Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

malcombruce90@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

matildawalker976@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 28, 2020 9:21 pm

Dear

How are you doing and why haven't we heard from you again since your
last email, hope you are alright as you have not responded to our
emails even if you do not have the money yet to send as you promise,
so please try respond to us whether you have the money or not okay.

Again, this has been your way of life and it is not good for a matured
man like you because i believe you are up to 50yrs, so try to be
serious on somethings and be up right by standing on truth as that
makes you a man even if you don't that at that time, still be a open
and say so instead of keeping quite is not good for someone like you,
so change okay.

Finally, we believe you received our receiving bank account we sent to
you, so confirm to us that you have received it and with a date you
are 100% sure of sending the fee needed in getting your funds into
your bank account and please as soon as you receive this mail from us
because we don't have much time anymore to wait as i see no
seriousness in you, so get back to us and immediately whether you have
the money needed or not.

Have a nice day while we be waiting to receive the payment slip of the
payment from you, so be a little fast in sending us the payment slip
that will enable us confirm the money. Proof your self this time as i
have said before.

My regards,

Ms. Matilda Walker
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:35 pm

Dear

Bear in mind that you are the one delaying your self due to your none
seriousness as in not sending the money being requested being needed
in getting your funds into your bank account as you can see that today
is 1st of June 2020 and your last email to us is 5/22/20 which is not
good in a business like this, so please try to be serious if really
you want us to conclude with you, so please what is going on with you
as in hope you are safe? Try and get back to us whether you have the
money or not just respond back to us just as soon as you receive this
mail okay.

Again, i told you to be serious this time not like last time you will
promise to pay the fee and you will never do so just as you are doing
now which is not good because this is not a child's play meaning you
need to stand on your word if you want to achieve your dreams, so try
your best and make the payment today as below is our receiving bank
information where you are to pay in the endorsement fee of your funds
transfer, so try your best and see if you can make the payment today.

Bank Name: US Bank
Bank Address: 425 Walnut Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202 USA
Account No.: 15087512XXXX
Routing No.: 104000029
Swift Code: USBKUS44IMT
Account Name: D. C.
Beneficiary Address: Minden, Nebraska 68959 USA

Please be serious stop behaving like a child and don't promise what
you know you can not keep because we are not here for child's play as
i have said, so be serious in your life if you want us to conclude
with you as all the arrangement of crediting your funds into your bank
account has been concluded, so email us the payment slip once you are
done with the sending of the money today if possible but i know if
must be possible on Monday, so we expect to receive the payment slip
latest Monday. Good luck and stay safe.

Have a wonderful day and congratulation in advance because the
transferring of your funds will commence on Monday once we receive the
payment slip of our requested fee from you.

Regards,

Ms. Matilda Walker
Prime Bank London
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:05 pm

Dear

What is going on with you and why are you not responding to our
messages to you even if you have not raise the money in question, Are
you sure you want to receive our funds? Please get back to us and as
soon as you receive this mail, we wait to hear from you and as soon as
possible, so be open to us.

My regards,

Ms. Matilda Walker
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bradleyherbert7630@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:36 pm

URGENT ATTENTION

UN Payment Reconciliation Committee <bradleyherbert7630@gmail.com>
Reply-To: philipbennett952@gmail.com
Bcc:

Sat, 12 Dec at 06:17

Dear Beneficiary,

My name is Mr. Philip Bennett the Director US / United Nation Payment Reconciliation Committee. This is to notify you that because of the report that was written by Mrs. Barbara Walter against you indicting your refusal to pay the fee of $95 for United Nation Tag Number which makes it possible for you not to receive your $10.5M United Nation Compensation Funds because your name was removed from the beneficiaries payment list which other beneficiaries who have make their payment of $95 have received their funds through Bank to Bank transfer or ATM CARD delivery by reputable courier service.

So get back to me and tell me only if you are ready to make the payment of $95 so that we can move forward.

Note: I CAN GIVE YOU THE CONTACT OF THOSE WHO HAVE RECEIVED THEIR FUNDS FOR YOUR VERIFICATION.

Waiting for your reply.

Regards

Mr. Philip Bennett

Director US/UN Payment Reconciliation Committee

405 E East 42nd Street

New York, N.Y.10017, USA
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

williambur405@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:40 pm

URGENT ATTENTION

Foreign Debt Reconciliation Panel <williambur405@gmail.com>
Reply-To: laurencemegan004@yahoo.com
Bcc:

Sat, 30 Jan at 13:37

Dear,

Following serial of complaints we received from MoneyGram International Inc and the International Arbitration panel over your non-refusal to pick up your $30,000 as part payment of your compensation that was sent to you through Moneygram but still pending, ready to pick up from Moneygram. The United Nation and European Union has set up a special panel called (Foreign Debt Reconciliation Panel (FDRP) that comprises all the financial monitoring and compensation body and IC3 to work out the modalities for an amicable way of making sure that every overdue payment beneficiary from Asia, Europe, USA, Oceanic, Africa and other countries is duly compensated as a pre-condition of lifting the economic sanction.

