Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Rolene Strauss

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

barrevanalexandre83@gmail.com drbettywilson919@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:43 pm

République du Sénégal (francês)
República do Senegal
Bandeira do Senegal
Brasão de armas do Senegal

ATTORNEY / AGREEMENT

Sir,
YOUR EMAIL AND YOUR INFORMATION WAS RECEIVED AND WELL NOTED, HOWEVER, I HAVE CONTACTED THE BANK AND I HAVE CONFIRMED FROM UBA BANK ATM VISA CARD TRANSFER DEPARTMENT MANAGER ABOUT THE ATM VISA CARD OF DR.BETTY WILSON. IT'S ALSO CONFIRMED THAT THE FUND HAS BEEN PROCESS INTO ATM VISA CARD, SHE DIRECTED UBA BANK DE SENEGAL TO ISSUE THE ATM VISA CARD TO ME TO DELIVER TO YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY CITY ADDRESS, RIGHT NOW I AM WITH THE ATM VISA CARD OF $875,000.00 USD TO POST TO YOU THROUGH DHL EXPRESS SHIPPING AS DIRECTED BY DR.BETTY WILSON. BECAUSE I AM WORKING ON HER DIRECTION.

I HAVE CONTACTED THE DHL EXPRESS OFFICE MANAGER HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL AS I RECEIVE YOUR INFORMATION. IT WILL COST YOU $ 360 USD TO POST IT TO YOUR COUNTRY CITY ADDRESS PEACEFUL AND YOU WILL RECEIVE IT UNDER 72 HOURS. NOTE DR.BETTY WILSON. DID NOT GIVE ME MONEY FOR DHL POST TAX. YOU WILL TAKE CARE OF THE PAYMENT TO RECEIVE YOUR ATM VISA CARD,

BELOW ARE MY NAME AND INFORMATION YOU WILL USE TO SEND THE MONEY FOR THE DHL EXPRESS SHIPPING. SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM TRANSFER.

RECEIVER FIRST NAME..........EVAN
RECEIVER LAST NAME............ALEXANDRE
COUNTRY ..... ...........SENEGAL
CITY : ........................DAKAR
ADDRESS ...................RUE NO. 19 YOFF DAKAR

THE TOTAL AMOUNT. .......... $ 360 USD

SEND ME BELOW PAYMENT SLIP INFORMATION AFTER SENDING THE MONEY

MTCN NUMBER.............
SENDER NAME...........
AMOUNT..................

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.
YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
PRINCIPAL EVAN ALEXANDRE'S CHAMBERS AND GENERAL SOLICITORS, DAKAR SENEGAL.
BAR. EVAN ALEXANDRE (LGS)
TEL PHONE ( +221703514437 ).
DATE: 10 / 6 / 2019. .

My dear how are you today, I want to inform you that UBA Bank De Senegal has issued the ATM VISA CARD Fund $875.000.00 USD to the lawyer, please try to co operate with the lawyer by sending him money, 360 us dollar, for DHL express shipping to enable him to post the ATM VISA CARD to your country, for your notice you don't need to delay the ATM CARD in lawyer office's as you know the bank have issue it out for security reason, I'm sorry that i did not have money to pay for the DHL post tax right now because of my position in the Doctors Without Borders in Military Base and i don't have access to my money until i go back to my country as i told you that is our law when ever we are on mission in any country,try to send the money to the lawyer and receive the ATM CARD so that i can take my leave to come over to your country for our Investment project,thanks for your understanding and help.
I await your immediate response

Yours
Dr. Betty Wilson.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

drbettywilson919@gmail.com barrevanalexandre83@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:05 pm

My dear how are you today, I want to inform you that UBA Bank De Senegal has issued the ATM VISA CARD Fund $875.000.00 USD to the lawyer, please try to co operate with the lawyer by sending him money $360 USD for DHL express shipping to enable him to post the ATM VISA CARD to your country, for your notice you don't need to delay the ATM CARD in lawyer office's as you know the bank have issue it out for security reason, I'm sorry that i did not have money to pay for the DHL post tax right now because of my position in the Doctors Without Borders in Military Base and i don't have access to my money until i go back to my country as i told you that is our law when ever we are on mission in any country,try to send the money to the lawyer and receive the ATM CARD so that i can take my leave to come over to your country for our Investment project,thanks for your understanding and help.

