Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.
Post a reply

engr.benoluwabudgetofficeng@gmail.com

Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:28 am

Attn.

I received your email and I understand how precious your account details or credit card information are but the truth is that you need this help to be able to finalize your claim of such magnitude. That is why he stated that you may zero your account balance before sending such information. I think you should go for the Credit CARD which most clients prefer for this assistance. Be reminded that he has nothing to do with your money or your personal information. After the completion of the transaction, you can still change your password. I only see this as an opportunity to actualize this claim. He is sincere to assist you because he has done same to others. I would appreciate you give this a serious consideration.

Best regards,

Benjamin

Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:56 am

Dear

How are you doing today sir?

I was expecting an update from you after our last email discussion. I think you should try provide an Online Access Bank Account for this loan since you do not have a credit card. You should try take advantage of this offer to finalize your claim. I am only trying to fashion viable way you can get paid without you investing your personal fund. I expected you to see this ask an opportunity.

Kindly treat as urgent,

Best regards,

Benjamin

Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:36 pm

I received your email and the account information which you forwarded. However, it is not what they require which I already sent to you.

Secondly, you should try realize the fact that these people are purely rendering assistance to you to finalize your pending claim here in Nigeria. Again, they are not only provider you with the loan but also to work in tandem with all the necessary agencies to ensure prompt actualization of your claim.

However, this is not a mandatory so you may decline their offer in clear terms but don't see it as an aberration. To be candid, they have assisted many foreign beneficiaries recently to actualize their claim as long as you promise to compensate them at the consummation of your claim. I questioned requesting for such vital information from the beneficiary which ought to be confidential but that is their prerequisite. That is why they also advise client to empty his or her account before sending such information for transparency and accountability.

Therefore, I advise you to remove any alter of doubts about this arrangement even though you are not interested. At least they have assisted some clients and they never complain any malpractices. Even at the end of the day, you can change all your account details accordingly. But the choice is your sir and I will not coerce you to go contrary to your wishes.

Engr. Benjamin

Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:21 pm

You absolutely did not understand what we are trying to do for you. Yours assumption is mendacious and an aberration to my personal integrity suffice to say. You have the right to accept this kind gesture or you forget about it. We are not coercing you to accept this offer due the the return investment at the consummation of your claim settlement. We understand that such comment might likely come out and that is why they insisted that beneficiaries should endeavor empty their account before sending the details. We are not perturbed with your assumption because other beneficiaries had benefited and was grateful. Let us continue with our cordial relationship and forget about this loan. I only make a suggestion which I consider will change the narrative for a smooth finalization of your claim.

benjaminoluwabudgetoffice@gmail.com

Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:42 am

Attn.

I know you are still struggling to receive your inheritance claim after our failed attempts. You decided to halt the efforts we have put in place to actualize your claim. Well, I want to inform you that there is serious investors that want to assist you finalize your claim. I came across this lawyer agent and we discussed extensively over your pending claim. I put interest on there offer because I have testimony to people they have assisted and their require is just providing them with your US Bank Account together with your Tax ID and SSN. These are the only requirement they needed for the assistance.

I would appreciate you get back to me quickly so that we can take advantage of this offer to get this loan and conclude your claim. Remember that there are many beneficiaries on their pay roll therefore your urgent response to this notice is highly imperative. Like I said, I am convinced beyond reasonable doubt that they are genuine to assist us finalize your claim.

I therefore urge you not to take this opportunity for granted having identify your inability to fulfill this statutory obligation request to finalize your claim, you now have the opportunity to actualize it with these genuine people.

I need your urgent response.

Best regards,

Engr. Benjamin Oluwa

Header;
Return-Path: <benjaminoluwabudgetoffice@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
From: "Engr. Benjamin Oluwa" <benjaminoluwabudgetoffice@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020
Subject: Kindly consider this offer and get back to us quickly

benjaminoluwabudgetoffice@gmail.com

Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:37 pm

Dear

How are you doing today with hope that you are great?

Madam, we lost communication for a while but that does not mean that I lose sight over your pending claim settlement. I am aware that you must have been trying your best to finalize this claim to no avail. I would therefore appreciate you get back to me quickly so that I can proffer viable solutions toward actualizing your claim with the help of a reputable lender. Please do not take this for granted and I decided to get the best for you because I know you would be magnanimous in victory.

Kindly get back to me so that we can conclude this transaction within 7 working days.

Treat as URGENT

Yours truly,

Engr. Benjamin Oluwa
Post a reply