It is significant to mention that the United Nation and European Union is aware of the situation and some funds spent by you while struggle to receive your entire fund, owing to this development, The World Bank Group and IC3 Foreign Debt Reconciliation Panel has resolved to pay every beneficiaries whichever way in US and other part of the countries the sum of US$3,500,000.00 (THREE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) only. However on verification of the file for approval, your name with several others was approved to receive the compensation through Money Gram and Bank Wire Transfer .

But meanwhile we have urgently managed to transferred the sum of $30,000 each for you and other beneficiaries from Moneygram from the principal amount in question, in three payments first installment through MONEY GRAM below are the Reference Numbers of those who haven’t picked up their $30,000 same thing like you so get back to me so that I will send your reference numbers of your $30,000

Here is the Money Gram of US$30,000.00 for those who haven’t pick their funds and for you to confirm, visit Money Gram Website on to track their payment by login to website below, Enter their last names and reference number to confirm:

https:/ /secure.moneygram.com/embed/track.

Their below payments are now ready and available to pickup at any nearest Money Gram Outlets Agent:

Click on the link below to track their $10,000.00 USD payment status now.

Click on check status to view their payment that is available for pick up. Remember it is compulsory to track their first for you to confirm what I told you. So if you want to track the money to confirm if the fund is transferred visit Money gram website below to track your funds: Make sure you enter their last names and reference numbers after confirming their funds then you get back to me so that your $30,000 Money Gram reference numbers will be release to you

https:/ /secure.moneygram.com/embed/track

THE FIRST PAYMENT BELOW:

1) SENDER'S NAME ...Howard Williams

2) ADDRESS...Houston Texas

3) REFER. NUMBER... 36360857

4) TOTAL AMOUNT... US$10,000

=====================================================

THE SECOND PAYMENT BELOW:

1) SENDER'S NAME ...Patrick Nnaji

2) ADDRESS...Pretoria , South Africa

3) REFER. NUMBER... 75834025

=====================================================

THE THIRD PAYMENT BELOW:

1) SENDER'S NAME...Josh Bel

2) ADDRESS….Houston Texas.

3) REFER. NUMBER... 41258095

Kindly get back to me on how to release your funds

Regards

Laurence Megan

Foreign Debt Reconciliation Panel (FDRP)

405 E East 42nd Street

New York, N.Y.10017, USA
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

luisrandall2875@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 06, 2021 2:15 am

Dear Beneficiary

Federal Reserve Bank <luisrandall2875@gmail.com>
Reply-To: laelbrainard5675@gmail.com

Bcc:

Wed, 5 May at 03:19

My Dear,

My name is Dr.Lael Brainard, one of the Federal Reserve Bank, Board of Governors and former member United States under Secretary of the Treasury for International Affairs from 2010 to 2013. After auditing the banking institution in the United State over UNCLAIMED OR UNPAID funds to their beneficiaries we discovered that you are one of those that haven’t received their funds. The issues of your UNPAID funds were raised at our last Federal Reserve Bank Board of Governors last week on how to make the payment get to you directly without delay.

The good news is that FEDERAL RESERVE BANK have taken over the payment from our local Banks, United Nation and other agencies that was mandated initially to make payment to you to hands off so FEDERAL RESERVE BANK will pay you directly so you are mandated to fill out the column below to enable us cross-check in our system to make sure your information we received is accurate because what we have in our file is that your funds is $10,500,000.00USD (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

Note: Your information will be forwarded to FEDERAL RESERVE BANK for immediate payment as soon as you reconfirmed your information below.

1. Your Full Name:

2. Your Address:

3. Your direct Cell/Whatsapp Number:

4. A copy of your ID:

5. Your Beneficiary Amount (Amount own to you):

Waiting for your urgent response

Regards

Dr. Lael Brainard

Member Board of Governors,

Federal Reserve Bank

Address: 20th Street and Constitution Avenue N.W.,

Washington, DC 20551
Wayne

Re: malcombruce90@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:18 pm

URGENT REPLY NEEDED

Your ATM CARD is Ready for Delivery <malcombruce90@gmail.com>

Bcc:

Wed, 9 Feb at 11:00

Dear Beneficiary,

My name is Dr. Lael Brainard, one of the Federal Reserve Bank, Board of Governors and former member of the United States under Secretary of the Treasury for International Affairs from 2010 to 2013. After auditing the banking institution in the United States over UNCLAIMED OR UNPAID funds to their beneficiaries we discovered that you are one of those that haven’t received their funds.

