Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

drbelloo11prepresidency@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

drbelloo11prepresidency@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:38 pm

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION 2018 FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE (FMF) A
People
Dr. BELLO FRANK <drbelloo11prepresidency@yahoo.com> Today at 8:58
Reply-To: "Dr. BELLO FRANK" <drbelloo11prepresidency@yahoo.com>
Message body
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY
FEDERAL FUND MONITORY COMMITTEE FOREIGN PAYMENT CONSOLIDATION OFFICE
FEDERAL SECRETARIAT, GARKI-ABUJA

Attn: SIR/MADAM

Following my appointment as (Director,Federal Fund Monitoring Committee), by President Muhammadu Buhari on 11th November, 2015, I have being specially mandated by the President himself to make sure I use my position to restore the good image and past glory of this country which has been drag to the mood by some dishonest bank officials, and top government personals.

Subject to this directive, my office has being directed to ensure that all outstanding debt payment of contractors fund, next of kin claim is looked into very carefully and payment of such long overdue debt paid immediately through this office after a wild verification that the beneficiary whose name like yours is the legal beneficiary of this fund.

Your file has just been submitted to my table among the beneficiary whose part payment of $10.5Million United State Dollars as long overdue for payment through our correspondent bank, the Bank of Hope, New York. You are as a matter of urgency requested to forward your affidavit of claim ,your banking details where you want us to transfer your fund into ,your personal number, contact address, a copy of your identification for administrative processing of this payment either through following

1) Bank to Bank MT103 swift transfer.
2) ATM Card
3) Opening an online account for you?

PLEASE IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING/INTERESTED IN RECEIVING THIS FUND KINDLY INDICATE SO AS TO CANCEL YOUR PAYMENT

We anticipate your urgent response.

Yours faithfully,

Dr. BELLO FRANK ABDUL
(Director,Federal Fund Monitoring Committee)

Cc: Central Bank of Nigeria
Cc: The President Federal Republic of Nigeria
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.