Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

cattristeng@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

cattristeng@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:47 pm

Business proposal to you
People
Mrs.Chouma Leng <cattristeng@gmail.com> Today at 12:53
Reply-To: genrrtgen16@yahoo.com
BCC
Message body
Attn: Honorable,

I do hope this letter will not come to you as a surprise, it I am indeed glad to be in contact with you even though this medium of communication (internet) has been grossly abused by criminal minded people making it difficult for people with genuine transaction to correspond and exchange views without skepticism.

My name is Mrs.Chouma Leng, I am 49 years old married with 2 children I work as an administrative secretary to SECURITY DEPOSIT & VAULT SERVICES here in Cambodia and I got the information concerning you from the Cambodia Chamber of Commerce and Industry after due consultation with my spiritual adviser, I decided to contact you believing that by the Grace of God, you will accept to be my partner in this business.

I joined the services of this Company in 2004 as an administrative secretary; I have been working with this Company for many years now. Within this period, I have watched with meticulous PRACTICE ON how African Heads of States and Government functionaries have been using SECURITY DEPOSIT & VAULT SERVICES to move huge sums of money USD, Pounds Sterling, French Francs- (Cash ) to their foreign partners. They bring in this consignments of money cash and secretly declare the contents as jewelleries, gold , diamond, precious stones, family treasure, African Arts work/Antiquities documents etc.

General Sanni Abacha of Nigeria (Dead) Mobutu Sese-Seko of Zaire(Dead) Foday Sankoy of Sierra Leone. Babangida of Nigeria, MUAMMAR GADDAFI of Libya (Dead) etc. All these people have hundreds of consignments deposited with SECURITY DEPOSIT & VAULT SERVICES.

Their foreign partners , friends and relatives, are claiming most of these consignment. A lot of them are lying here unclaimed for as much as fifteen years now Nobody may ever come for them because in most cases, the documents of deposits are never available to anybody except the depositors most of them dead.

Sometime last year (2017) SECURITY DEPOSIT & VAULT SERVICES changed the procedure of claims of consignments, it will be released to you upon demand, from our records, more than 120 consignments belonging to General Abacha/ Mobutu Sese-Seko, has been claimed in past six months. This is why I am, soliciting for your cooperation and assistance. Cornel MUAMMAR GADDAFI has 85 consignments deposited with several names and codes. 35 have been claimed in the past 6 months.

Since he died, his first son died also, the second son is facing trial for murder and embezzlement and the family members are under restricted arrest without communication. I have finalized every arrangement for you to come and claim consignment No.1200 containing US25M and consignment No.1201 containing USD32M.

My duty is to supply you with all information and documents so that you can submit the claim to our office. The procedure is simple you will apply officially to the director of operations of SECURITY DEPOSIT & VAULT SERVICES for the release of consignment No 1200 and 1201. They will demand some documents and secret codes which I will send to you before time and I will supply you with every detailed information that you will send to them.

As soon as they confirm it to be correct, they will invite you for the collection If you do not want to come to Cambodia, you can arrange with them to transfer the consignment to anywhere on agreement. Nobody will ever know I am involved in the deal except the Lawyer who will write the agreement for us. I?(tm)II suggest upon conclusion we share 50-50.

At the successful conclusion of this deal , you will arrange for me and my family to come over to your country I assure you that the business have been hatched for years now, it is very secure and 100% risk free For further explanations and directives on the procedures reach me immediately as you can .

God bless you.

Yours sincerely,

Mrs.Chouma Leng
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

genrobertblacksten@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:20 am

Business proposal to you
People
Mrs.Chouma Leng <genrobertblacksten@gmail.com> Today at 11:55
Reply-To: genrrtgen16@yahoo.com
BCC
Message body
Attn: Honorable,

I do hope this letter will not come to you as a surprise, it I am indeed glad to be in contact with you even though this medium of communication (internet) has been grossly abused by criminal minded people making it difficult for people with genuine transaction to correspond and exchange views without skepticism.

My name is Mrs.Chouma Leng, I am 49 years old married with 2 children I work as an administrative secretary to SECURITY DEPOSIT & VAULT SERVICES here in Cambodia and I got the information concerning you from the Cambodia Chamber of Commerce and Industry after due consultation with my spiritual adviser, I decided to contact you believing that by the Grace of God, you will accept to be my partner in this business.

