Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

edwardkirkwood1@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

edwardkirkwood1@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:47 pm

VERY URGENT
People
UN Compensation Department <edwardkirkwood1@gmail.com> Today at 0:19
Reply-To: barbarawalter879@gmail.com
BCC
Message body
Dear Beneficiary,

It has come to our notice that you have been defrauded of your hard earned money by fraudsters from Africa and the rest of the world years back. During our last Anti-Fraud meeting held here in New York, it was alarmed so much by the rest of the world on the loss of funds by various foreigners to scam artists operating all over the world today.

After the meeting, we concluded to redeem the good image of UK and African countries. Therefore, an outstanding payment of $10,500,000.00USD (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) has been ordered for each of the affected victims. So you are listed as one of the beneficiaries for the payment as compensation. This is in accordance to our recommendations.

However, this payment will be made through a United State Bank (Prime A Bank) as the authorized and corresponding paying bank under the funding assistance of the World Bank and United Nation. We will provide you with documented evidence concerning the funds as soon as we see the seriousness in you to claim your funds.

Due to the importance and sensitive of this compensation, the Payments are to be supervised by the 'United Nations' officials and World Bank officials

You are required to e-mail us with your full names, address and telephone number for accuracy and to enable us transfers your funds as instructed

Anticipating your prompt response.

Yours in Service.

Barbara Walter

UN Compensation Department

405 E East 42nd Street

New York, N.Y.10017, USA
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

davidokenu@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:30 pm

VERY URGENT
People
UN Compensation Department <davidokenu@gmail.com> Today at 8:17
BCC
Message body
Dear Beneficiary,

It has come to our notice that you have been defrauded of your hard earned money by fraudsters from Africa and the rest of the world years back. During our last Anti-Fraud meeting held here in New York, it was alarmed so much by the rest of the world on the loss of funds by various foreigners to scam artists operating all over the world today.

After the meeting, we concluded to redeem the good image of UK and African countries. Therefore, an outstanding payment of $10,500,000.00USD (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) has been ordered for each of the affected victims. So you are listed as one of the beneficiaries for the payment as compensation. This is in accordance to our recommendations.

However, this payment will be made through a United State Bank (Prime A Bank) as the authorized and corresponding paying bank under the funding assistance of the World Bank and United Nation. We will provide you with documented evidence concerning the funds as soon as we see the seriousness in you to claim your funds.

Due to the importance and sensitive of this compensation, the Payments are to be supervised by the 'United Nations' officials and World Bank officials

You are required to e-mail us with your full names, address , occupation and telephone number for accuracy and to enable us transfers your funds as instructed.

Yours in Service.

Barbara Walter

405 E East 42nd Street

New York, N.Y.10017, USA
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

henryrotich8630@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:44 pm

URGENT REPLY NEEDED

UN Compensation Department <henryrotich8630@gmail.com>
Bcc:

6 Sep at 14:31

Dear Beneficiary,

Have you received your payment of $10.5M United Nation Compensation Funds because other approved files like yours have been receiving their payment? If not then get back to me ASAP so that I will direct you to the office that are in charge of the payment.

Yours in Service.

Barbara Walter

405 E East 42ndStreet

New York, N.Y.10017, USA
Wayne

malcombrown190@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:16 am

URGENT ATTENTION

Anderson Consulting Firm <malcombrown190@gmail.com>
Reply-To: brightanderson475@gmail.com
Bcc:

Wed, 19 Aug at 00:46

Dear

we are a consultancy firm and we have a client who wants to offer you a part-time position working from home in his company. They are looking for a trusted, honest and loyal US or CANADIAN Citizen who will be their representatives’ agent in their area because they lost many of their agents in this pandemic disease.

Note: You will be paid 5% of each transaction you have successfully accomplished.

Let me know if you are interested in this great opportunity.

USA/CANADA ONLY

Yours

Bright Anderson

Anderson Consulting Firm

51 Madison Ave Fl 22, New York, NY 10010
Wayne

Re: henryrotich8630@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:18 pm

Payment Approval

Foreign Contract Department <henryrotich8630@gmail.com>
Reply-To: s.ademolaolaniyi@gmail.com
Bcc:
Wed, 23 Sep at 20:34

My Dear,

We noticed that your contract/Inheritance funds has been pending for a long time here in office of the Ministry of Finance but our investigations revealed that it was because of change of departmental officials due to their inefficiency that was caused by corrupt practices such as changing of some vital documents to their own names as the beneficiary that was why you haven’t received your funds but the good news is that your contract file has been recovered and your file has been approved for payment.

The new management is working hard with the agenda of our President Mohammed Buhari who came to power on the mantra of change by fighting corruption in Nigeria. You are hereby advised to fill your current information below because your funds have been re-approved by Central Bank Of Nigeria for payment.

(1) Your full names,
(2) Address and company address if any
(3) Your mobile number

(4) any means of identification (ID OR DRIVERS LICENSE)

Note: Your file will be forwarded to the Ministry of Finance for payment as soon we hear from you.

Yours Sincerely,
Segun Ademola Olaniyi
Foreign Contract Department

Federal Government of Nigeria {FGN
Wayne

nathanweathers4572@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:02 pm

Please Confirm

Funds Transfer Department <brightanderson475@gmail.com>
Reply-To: nathanweathers4572@gmail.com
Bcc:

Sat, 21 Nov at 14:35

Dear Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that from the intelligent report available to our bank shows that you haven’t received your $10.5M (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) United Nation Compensation funds. 114 beneficiaries have been paid, half of the victims are from the United States, and we still have more 36 left to be paid their compensations of US$10,500,000.00 each. Our investigation further revealed to us that your transfer was stop by United Nation due to your non compliance in obtaining the US CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE at the cost of $100.According to United Nation that you choose to ignore them despite several emails that was sent to you for reminder so you are advised to ask for information where you will make the payment of $100 so that your funds will be released as soon as possible.