I await your immediate response

Yours
Dr. Betty Wilson.

República do Senegal
Bandeira do Senegal

ATTORNEY / AGREEMENT

Attention.
This is the account number you will use to make the payment, 360 us Dollars, so i will receive it fast and start the process immediately, After you make the payment,try and give me payment slip to present to him, i am waiting for you.
Below are the account number information,

Account number... 3518732XXXX

Bank name.... Cbao

Account name... Alongo N. i. a. O.I

Dakar Senegal

my love, I want you to be open up to me today 360 dollar needed, if you are not going to help again, so that i will stop persuading you, before i will inform, the Bank to close your file,i wait your reply now.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barrevanalexandre83@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:36 am

Dear Customer,

Head Office and them provide this Account Number again Below, you will use to make the payment there in your country, so that we receive it fast, and start the process as soon as possible,

Head Office provide this Account Number Below,

POSTEFINANCE
ACCOUNT NAME............. ABDUL N
ACCOUNT NUMBER........... 10421557XXXX
BANK CODE ............... SN107
CODE AGENCE ............. 01240
IBAN .................... IBAN SN107 01240 104 10421557XXXXXX
SWIFT LPSTSND1XXX
BIC RIB ................. 31
BANK ADDRESS............6, RUE ABDOULAYE SECK MARIE PARSINE X BD REPUBLIQUE DAKAR SENEGAL

After you make the payment, 360, try and give me payment slip to present to him, i am waiting for you. Thanks..
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

drbettywilson919@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:10 am

My love,
if you are serious want to assist me in this transaction look for the money and send to the lawyer for DHL post tax fee i m not in position to pay this money as I m right now in Military Bass, borrow the money and send to the lawyer ok.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

drbettywilson919@gmail.com barrevanalexandre83@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:16 pm

Sir, how was your day together with your health?
Barrister Evan Alexandre are still waiting for you, please Sir, be fast OK..waiting to receive your positive reply.

Thanks,
Dr. Betty Wilson.

República do Senegal
Bandeira do Senegal

ATTORNEY / AGREEMENT

Sir, what is still holding you to make payment again, i am not happy with your delay ok..

Head Office provide this Account Number Below,

POSTEFINANCE
ACCOUNT NAME............. ABDUL N.
ACCOUNT NUMBER........... 10421557XXXX
BANK CODE ............... SN107
CODE AGENCE ............. 01240
IBAN SN107 01240 104 10421557XXXXXX
SWIFT LPSTSND1XXX
BIC RIB ................. 31
BANK ADDRESS............6, RUE ABDOULAYE SECK MARIE PARSINE X BD REPUBLIQUE DAKAR SENEGAL

After you make the payment, 360, try and give me payment slip to present to him, i am waiting for you. Thanks..
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barrevanalexandre83@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:21 am

YOU LIE SEE IF YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY NOW IN WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM THEN FORGET IT OK..

BELOW ARE MY NAME AND INFORMATION YOU WILL USE TO SEND THE MONEY FOR THE DHL EXPRESS SHIPPING. SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM TRANSFER.

RECEIVER FIRST NAME..........EVAN
RECEIVER LAST NAME............A.
COUNTRY ..... ...........SENEGAL
CITY : ........................DAKAR
ADDRESS ...................RUE NO. 19 YOFF DAKAR
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:52 pm

My love,
Notice, this is the final and last place for us to receive this ATM Card, please do not lose this opportunities.

