Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

domkahnstraus@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

domkahnstraus@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:13 pm

Hello my friend
People
Javier Francisco <domkahnstraus@gmail.com> Today at 13:20
Reply-To: pouncejavier00@gmail.com
BCC
Message body
Hello my friend,I have a very genuine business proposal for you.Please reconfirm to me if you get this message so that I will send you the full details.Contact me with this email: pouncejavier00@gmail.com for more details.

Javier Francisco
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

smrshannatu@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:14 pm

Hello my friend
People
Javier Francisco <smrshannatu@gmail.com> 21 Oct at 1:35 PM
Reply-To: jf0684881@gmail.com
BCC
Message body
Hello my friend,I have a very genuine business proposal for you.Please reconfirm to me if you get this message so that I will send you the full details.Contact me with this email: jf0684881@gmail.com for more details.

Javier Francisco
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

domkahnstrauss@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:47 am

Your Accrued Interest Fund is Ready
People
Dan Musa <domkahnstrauss@gmail.com> 23 Jan at 11:12 AM
Reply-To: mm6358432@gmail.com
BCC
Message body
Attn: Beneficiary

RE:TRANSFER OF ACCRUED INTEREST PAYMENT VALUED USD$3 .5M

I am Mr. Dan Musa, the Deputy Director, Foreign Operations Department of African Development Bank Plc, Abuja Nigeria, and I wish to inform you that the sum of US$3.500 million has accrued as interest on your principal sum that was deposited in our bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) some months back. I am sure that you are not aware of this situation due to the fact is that some CBN officials, in connivance with the Chairman and Managing Director of my Bank have perfected arrangements for diverting the money to their personal account. I have discussed this issue with my immediate boss in the office, Mr. Adebayo (who is the Head of Foreign Operations in-charge of international remittance) and we have decided to contact you and inform you of this development so that you can put in a claim for the funds to be remitted to your account.
If there is any leakage and it is discovered that we contacted you and that we are assisting you in this matter, we may lose our jobs and we don't want that to happen. If you are willing to abide by the above conditions, please fill the following questionnaire and reply to my email address to enable us process your claim.
BENEFICIARY NAME:.........
ADDRESS:...........
OCCUPATION/NATIONALITY:..........
TEL/FAX NUMBERS:.............
AMOUNT DUE: US$3.500,000.

Upon the acknowledgment of this mail, I shall advise you on the method of the payment either by Certify bank Draft,Telegraphic transfer (Wire Transfer) or cash payment through diplomatic means down to your country.

Yours Faithfully,
Dan Musa
Deputy Director Foreign Operation (ADB GROUP)
Wayne

Re: domkahnstraus@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:49 pm

Reply Back
People
Dr Francisco Javier <domkahnstraus@gmail.com> 16 Apr at 9:56 PM
BCC
Message body
SOLUTION &CONSULTING S.L

Ref No, EG/51127LT-OIL-09

I know this letter may come as a surprise to you, since we have not meet before, I should have taking a more conducive means to consult you on this transaction, kindly bear with me because I do not mean any harm.
I have endorsed a contract on behalf of Magnum Corporation SA, as their contact representative, for a supply of Crude oil, vessel admitted to move through the rubber oil village Company, right now the agreement has been concluded and the shipment/supply already made successfully.

The Managing Director Rubber oil Village company, Mr. Benson Clark, has requested me to help in opening a non resident account on his name here in Spain, because he doesn’t want the payment fund to be transfer to the account of the company’s he represent, it makes me to understand that the supply was made with out the consent of the Rubber oil Village company, therefore I advised him that it is better to seek for a consent of an aside person who can provide an existing bank account or open a new account for onward transfer of the outstanding sum of US$20,600,000.00 Million (Twenty million six hundred thousand United State Dollars only) so that the fund will be wire transfer to the third party provided bank account overseas.

Kindly contact me as soon as possible if you are willing to conclude this transaction with me so that we can proceed to transfer the fund to your account with out delay, I assure you 100% risk free of this transaction and the availability of the contract documentations, agreements and etc. It has been agreed that the above amount will be divided into three between you, me, and Mr. Benson Clark , Therefore you will be entitle of US$6.666,000.00 Million.

