Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.
Post a reply

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Rolene Strauss

Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:17 pm

ATM Visa Card Scam mixed with a Doctor's without Borders scam:

Doctors without Borders is not involved with the scam nor is Ms, Rolene Strauss.

Hi Dear good day how are u

Header:
Return-Path: <elia.stefan126@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Reply-To: bettywiilson4@gmail.com
Sender: elia.stefan126@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2018 16:42:11
Subject:

Hello Dear.
Thanks for bringing your time to write back to me, How was your day today together with your health, I got your email address on LinkedIn connection. I am looking for a good relationship and a Business partner Who I can trust. I need your seriousness and honesty, I believe we will go far in life if you accept to be my business partner in your country because I need your assistance in this deal of mine. Firstly I want to inform you that I am tired of this Doctors without Borders job i'm doing, I am looking for a way to leave this Doctors without Borders Base and relocate for the sake of my life, I want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs and during one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contains huge amount of money that belongs to the supporters of the over thrown government of Libya, which I believe was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by all Doctors present on that rescue mission that the money will be shared among us and which we did. Out of the total fund my share was $660,000,00 US Dollars (Six Hundred and sixth Thousand United States Dollars). Right now, all I want is for you to assist me evacuate my share of the money out of (Senegal UBA Bank) to your own country for safe keep till I come over to your country after our mission here in Libya, I want you to assure me that if this money is transferred to you in your country that you are going to be trustworthy to keep the money till I come to your country to meet you in person so that we can have a good investment in your country.

It's clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal, but I want to let you know that I have made solid arrangements with a legal adviser in Senegal who will stand as my lawyer in making sure that everything works out without any hitch or problem. Right now the money have been transferred to UBA BANK De Senegal From Libya for security purpose.The bank told me that they will transfer the money through ATM VISA CARD to any of my chosen country. So there will be no risk involve in the process of the transfer. I have decided to compensate you with 40% of the total money once after the money is transferred to you through ATM VISA CARD, while the rest balance shall be my capital for investment in your country. Please I don't want you to discuss this matter to a third party, if you don't feel confident enough about this, please let me know. I want you to keep this information a secret because it might be dangerous for me based on my current location. I choose to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dreams, I know you may wonder why I'm revealing myself to you without a formal introduction, well I will say that my heart convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving this funds.

Note: I do not know how long we are going to remain here, my life has been at risk. I have survived several bomb attacks here which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest this fund, because I will be coming over to your home country to invest and start a new life not as a Doctor anymore. I want to let you know that here in the Doctors without Borders zone {DWB} We not allowed to make use of mobile phones, we only make use of radio message and email communications because we are placed under high security monitor. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and I will explain further. I wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal, your reply will be highly appreciated. Attached here is my pictures. I wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.

Thanks,my Love.
Dr.Betty Wilson.

Stolen photos are used as Dr. Betty Wilson but actually belong to Rolene Strauss who is a former Miss South Africa.

bettywiilson4@gmail.com

Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:00 pm

My dearest one,
Good evening to you and how was your day please follow my email you will understand it, I hope you are healthy and fine?
I want to say a big thanks to you for making out time to write back to me again, the content of your letter are well understood, I don't want you to see this deal as something that will bring problem to you, But i want you to trust and believe me when i say that there is nothing to worry about in this deal, Honestly i have made every necessary arrangement with my lawyer and the UBA bank to transfer the fund to you peacefull through ATM VISA CARD of $660.000,00 USD ,to Avoid stop order or any problem.

Am a Doctor Lady that does things in accordance to the directives of my spirit, I chose you to be my Business partner and also help me in receiving this Fund, my spirit has been bearing me since, But i know that you are the rightful person for me and i know you will not disappoint me, I chose you to be my Business partner in this deal because am not permitted to send package down or Fund to any of my friends nor relatives since am still in the Doctor camp outside USA, if i eventually send out any thing to any country it will be suspicious and i will be query for the action, So i chose you because i know you are the ideal person for this deal.

Please put away fear or doubt and make up your mind to help me in this matter, I promise you that you will not regret been part of this deal,I do not know what else to say to convince you and make you to believe me, But i pray that God will give you the grace to make up your mind. One more thing i want to let you know that there is no complication on this deal, If you follow
my instruction everything will go smooth and well in the process of you receiving the ATM VISA CARD of $660.000.00 USD , Please try and keep this matter secret between you and i,to avoid making room for enemy because if you and i should agree on one thing with our heart with seriousness then we must surely achieve success at the end.

