Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rickerty01@aol.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

rickerty01@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:33 pm

ATM card Scam:

My dear Friend,

This is to inform you that I received the sum of US$85 you sent through Mr. Chris for the payment and Activation of your inter-switch ATM Card. Mr. Chris said you instructed him to pay the US$85 so that your ATM Card will be activated. In view of this, it is my sincere pleasure to inform you that activation of your ATM Card was SUCCESSFUL, but your ATM Card can only be used in your Country for withdrawal of funds. I write to inform you of this development and to request you to forward your address to me so that I will dispatch your activated inter-switch ATM Card to your address. For your security and that of your ATM Card, I will not give your activated ATM Card to Mr. Chris but will deliver it to you directly. So do not tell Mr. Chris about my decision to dispatch your ATM Card directly to you.

The generated response from the telex answer back programming switch, stated that your inter-switch ATM Card can only be used in one particular Country after activation hence I have to choose your Country as the only Country where withdrawals can be made, this means your ATM Card will permanently be used in your Country for cash withdrawals and CANNOT be used in any other Country. This is a good security fixtures infused in order to protect the owner of the ATM Card and his/her fund.

I will therefore advice you to forward your address to me so that I will dispatch your activated inter-switch ATM Card to your address through Courier and once you receive it, you will start making withdrawals at any ATM Machine in your Country. Note that your Inter-Switch ATM Card has been processed and programmed to pay you a maximum amount of US$5000 per day with single withdrawal of US$500 or US$1000 per withdrawal with validity period of 6 years. Also your ATM Card is a multi purpose and multi functional swift Card. You can use it to pay bills of any amount, you can use it to make a purchase and above all you can use it to make online transfer to any bank account in the World. You don't need to go to a taller to make withdraw, you will do whatever you want to do at the ATM machine. Note that you will take care of the cost of delivery which is US$65.

Regards,

Tunde Ibraham
Financial Director
CBN Inter-Switch and Swift

Header:
Return-Path: <rickerty01@aol.com>
Received: from 41.58.94.183 (EHLO User) ([41.58.94.183])
by smtp430.mail.ir2.yahoo.com (Oath Hermes SMTP Server) with ESMTPA ID c5d1c03cfa5a560ed7f87c041ba69e7e;
Mon, 03 Sep 2018 08:24:36
Reply-To: <officials2yk2016@gmx.com>
Subject: ACTIVATION OF YOUR ATM CARD IS SUCCESSFUL

United Nations Office of International Oversight Services (OIOS)
Internal Audit, Monitoring, Consulting and Investigations Division
Head of United Nations Under-Secretary-
General for Internal Oversight Services

Dear Sir/Madam,

It is my pleasure to introduce myself to you, My name is Ms. Heidi Lloce Mendoza. I am the Head Of United Nations Under-Secretary- General For Internal Oversight Services assigned by the United Nations to settle Nigeria debt to her beneficiaries. PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE LIMITED TIME TO EXECUTE YOUR FUND PAYMENT HENCE I WILL ADVICE YOU TO CONTACT ME URGENTLY FOR YOUR PAYMENT IN THIS QUARTER. PLEASE READ MY LETTER TO YOU AS FOLLOWS and adhere to my directives.

After series of complaint from the FBI and other Security agencies from Australia, Asia, Europe, South America and the United States of America respectively, against the Federal Government of Nigeria, Benin Republic and the British Government for the high volume of fraudulent activities going on in these three Nations.

As directed by UN secretary General, we are working in collaborations with the Nigerian Government agencies to affect your overdue payment worth $10.5M by issuing you with ATM Card without any further delay as approved and instructed by the UNITED NATIONS to process your fund from the JOINT FOREIGN DEBT SERVICING ACCOUNT of the United Nation/World Bank with Nigeria Government. In order to get paid instantly and without any hitch there is need for you to contact me urgently so that I will tell you what must be done to get your fund paid to you. Once this is done, we shall effect delivery of your ATM Card containing your overdue payment worth $10.5M to your address without any further delay through the official UNITED NATIONS DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY POUCH.

Note that I have a very limited time to stay here in Nigeria, so I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I will advice you on what to do in order to receive your long awaiting fund. Kindly get back to me immediately with your full name, address and direct phone number for oral conversation.

