Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Rolene Strauss

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: drbettywilson910@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:14 pm

Email received:

My heart is yours for the taking for it has always been yours and yours alone. I've laid all that I am on the table for you to see; I hold no secrets from your eyes. Let me be the one that earns your love, let me be the one to end the tears and fears of disappointment; let me show you what real love could be like; for I am nothing without you by my side, you complete the dream of where I want to be; which is, with you by my side.What I seek, I see in you; what I want, is to bring you happiness, and to be happy with you; your heart has worn black for too long now, from the pains of broken promises. Let your lips answer the questions that lay on your mind, let them reveille the truth of my affection to thy heart.Embrace my assault and see the truth that is within in my eyes and within my heart .Let the taste of my lips seal and end any of your doubts...Let me hold you in my arms, and allow yourself to surrender to my heart; I seek you not as the conquest but as a partner in my life; the half that I've been missing out all of my life. For I see past the beauty that is a shell of you, there is a vision that is more then words could ever define; There is a love in your heart that shines brighter then any light could, there is a passion that seeks to be free, but only to the one who is worthy of your love and affection.What can I say or do to prove my worth to you? I stand here, defenseless; I profess my weakness to you, in hopes that you will rescue me too. See; you and I, we're incomplete until we find the other half that, makes are hearts come alive, when we become whole. Smile my sweet for these words are meant for you alone, fate has brought me here across your path, so digest my thoughts, my words and see what I'm saying here.i mean everything i say to you and i promise to love you with all that is within me and make you happy for the rest of our lives together ..xx
Okay, my love, i have been praying to God to direct me to meet a sincere and honest person that can handle this, and I believe that God knows the reason why we met, and after going through our conversation my spirit tells me that you are the right person and i believe that you can do it. that is why i TRUST YOU, I am waiting to hear from you soonest

First part of the message is stolen from http://www.lovelettersdo.com/my-heart-is-yours.shtml.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:06 pm

Email received:

My dear,
How are you today? i hope you are strong and healthy? My dear i really appreciate the effort and courage for making out time to write to me once again. The terms of this letter are very simple and understandable. Nevertheless, i want you to trust and believe me when i say that there is nothing to worry about in this deal. Honestly i have made an arrangement with a lawyer and the UBA bank manager to transfer the fund $875.000,00 USD to you peaceful through ATM VISA CARD to avoid stop order or transfer tax.

Truly I'm a Doctor that has the fear of God and also do things in accordance to the directives of my spirit and instinct. I choose you to be my friend and Business partner in order to help me receive the Fund because I'm not permitted to send packages of any kind or Fund any of my friends nor relatives because of the crisis here since I'm still in Doctors Without Borders Base here in Libya. If i eventually send out anything to any country it will be suspicious and i will be query for going against the rules and regulation herein, that is reason why i choose you and i believe that you will not disappoint or thwart the trust i have on you.

Please put away fear or doubt and make up your mind to help me in this deal, i promise you will not regret being part of it. I pray that God will give you more grace and courage to make up your mind. One more thing, i want to let you know that there are no complication on this deal if you follow my instruction and our lawyer instruction every thing will go successful. Please keep this business confidential so that it will not jeopardize my position here.

I want to remind you once again that every arrangement towards this project is intact between both of us, please send your below information to me urgently.

Your full names:................
Your age:..........................
Your address:...................
Post code:........................
City:..................................
Telephone number:..........
Profession:.......................
Tell me about your family and their Business.....

Once I'm through with my assignment here in Libya i will come to meet you in your country on how to plan our Investment Project but right now i will appreciate us to focus on how you will receive the ATM VISA CARD of $875.000.00 USD till i come to your country. Meanwhile, immediately after all that are achieved i will give you 40% out of the total money as i have promised and you will assist me to Invest the rest of the Fund in your country.
I'm looking forward to receive your immediate positive reply.

Best regard.

Dr. Betty Wilson
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:11 pm

The recovery scam - email received:

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred.

Hello,
I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner. Presently I am in UK London for my new life and education and investment projects with my new partner with the total money. Meanwhile,
I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the, UBA.BANK PLC.SENEGAL,
Miss Amie Ndiaye, Managing Director, immediately with this
information below,
SOCIETE GENERALE DE BANQUES AU SENEGAL (UBA)
Adresse 19, Avenue du Président Léopold Sédar SENGHOR - BP 323 Dakar

Adresse Email....( ubabankplcsenegal51@aol.com ).

Ask she to kindly send you a certified bank draft of $ 100,000.000, which I prepared and kept for your as compensation for all the pass efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated all your efforts at that time very much.
So feel free and get in touched with Miss Amie Ndiaye and direct she where to send/post you the bank draft
Please do let me know immediately you receive it, so that we can share our joy together after all the sufferings and sorrow. In the moment the joy has come,
i am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf,
therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay, Take care and remain Blessed.
Mrs Dr.Betty Wilson.

Return-Path: <drbettywilson910@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 16:51:25
Message-ID: <CAG3T6CwQzrBqWSoVnw2ZZyATZq=J=T2ZfZtmAm3QUQwk7Soyvg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re:
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:04 pm

Email received - a second recovery scam attempt:

I got this idea, after contact i Apex Courier Delivery Company,

I have been waiting for you since to contact me, but I did not hear from you since then,I am writing this message to you Now to let you know that i have got another option of transferring the money to you in your country, I got this idea after contact Apex Courier Delivery Company, What you have to do now is to contact the Apex Courier Delivery Company as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date.