Please i want to remind you once again that every arrangement towards this project is intact between both of us, Send your below information to me.

Your full
names:...........
Your
Your
address:..............
Post code:.................
City:......................
Telephone number:.........
Profession:................
Tell me about your family and their Business.....

Once am through here with my official assignment i will come over to meet you one on one in your country and after that we shall decide on how to carry on with Investment Project, But for now please i will appreciate us to be more focus on this issue of you receiving the ATM VISA CARD OF $660.000.00 USD and safe keeping on my behalf till i come over to your country, Then i will withdraw all the money in the bank by myself. Before I deposit the money i will give you your 40% and you will help me to Invest the Fund in your country, Thanks

I await your immediate response
Yours Dr.Betty Wilson.

bettywiilson4@gmail.com

Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:56 pm

Thank you my dear ,
This is a lawyer in Senegal, Contact him as I told you, I have made very good arrangement with him to assist us and I have directed him to go to UBA bank and collect the ATM VISA CARD from the transfer department manager, He will go to the bank to receive the ATM VISA CARD and post it to you in your country Address through DHL post office.This Fund $660,000,00 USD has been processed into the ATM VISA CARD by the bank already,

Right now, the assistance the lawyer will give to us is to go to the bank and sign on behalf of you to receive the ATM VISA CARD as my beneficiary and your name and your information will be registered in the ATM VISA CARD Account as the owner to receive it, After the process in the bank I will communicate with the bank ATM VISA CARD transfer department Manager to issue the ATM VISA CARD to the lawyer Barrister Foday Momka to post it to my beneficiary and the ATM VISA CARD secret CODE NUMBER will be sent to me for security reason,

As soon as you receive the ATM VISA CARD in your country I will send the secret CODE NUMBER to you,You will go to your bank's ATM MACHINE to test the ATM VISA CARD and start withdrawing the money and start banking it in your Bank account until I come over to your country for the Investment project. I will like you to follow my Instructions and the lawyer's directions so that you will receive the ATM VISA CARD without any hitch or delay. Please go ahead and contact the lawyer with his contact information below!

Name. ............ Barrister Foday Momka,

E-mail address ....( barristerfodaymomkalawsen@gmail.com )

E-mail address ....( barristerfodymomkalawsen@africamail.com )

Telephone number:...... ( +221 77 268 4946).

He will educate you more on how you will receive the money, Please feel
free to contact him on mail or phone. The money is in ATM VISA CARD at UBA bank De Senegal.

I'm Waiting for your immediate response
With Best Regards
Dr. Betty Wilson

Phone:
+221772684946
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

barristerfodymomkalawsen@africamail.com

Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:50 pm

HELLO,
ATTENTION,
SIR,
I RECEIVED YOUR MAIL, IN RESPECT OF $660.000.00.USD. USD,WHICH I WAS INSTRUCTED BY MY CLIENT DR.BETTY WILSON , TO COLLATE FROM UBA BANK AND DELIVER TO YOU ONCE YOU CONTACT ME AND I CONFIRM YOU THAT YOU ARE THE RIGHT PERSON,
DR.BETTY WILSON SIGN THIS ATM VISA CARD WITH THE BANK OF UBA DE SENEGAL BE FOR HE TRAVEL BACK TO LIBYA WHERE SHE WORK AT US DOCTORS BASS.I WILL LIKE YOU TO SEND ME YOUR FULL DETAIL SO THAT
I WILL GO TO UBA BANK TO COLLATE YOUR ATM VISA CARD,IF I COME BACK I WILL SEND YOU THE SCAN COPY AND WE NEED TO DISCUSS HOW YOU WILL RECEIVE IT IN YOUR COUNTRY,FORWARD YOUR FULL INFORMATION IMMEDIATELY,

1. FULL NAME................................................
2. CORRECT ADDRESS..........................................

3. COUNTRY ................................................
4. City.......................................................
5.PHONE NUMBER ...............................................
6.PASSPORT OR ANY ID NUMBER. ................................
7.OCCUPATION..................................................