Note: The fee of $100 will not be deducted because of Insurance wrap and also it is against our ethics of profession

Please reconfirm your details.

(1) Your full names,
(2) Your Address
(3) Your mobile number

(4) Your ID

Send your reply to this email: nathanweathers4572@gmail.com

Waiting for your urgent reply

Yours Sincerely,

Nathan Weathers

Funds Transfer Department

Capital One Bank
Wayne

heritagebank09@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:42 pm

URGENT ATTENTION

heritagebank09@gmail.com <heritagebank09@gmail.com>
To:

Sat, 28 Nov at 09:49

Google Forms
Dear,

This is to inform you that from the intelligent report available to me shows that you haven’t received your Contract/Inheritance funds because you refused to pay the fee of $50 for PRESIDENTIAL SEAL despite my instructions that your funds should be released to you without delay.

Due to the corrupt and inefficient Banking Systems in Nigeria, the Payments are to be supervised by myself and the Central Bank of Nigeria to make sure you receive your funds as soon as you make the payment of $50 without any hitch. 114 Beneficiaries has been paid, half of the victims are from the United States, and we still have more 36 left to be paid the compensations of US$5,500,000.00 each.

You are required to pay the fee of $50 for PRESIDENTIAL SEAL so that your funds will be released to you as soon as possible. I have directed the minister of finance and our apex bank Central Bank of Nigeria to contact you for payment as soon as I receive your reply also ask for information where you will make the payment.

Please reconfirm your details.

(1) Your full names,
(2) Your Address
(3) Your mobile number
(4) Your ID

Send your reply to this email: muhammedbuhari7854@gmail.com

I will give you a call only on your request

Waiting for your urgent reply

Regards
Mohammed Buhari
President of Nigeria
Untitled form
FILL OUT FORM
Create your own Google Form
Wayne

Re: nathanweathers8906@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:34 pm

Ref.: Transfer Payment Approval Notice.

heritagebank09@gmail.com <heritagebank09@gmail.com>
To:
Fri, 25 Dec at 09:33

Google Forms
Dear Sir,

Ref.: Transfer Payment Approval Notice.

Approved Payment Valued: US$5,800,000.00.

Payment Reference No.: COBC/LHO-BOE/XXCL3002/20.

We write to inform you officially that we have received and confirmed a transfer authorization instruction from United Nations Funds Investigation Unit in your favor valued at US$5,800,000.00 (Five Million Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars Only). Please note that this approved long awaited Compensation/Contract/Inheritance payment Instruction has been verified by our Legal Department through the rightful authorities for a smooth Credit to your Bank account via Swift Telegraphic Wire Transfer or ATM card respectively.

As the Chief Financial Officer, Capital One Bank (New York) I write to inform you that your overdue payment valued $5,800,000.00 is ready for payment but you refused to make the payment of $100 and this is the second time we are informing you about your payment and refusal to make the payment of $100 so that your funds will be release.

.Kindly reconfirm your full name, address and telephone number and request to the information where you will make the payment of $100 so that your funds will be released to this email. nathanweathers8906@gmail.com

Thank you for your anticipated co-operation.

Awaiting your response.
Mr. Nathan Weathers
Chief Financial Officer,
Capital One Bank.
Untitled form
FILL OUT FORM
Create your own Google Form
Wayne

Re: henryrotich8630@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:02 pm

VERY URGENT

UN Compensation Department <henryrotich8630@gmail.com>
Reply-To: barbarawalter878@gmail.com
Bcc:

Tue, 9 Feb at 22:07

Dear Beneficiary,

After many investigations, vetting and thorough verifications I noticed that you haven’t received your United Nation Compensation funds of $10,500,000.00USD (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) despite all my efforts two years ago to make sure that you received your funds because it has been programmed for payment. I was informed that you refused to pay the fee of $97 for the United Nation TAG number before your funds will be transferred to you.

Due to the importance and sensitivity of this compensation, your United Nation TAG number is to avoid impostors that bear the same name with you to claim your funds because we want to make sure the funds transferred to the original owner are not an impostor. If you really want your funds to be released to you, email me back to request the information where you will make the payment of $97 so that your funds will be released.

You are advised to reconfirm your full details and as soon as you receive this email to enable us to serve you better.

1. A copy of your valid ID needed

2. Your full name/address / Occupation needed

3. Your full direct phone number

Yours in Service.

Barbara Walter

405 E East 42nd Street

New York, N.Y.10017, USA
Wayne

bobylaurent1@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:10 pm

URGENT REPLY

UN Compensation Department <bobylaurent1@gmail.com>
Reply-To: barbarawalter878@gmail.com

Bcc:

Mon, 15 Mar at 07:05

Dear,

Your ATM CARD ready to ship

This is to inform you that we have finished programming your USD 10,500,000 (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand USD) into Capital One Bank ATM card for delivery to your address, so you will start withdrawing your funds as soon as you receive the ATM CARD.

You must pay a $150 shipping fee to have the courier company deliver your ATM card to your door within 48 hours when we receive your payment, so ask for information where you will be making the $150 payment. As soon as you are ready to make the payment of $150 for the shipping of your ATM CARD let me know so I will send you the copy of your ATM CARD.

As soon as you receive this email, please contact me to find out how to make the payment of $150 so your ATM CARD will be delivered to you.

Note. The tracking number will be sent to you as soon as you make a payment of $150 so you can track your ATM CARD yourself.

Yours in Service.

Barbara Walter

405 E East 42nd Street

New York, N.Y.10017, USA
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.