Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mr.martinscokerfundstransferdirector@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:43 pm

Attention:

After going through your payment file again we saw your name and this email address this is why we communicated to you to find out from you why you have left your funds unclaimed for the past few Years.

We are officially obliged to facilitate the release of your entitled amount hence, we enjoin you to comply promptly with our official directives.

This Office await your urgent response.
Regards,
Mr.Martins Coker.

Header:
Return-Path: <mr.martinscokerfundstransferdirector@hotmail.com>
Received: from AM0PR09MB2499.eurprd09.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::86e:f612:f820:20c8]) by AM0PR09MB2499.eurprd09.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::86e:f612:f820:20c8%3]) with mapi id 15.20.1709.011;
Sat, 16 Mar 2019
From: BANK OF AMERICA <mr.martinscokerfundstransferdirector@hotmail.com>
Subject: YOUR FUNDS IS NOW READY TO BE TRANSFER INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN AMERICA NOW.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:33 pm

Attention:

Thanks for your quick response to my email as your funds will be release to you within 72 hours of complying to our payment directives. You are to fill this form and return back now and also you are to send a copy of your ID showing we are dealing with the Real not an Imposter, once this is done more details will be given to you regarding this your funds.

We are officially obliged to facilitate the release of your entitled amount hence, we enjoin you to comply promptly with our official directives.Your funds is 100% Ready to be Transfer into any Bank Account you will provide from America.

Regards,
Mr.Martins Coker.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:55 am

Attention:

Good Morning I just got to office now and there is no email from you and for this office to proceed with the release of your funds you must provide this details to me now:

{1} YOUR FULL NAMES
{2} YOUR CURRENT ADDRESS
{3} YOUR PHONE NUMBER
{4} YOUR BANK DETAILS WHERE YOU WANT YOU FUNDS TRANSFER INTO
{5} A COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH.
{6} A COPY OF YOUR ID

Commitment is healthiest when it's not without doubt but in spite of doubt. I keep the telephone of my mind open to peace, harmony, health, love and abundance. Then whenever doubt, anxiety, or fear try to call me, they keep getting a busy signal and soon they'll forget my number. Doubt is a pain too lonely to know that faith is his twin brother. Doubt yourself and you doubt everything you see. Judge yourself and you see judges everywhere. But if you listen to the sound of your own voice, you can rise above doubt and judgment. And you can see forever.

We are to serve you better once you comply to our instructions.

Regards,
Mr.Martins Coker.

Attention:

Good Morning this office is still waiting for you to provide the needed documents to enable this office proceed with the release of your funds as your Silence will not help you

We are officially obliged to facilitate the release of your entitled amount hence, we enjoin you to comply promptly with our official directives.Your funds is 100% Ready to be Transfer into any Bank Account you will provide from America.

Regards,
Mr.Martins Coker.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:45 pm

Attention:

RE:CHANGE OF ACCOUNT NOTIFICATION SUMMITED..

Having contacted you for the claim of your fund without response, be officially inform that we have receive a change of account paperwork and an Int'l passport from Mr. Carey Portman that you had an accident since last year and you will not be able to claim your fund again, therefore you have authorized him to claim your fund in our depository into his account which he he summited. Below is the receiving bank account for the claim of your fund .

Bank Name: Chase Bank
Account Name: Carey Portman
Account Number: 4467608092800
Routing Number: 123306160
Bank Address: Lauderdale, FL, 33355-0160

You are advise to let know if you had an accident, sign any paperwork and authorized the release of your fund to him as the new beneficiary. You are advise to respond within the next 3-4 working Days before we will process the fund and release it to you as he promised to arrive our bank in two working days to finalize this transaction.

I am attaching copy of his Int'l passport which he summited for your record purpose. You are advise to respond to me as urgent as possible for the board of directors and managements of our bank will not be reliable for any diversion of your fund thereafter.

I await your urgent response.

Regards,
Mr. Martins Coker.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.