Header:
Return-Path: <barristerfodymomkalawsen@africamail.com>
Received: from [41.82.2.188] ([41.82.2.188]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa06.server.lan [10.76.45.7]) (via HTTP); Fri, 28 Sep 2018 08:51:27
Subject: WELCOME TO BARRISTER FODAY MOMKA LAW CHAMBERS.

Orig IP: 41.82.2.188 | Orig ISP: Autonomous System | City: Dakar | Country: Senegal

barristerfodymomkalawsen@africamail.com

Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:46 pm

28/9/2018.
HELLO,
ATTENTION,
SIR,

YOUR EMAIL AND YOUR INFORMATION WAS RECEIVED AND WELL NOTED,HOWEVER ,I HAVE CONTACT THE BANK AND I HAVE CONFIRM FROM UBA BANK ATM VISA CARD TRANSFER DEPARTMENT MANAGER ABOUT THE ATM VISA CARD OF DR.BETTY WILSON IS WELL CONFIRM THAT THE FUND HAVE BE PROCESS IN THE ATM VISA CARD, SHE DIRECT UBA BANK DE SENEGAL TO ISSUE THE ATM VISA CARD TO ME TO DELIVER TO YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY CITY ADDRESS,RIGHT NOW I AM WITH THE ATM VISA CARD OF $660,000 .00USD TO POST TO YOU THROUGH DHL POST OFFICE AS SHE DIRECTED BY DR.BETTY WILSON BECAUSE I AM HERE WORKING ON HER DIRECTION ,

I HAVE CONTACT THE DHL POST OFFICE MANAGER HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL AS I RECEIVE YOUR INFORMATION IT WILL COST YOU $320 USD
TO POST IT TO YOUR COUNTRY CITY ADDRESS PEACEFUL AND YOU WILL RECEIVE IT UNDER 72 HOURS,NOTE DR.BETTY WILSON DID NOT GIVE ME MONEY FOR DHL POST TAX IS YOU WILL TAKE CARE OF THE PAYMENT TO RECEIVE YOUR ATM VISA CARD. I HOPE SHE TRY TO TAKE CARE OF BANK CLEARANCE PROCESS FOR YOU.

BELOW ARE THE INFORMATION YOU WILL USE TO SEND THE MONEY FOR THE DHL POST TAX,THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM TRANSFER.

RECEIVER NAME..... FODAY MOMKA
COUNTRY ..... ...........SENEGAL
CITY : ........................DAKAR
ADDRESS ...................RUE NO.16 GRAND MEDINA DAKAR

THE TOTAL AMOUNT. .......... $320 USD

SEND ME THIS INFORMATION AFTER SENDING THE MONEY

MTCN NUMBER.............
SENDER NAME...........
AMOUNT..................

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.
YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
PRINCIPAL FODAY MOMKA CHAMBERS AND GENERAL SOLICITORS, DAKAR SENEGAL.
BAR,FODAY MOMKA (LGS)
TEL PHONE +221 77 268 4946

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Rolene Strauss

Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:26 am

Scammer's email address.: bettywilson992@gmail.com

Content of the email.: Hello Dear,
thanks for bringing your time to write back to me,
How are you together with your health, As
I told you early I am looking for a serious relationship and a
Business partner, Who I can put my trust on,I need your seriousness and
honest I believe we will go far in life if you can accept to be my
Business partner in your country or you assist me in this deal,

I want to inform you that I am tired of this Doctors without Borders work am doing,I am looking for a way to leave this Doctors without Borders Bass and relocate for the seek of my life, I want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs and during one of our rescue mission we came
across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to
the supporters of the over thrown government of Libya, which I believe
was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed
by all Doctors present on that rescue mission that the money
will be shared among us and which we did.

Out of the total fund my share was $660,000,00 US Dollars (Six Hundred
and sixth Thousand United States Dollars).I am seeking your assistance to
evacuate my share of the money out of(Senegal UBA Bank) to your own
country for you to keep it safe on my behalf till i come over to your
country after our mission here in Libya, So i want you to assure me that if
this money is been transfer to you in your country that you are going
to be trustworthy to keep the money
till when i come to your country to meet you face to face and
collect the money back from you or Invest it in a good Business
there in your country.