I joined the services of this Company in 2004 as an administrative secretary; I have been working with this Company for many years now. Within this period, I have watched with meticulous PRACTICE ON how African Heads of States and Government functionaries have been using SECURITY DEPOSIT & VAULT SERVICES to move huge sums of money USD, Pounds Sterling, French Francs- (Cash ) to their foreign partners. They bring in this consignments of money cash and secretly declare the contents as jewelleries, gold , diamond, precious stones, family treasure, African Arts work/Antiquities documents etc.

General Sanni Abacha of Nigeria (Dead) Mobutu Sese-Seko of Zaire(Dead) Foday Sankoy of Sierra Leone. Babangida of Nigeria, MUAMMAR GADDAFI of Libya (Dead) etc. All these people have hundreds of consignments deposited with SECURITY DEPOSIT & VAULT SERVICES.

Their foreign partners , friends and relatives, are claiming most of these consignment. A lot of them are lying here unclaimed for as much as fifteen years now Nobody may ever come for them because in most cases, the documents of deposits are never available to anybody except the depositors most of them dead.

Sometime last year (2017) SECURITY DEPOSIT & VAULT SERVICES changed the procedure of claims of consignments, it will be released to you upon demand, from our records, more than 120 consignments belonging to General Abacha/ Mobutu Sese-Seko, has been claimed in past six months. This is why I am, soliciting for your cooperation and assistance. Cornel MUAMMAR GADDAFI has 85 consignments deposited with several names and codes. 35 have been claimed in the past 6 months.

Since he died, his first son died also, the second son is facing trial for murder and embezzlement and the family members are under restricted arrest without communication. I have finalized every arrangement for you to come and claim consignment No.1200 containing US25M and consignment No.1201 containing USD32M.

My duty is to supply you with all information and documents so that you can submit the claim to our office. The procedure is simple you will apply officially to the director of operations of SECURITY DEPOSIT & VAULT SERVICES for the release of consignment No 1200 and 1201. They will demand some documents and secret codes which I will send to you before time and I will supply you with every detailed information that you will send to them.

As soon as they confirm it to be correct, they will invite you for the collection If you do not want to come to Cambodia, you can arrange with them to transfer the consignment to anywhere on agreement. Nobody will ever know I am involved in the deal except the Lawyer who will write the agreement for us. I?(tm)II suggest upon conclusion we share 50-50.

At the successful conclusion of this deal , you will arrange for me and my family to come over to your country I assure you that the business have been hatched for years now, it is very secure and 100% risk free For further explanations and directives on the procedures reach me immediately as you can .

God bless you.

Yours sincerely,

Mrs.Chouma Leng
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: cattristeng@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 14, 2021 12:39 pm

We are from Myanmar, we need your help

Arkar and Chesa Win <genrobertblacksten@gmail.com>
Reply-To: arkarandchesawin@yahoo.com

Bcc:

Fri, 14 May at 09:58

Greetings to You.

Our names are Arkar and Chesa Win, I am 16 years and my Sister is 14 years, we are the only surviving family of Mr. Aung Win from Myanmar.

I and my Sister was in School in Ghana before the political crisis in my country Myanmar which unfortunately claimed the life of our beloved ones and living us in this frustrating / painful condition, our father was having a gold mine in Ghana while our mother was working in Myanmar.

So when the political crisis started in Myanmar we and our father traveled back to see our mother and one day I went out with my sister to see a distant relative in another town and when we came back we found out that our parents died in Bomb blast.

Please listen to this and try to keep it to yourself only, before the death of our parents my Father deposited some money and gold in a bank in Accra-Ghana without any next of kin, the money is huge and in USD$ and also a large quantity of gold which I will disclose to you as soon as I hear from you.

After the death of our parents I and my Sister traveled back to Ghana with all the documents concerning the funds with the death certificate of my father, when we get to the bank we meet with the bank manager and tender all the documents to him, the bank manager examined all the documents and confirms that our claims are true.

He told us that we cannot make direct claim because our names are not in the paper as the next of kin and we are still under age, the bank manager advised us to go and look for a foreign beneficiary who can stand for me as my late father business partner so that the fund can be release, so I told the bank manager that I will contact my father business partner to come and assist us.

I am contacting and pleading with you to come and stand as my late father’s business partner so that the bank can release the funds to us.

I want you to tell me how many % that you will like to take from the total amount.

Kind Regards,

Arkar and Chesa Win
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.