Be informed that the fund was not stolen, just that Mr. Benson Clark , has completed a supply contract with out the knowledge of the company where he is the Managing Director, this is just a business. For security reasons, kindly mention this reference number EG/51127LT-OIL-09 on every of our correspondences

Expecting your urgent response on my direct email address bellow which is (fj569282@gmail.com).

Sincerely yours

Dr Francisco Javier
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:09 pm

Dear Friend

Franklin Nneji <domkahnstraus@gmail.com>
Reply-To: danmusadan0@gmail.com
Bcc:

5 Jul at 12:18

Attn:Sir

Hope you are alive? We are informed by your brother Mr.Timothy Laverne Truax of 1555 Queen Rd Venice FL 34293 USA that you have a fatal accident last month and was in coma.Please confirm this mail as the board of directors want to use your fund to pay him with the account details and id card he presented to us,He even told us that you may not survive it as the accident affected your spinal cord.
Meanwhile, he has requested that we sent $15,000 us dollars by western union money transfer to him to pay the hospital bills as demanded by the doctor out from the $5.5m compensation fund we want to pay him but we want to confirm from you first before sending the western union to him with the three names he forwarded to us to split it into three.

We urge you to confirm this information as urgent as possible to avoid wrong payment.

Yours in service
Mr.Franklin Nneji.
For:Zenith Bank Nig Plc.
Wayne

Re: domkahnstrauss@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:09 pm

Reply Back

Francisco Javier <domkahnstrauss@gmail.com>
Reply-To: javierlesme001@gmail.com
Bcc:

Mon, 31 Aug at 21:53

A power of attorney was forwarded to our office by a gentleman, who is an American national with the name(MR. RICKY JACKSON) the gentleman claimed to be your representative, and this power of attorney stated that you are dead,that you died of COVID 19 ,If you are alive please reach us immediately because your compensation fund of $5,5million has been approved last week to pay you via online banking, please forward your information such as your full name and address with your phone number to open your online bank account in Spain .or delivery to your home.

Thanks and looking forward to hear from you today.

Yours in service,
Francisco Javier
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:54 pm

Reply Back

Agnes Dickson <domkahnstraus@gmail.com>
Reply-To: dm6097377@gmail.com
Bcc:

Wed, 2 Sep at 20:14

Dear Friend

Your brother Mr.Timothy Laverne Truax of 1555 Queen Rd Venice FL 34293 USA contacted our office this morning irrespective of your outstanding compensation payment with our bank here,after long discussion with him,he said that you instructed him to call for the claim of your compensation funds of USD$5.5M approved on your behalf,he also told us that you contacted corona virus last week and was in hospital for quarantined and treatment.Please confirm this mail as the board of directors want to use your fund to pay him with the account details and id card he forwarded to us this morning.

Meanwhile, he has requested that we sent $15,000 US dollars first by western union money transfer to him to pay your hospital bills as demanded by the doctor out from the $5.5m compensation fund we want to pay you but we want to confirm from you first before sending the western union to him with the names he forwarded to us to split it into (3)three.

We urge you to confirm this information as urgent as possible to avoid wrong payment.Kindly provide your full home address,Telephone/Fax Number and a copy of your id to clarify that you did not sent him here.

Yours in service
Regards
Mrs.Agnes Dickson
Dir,Remittance
First City Monument Bank
(FCMB)
Wayne

Re: domkahnstrauss@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:02 pm

Accumulated Interest Payment Approved Today

Agnes Dickson <domkahnstrauss@gmail.com>
Reply-To: smrshannatu@gmail.com

Bcc:

Wed, 31 Mar at 20:16

RE:TRANSFER OF USD$287,491.00 ACCRUED INTEREST PAYMENT ACCUMULATED FROM YOUR USD5.5M APPROVED PAYMENT FOR THE MONTH OF JAN 2016-APRIL 2021.

I wish to inform you that the sum of USD$287,491.00 has accrued as interest on your approved Compensation principal sum that was supposed to pay you since 2016 to date. I am sure that you are aware of this payment, may be due to discrepancies of banks charges from the officials that makes you not to receive your approved payment, in connivance with the Director of my Bank,we have perfected arrangements to pay you bit by bit through western union,MoneyGram or Ria Transfer but must be bit by bit of USD$4,500 per day. We have discuss this issue with my immediate boss in the office, Mr. Adebayo (who is the Head of Foreign Operations in-charge of international remittance) and we have decided to contact you and inform you of this development so that you can put in a claim for the funds to be remitted to your account.

