Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

agathapaul6@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

agathapaul6@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:39 pm

Dear Friend,
People
Agatha Paul <agathapaul6@gmail.com> Today at 13:49
BCC
Message body
Dear Friend,
Greetings to you and your family in the name of God. In my search for a reliable and God fearing person and having gotten your contact through prayers and painstaking efforts I have decided to seek your help in carrying out my last wishes.

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday. My name is Mrs. Agatha Paul; I am a merchant of Oman nationality but presently residing in London . I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer .It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this, as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world.

I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that God has called me, I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends.

I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul, so I have decided to give almost to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the Oman , Algeria and Malaysia .

Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money, which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan ; they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them.

The last of my money, which no one knows of, is the huge cash deposited with a financial Company, seven Million dollars US$7,000,000. Please all i want you to do is to help me collect this Money and dispatch it to charity organizations.

Please use this money for the churches and less privileged. I have set aside 30% for you and for your time. God be with you.. and if you know that you can help I will be very happy to hear from you Please, send reply and all correspondences to my LAWYER and also remember to send your private email address for effective communications:
Full Name :BARR.John Eliot

Email Contact: john_eliotuk@live.com
OR : johneliot24@yahoo.com
Your sister in the Lord
Agatha Paul
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.