The issues of your UNPAID funds were raised at our last Federal Reserve Bank Board of Governors last week on how to make the payment get to you directly without delay but we were so shocked that you asked the United Parcel Service Company and Management of Capital One bank to return your ATM CARD worth $10.5M back to US TREASURY DEPARTMENT as unwanted or unused funds because of your inability to make the payment of $150 for the insurance coverage meanwhile I told them not to return your ATM CARD back until I heard from you.

My investigations shows that you refused to pay the fee of $150 for your Insurance Coverage/Wrap fee to enable United Parcel Service (UPS) deliver your ATM CARD to your address and my question to you is, why did you refused to make the payment of $150 for the Insurance Coverage so that your ATM CARD will be delivered to your address within 48 hrs.

So if you want your ATM CARD delivered to your address, email me back to request the information where you will make the payment of $150 for your Insurance Coverage/Wrap so that your ATM CARD will be delivered to your address. We are also guaranteeing that your ATM CARD will be successfully delivered to you before the next 48hrs after confirmation payment receipt of the fee of $150.

Everything has been taken care of by Capital One Bank, including Taxes, Custom Paper and Clearance Duty. So, all you will ever need to pay is $150 for the Insurance Coverage/Wrap.

Please kindly reconfirm the following details below to avoid any wrong delivery.

1. Your Full Name:

2. Delivery Address:

4. A copy of your ID:

5. Your Nearest Airport:

Be advised that I will send you my working ID and the copy of your ATM CARD ready to be deliver to your address when we received your details

Get back to me as soon as you receive this email.

Regards

Dr. Lael Brainard

Federal Reserve Bank

Address: 20th Street and Constitution Avenue N.W,

Washington, DC 20551
Wayne

dj1035198@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:57 pm

URGENT REPLY NEEDED

Your ATM CARD is Ready for Delivery <dj1035198@gmail.com>

Bcc:

Mon, 14 Feb at 17:17

Dear Beneficiary,

My name is Dr. Lael Brainard, one of the Federal Reserve Bank, Board of Governors and former member of the United States under Secretary of the Treasury for International Affairs from 2010 to 2013. After auditing the banking institution in the United States over UNCLAIMED OR UNPAID funds to their beneficiaries we discovered that you are one of those that haven’t received their funds.

The issues of your UNPAID funds were raised at our last Federal Reserve Bank Board of Governors last week on how to make the payment get to you directly without delay but we were so shocked that you asked the United Parcel Service Company and Management of Capital One bank to return your ATM CARD worth $10.5M back to US TREASURY DEPARTMENT as unwanted or unused funds because of your inability to make the payment of $150 for the insurance coverage meanwhile I told them not to return your ATM CARD back until I heard from you.

My investigations shows that you refused to pay the fee of $150 for your Insurance Coverage/Wrap fee to enable United Parcel Service (UPS) deliver your ATM CARD to your address and my question to you is, why did you refused to make the payment of $150 for the Insurance Coverage so that your ATM CARD will be delivered to your address within 48hrs?.

So if you want your ATM CARD delivered to your address, email me back to request the information where you will make the payment of $150 for your Insurance Coverage/Wrap so that your ATM CARD will be delivered to your address. We are also guaranteeing that your ATM CARD will be successfully delivered to you before the next 48hrs after confirmation payment receipt of the fee of $150.

Everything has been taken care of by Capital One Bank, including Taxes, Custom Paper and Clearance Duty. So, all you will ever need to pay is $150 for the Insurance Coverage/Wrap.

Please kindly reconfirm the following details below to avoid any wrong delivery.

1. Your Full Name:

2. Delivery Address:

4. A copy of your ID:

5. Your Nearest Airport:

Be advised that I will send you my working ID and the copy of your ATM CARD ready to be deliver to your address when we received your details

Regards

Dr. Lael Brainard

Federal Reserve Bank

Washington, DC 20551
Wayne

Re: buszpaul@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:37 pm

URGENT REPLY NEEDED

Your ATM CARD is Ready for Delivery <raymondroker1@gmail.com>

Bcc:

Sun, 27 Feb at 10:42

Dear Beneficiary,

My investigations shows that you refused to pay the fee of $150 for your Insurance Coverage/Wrap fee to enable United Parcel Service (UPS) deliver your ATM CARD to your address and my question to you is, why did you refused to make the payment of $150 for the Insurance Coverage so that your ATM CARD will be delivered to your address within 48hrs?.

1. Your Full Name:

2. Delivery Address:

4. A copy of your ID:

5. Your Nearest Airport:

Regards

Dr. Lael Brainard

Federal Reserve Bank

Washington, DC 20551
Wayne

wasgordon8@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:50 pm

URGENT REPLY NEEDED

Your ATM CARD is Ready for Delivery <wasgordon8@gmail.com>

To:

Mon, 14 Mar at 21:25

Dear Beneficiary,

1. Your Full Name:

2. Delivery Address:

4. A copy of your ID:

5. Your Nearest Airport:

Regards

Dr. Lael Brainard

Federal Reserve Bank

Washington, DC 20551
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.