Yours Sincerely,

Ms. Heidi Lloce Mendoza
Head of United Nations Under-Secretary-
General for Internal Oversight Services
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rickerty01@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:42 am

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR
INTERNET/ COMPUTER DEPARTMENT
TINUBU SQUARE
ABUJA - NIGERIA

Dearest,

I am Chris Innocent, I have sent you a mails before about the payment of an accrued interest payment amount of US$3,330,000 to you, but you ignored me and take it to be a joke, while I was contemplating on what to do next with the accrued interest amount, just two days ago I got a mail from one Mr. Powell requesting me to re-award the accrued interest amount of US$3,330,000 to him, he said you have given him the power of Attorney to receive the accrued interest amount of US$3,330,000 on your behalf as your son hence you are old and need him to claim the fund.

I am writing to inform you, that I CANNOT re-award your accrued interest amount of US$3,330,000 to Mr. Powell or anybody for that matter. I have already awarded this accrued interest amount to you and loaded the amount into an Inter switch ATM Card so I will only pay it to you and no one else. I am due to retire from work in few months time, I urge you to write me back so that I will tell you what you need to do so that I will dispatch your ATM Card containing your accrued interest amount of US$3,330,000 to your address before I proceed on retirement.

However you MUST NOT persuade me to re-award the fund to Mr. Powell because I will not do that instead I will cancel the interest payment. I am a honorable and sincere man and I am committed to assist you and dispatch your Inter-switch ATM Card containing your accrued interest amount of US$3,330,000, with payment of a little courier fee. So you don't have to allow another person to claim your fund as a son or partner.

I urge you to contact me with you current address so that I will dispatch your Inter-switch ATM Card containing your accrued interest amount to you. I really want to assist you and dispatch your Inter-switch ATM Card containing your accrued interest amount of US$3,330,000 to you.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Chris Innocent
Supervisor of Internet/Computer Banking Department
Central Bank of Nigeria

Header:
Return-Path: <rickerty01@aol.com>
Received: from 41.190.2.231 (EHLO User) ([41.190.2.231])
Reply-To: <officials2yk17@gmx.com>
Subject: Award of ACCRUED INTEREST AMOUNT TO YOU
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rickerty01@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:40 pm

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR
FOREIGN OPERATION DEPARTMENT
TINUBU SQUARE
LAGOS - NIGERIA

My dearest friend, this is Mr. Chris Innocent your good friend writing you again about your accrued interest amount of US$3,330,000 and the delivery of your Inter-Switch ATM Card. I have considered your financial situation and after deep thought on the best way to assist you and get this fund to you, I have come up with this suggestion since it is very impossible for you to pay the delivery fee.

I have decided to applied to the Director so that your Inter-Switch ATM Card here in Nigeria can be activated to enable me withdraw some money from your Inter-Switch ATM Card to pay the courier fees so that the EMS Speed Post Courier will deliver your ATM Card to you.

Note that your inter-switch ATM Card has been processed and programmed to pay you a maximum amount of US$5000 per day with single withdrawal of US$500 or US$1000 per withdrawal. however I promise to withdraw only US$500 from your ATM Card so that I can pay the EMS Speed Post Courier delivery fee to enable them deliver it to you. In view of this, I need your permission and approval to apply to the Director so as to activate your Inter-Switch ATM Card here in Nigeria. Once I have your permission and approval, I will apply to the CBN Director of Inter-Switch Department to allow a temporary activation of your ATM Card here in Nigeria, once the approval is given, I will activate your ATM Card, withdraw US$500, then pay the courier fee and dispatch your ATM Card to you.

I am doing this in order to ASSIST you so that you can receive this accrued interest amount to enable us celebrate this Christmas with our family happily and joyfully.Please I want you to cooperate with me, it is for our best interest and a Christmas BONUS to us.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Chris Innocent
Tel: +2347037902260
Supervisor of Internet/Computer Banking Department
Central Bank of Nigeria

Phone:
+2347037902260
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

chrisinnocent212@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:42 pm

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR
TINUBU SQUARE
LAGOS - NIGERIA

Dear

Thank you my dearest friend for your response, it's a great pleasure hearing from you and I am happy your like this suggestion and your kind approval to activate your Inter-Switch ATM Card is a welcome development towards finalizing this transaction and getting your ATM Card delivered to you. I sincerely wish to get you out of your present financial situation. With this option, you are 100% sure of receiving your ATM Card containing the accrued interest amount of US$3,330,000

