Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dickibe04@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers.

dickibe04@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:29 am

Dickson Ibeh <dickibe04@gmail.com> Today at 16:24
To
Dickson Ibeh
BCC
Message body
Dear Beneficiary,

Kindly indicate your acceptance to receive your pending Contract / inheritance funds by sending me your full name, current Phone numbers & your Banking details to enable me file necessary release documents to you as the sole beneficiary. Please send me a copy of your International Passport or Valid ID

The Contract / Inheritance funds is waiting to be approved and release to you through any of your preferred options

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Dickson Ibeh
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: dickibe04@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:40 pm

Dickson Ibeh <dickibe04@gmail.com>
To:
Dickson Ibeh
Bcc:

16 Oct at 21:01

Dear Friend,

It is my pleasure to write to you as an matter of urgency. Please kindly respond to my message I have something very important to disclose to you that will be very vital to you.

I look forward to hear from you as soon as you read my message.

Thanks,

Mr. Dickson Ibeh
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.