Photo already posted on September 26th, 2018.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:22 am

Sorry Sir, did you know that each day I wake up and I did not see your massage, I will not be happy, I will feel so sad throughout the day, but no problem any time you want OK,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:23 am

Hello My love,
after all you promise to help me out, i wonder your arm to me, is this the help you promise me,

remember this is the only think we need for the transfer and you keep DHL waiting , if you are not serious let me know so that i shall search for another person, but if you feel to hurt me, do not try to promise what you can not finish so that you will never suffer for it,i am writing this with a broken heart, with tears in my eyes, God knows i will never lie in my life,God is my strength.

Hello
my dear how are you doing today i hope all is well with you, after reading your mail that you will not be able to help me i now search for another person and i got from Indian Mr Jacob and he have start the process, so when ever we finish i shall let you know, thanks
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

drbettywilson910@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:30 pm

Emails received:

On Sat, 27 Jul 2019 , Dr. Betty Wilson <drbettywilson910@gmail.com> wrote:

Peace be unto you,i have an important message for you.i need your urgent response.

Thank you so much for writing back, how was your day together with your health? Please I'm so sorry for late reply, i was actually attending to casualties. Notwithstanding, I'm looking for a serious relationship and a business partner, one who is serious, honest, trustworthy and reliable, thereafter my aims are achieved i believe we could go far in life if you accept to be my business partner in your country or if you assist me in this deal.

I'm a Medical Doctor and I'm currently working with Doctors without Borders here in Libya. I have made up my mind to relinquish the Job and relocate for the sake of my life, i guess working here is no longer safe for me. Rebels has killed good number of my colleagues on daily bases and there is also casualties everywhere. During one of our rescue Mission we came across a safe box containing huge amount of money that belongs to the supporters of over thrown government of Libya and terrorist group, which we believe it was money meant for buying Highly Prohibited Weapons, Firearms and Missiles. As you may know, we can not return this money back because the system of government here is corrupted, and all the Doctors on that rescue mission came to agreement that the money be shared among us which we did.

My share of the money is $875,000,00 US Dollars (Eight Hundred and Seventy Five Thousand United States Dollars) Now I'm seeking your assistance to receive my share of the money from (Senegal UBA Bank) to your own country. I want you to assure me that you will keep the money safe till i come over to your country to meet you and start investing the money in a good business there in your country.

It's clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal, but i want to let you know that i have made solid arrangements with a Lawyer in Senegal to assist me in transferring the money to any country or destination of my choice. Right now the money has been transferred into UBA BANK De Senegal from Libya for security purpose.The bank told me that they have already processed the money into ATM VISA CARD so that there will be no risk on the process of evacuation.

I have decided to compensate you with 40% out of the total money immediately after the ATM VISA CARD gets you, while the rest of the balance will be my investment capital in your country. Please i don't want you to discuss this matter to a third party, if you don't want to be party to this business please delete.

I want you to keep this information as top secret from any person in order not to jeopardize my position here. I chose to contact you after my prayers and i believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, i know you might be wondering why i am revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well, i will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving this fund.

Note; I do not know how long I've got to stay here, It's due to the survival of two bomb attack in our health center which prompted me to search for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive my fund. As soon as you receive my fund i will come to your country for my Investment Project and also to start a new life.

I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need more clarification just let me know and i will explain further. I want to let you know that here in the Doctors without Borders Base we are not allowed to make use of mobile phone for security reasons, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time. Attached below is my pictures. While waiting to receive your positive reply.

Thanks,
Dr. Betty Wilson.

Header:

Return-Path: <drbettywilson910@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <CAG3T6Cwi59dAQM+jA0Qy55gzLvukMY2fV2dhdiSXiyEtAE=Z8g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Thank you so much for writing back,

From the 18 pictures received with the message - the new ones not already posted here:

The real owner the stolen pictures used is Rolene Strauss, South African doctor and beauty pageant titleholder who won Miss South Africa 2014 and was later crowned Miss World 2014.

Additional fake documents used in scam:

Fake Twitter account:

Dr. Elizabeth Wilson
@drbettywilson
SENIOR MEDICAL DOCTOR at Doctors Without Borders/MSF (ONLY ACCOUNT)
Joined August 2014

faketwitterbetty.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.