Please be informed that I have sent an official Application for Activation of your ATM Card to the CBN Director of Inter-Switch department to approve and grant a temporary activation of your ATM Card here in Nigeria. I will be expecting to get the application approved and once it is approved, I will generate a DEFAULT PIN CODE which I will use to activate your ATM Card at the bank portal, after which I will visit out ATM Machine to withdraw the US$500 and pay the courier fee to enable them deliver your ATM Card to you. Please reconfirm your mailing address to avoid wrong deivery. I am optimistic that we shall celebrate this Christmas with joy and happiness. Confirm your current address.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Chris Innocent
CBN TINUBU SQUARE

Header:
Return-Path: <chrisinnocent212@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic302.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018
Reply-To: Chris Innocent <chrisinnocent212@yahoo.com>
Subject: I am happy
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:00 pm

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR
TINUBU SQUARE
LAGOS - NIGERIA

Dear

Dearest friend it is my good pleasure to inform you that the Director of CBN Inter-Switch department has received the ACTIVATION APPLICATION FORM and upon verification of your details and confirming your claim of this accrued interest amount as genuine and authentic, the Director has requested you to pay the official activation fee US$185 to enable him activate your ATM Inter-Switch Global Card.

Dear Sir, considering my promise to you that there will be no upfront payment, and since he insisted that US$185 is a bank official activation fee which will enable the bank generate an INTERNATIONAL ACTIVATION CODE for your ATM Card to work in your Country, I have to pay the official activation fee US$185 on your behalf to avoid delay hence Christmas is around the corner

I paid the US$185 because of my promise that you will NOT pay any upfront fee before receiving your accrued interest amount of US$3,330,000, having paid the activation fee of US$185, I want to assure you that the Director of CBN Inter-Switch department will proceed with the activation of your ATM Inter-Switch Global Card and once that is done, I will deliver it to your address and your financial problems will be over for good and we shall have enough money to celebrate this Christmas.

Please be informed that this is a one time activation fee, once your ATM Card is activated here, you will not activate it again or pay any extra fee to activate it in your Country. However, I will send you the DEFAULT INTERNATIONAL ACTIVATION CODE which you will use for withdrawals and you can still change the code if you wish.

Note that your Inter-Switch ATM Card has been processed and programmed to pay you a maximum amount of US$5000 per day with single withdrawal of US$500 or US$1000 per withdrawal with validity period of 6 years. Also your ATM Card is a multi purpose and multi functional swift Card. You can use it to pay bills of any amount, you can use it to make a purchase and above all you can use it to make online transfer to any bank account in the World. You don't need to go to a taller to make withdrawal, you will do whatever you want to do at the ATM machine. Acknowledge receipt of this mail with reconfirmation of your mailing address and telephone number

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Chris Innocent
CBN TINUBU SQUARE
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:52 pm

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR
TINUBU SQUARE
LAGOS - NIGERIA

Dear

Dear friend, I met with Dr. Tunde Ibraham the of Director Inter-Switch and Swift this noon at his office. It is my pleasure to inform you that I have collected your activated ATM Card from him, by his advice which is 100% correct I can authoritatively say that your ATM Card has been activated but can only be used for withdrawals in your Country. He said your Inter-Switch Global ATM Card cannot work in your Country if first used in Nigeria, hence he decided to program and activated it to be used only in your Country for security reason (s)

He suggested and instructed me to dispatch your Inter-Switch Global ATM Card to you through EMS Speed Post Diplomatic Courier, which is 100% Government owned, secure, fast and reliable. However, I have contacted the EMS Speed Post Diplomatic Customer care and they said delivery cost to your Country is US$475. I am truly sorry for this development, but we MUST find a way to pay this courier fee so that your ATM Card will be delivered to you. I want you to know that I will do everything to ensure you receive your ATM Card so that we can celebrate this Christmas and new year. I must say I understand your financial situation, in view of this, I want you to tell me in confidence how much you can raise. I will not be able to raise the US$475, so I will need your assistance, what ever amount you can raise will go a long way in helping me while I raise the balance.

