Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.
Post a reply

Hitman / Death Notice

Mon May 28, 2012 4:21 am

Death Notice

reply-to: tohbadt@blumail.org

Header
Received: from [197.255.171.122] by web181119.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 24 May 2012 20:45:06 PDT
X-RocketYMMF: ckmccleary@sbcglobal.net
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.6 YahooMailWebService/0.8.118.349524

Traced Email
Email Sender: tohbadt@blumail.org
IP address: 197.255.171.122
IP address country: Nigeria
ISP of this IP: Spectranet

You have been betrayed!!! It’s a pity that this how your life is going to come to an end as your death had already been paid for by someone who is very close to you from all investigations.

I have ordered 3 (three) of my men to monitor every move of you and make sure you are not out of sight till the date of your assassination.

According to the report I gets, you seem to be innocent about what you have been accuse but I have no business with that, so that’s why am contacting you to know if truly you are innocent and how much you value your life.

Get back to me if you sure want to live on, ignore this mail only if you feel it’s a joke or just a threat.

Don’t forget your days on earth are numbered, so you have the chance to live if only you will comply with me.

WARNING: Tell no one about this mail to you because he or she might just be the person who wants you dead, and if that happens, I will be aware and am going to make sure you DIE instantly.

I will give you every detail of where to be and how to take any actions be it legal or illegal, that’s only when I read from you.

You need to stay calm and act unaware of this situation and follow instructions because any move you make that is suspicious; you will DIE as your days are numbered.

Re: Hitman / Death Notice

Mon May 28, 2012 4:22 am

a big funeral coming up :)
Lets party :mrgreen:
Post a reply