Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

solomonahmed.unsecafricahqters@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:27 pm

From United Nations On Your Release/Contact The Paying Bank Now.
People
MR SOLOMONAHMED UNSECAFRICSREGION <solomonahmed.unsecafricahqters@gmail.com> Today at 15:41
BCC
Message body
United Nations Information Center
17, Alfred Rewane Road, S.W. Ikoyi.
Lagos-Nigeria
Emil: solomonahmed.unsecafricahqters@gmail.com

Dear Sir,

This is to notify you the compensation funds Program valued US$750,000.00 has been approved in your favour fund from United Nation Organization (UNO), having confirm your email message the Organization has agreed to release the fund via bank cheque or ATM Card to the tune of US$750,000.00. Upon your mode of payment choice.

Right now I am working on the final release documents of your payment but to be honest with you this will cost you only the sum of US$148 for the dispatching fee of the package/parcel to your address this fees is for insurance and dispatching charges only.

Please contact the Bank that will order for the cheque or the ATM Card as your choice maybe with the below information:

Bank name: Zenith International Bank
Address: Address:Plot 84 Ajiose Adeogun Street Victoria Island Lagos- Nigeria.
Bank email address: zenithinternationalplc@gmail.com
Telephone Number: +234-815-921-3606 (call or sms)
Director Name: Mr. David Smith
Position: Director Foreign Remittance KTT/Cheque Confirmation officer

Sir this Bank Cheque or ATM Card based on your choice will only be delivered to your address through diplomatic courier Service hand in hand in your country if you agree with me send your home address and cell phone and copy of your id card for identification.

You hereby advice to reconfirm your bank account details and address so as to avoid wrongful release order of the cheque thereafter. also upon your communication with bank ask for the information you will be using to remit the dispatching and insurance Token.

i wait to read back from you.

Yours faithfully
Mr. Solomon Ahmed

Phone:
+2348159213606
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:47 pm

UNITED NATIONS CYBER SECURITY DEPARTMENT/ (400.000.
United Nations Branch Office UK,

London Suit N7, NS1T2WK,

United Nations Compensation Payment 2019.

REF/PAYMENTS CODE: 02096/ (£400.000.00)

Attention: Sir/Madam

This good-news is brought to you by the organization of the united nations UK branch, in conjunction with the financial service authority united kingdom to pay 9,000 scam victims the sum of Four Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling (£400,000,00) each.

You are listed for this payment as one of the scammed victims, You have to contact the ATM Swift Card Center for the immediate payment which has been titled on your name by the United Nation. On this faithful recommendations, we want you to know that during the first UN meeting of the year 2019, held at the U.N Headquarters New York, in the present with the United Nations Secretary-General. Mr. António Guterres on the World Economic Situation and Prospects 2019 On the Global Financial and Economic Crisis.

It was alarmed so much by him in the meeting on the loss of funds by various World to the scam artists operating in syndicate all over the world today and that it is affecting the world economic growth and development such as international trade, international financial system, and debt, in other to stop this, the United Nations is now paying 9,000 in section of financing for development, sustainable development, human settlements, poverty eradication, globalization and interdependence to the people of World, the payments are to be paid by UNITED NATIONS authorize ATM Swift Center.

According to the number of applicants at hand, 78 beneficiaries have been paid, we still have more left to receive theirs. your E-mail i.d was mentioned by the security intelligent monitoring system as one of the victims of the operations, you are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to anyone or who so ever, for any reason what so ever, the secret service is already on trace of the criminals. Your total compensation will be programmed via the ATM Master Card in which it will be delivered to your destination address through our accredited delivery agency.

The board of trustees and management of the United Nations compensation team has finalized and has given an immediate payment approval of ATM electronic card.

You have to fill and submit this form below to the united nations authorize ATM master card payment office with this below form:

Full name...........................................

Date of birth.......................................

Postal/address....................................

Sex......................................................

Nationality......................................…

Occupation..........................................

Mobile telephone.................................

Office number..................................…

Scan copy of your identity...................

Here are the details of the ATM swift card office in London United kingdom.contact person: Dr Bright Green, General manager, foreign transfer nit,

email id: Infodesk.bgreenoffice@cash4u.com

Bank phone number: +447035 01 809

Signed by, António Guterres. UN secretary-general, In coordination with the British prime minister Boris Johnson

Regards,

Mr. Solomon Ahmed
General manager-Foreign Transfer Unit.

Header:

Return-Path: <solomonahmed.unsecafricahqters@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
From: MR SOLOMONAHMED UNSECAFRICSREGION <solomonahmed.unsecafricahqters@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019
Subject: Attention:Sir/Madam-From UN Cybersecurity Department, Your Ref/Payment Code:02096/(£400.000.00)

Phone:
+44703501809
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

<Infodesk.bgreenoffice@cash4u.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:52 am

London Suit N7, NS1T2WK,

Attention:

Sir,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email message dated Saturday 21st December 2019 which the content is well noted.

we have confirm your details but for the immediate issuance of the atm mastercard by the approval bank kindly fill the attach form and return back immediately without any delay.