It's clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal, but i want
to let you know that i have made solid arrangements with a lawyer in
Senegal for him to stand as my lawyer to assist me
transfer the money to any country of my choose on my behalf.Right
now the money have transfer into UBA BANK De Senegal From Libya for
security purpose,The bank told me that they will transfer the money
through ATM VISA CARD so that there will not be any form of risk involve in
the process of the transfer

READ THE FOLLOWING AND GET BACK TO ME

I have decide to compensate you with 40% of the total money once after
the money is transfer through ATM VISA CARD and you receive it and
keep it well until I arrive to your country, while the rest balance
shall be my investment capital in your country. Please i don't want you
to discuss this matter to a third party, if you don't
want to be party to this business please delete,

I want you to keep this information secret if you tell it to people it
will be dangerous for me based on my position here.
I chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you
will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream,I know you may be wonder why I'm
revealing myself to you without formal
introduction, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the
true person to help me in receiving this Fund.

Note; I do not know how long we are going to remain here and my fate since
I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out
for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest
the Fund, because I will be coming over to your home country to invest
and start a new life not as a Doctor anymore.

I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further
clarification just let me know and i will explain further, I want to
let you know that here in the Doctors without Borders zone we are not allow to make
use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication so
please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time.

I wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards
to this proposal,your reply will be highly
appreciated. Attached here is my pictures.
I Wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this
letter.Thanks,Love from
Dr.Betty Wilson.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My dear, thanks for your urgent response and i'm so happy for your understanding and also appreciate your effort and attention.
The reason why i contact you I want us to be friends/ Business partners,I want you to help me receive the ATM VISA CARD Fund $660.000.00 USD from UBA Bank in Senegal. When you receive it in your country I will send you the ATM CARD SECRET PIN to start withdrawing the money with everyday limit of $20.000 .00 USD and after withdrawing all the total money then you will deposit all the money ( $660.000 USD) in your bank account and inform me then I will take a leave from my Job so that i can come over to your country. When I arrive your country i will give you 40% of the Total money before I will start investing the money in a good Business with your help.

After planing on how to Invest the money in a good Business and settled down, I will go back to Libya to resign and come back to your country to live and focus on the business, i don"t have kids and not married yet..

My dear my spirit choose you that why I put my trust and confidence in you, I want you to receive the ATM VISA CARD by next week and start withdrawing the money Immediately,
Send your below information to me urgently;

Your full
names:...........
Your
Your
address:..............
Post code:.................
City:......................
Telephone number:.........
Profession:................

My own information

Your full
names:...........Dr. Betty Willson
Your
Your
address:..............131 S MCKENZIE ST
Post code:.................99669
City:...................... California
Telephone number /whatsapp:......... +1 6137036643

Profession:................ Medical Doctor (Orthopedic and Trauma Surgeon) DWB.

thanks for your consideration
I'll be waiting for your immediate response
Yours Dr. Betty Willson.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My dear how was your day, This is the lawyer in Senegal, Contact him as i told you, I have make very good arrangement to assist us and i have direct UBA bank ATM VISA CARD transfer department manager, He will go to the bank to receive the ATM VISA CARD and post it to you in your country Address through DHL post office.this Fund $660,000,00 USD have be process in ATM VISA CARD in the bank already,

Right now the help the lawyer will give to us is to go to the bank and sign on behalf of you to receive the ATM VISA CARD as my beneficiary and your name and your information will be register in the ATM VISA CARD Account as the owner to receive it, After the process in the bank I will communicate with the bank ATM VISA CARD transfer department Manager to issue the ATM VISA CARD to the lawyer Barrister Foday Momka to post it to my beneficiary and the ATM VISA CARD secret CODE NUMBER will be send to me for security reason,

As soon as you receive the ATM VISA CARD in your country i will send the secret CODE NUMBER to you,You will go to your bank ATM MACHINE to test the ATM VISA CARD and start withdrawing the money and banking it in your Bank account until i come over to your country for the Investment project.I will like you to follow my Instruction and the lawyer direction so that you will receive the ATM VISA CARD peaceful,please go ahead and contact the lawyer with his contact information be long.

Name. ............ Barrister Foday Momka,

E-mail address ....( barristerfodaymomkalawsen@gmail.com )

E-mail address ....( barristerfodymomkalawsen@africamail.com )

Telephone number:...... ( +221772684946).

