Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.
Post a reply

johneze88@yahoo.com

Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:05 pm

Recovery scam.

Email - GOODNEWS:

Attention:Sir/Madam

Your mail is acknowledged and is my pleasure to inform you that your consignment deposited by i Mr.John Eze will move today. Be inform that the diplomat will en-route Cotonou Benin Republic to France to USA. Every arrangement regarding to your delivery has been completed and below is your consignment delivery information’s

Shipment Code AWB 33xQT
Package Registered Code Fed/122p/mtm/2007Zip Code; 0113388
Security Code Sctc /5501BDHX/844
Transactions Code 0477/QSTC/117/330478
Depositor; Mr.John Eze

You are hereby advised to contact the diplomat with the above delivery information and ask him to give you his flight schedule to enable you know when he will arrive Your city International Airport so that you will arrange to meet him in the airport for the collections of your consignment. Below is the contact of the diplomat whom is mandated to deliver your consignment down to your city.

DIPLOMAT. Abrahim Musa
PHONE +229 69910928
E-mail: diplomat.abrahimdiplomat@yahoo.com

You are advised to contact Diplomat. Abrahim Musa today before he move because on the transit he will not have assess to his email, due contact him with your delivery date stated above and your direct phone which he will reach you with on arriving to your country to enable him locate the consignment you are asking of, call him immediately you have sent mail to him because he will be busy in the airport, so that he will check his mail and give you the update before he move tonight with the consignment.

Do update me as soon as you have contacted the diplomat and hear from him with the delivery schedule

Best Regards
Mr.John Eze

+22969910928 - This telephone number is most likely a Benin number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist.
Post a reply