Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fbidirectorusa91@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

fbidirectorusa91@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:45 pm

May we have your attention please !!
People
INTELLIGENT MONITORING UNIT <fbidirectorusa91@gmail.com> Today at 16:38
Reply-To: barbobharrison@gmail.com
BCC
Message body
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Dept: Anti-Terrorist & Monetary Crimes Division
Office: Washington, D.C. Headquarters.

Urgent Attention.

May we have your attention please !!

This is to officially inform you that The Federal Bureau of Investigation indeed understands your predicament based
on the enormous fraudulent activities going on around the world. Be informed that we are mindful of the trend because of several complaints from innocent
people like you that are swindled. We deem it necessary to protect our citizens and fund beneficiaries against such ugly scam.

But due to greed and selfishness among the people that handled the transaction from the beginning, it has been almost impossible for the fund to get to you as the rightful owner. We want to let you know that nothing has happened to your fund, it is still safe and ready to be released to you, this is a sum of USD10, 500 000.00 (TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS only) This is the total registered amount and I will email you the escrow online account details from First National Bank of America to confirm this USD10, 500 000.00 in their savings account which has been mapped out for your payment.

Consequently, the FBI in collaboration with the World Bank and United Nations have verified and confirmed that your fund has been re approved to be paid to you as the legitimate beneficiary through First National Bank of America. But our question is this; are you still willing and interested in receiving your fund, at second part payment for this year 2018? Get back to me with your answer and further procedure will be communicated to you upon my receipt of your response.

We will be expecting your immediate response for it is very much important.

Yours faithfully ,

Mr. Gordon M. Snow
FBI Special Agent on Financial matters
Federal Bureau of Investigation FBI.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: fbidirectorusa91@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:09 pm

Greetings
People
FIRST LADY MELANIA TRUMP <barbobharrison@gmail.com> Today at 14:55
Reply-To: melaniatrumpfirstlady111@gmail.com
BCC
Message body
THE OFFICE OF THE FIRST LADY MELANIA TRUMP
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500
Telephone: (202) 945-4347

10/29/2018

Attention

OFFICIAL MEMO

Good day and welcome to ember month. It is my great pleasure to pass this piece of information to you after a long period time and many years of waiting to give you this information. I think God made it possible today for us to come across each other again through email conversation, because I waited so long to tell you this good news. This information targets three areas — well-being, combating opioid addiction, and fighting cyber bullying by pushing for positivity across social media platforms.

As a mother and as First Lady of the United States of America, it concerns me that in today’s fast-paced and ever-connected world, children can be less prepared to express or manage their emotions and oftentimes turn to forms of destructive or addictive behavior such as bullying, drug addiction or even suicide. The emphasis here are to promote social media communication, create jobs and to reach out to the poor children all over the world. At least with this little effort we can make this world a better place to be.

After what happened years ago and the report we got over how you have spent so much money in the hands of Fraudsters, years later, you where approved to manage a sum of USD10, 500 000.00 (TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS), I lost your contact and this fund have been with Suntrust Bank ever since then, I deposited this fund to Suntrust Bank in 2013/2014 thinking I will get in touch with you but all my effort to reach you where to no avail. As God may want it my Husband emerged the winner of the Presidential election in 2016 and I was given the position of First Lady. After my series of search to reach out with you, I finally got your email contact through the FBI internet search for scam victims.

This Fund is still with Suntrust Bank, and the only clearances you will carry out is to tender Fund ownership certificate and Affidavit of claim from the Federal Jury. This documents won't cost you much, as soon as you contact Suntrust Bank and tender the deposit certificate to them, they will detailed the processes to you and how much it will cost for those two documents which will enable them proceed the transaction quickly. I am very much excited today writing this letter to you after waiting for so many years. Please get back to me as soon as you read this letter so that I will direct you to the Suntrust Bank director who is in charge of this transaction, I will also email you the deposit certificate for you to tender it to his office then we would proceed from there. May the Lord continue to strengthen you as you work in his vine yard Amen.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Yours Sincerely
First Lady, Melania Trump
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 21, 2019 8:13 pm

Your urgent attention is needed
People
PEOPLES NATIONAL BANK <melaniatrumpfirstlady111@gmail.com> 7 May at 12:22 PM
Reply-To: nationalbankpeoples@gmail.com
BCC
Message body
Hello

Please kindly treat this message with your utmost corporation.