If there is any leakage and it is discovered that we contacted you and that we are assisting you in this matter, we may lose our jobs and we don't want that to happen. If you are willing to abide by the above conditions, please fill the following questionnaire and reply to me to enable us to process your claim.

BENEFICIARY NAME…………………………
ADDRESS:……………………………
OCCUPATION/NATIONALITY:-------------
TEL/FAX NUMBERS:.............
AMOUNT DUE: US$287.491,00.

Upon the acknowledgment of this mail, I shall once again advise you on the method of the payment (Western Union,MoneyGram or Ria Transfer) except you want it by online transfer which will require a token.

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours in service

Regards

Mrs.Agnes Dickson
Dir,Remittance
First City Monument Bank
(FCMB)
Wayne

domkahnstraus@gmail.com smrshannatu@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:56 pm

RE:TRANSFER OF USD$587,491.00 ACCRUED INTEREST PAYMENT ACCUMULATED FROM YOUR USD5.5M COMPENSATION APPROVED PAYMENT FOR THE MONTH OF JAN 2017-August 2021.

I wish to inform you that the sum of USD$587,491.00 has accrued as interest on your approved Compensation principal sum that was supposed to pay you since 2017 to date. I am sure that you are aware of this payment, may be due to discrepancies of banks charges from the officials that makes you not to receive your approved payment, in connivance with the Director of my Bank, we have perfected arrangements to pay you bit by bit through our online transfer to your bank or by western union money transfer or Ria Transfer but must be bit by bit of USD$4,000 per day through western union. We have discuss this issue with my immediate boss in the office, Mr. Adebayo (who is the Head of Foreign Operations in-charge of international remittance) and we have decided to contact you and inform you of this development so that you can put in a claim for the funds to be remitted to you.

If there is any leakage and it is discovered that we contacted you and that we are assisting you in this matter, we may lose our jobs and we don't want that to happen. If you are willing to abide by the above conditions, please fill the following questionnaire and reply to me to enable us to process your claim.

BENEFICIARY NAME…………………………
ADDRESS:……………………………
OCCUPATION/NATIONALITY:-------------
TEL/FAX NUMBERS:............
AMOUNT DUE: US$587.491,00.

Upon the acknowledgement of this mail, I shall once again advise you on the method of the payment (Western Union or Ria Transfer) except you want it by online transfer which will require a token.

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours in service

Regards

Mrs. Agnes Dickson
Dir, Remittance
First City Monument Bank
(FCMB)

Header:

Return-Path: <domkahnstraus@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: smrshannatu@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 12:13:06 +0100
Message-ID: <CAGnoEMQseF37Z=khr9Gq7SO2b8L+2AoojqoOee3WeZpv9D4oTw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Accumulated Interest Payment Approved
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dm6097377@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:36 pm

Attention:

I have acknowledged the receipt of your message with content noted.

However, you are aware that since you have not claimed your compensation fund of $5.5m approved to you which accumulated this interest of US$587.491,00,your account has gone dormant and will need to reactivate it with a token of $465 to enable us carried out your payment through western union money transfer or ria transfer to you as stated in our first letter to you.

This method of payment is to avoid unnecessary fees and taxes from the bank and government of my country, as soon as we receive the token from you and activate your account, we will commence on your payment without wasting any more time.

Note, that your only financial commitment in this transaction is to take care of the account activation fee of $465 only and nothing more.

Awaiting for your urgent response.

Yours in service

Regards

Mrs. Agnes Dickson
Dir, Remittance
Tel/Fax:+234-8123034982
Direct Line:+2348063129460
First City Monument Bank
(FCMB)

Header:

Return-Path: <dm6097377@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 21:29:06 +0100
Message-ID: <CANtQKsaf2jR5Xnh1yh3bJ6zRgVx1pMCrjYC0A0S_zoishjOwSw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: PAYMENT NOTIFICATION UPDATE

Phones: +2348123034982
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)

+2348063129460
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.