Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

GeorgeKwesi0893@hotmail.com juwanwashburn@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

GeorgeKwesi0893@hotmail.com juwanwashburn@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:42 am

Hello,

My Name is Mr.George Kwesi, I am contacting you to assist me in repatriating the fund valued at $ 11,000, 000.00, (Eleven Million United States Dollars) belonging to my late client Engr Anderson , an Australian American,however
I shall be open to further discussion after receiving your favorable reply.

Thanks and Have a nice day.
Sincerely,
Mr George Kwesi

Header:
Return-Path: <juwanwashburn@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Reply-To: GeorgeKwesi0893@hotmail.com
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018
Subject: Greetings

Dear

Thank you for your email and interest showed therein.

Since I have all the information regarding the deposit all I need to do is to write application letter of claim to the Financial Security Company introducing you as an heir to late Eng. Anderson estate and your intention to take possession of the fund and to enable me do this you`re required to provide me with the following information:

1. Your full name as written in your ID Card
2. Home and office address
3. Telephone and cellphone number
4. Alternative email address

Once the above information is provided by you I shall prepare the letter and send you a copy for your review before sending to the Security Company for process.

Best Regard
George
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

GeorgeKwesi0893@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:25 pm

Hello

Thank you for your email.

Below is the letter I intend to send to the security company, kindly review it and me know your opinion before writing in letter headed and sign.
...................................................................................................................................................
Attention: Panatlantique Management Board.
265, Jungle Rd, East Legon, Accra Accra
TEL/FAX:+233265321599
E-mail: info@panatlantiquesec.com

APPLICATION LETTER OF CLAIM OF FUND

To Whom It May Concern,

I am writing to inform your reputable firm that is now ready to take possession of Consignments Number Consignment Number PAT/101/17PSC with Deposit Registration Number: 114225007 originally deposited by late Engr.Anderson M.Stevenson.

can be reached on below address and communication lines should you require confirming from him:

It’s my expectation that your firm expedite action in processing change of ownership certificate as I stand representation on behalf of

Thank you very much and I hope you expedite action.

Best Regard
George Kwesi Esq.
..................................................................................................................................................................

Kindly go through the letter and let me know if I missed any of your information before I send to the company.
Best Regard
George Kwesi Esq.

Phone:
+233265321599
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Zain Communications (Ghana) Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: panatlantiquesec.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:39 am

The fake site used in fraud claims to be PanAtlantique Security Company. In fact, the "company" seems to have an identity crisis, because they are in the same time also Apex Delivery & Security Company.

From the fake site:

PanAtlantique Security Company is an International Freight forwarding Company in the world. It has formed in the year 2004 with a dedicated team of professionals having wide experience in the field of freight forwarding.

Apex Delivery & Security Company is an International Freight forwarding Company in the world. It has formed in the year 2004 with a dedicated team of professionals having wide experience in the field of freight forwarding. Once your package is delivered to us locally, we then forward your shipment directly to your country.

Contact details on the fake site:

Togo Office: 1180 Rue de La Paix Prolongeé,
Lomé, Togo, BP 60650
Ghana Office: 265, Jungle Rd, East Legon, Accra Accra
Email: info@panatlantiquesec.com

The Togo location was previously reported in 2017 while being used with another fake courier site named trusteddelverycourier.com, no longer active.

"It has formed in the year 2004" is a lie - the fraudulent domain name was registered in July. The registrant abuses the privacy protection given by the Registrar Reg.ru to hide his identity, location and contact details. For the fake site details: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=135569.

From the fake site details:

Domain name: PANATLANTIQUESEC.COM
Updated Date: 2018-07-23
Creation Date: 2018-07-23
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-07-23
Registrar: Registrar of domain names REG.RU LLC

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Protection of Private Person

This is what the fake site looks like:

panat.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.