To be frank with you, I really appreciate the advice and suggestion given to us by the Director Inter-Switch and Swift Dr. Tunde Ibraham, his very correct, it would have been a total waste of time if he should activate your ATM Card to be used here in Nigeria, you wouldn't have had the privilege of using it again in your Country. I think the best thing to do is to send your ATM Card to your address by courier so that as soon as it is delivered you will start making withdrawal with your ATM Card. Please reply me and tell me how much you can raise, whatever amount will be fine and I will get the balance and ensure I pay and dispatch your Inter-Switch Global ATM Card to you. I await your quick response

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Chris Innocent
CBN TINUBU SQUARE
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:43 pm

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR
TINUBU SQUARE
LAGOS - NIGERIA

Dear

SEND IT BY WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM

Dear friend, I met with Dr. Tunde Ibraham the of Director Inter-Switch and Swift this noon at his office. It is my pleasure to inform you that I have collected your activated ATM Card from him, by his advice which is 100% correct I can authoritatively say that your ATM Card has been activated but can only be used for withdrawals in your Country. He said your Inter-Switch Global ATM Card cannot work in your Country if first used in Nigeria, hence he decided to program and activated it to be used only in your Country for security reason (s)

He suggested and instructed me to dispatch your Inter-Switch Global ATM Card to you through EMS Speed Post Diplomatic Courier, which is 100% Government owned, secure, fast and reliable. However, I have contacted the EMS Speed Post Diplomatic Customer care and they said delivery cost to your Country is US$475. I am truly sorry for this development, but we MUST find a way to pay this courier fee so that your ATM Card will be delivered to you. I want you to know that I will do everything to ensure you receive your ATM Card so that we can celebrate this Christmas and new year. I must say I understand your financial situation, in view of this, I want you to tell me in confidence how much you can raise. I will not be able to raise the US$475, so I will need your assistance, what ever amount you can raise will go a long way in helping me while I raise the balance.

To be frank with you, I really appreciate the advice and suggestion given to us by the Director Inter-Switch and Swift Dr. Tunde Ibraham, his very correct, it would have been a total waste of time if he should activate your ATM Card to be used here in Nigeria, you wouldn't have had the privilege of using it again in your Country. I think the best thing to do is to send your ATM Card to your address by courier so that as soon as it is delivered you will start making withdrawal with your ATM Card. Please reply me and tell me how much you can raise, whatever amount will be fine and I will get the balance and ensure I pay and dispatch your Inter-Switch Global ATM Card to you. I await your quick response

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Chris Innocent
CBN TINUBU SQUARE
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rickerty01@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:30 am

REF: PAYMENT OF ACCRUED INTEREST AMOUNT OF $5.105MILLION

Attention:
My name is Ken Robert, I am the Senior Auditor General and Chartered Accountant with United Nations Payment Delegates. My duty is to look into transactions and records of the banks, security deposit and financial stock. Recent investigation by my team has discovered an unclaimed fund/asset estimated at $400million lying in the bank treasury.

Also my Audit investigation has discovered unpaid debts of $58million in Nigeria Banks alone as a result of deposit made by the United Nations Payment Delegates to the authorities of GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA to pay foreign beneficiaries as a result of Award and Execution of Contract and Inheritance/lottery fund. However, as a result of this deposit of $400million an estimated $5.105million has accrued as interest. As the Senior Auditor General and Chartered Accountant with United Nations, I wish to solicit your consent and support to have this accrued interest of $5.105million processed and paid to you through Certified Check or ATM Card

Be informed that I have specifically recommended the accrued interest amount be kept in an ESCROW CALL ACCOUNT while I await your consent to process and pay the accrued interest amount of $5.105million to you for our mutual benefit. In view of this, I want to inform you to stop every other communication you have with any officials because those representing you have been stealing from you and does not want to reveal the reasons for non payment of your fund and the unnecessary request of pre-payment from you. My reason for contacting you is to pay you this accrued interest amount to enable you establishes yourself again.

Please contact me and indicate your consent and interest to receive this accrued interest of $5.105million. For the successful payment of this accrued interest amount to you, I will make arrangement with NIPOST Services to deliver your ATM Card or Certified Check to your address. It will please me to have you receive this accrued interest amount, than allowing UNITED NATIONS to reclaim the accrued interest amount.

Upon receipt of your consent, I will contact the NIPOST Services for the delivery of the ATM Card or Check to you. In order to beat Customs check point at the Airport and avoid your ATM Card or Check from been stopped, I will buy a gift item or book and package your ATM Card or Check inside the book and dispatch it to your address, the book or gift item with postage will cost as little as $95. I count on your co-operation. Please contact me immediately with your full name and postal address.

I remain committed to our Global Financial services.

Accept our warmest regards,
For: UNITED NATIONS DELEGATES
Mr. Ken Robert
Senior Auditor General and Chartered Accountant
United Nations Payment Delegates.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.