This is to officially inform you that we received a payment order from Federal Financial governing body Washington DC to pay you a total sum of USD32, 000 000.00 (Thirty two million United States Dollars) This is as a result of New Financial Regulation in the Country to tackle high Volume of Transaction in the country to stop International financial support to Presidential Candidates for the upcoming election next year November 3rd 2020. The Federal Financial Governing Body have no such volume/Tones of fund to pay you directly into your bank account. Your fund worth of USD32, 000 000.00 is now under our custody to pay it directly into your bank account or through Check/ATM CARD upon your request.

However, following the new financial regulation in the country, we hereby demand that you provide the following documents before we could effectively transfer the fund to you, kindly take note of the following documents needed to effect your transaction;

Fund Ownership certificate
Indemnity Bond certificate
FBI Clearance certificate.

Those three documents will be obtain from the United States Consulate here. If you do not have those documents in your position kindly get back to me immediately with your full details through my mobile number below to direct you exactly where to obtain them and the total cost of them. I am here to offer you our maximum services and complete your transaction within short period of time thanks for your corporation.

Our 24hrs Hot Line: +17072293154, You can text instantly, call or WhatsApp. We are here to help you achieve your dreams and to Attain your maximum expectation. That is why we are Called PEOPLES NATIONAL BANK. (Our primary objectives are to reach out lives and help people achieve their dreams)

Best regards
Mr. Tuua Perosi
Peoples National Bank
Tacoma Washington State Branch USA

Phone:
+17072293154
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Timber Cove, Sea Ranch DA, CA
Original network provider* Neutral Tandem-california, Llc - Ca
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:46 pm

Hello

THE FIRST LADY OF USA <melaniatrumpfirstlady111@gmail.com>
Reply-To: melaniatrumpp12@gmail.com
Bcc:

18 Jul at 23:02

Hello,

This is from the desk of the first Lady of the United States of America Mrs. Melania Trump. I have sent you series of email concerning your pending fund with the United States Government in conjunction with the Congress, but unfortunately you have failed to reply accordingly. I have gotten everything needed to finalize your transaction, all I need is your steady response and compliance towards my instructions.

I want to use this opportunity to inform you that I have reached an agreement with the United States congress through the virtue of power bestowed on me as the First Lady of the United States of America, to stand on your behalf as your representative for the releasing of your fund. you will pay 10% of the fund to the Congress for IRS clearances for the year 2019/2020 after you have received your only. You will also be required to go to Missouri where the bank officer will give you the official form to fill in your details and bank account details to transfer your fund, this is a total sum of USD32, 000 000.00 (THIRTY TWO MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS). I will appreciate your correspondence towards this message. I will send you more details about this process and also what you need to do in order to complete this entire scenario, it may sound silly or pathetic to you but I want you to understand that I am not here to waste your time or mine, it is a reality, thanks for your understanding.

Best regards
Mrs. Melania Trump
First Lady of the United States of America
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:14 pm

Dear Sir/Ma,

OFFICE OF THE FIRST LADY UNITED STATES OF AMERICA <melaniatrumpfirstlady111@gmail.com>
Reply-To: melaniatrumpp12@gmail.com
Bcc:

Mon, 24 Feb at 22:52

Dear Sir/Ma,

To whom it may concern:

I am please to use this opportunity to wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR and prosperous life in this year 2020.

I hope this message find you in good health. I brought good news to you and I am sure you will mediate over it. My Husband and I, after the final conclusion on his impeachment saga, we have been vindicated and he's now fully qualified to run for second tenor. We have set out a new strategy called UNIVERSAL CAMPAIGN TEAM FOR TRUMP 2020. This agenda, has to do with our campaign program, we are sending out email messages to over 200 people within the United States and outside the United States who are ready to work for us as campaign manager, We hope you can be a good campaign manager to us. We are offering the sum of USD2, 000 000.00 each to our campaign managers, also we will get you an invitation letter to come to the White House with the rest of the managers, you will be given campaign managerial ID and also a flight ticket which will enable you arrive in White House to officially enroll you and formalize your membership.

Please kindly reply this message if you are interested and would like to work with us. I appreciate your time and corporation.

Yours faithfully
Mrs. Melania Trump
First Lady, United States of America
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.