Fill correctly and send back with a token fee for the dispatching and insurance coverage of the package.

Upon the confirmation of the said message i will communicate immediately to you the receiving mode of payment of the token fee.

I will be waiting to hear from you.

Regards,

Dr Bright Green
General manager
ATM swift card office
London UK

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Infodesk.bgreenoffice@cash4u.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:04 pm

London Suit N7, NS1T2WK,

Attention:

Sir,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email message dated today Tuesday 24th Dec, 2019, which the content is well noted.

Yes, you can go ahead to submit the information E-mail without any delay, for immediate issuance of the atm mastercard.

Do submit them correctly and with a token fee for the dispatching and insurance coverage of the Atm Card package.

Upon the confirmation of the said information, i will communicate to you the receiving mode for payment of the token fee.

I will be waiting to hear from you.

Regards,

Dr Bright Green
General manager
ATM swift card office
London UK
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:32 am

London Suit N7, NS1T2WK,

Attention: Attention:

Sir,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email message dated 25th December 2019 which the content is well noted.

I also confirmed the receipt your details.as below stated. And the programming of your atm master card will be by tomorrow 27th Dec, 2019,you are required to choose a four(4) PIN CODE NUMBER of your choice and send it immediately, for the final program/load your atm master card, which will enable you make withdrawals when your card is been received by you.

Name:
Add:

We are aware that it is the responsibility of the issuing bank to generate the PIN CODE NUMBER to the customers, but we prefer that customers pick up their PIN CODE NUMBER themselves for security purposes.

Do remember to send quickly your four(4) Pin Code Number, with a token fee for the dispatching and insurance coverage of the atm master card package.

Upon the confirmation of the said information, i will communicate to you the receiving mode for payment of the token fee.

I will be waiting to hear from you soonest.

Regards,

Dr Bright Green
General manager
ATM swift card office
London UK
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:03 am

London Suit N7, NS1T2WK,

Attention:Attention:

Sir,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email message dated Friday 27th Dec, 2018, which the content well noted with your temporary pin Code number.

It is my pleasure to inform you that,the loading/programming of your atm master card have been concluded today, about anhour ago, with your chosen temporary four pin code Numbers (6663),which you can as well change as soon as you received the ATM Master Card. The ATM Master Card Value is Four Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling (£400.000.00) only.

Based on the token fee for dispatching and insurance coverage of the atm master card package. The is amount £320.00 which is equivalent to US$423.00 as agreed by the delivering agency. You are hereby advice to send this token fee for the finalization and immediate delivery to your address in New York. Please understand that these are standard procedures in order to ensure transparency.

Upon the confirmation of this massage, i will communicate to you the receiving mode for payment of the token fee of £320.00 (US$423.00) equivalent.

Your delivering address remains as below stated:
Name:
Address:

I will be waiting to hear from you soonest for quick delivery.

Regards.

Dr Bright Green
General manager
ATM swift card office
London UK
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:18 am

Attention:

Sir,

This is to acknowledge receipt of your mail massage dated 29th Dec, 2019 which the content is well noted with your Reconfirmed and correct receiving address.

Based on the dispatching and insurance coverage token fee of the package amount to 320 British Pounds which is equivalent to US$423.00, you are hereby advice to send the token fee via World Remit or direct transfer to the final delivering agent in united stated through this below receiving account details:

Bank Name: Wells Fargo
Account Number: 135127XXXX
Bank Address: 100 NW John Jones Dr Burleson, Texas 76028
Account Name: Kevin S.
Beneficiary address: r Burleson, Texas 76028
Routing Number: 111900659

kindly pay and order the World Remit agent to credit the above account for immediate confirmation.

Upon the confirmation of the said token we shall do the needful immediately by dispatching the ATM Card package to your new stated address below:

Name:
Address:

Please be aware of our commitment to see that your delivery takes effect within today 30th and tomorrow 31st Dec 2019 and by the next 48 hours it will arrive your address.

I wait for the confirmation receipt of the token without any delay for our immediate action.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Yours faithfully

Dr Bright Green
General manager
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:33 am

Attention:

Sir,

If you still found it difficult to remit the usd$423.00 to the account I gave you.

You can visit any Apple or Walmart store close to you, Purchase an AMAZON GIFT CARD worth of usd$423.00 and send it to me.

As you purchase the AMAZON CARD, Scratch it, take a picture of the Card attached and send to my email.

Looking forward to hear from you soonest.

Yours faithfully

Dr Bright Green
General manager
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:26 am

Attention:

Sir,

If you still found it difficult to remit the usd$423.00 to the account I gave you.

You can visit any Apple or Walmart store close to you, Purchase an AMAZON GIFT CARD worth of usd$423.00 and send it to me.

As you purchase the AMAZON CARD, Scratch it, take a picture of the Card attached and send to my email.

Yours faithfully

Dr Bright Green
General manager
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:00 am

Attention:

Sir,

Yours faithfully

Dr Bright Green
General manager
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.