You have to contact the Apex Courier Delivery Company now for the delivery of your Draft with this information

Bellow. Apex Courier Delivery Company Senegal.

E-mail:....( Apexcourierdelivery88@post.com )

Registration Reference No; wwdsc/xxx/100

Code Number: xxxdcsc/6545

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address and Direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay, and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of ( $ 120 dollar ) for their immediate action. You should also Let me know through email as soon as you receive your Draft.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

drbettywilson919@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:23 pm

3rd recovery scam.

My dear,
how are you doing over there, i am sorry the way i wrote to you last time,it was because of anger, i am feeling remorseful that is why i wrote to the bank to prepare the money into a cash box and deposits it in diplomatic agent office,and have done that already, all you need to now is to contact the diplomatic Mr Christopher, so that he will tell you how to deliver the cash box to your country, below is the diplomatic information.

Name.......Christopher Thomsen
Email address...... christopherdiplomatagent79@gmail.com
telephone number... +221703001260.

Phone: +221703001260
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: christopherdiplomatagent79@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:38 pm

Emails received:

My Dear,
how are you doing ? I want to inform you that I have met the (Controller), Custom Top Officer this morning for conclusion on the issue that occurred yesterday and after several argument and negotiation she concluded that the amount of $ 280 US Dollars) must be pay for the Yellow Tag and Official Notary Stamping before your consignment will be totally cleared and release.

WE NEEDED DETAILS BELOW.

Your Full Name ..............
Your Country...................
Your Address..................
Your City......................
Your Direct Number............
Your Airport .........................

Yours in service
Diplomat Christopher Thomsen.
telephone number... +221703001260.

Header:

Return-Path: <christopherdiplomatagent79@gmail.com>
From: Christopher Thomsen <christopherdiplomatagent79@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 20:42:22 +0000
Message-ID: <CADywCqhaw33Og5XsWQe_vPyn02NM7fbg1st6s2NT265bX1DU1w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: WE NEEDED DETAILS BELOW.

Hello,
how are you doing over there,i have been praying to God,why do you want to lose the box..
if you are no more interested, then let us know today..

Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 07:36:01 +0000
Message-ID: <CADywCqivH_xs5zpFvsd-VszDfWNXi98Xo952OcDbOoD1ompBJQ@mail.gmail.com>
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:23 pm

Emails received:

Dear customer
This is an email notification to let you know that
you are advise to deposit the money to them immediately after reading this mail so that all these necessary requirements can be done to enable them release your consignment (Parcel) for me to come and deliver it to your home address without any further delay. Try as much as possible to be fast in whatever you are doing because I have limited time schedule to deliver this consignment to you and travel back,
You are to without any further delays to avoid inconvenience as we are assuring the safety of your luggage.

Firstly you are to pay in 280 us dollar, With the following details below, through Western Union, or, Money gram.

First Name........Joseph
Last Name.....Tattoo.
Country _.. Senegal
City..... Dakar
Address ... Fann Hospital Du Dakar, Senegal...

Your response is needed with evidence of payment receipt, It will determine the movement to deliver your cash box to your destination home address. Thanks.
Yours in service
Diplomat Christopher Thomsen.

Header:

Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2020 21:32:07 +0000
Message-ID: <CADywCqiLD9e=7mYT0ad=ZBfMshZwC4PjmO87_PAQQh18PzcJ4Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Diplomat Christopher Thomsen.

Nov. 24:

i am waiting evidence of payment receipt.

Nov. 25:

listen,
we are not happy with your delay,if you can not be able to pay 280 dollar this week, then forget the box...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:34 pm

Nov. 26:

please listen very carefully,
We have been giving you maximum of to get the money paid, so they allow us to continue with delivery, failure to make this payment, the Box will now turn to the black list to become the government properties.

Nov. 28:

my client,
we have already book for flight to your country,what is still holding you to make the payment or do you want us to cancel the trip,your urgent reply is needed..

Dec. 1:

SIR,
WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR YOU...

Dec. 3:

WE ARE NOT HAPPY WITH YOUR DELAY OF PAYMENT..

December 4:

sir
please,do not abandon your box here..
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

christopherdiplomatagent79@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:07 pm

Emails received:

December 9:
my client,
what is still holding you to make the payment or do you want us to cancel the trip,your urgent reply is needed..

December 11:
If you can not send the money, we advise you to come here in Senegal, and pick up your Box,because we do not want any blame.

Same day, few hours later:

Sir,
we understand your point clearly,
but the money is small to be deposited into the company bank account because we have policy that is guiding our company,

listen,
we advise you to tell any of your friend to help you and send the money 280 us dollar, through money gram,or western union

First Name........Joseph
Last Name.....Dotson.
Country _.. Senegal
City..... Dakar
Address ... Fann Hospital Du Dakar, Senegal...

Today:

OK here is the account.

Bank Name ...Bank of Africa Senegal
Account Name.. B. Alphonse N.,
Account Number.. 00553197xxxx
Code Banque .. SN100
Code Guichet .. 01032
Cle Rib .. 44
IBAN .. SN08 SN10 0010 3200 5531 97xxxxxx
SWIFT .. AFRISNDAXXX.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:45 pm

Email received:

please listen very carefully, We have been giving you maximum of Today to get the money paid so they allow us to continue with delivery, failure to make this payment, the Box will now turn to the black list to become the government properties,
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.