Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rupnarainkamalSBSA@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

rupnarainkamalSBSA@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:11 pm

Next of kin scam.

Reply-To: <rupnarainkamalSBSA@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019
Subject: Hello friend /

My Name is Rupnarain Kamal, Director of operations Standard Bank of South Africa. You may receive this message with surprise since we have not met before, but i belief with the subject of discussion on this message, we will certainly know ourselves more as we make progress.

It's about my need for a foreign partner to receive an unclaimed fund in my bank for investment purpose in your country.

Source of fund:

A deposit account was opened by a customer Mr. Thomas Homas Bahia a Dutch National who was a consultant contractor with the federal ministry of mines and power in South Africa. He made a number of deposit with the bank over a period of time which has been rolled over many times upon it yearly maturity to cumulative value of $19,452,389.00, expecting Mr. Thomas Homas to come forward with further instruction on his account.

He never did, so as a bank, we have sent series of routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. I decided secretly to contact few workers left in his consulting office, only to discover that Mr. Thomas Homas Bahia and his family were involved in the Libya plane crash of 12th May 2010. You may have read or heard about the plane crash, Afriqiyah Airways Flight 771 from Johannesburg-South Africa to Libya. http: // www. nytimes.com/2010/05/13/world/middleeast/13libya.html.

As a standing financial rules and regulation of South African government, If no direct or indirect claim is made on the deposit at the end of stipulated period, the fund will be tagged "Unclaimed funds" and will be taken over by the government treasury department. So I am contacting you to partner with me to claim the fund for joint investment purpose in your country or you and I can split it into two parts if you are not ready for joint investment.

To achieve this, I will file an application of direct claim in your name as the next-of-kin to the fund and since i work in the bank, I will guide you to ensure the needful is perfectly followed to the approval of the fund in your name.

It will interest you to know that I was the account officer to Mr. Thomas Homas Bahia as at when he made the various deposit and later I rose to the position of director of operations, So,I have been guiding and monitoring the account while strategizing this plant.

Looking forward to your positive response with your information(your name and contact address with your phone number) to enable us make progress.

Thanks,
Rupnarain
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: rupnarainkamalSBSA@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:14 pm

Email:

Thank you xxx for your kind reply. First is to assure you there is not and will not be any legal implication or litigation to this project.

To clear this fear, i will explain further details and the procedure to ensure we both successfully achieve our objective without any legal implication.
As stated in my first message to you, the fund is a fixed deposit made by the bank customer -Mr.Thomas Homas Bahia with a year maturity period.
As a bank rules, at the end of the one year, the customer is expected to decide either to access his/her deposit or instruct the bank to roll the deposit over for another one year. but if for any reason, the customer did not come for his/her deposit at the end of one year, the account officer handling the customer's deposit will use his discretion to rollover the deposit for another one year and will continue doing so yearly untill the customer comes for his/her fund/deposit.

However, if the customer did not come for his/her deposit for a period of time,sometimes 5years or more depending on the country financial rules; the account officer will make inquiry through the information the customer provided when he/she made the deposit; to locate the customer or his next-of-kin as provided in the deposit dossier. if the customer or the next-of -kin is not located over a period of time, the bank will officially notify the government and move the fund to the government treasury account as forfeited fund to the government which often times is shared within few top government officials and the chairman of the bank since the government budget for that year did not capture it as revenue.

It will also interest you to know that nobody within the bank is aware that Mr.Thomas Homas Bahia was involved in the plane crash. I have kept this as a secret while monitoring the account.
What I will do is to file application with your information to the bank recommending you as the next-of-kin to the fund. Because I work in the bank, I know and understand the procedure and will guide you through the process to ensure the fund is approved and release to your as plan for joint our investment.

To make progress therefore, I need the following information from you.
Your full name
Your contact address.
Your phone number.
Your date of birth.
Your Occupation
.Your document of identification (scan copy of your driving licence , ID or international passport)

I have included my mobile number +27 67 277 7478 to enable us conveniently continue this discussion via our whatsapp platform.
I have not discussed this with anyone including my family, So I advise we keep our discussion through whatsapp platform or whatsapp call when we are both free to speak with each other.