He will educate you more on how you will receive the money, Please feel
free to contact him on mail or phone. the money is in ATM VISA CARD at UBA bank De Senegal.
I wait your immediate response
Yours Dr.Betty Wilson.
Any further information you'd like to add?: The phone number asociated to the e-mail is: +6137036643

Phone;
+16137036643
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Canada
City or exchange location Cornwall
Original network provider* Iristel Inc.

drbettywilson919@gmail.com

Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:42 am

Romance / Non-delivery / fake ATM card scam:

I am Dr. Betty Wilson,
if you want to be bless this year
then contact me to my private email address
( drbettywilson919@gmail.com ) OK.

Header:

Return-Path: <l.c.a.f.m.88@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2019
Subject:

Thank you so much for writing back, how was your day together with your health? Please I'm so sorry for late reply, i was actually attending to casualties. Notwithstanding, I'm looking for a serious relationship and a business partner, one who is serious, honest, trustworthy and reliable, thereafter my aims are achieved i believe we could go far in life if you accept to be my business partner in your country or if you assist me in this deal.

I'm a Medical Doctor and I'm currently working with Doctors without Borders here in Libya. I have made up my mind to relinquish the Job and relocate for the sake of my life, i guess working here is no longer safe for me. Rebels has killed good number of my colleagues on daily bases and there is also casualties everywhere. During one of our rescue Mission we came across a safe box containing huge amount of money that belongs to the supporters of over thrown government of Libya and terrorist group, which we believe it was money meant for buying Highly Prohibited Weapons, Firearms and Missiles. As you may know, we can not return this money back because the system of government here is corrupted, and all the Doctors on that rescue mission came to agreement that the money be shared among us which we did.

My share of the money is $875,000,00 US Dollars (Eight Hundred and Seventy Five Thousand United States Dollars) Now I'm seeking your assistance to receive my share of the money from (Senegal UBA Bank) to your own country. I want you to assure me that you will keep the money safe till i come over to your country to meet you and start investing the money in a good business there in your country.

It's clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal, but i want to let you know that i have made solid arrangements with a Lawyer in Senegal to assist me in transferring the money to any country or destination of my choice. Right now the money has been transferred into UBA BANK De Senegal from Libya for security purpose.The bank told me that they have already processed the money into ATM VISA CARD so that there will be no risk on the process of evacuation.

I have decided to compensate you with 40% out of the total money immediately after the ATM VISA CARD gets you, while the rest of the balance will be my investment capital in your country. Please i don't want you to discuss this matter to a third party, if you don't want to be party to this business please delete.

I want you to keep this information as top secret from any person in order not to jeopardize my position here. I chose to contact you after my prayers and i believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, i know you might be wondering why i am revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well, i will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving this fund.

Note; I do not know how long I've got to stay here, It's due to the survival of two bomb attack in our health center which prompted me to search for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive my fund. As soon as you receive my fund i will come to your country for my Investment Project and also to start a new life.

I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need more clarification just let me know and i will explain further. I want to let you know that here in the Doctors without Borders Base we are not allowed to make use of mobile phone for security reasons, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time. Attached below is my pictures. While waiting to receive your positive reply.

Thanks,
Dr. Betty Wilson.

Stole Images used:

Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:11 pm

My dear,
How are you today? i hope you are strong and healthy? My dear i really appreciate the effort and courage for making out time to write to me once again. The terms of this letter are very simple and understandable. Nevertheless, i want you to trust and believe me when i say that there is nothing to worry about in this deal. Honestly i have made an arrangement with a lawyer and the UBA bank manager to transfer the fund $875.000,00 USD to you peaceful through ATM VISA CARD to avoid stop order or transfer tax.

Truly I'm a Doctor that has the fear of God and also do things in accordance to the directives of my spirit and instinct. I choose you to be my friend and Business partner in order to help me receive the Fund because I'm not permitted to send packages of any kind or Fund any of my friends nor relatives because of the crisis here since I'm still in Doctors Without Borders Base here in Libya. If i eventually send out anything to any country it will be suspicious and i will be query for going against the rules and regulation herein, that is reason why i choose you and i believe that you will not disappoint or thwart the trust i have on you.

