Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

peterstrom11@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: peterstrom11@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:50 pm

Thank you for the update, NS111.

Is he using the same fake website and email addresses already reported here? If not, can you maybe post the new ones?
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Stephan Mauer - evtconstruct.com

Unread postby NS111 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:53 pm

NS111 wrote:
kd1950 wrote:OH DEAR! We just wired money for 1/2 down on a 58 Corvette. Woke up in the night with red flags in my brain. Upon a day of investigating I found this site. These emails are identical cut and paste to what we've just gone through the past 3 days. Told them this morning we would not pay the other half until we see the car. We want refund they said they'd send a wire confirmation in the morning. So I guess that won't be happening.
IF I shouldn''t report the account information what should I do?

This is crazy! The companies are all different from the above described but the emails (cut and pasted) and websites are an identical match. SNBautomotive.com is the shipping company with the supposed escrow account.

What can we do to stop this!

The guy that scammed you also trying hard to scam me as well. I am virtually sending him for goose chase and he keep coming back with the same stuff that you have mentioned in your blog. He is selling Merc 190SL and asking for 25% deposit given to an auto delivery company ( so that can can be sent to my address. Apparently if I don't like the car then he returns the deposit and that is it. I am not going to say anything regarding your post but the guy persistently sending emails and each time lowering the deposit value to entice me to send. We are now down to £2000 from £7000 he initially asked.

His details on his emails are as follow
sm@evtconstruct.com
Stephan Mauer
Accounting Manager
EVT Construct B.V.
Uetlibergstrasse 134
8045 Zürich
Switzerland
http: // www. evtconstruct.com

When I emailed him and asked him to inspect the car , he told me he is in Netherlands for the next 4 weeks but still asked for deposit so that he can break his stay and go to Switzerland and show me the car. The freight company that supposed to deliver the car is http: //www. snbautomotive.com/.
I have now asked him to see him in Netherland so that I can personally give him the deposit and agree terms and so far he has dodged my request. Pre-condition for this is deposit first.
NS111
Junior survivor

Unread postby NS111 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:54 am

I think he is now operating under the name Stephan Mauer. The story line is the same except he is Swiss national and lives in Netherlands. This is what he said in his email ( sm@evtconstruct.com)

Hello 26,000$. There is no transportation fees or any hidden charges.
If you agree, I'm going to start the transaction, I'm going to pay shipping fees, and I will sign the purchase contract.
You will be notified by the transport company with information about transport and I will send you a copy of the purchase agreement, inspection report and my passport.
Within 20 days you'll receive the vehicle, including title, owner manual and keys.
You'll be notified by the transport company the day when they will deliver the vehicle and you can contact your dealer/mechanic to schedule the inspection date.
After you inspect the vehicle, if you are satisfied, you will confirm the payment to the transport company.

If you decide against the purchase based on your request the transport company will transport the vehicle back to me and you'll not be charged for anything but everything's gonna be fine.
If you agree please send me your Name, phone number, address and I call you once I get the info.

Regards,

Stephan Mauer
Accounting Manager
EVT Construct B.V.
Uetlibergstrasse 134
8045 Zürich
Switzerland
http:/ /www.evtconstruct.com

Obviously I am playing him along for a while and so far managed to get some documents from him including title for the Mercedes Benz that is registered in California under his pretend name, his passport and his bank details. I have posted the here. I checked the address on the title and although everything is correct but door number does not exist. It take you to a shopping mall but no 1672 ( only 1672 a, b, c,d) and door number before a-d's is 1670. Apart from this, I check internet. you can buy fake Swiss passport by going to http:/ /www.buypassportfake.cc . I think all documents are fake with exception of his bank account. I wrote to his bank and warned them he is money laundering. Had auto reply and waiting to have response
NS111
Junior survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:29 am

NS111,

Are you sure of that fake passport site? Is it not buypassportsfake.cc and not buypassportfake.cc?

Domain name: buypassportsfake.cc
Registry Domain ID:
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.bizcn.com
Registrar URL: http://www.bizcn.com
Updated Date: 2019-10-04 T15:58:02Z
Creation Date: 2011-10-11 T21:26:01Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-10-11
T21:26:01Z
Registrar: Bizcn.com,Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 471
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: email@bizcn.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +86.5922577888
Reseller:
Domain Status: ok (http://www.icann.org/epp#ok)
Registrant State/Province: Bucharest
Registrant Country: ro
Name Server: coby.ns.cloudflare.com
Name Server: lisa.ns.cloudflare.com
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby NS111 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:34 pm

Sorry you are right.
I tricked him and he sent images of his bank statements although blanked out the source, nevertheless it show on daily bases he receives anything from 800$ to 2000$ then these are transferred out the same day.Once think for sure, the bank details he provides are correct. I wrote to the bank in Netherland and told them he is money laundering and likely his document that used to open the bank account are fake. I had acknowledgment from the bank but nothing else.
This is account he asked me to deposit money into.
Account name: Stephan M.
Address: Bijlmerdreef xxx
City/Zip code/Country: Amsterdam, 1102 BW, Netherlands
IBAN (International Bank Account Number): NL43 INGB 0797 34xxxx
Swift / BIC Code: INGBNL2A
Bank: ING Bank
Bank address: Amsterdamse Poort Bijlmerplein 888
City/Zip code/Country: Amsterdam, 1102 MG, Netherlands
Attachments
DSC07401.JPG
NS111
Junior survivor

Unread postby NS111 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:39 pm

This is copy of document he sent to proof of ownership. Address is a shopping centre but does not have door number as one of the outlets
Attachments
IMG36174.jpg
NS111
Junior survivor

Unread postby NS111 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:42 pm

These are statement I tricked him to send. I told him I have send money into his account and he was lying about not receiving it. I then ask for copies of his statement,
Attachments
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4-2.jpg
NS111
Junior survivor

Unread postby NS111 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:47 pm

I notice there was another advert on Classiccars.com but a different colour and the same low price for 190SL Merc. He does not use classic car web email facility, rather uses his own. the email address was different to the one I was communicating with him. I wrote to classic car and they reply the follow:

Thank you for getting in touch. We are aware of the issue and, unfortunately, one of our advertising dealerships was hacked. Several false listings, including the one that you have referenced, were subsequently posted. These listings have been removed from the website. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
NS111
Junior survivor

custom63@mailo.com

Unread postby NS111 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:59 am

Another guy is now advertising car using he above email address. This was removed from Classiccars.com recently and it was recognised by them as fake advert. I think the is the same guy who pretends to be Peter Storm, or Stephan Mauer. If anyone come across this email be aware.
NS111
Junior survivor

Re: Stephan Mauer sm@evtconstruct.com

Unread postby NS111 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:44 pm

The guy that scammed you also trying hard to scam me as well. I am virtually sending him for goose chase and he keep coming back with the same stuff that you have mentioned in your blog. He is selling Merc 190SL and asking for 25% deposit given to an auto delivery company ( so that can can be sent to my address. Apparently if I don't like the car then he returns the deposit and that is it. I am not going to say anything regarding your post but the guy persistently sending emails and each time lowering the deposit value to entice me to send. We are now down to £2000 from £7000 he initially asked.[/quote]
He is now selling a white Mercedes 190SL. He asks for your details and phone number then he call you and tells you he is going to send a contract from a shipper and in preparation for this he will call back with details. The number he called me today was registered in Sweden, Stockholm registered as +46-855916674 . I am playing him on to get more information about his where about. Remember he has account under Stephan Mauer in Netherland.

Phone:
+46855916674
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Sweden
City or exchange location Stockholm
Original network provider* TDC Sverige AB
NS111
Junior survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.