Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

H.D.Walzner@t-online.de

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

H.D.Walzner@t-online.de

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:41 pm

Urgent Respond Needed From Federal Reserve Bank!
People
Jerome Powell <H.D.Walzner@t-online.de> Today at 15:27
To
Message body

Attn: Beneficiary

The total sum owed to you by banks mention 4 different banks, Nat West Bank of London, Central Bank of Nigeria, Benin Republic and Bank of America was compiled and submitted to my desk. (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars). Now the fund has been totally lodged in one particular Escrow account (non deductible) here in the Federal Reserve Bank on your name, while waiting for accreditation to your personal bank account in any part of the world.

Meanwhile, after due scrutiny and verification, I confirmed that your payment was not released to you because of one flimsy excuses or the other from the bank officials In charge of your payment, since they had the intention of diverting your funds to their private accounts in order to satisfy their selfish interest.

You are lucky that we the Federal Reserve Bank managed to detected their evil plans and you are advise to call me so we can personally handle the payment assignment to ensure that you receive your funds accordingly, Therefore your funds are transferred to our banks so we can Expedite action for the accreditation of your funds into your bank account immediately.

Below are the information needed for now for your transfer.

Full Name:
Country
City
Current Address:
Age / Gender:
Direct Mobile Number:
Passport Copy, ID card or DL:
Secure Email:

Note: you have to contact the details below for more information thanks.

Contact Person:
Mr. David Brown (Chairman World Bank)
Email: wbank51@aol.com

In anticipating for your urgent cooperation

I'm waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Jerome Powell
President and Chief Executive Officer
Chambers Bancshares, Inc.
P.O. Box 1330
Danville, Arkansas 72833
cc: Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
Email: frbny11@outlook.com
Tell: +16464815711

Phone:
+16464815711
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New York City, NY
Original network provider* Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Ny

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.