Please put away fear or doubt and make up your mind to help me in this deal, i promise you will not regret being part of it. I pray that God will give you more grace and courage to make up your mind. One more thing, i want to let you know that there are no complication on this deal if you follow my instruction and our lawyer instruction every thing will go successful. Please keep this business confidential so that it will not jeopardize my position here.

I want to remind you once again that every arrangement towards this project is intact between both of us, please send your below information to me urgently.

Your full names:................
Your age:..........................
Your address:...................
Post code:........................
City:..................................
Telephone number:..........
Profession:.......................
Tell me about your family and their Business.....

Once I'm through with my assignment here in Libya i will come to meet you in your country on how to plan our Investment Project but right now i will appreciate us to focus on how you will receive the ATM VISA CARD of $875.000.00 USD till i come to your country. Meanwhile, immediately after all that are achieved i will give you 40% out of the total money as i have promised and you will assist me to Invest the rest of the Fund in your country.
I'm looking forward to receive your immediate positive reply.

Best regard.
Dr. Betty Wilson

Same photo used in the fake passport above.

Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:24 pm

My dear how are you? This is the Barrister in Senegal Contact as i told you that i made good arrangement to assist us and i have also directed him to the bank transfer department manager. The Barrister will go to the bank register your name and information as my beneficiary.

After processing the ATM VISA CARD in the bank i will communicate with the bank ATM VISA CARD transfer department Manager to issue the ATM VISA CARD to Barrister Evan Alexandre so that he can post it to my beneficiary. Immediately Barrister receives the ATM VISA CARD he will post it to you in your country address through DHL post office. The total amount is $875,000,00 USD. (Eight Hundred And Seventy Five Thousand United State Dollars)

As soon as you receive the ATM VISA CARD in your country i will send you the secret CODE NUMBER to start withdrawing the money and banking it in your bank account until i come over to your country for the Investment project. I will like you to follow my instruction and the Barrister's direction so that you will receive the ATM VISA CARD peaceful. please contact the Lawyer with the information below.

Name. ............ Barrister Evan Alexandre.

E-mail address ...( barrevanalexandre83@gmail.com )

Telephone number:...... ( +221703514437 ).

The Barrister will educate you more on how you will receive the ATM VISA CARD. Please feel free to contact him on mail or phone. The money is in UBA bank De Senegal.
I await your immediate response.
Remain blessed.

Yours Dr.Betty Wilson.

Phone:
+221703514437
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)

barrevanalexandre83@gmail.com

Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:56 pm

République du Sénégal (francês)
República do Senegal
Bandeira do Senegal
Brasão de armas do Senegal

ATTORNEY / AGREEMENT

Sir,
I RECEIVED YOUR MAIL, IN RESPECT OF ATM VISA CARD $875.000.00.USD AS I WAS INSTRUCTED BY MY CLIENT DR. BETTY WILSON TO COLLECT FROM UBA BANK AND DELIVER TO YOU ONCE YOU CONTACT ME AND I'VE CONFIRMED THAT YOU ARE THE RIGHT PERSON.

DR. BETTY WILSON SIGNED THIS ATM VISA CARD WITH THE BANK OF UBA DE SENEGAL HERE BEFORE SHE TRAVELED BACK TO LIBYA WHERE SHE WORKS AT US DOCTOR'S BASE.

I WILL LIKE YOU TO SEND ME YOUR FULL DETAILS SO THAT I WILL GO TO UBA BANK TO COLLECT YOUR ATM VISA CARD, IF I COME BACK I WILL SEND YOU THE SCAN COPY AND WE WILL DISCUSS HOW YOU WILL RECEIVE IT IN YOUR COUNTRY.
PLEASE FORWARD YOUR FULL INFORMATION TO ME IMMEDIATELY.

1. FULL NAME................................................

2. CORRECT ADDRESS..........................................

3. COUNTRY ................................................

4. City.......................................................

5.PHONE NUMBER ...............................................

6.PASSPORT OR ANY ID NUMBER. ................................

7.OCCUPATION...................................................

SIGNED.
BAR. EVAN ALEXANDRE.

Header:
Return-Path: <barrevanalexandre83@gmail.com>
From: Barrister Evan Alexandre <barrevanalexandre83@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019
Subject: ATTORNEY / AGREEMENT

Post a reply