Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dickibe04@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers.

dickibe04@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:29 am

Dickson Ibeh <dickibe04@gmail.com> Today at 16:24
To
Dickson Ibeh
BCC
Message body
Dear Beneficiary,

Kindly indicate your acceptance to receive your pending Contract / inheritance funds by sending me your full name, current Phone numbers & your Banking details to enable me file necessary release documents to you as the sole beneficiary. Please send me a copy of your International Passport or Valid ID

The Contract / Inheritance funds is waiting to be approved and release to you through any of your preferred options

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Dickson Ibeh
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
"Cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: dickibe04@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:40 pm

Dickson Ibeh <dickibe04@gmail.com>
To:
Dickson Ibeh
Bcc:

16 Oct at 21:01

Dear Friend,

It is my pleasure to write to you as an matter of urgency. Please kindly respond to my message I have something very important to disclose to you that will be very vital to you.

I look forward to hear from you as soon as you read my message.

Thanks,

Mr. Dickson Ibeh
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
"Cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.