I look forward to good partnership with you.
Have a blissful day.

Rupnarain.
+27 67 277 7478

+27672777478 - mobile number

Return-Path: <rupnarainkamalsbsa@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <CAOQQHpdkaCr=HdOTFadN3Lu6K=SF5ENg7Lpt-8zGh13qE89FTQ@mail.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 21:54:51
Subject: Re: About your email
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

wben64492@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 25, 2022 11:08 pm

Another fake persona for the same fake inheritance.

Hello,

My Name is Ben Williams Barr. the Chief Operating Officer of Standard
Bank of South Africa and I am in need of a reliable foreigner to carry
out this important deal with trust and honesty.

An account was opened in my bank by one of my customers in the name of
MR. THOMAS BAHIA a Dutch National from Germany who made a fixed
deposit of $11,500,000.00 (Eleven Million, Five hundred Thousand
United States Dollars) and never show up again and I later discovered
that he died with his entire family members on a plane crash that
occurred in Libya on the 12th of May 2010 and below is a link for your
view..

http: // www. nytimes.com/2010/05/13/world/middleeast/13libya.html

Now I want to present a foreigner as next of kin to late Thomas so we
can make the claim and you can contact me if you are interested so I
can give you more detailed information about this transaction. For the
sharing of the money will be shared in the ratio of 50% for me, 40%
for you and 10% to cover our expenses after the deal.

Now the total amount to be transfer is $12.2 million because of the
interest the fund has accumulated since 2010.

Please keep this absolutely confidential weather interested.

Thanks.
Barr. Ben Williams
Pvt: wben64492@gmail.com

Header:

Return-Path: <ofile9681@gmail.com>
Reply-To: wben64492@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 23 May 2022 18:49:57 -0500
Message-ID: <CAFEffSQh=1q_Mw1fpZJ-sESKugjys-6-hZv8iqic4M46P38C6Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: YOUR URGENT REPLY IS NEEDED
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

wben64492@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 30, 2022 7:17 pm

get me the details below so i can start processing it thanks.

Your direct Phone number............
Your full names...........
Your national ID...........
Your country address...........
Your age...........

Best regard.

Header:

Return-Path: <wben64492@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 09:19:37 +0100
Message-ID: <CA+YfJvdusXymjXipqfPJQpAyNHTfxmjKd+KgmSjkkm5dEgjgNA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: THANKS FOR YOUR URGENT REPLY

OK

You have noting to worry about just get me the details below so i can start processing it thanks.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

wben64492@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 31, 2022 6:36 pm

Ok

I'm on the process I will get back to you as soon as I'm done.
Snap your ID front and back send it to me,

Best regard.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

wben64492@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:23 pm

You can send your driver's license
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

wben64492@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:23 pm

Hello
Everything is done. Send the name of the closest airport to your home.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

wben64492@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:47 pm

You will hear from me soon
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

wben64492@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:18 pm

Hello

Now, I have transfer $12.2 million US dollar into the ATM card. be at alert, the parcel of the ATM master card will be delivered to you through US diplomatic agent tomorrow. here is the agent email address.

williampelham73@gmail.com

For easy communication below is his WhatsApp number +17742056445 chat him. you will pay the sum of $100 contact him and get back to me thanks.

Best regard.

Hello
Did you hear from the agent?

If you did not please chat him now, to know if he have arrive to the
airport or notlet me know.

Phone: +17742056445
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Sagamore, MA
Original network provider* Cellco Partnership Dba Verizon Wireless - Ma
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

williampelham73@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:28 pm

Hello

I'm the diplomatic agent I'm here to deliver your package to your home address as soon you pay the shipping fees only $100 Google play card .

Waiting to hear from you soon.

Header:

Return-Path: <williampelham73@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: wben64492@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 06:51:20 +0100
Message-ID: <CAEmV3BUXYe1EqUujVSWZ4ZNoiUSvKpFt_-Z6G+RBfuAoSsbCHg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: YOUR PACKAGE IS READY
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.