKHWE95534dhP1d81cIAA148iWOG1kxzOVLC2ENj4=;
b=mu36ceakDvNYZryEmQtbCdg/aHYS4F8l+R7kRZbDRCC0qyhuGINK4oIn9H0lIWB4J7
gx1jPQDBEHLe1J6QRZUXKt+D8uaeidPxLLbFGhlELzSK6KwkePQ8TbVQHEFalqMU3NwU
1BBuzh0s2KJyh/JYNsYbcr0IhGbg9yKquNXHJIJg89ORdOlln+n6+Ft45JQga/99i8q2
75eFgwPxuCN/vRSDI5g3utCs271EJRlJy+W8Xw3RDX2SuzQ+Kyy4DgeMyqGHRJ8c+8BG
i3I9GKlBOGQewwxV0agl2pUtI/M/L2Z46WS8jPIR/TEd3e3VTgeURkqnFRVtjV6+9SZt
pzXw==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
dkim=temperror (no key for signature) header.i=@rasalhamalglobalservices.com header.s=dkim header.b=C9TTRN1v;
spf=neutral (google.com: 2a00:1ed0:1:500::a005 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of ceo@rasalhamalglobalservices.com) smtp.mailfrom=ceo@rasalhamalglobalservices.com
Return-Path: <ceo@rasalhamalglobalservices.com>
Received: from mail.pipni.cz (mail.pipni.cz. [2a00:1ed0:1:500::a005])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id i5si1009734wrv.256.2021.02.23.21.38.55
for < >
(version=TLS1_3 cipher=TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 bits=256/256);
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 2a00:1ed0:1:500::a005 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of ceo@rasalhamalglobalservices.com) client-ip=2a00:1ed0:1:500::a005;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=temperror (no key for signature) header.i=@rasalhamalglobalservices.com header.s=dkim header.b=C9TTRN1v;
spf=neutral (google.com: 2a00:1ed0:1:500::a005 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of ceo@rasalhamalglobalservices.com) smtp.mailfrom=ceo@rasalhamalglobalservices.com
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rasalhamalglobalservices.com; s=dkim; h=Message-ID:Subject:To:From:Date: Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:MIME-Version:Sender:Reply-To:Cc: Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender: Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:In-Reply-To:References:List-Id: List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive;
bh=iIuKHWE95534dhP1d81cIAA148iWOG1kxzOVLC2ENj4=; b=C9TTRN1vltO8e5slhVpOX0E9X rNqzJ0hHaTkXKyv7eUW3T4HMIO770kg5qjdLwHcxEDMN67ADKwVkbGDfvDbFyXkuYWrzUfH2USYXX 3NTok3VbyZ7rCVigJwn1MJX+ffoSk1vry/R9VjWCEkITwCb3wXqvkV7uw04ncTNraVfYs=;
Received: from ns.pipni.cz ([93.185.104.4] helo=webmail.pipni.cz) id 1lEmsx-00083J-KT by authid <ceo@rasalhamalglobalservices.com> for ; Wed, 24 Feb 2021 06:38:55 +0100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2021
From: "كبر علي صياد سعادة زاهد علي سعادة زاهد علي " <ceo@rasalhamalglobalservices.com>
To:
Subject: Project for Green funding
Message-ID: <5bdd35348bece43f10f85575ccc0fc80@rasalhamalglobalservices.com>
X-Sender: ceo@rasalhamalglobalservices.com
User-Agent: Roundcube Webmail/1.2.3
X-Remote-Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/88.0.4324.182 Safari/537.36
X-Originating-IP: [188.28.76.73]
X-pipni-MailScanner-ID: 1lEmsx-00083J-KT
X-pipni-MailScanner: Not scanned: please contact your Internet E-Mail Service Provider for details
X-pipni-MailScanner-SpamCheck: not spam
X-pipni-MailScanner-From: ceo@rasalhamalglobalservices.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rasalihamali@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:57 pm

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rasalihamali@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:15 pm

In reply to your mail, please note very well that before our loan is released to you, you must undergo a security check of which the concerned body will clear you before your loan is granted.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ceo@rasalhamalglobalservices.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:46 pm

Dear

Thanks for your mail. What you need to do now is to go through a Quick
Security Check. This is the only guarantee we have as a confidence tool
to work with you. Therefore we request your permission to carry out a
quick security check through
our verification office in the UK by Jared Cohen (CFO).

You can contact him for your clearance and a reference number will be
issued to you for meeting the requirements, via his email:
cohenjaredallied@gmail.com or phone +447404599269.

You may be liable for the cost of check far-reaching the loan grant.

Best Wishes,

United Arab Emirate

--
كبر علي صياد سعادة زاهد علي سعادة زاهد علي
<ceo@rasalhamalglobalservices.com>

Phone:
+447404599269
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Lycamobile UK Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.