Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ubaj80@yahoo.pt

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ubaj80@yahoo.pt

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:01 pm

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION VISIT IN WEST AFRICAN NIGERIA
PAYMENT OFFICE <ubaj80@yahoo.pt> Today at 20:47
Reply-To: PAYMENT OFFICE <paymentoffice16@yahoo.com>
Message body
ANTI-TERRORIST MONETARY, CYBER RESPONSE AND CRIMES DIVISION FBI HEADQUARTERS WASHINGTON DC FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS J.EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING 935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW WASHINGTON,
D.C. 20535-0001

Our Ref: CBN /0N8/CONTRACT NO.856.
To. Beneficiary:

This is Agent Peter Strzok and we are here in West African Nigeria as an FBI/UNITED NATION delegate that has been delegated to investigate these fraudsters who are in the business of swindling Foreigners that came for transaction in Nigeria.

Please be informed that during our investigation, we found out that there is a total sum amount of money $25.5 million that has been assigned in your name as the beneficiary and these fraudsters are busy swindling you without any hope of receiving your fund.

These are the works of the fraud stars who needed to extort money from you in the name of this transfer. We have to inform you that we have made some arrested in respect of this delayed over due fund. I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I advise you urgently respond to this message.

These criminals will be caught unaware and we don't want them to know this new development to avoid jeopardizing our the investigation, you need to conceal anything that has to do with this exercise to enable us to get all the necessary information we required.

As soon as I receive your response, further details will be furnished to you.

You should Contact:- Agent Peter Strzok FBI Head of Director
Email Address:- paymentoffice16@yahoo.com

Please KINDLY Reconfirm Your Information Again.

Your Full Name_____
Your Address____
Your Age______
Your City_______
Your State_____
Your Country_____
Your Home phone_______
Your Cell phone_______
Your Occupation____
Your Passport id____
Your Next Kin______

I shall be expecting your swift response as soon as you receive this email.

Regards.
FBI Agent Office
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

paymentoffice16@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:52 am

More from a Survivor:

From: FBI COMPENSATION OFFICE <paymentoffice16@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 9, 2019
Subject: Anti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division Fbi

Anti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division Fbi Headquarters In Washington, D.C.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation J. Edgar Hoover Building 935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001

Good Day.

The FBI has offices around the world and can be contacted around the clock, every day of the year. Why are you keeping silent over this issue? Meanwhile, this Compensation department has been mandated to send your compensation funds to you which is 100 % Guarantee for payment to you as one of the scammed victim.

Furthermore, we advise you to stop any further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) concerning any transaction your Compensation fund without further delay on this email address or You should call me. You need to do everything possible within today and tomorrow to get this process done because We are here to protect you.

The United Nations has authorized to compensation you through wire transfer this week. Your total sum is US$25,500,000 Million Dollars to you through the Central Bank of Nigeria. Your name was among the list of names submitted to the bank immediate transfer of your funds.

As long as am concern it will not work because we have involved and I want to prove to you that since we have started this exercise many peoples have been receiving their lost fund without any further delay and I want you to be among the beneficiaries..

But all I want you to do is this, please and please make it possible to raise this fees and sent it to me fast. So that Bank will release your fund without further delay or you tell me how much you have at your hands now because i don't want you to face the FBI LAW.

So try and see how possible or how soon you will come up with the fees today or tomorrow. I don't know why you are delaying the fees till this moment. Do not allow us to carried out our law.

Further instruction on transfer procedure. Waiting for your immediate response.

Thank You.

FBI Agent Peter Strzok,
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS DIRECTORS
MY DIRECT TELEPHONE NO: +234-90-5355-5679 MOBLIE

Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2019
Subject: FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS DIRECTORS

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
Anti-Terrorist And Monitory Crime Division.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
J.Edgar.Hoover Building Washington Dc
Customers Service Hours / Monday To Saturday
Office Hours Monday To Saturday:

Hello Honorable Beneficiary·

Why are you keeping silent over this issue. Do not see this information as a joke.

This is the second time we are sending you this mail in regards to your fund transfer in our custody.

With all due respect, if you really know that you are no more interested of making this claim of your outstanding fund of yours kindly update me now to cancel this transaction.

Yours in service.

FBI Agent Peter Strzok,

Phone:
+2349053555679
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

paymentoffice16@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:54 am

Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2019
Subject: Re: FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS DIRECTORS

Hello Honorable Beneficiary·

Why are you keeping silent over this issue. What is date of the payment? and When are you going to send the toking fees this week?

if you are not interested of claiming your compensation fund then you send us the authorization letter to cancel your $25,500.000.00m usd as you don't want to receive your scammer victim compensation fund because of this toking fees. You want to abandon the compensation fund to the Federal Government of Nigeria to make use of your compensation fund. Good Luck.

Hope you know that FBI is not the paying bank. We only dircet any scammer victim to the paying bank where he/she will receive his compensation fund as a scammer victim but if you are not complying with us.

The Federal Government of Nigeria will claim the compensation as abandon fund. So do not allow this opportunity pass you by.

We Need Letter of Authorization To Cancel Your Fund As You Are Not Complying With Us.

Yours in service.

FBI Agent Peter Strzok,

Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2019

Subject: (Motto: No Body is Above The Law)

Hello, Honorable Beneficiary·

We Need Letter of Authorization To Cancel Your Fund As You Are Not Complying With Us. Why are you keeping silent over this issue? What is the final date of the payment again? and When are you going to send the toking fees this week? You are listed and approved for this payment as one of the scammed victims to be compensated. All over the world today In other to compensate scammer victims, the UN Bodies in conjunction with the Nigerian Government is now paying scammer victims. The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) and (FBI) working together.

The Federal Government of Nigeria will claim the compensation as abandon fund. So do not allow this opportunity to pass you by.

Yours in service.

FBI Agent Peter Strzok,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

paymentoffice16@yahoo.com mr.brunonwosu@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:57 am

Sent: Friday, April 26, 2019
Subject: Anti-Terrorist And Monitory Crime Division.

Hello Beneficiary,

I am waiting to receive your full details where you want to receive your compensation fund which is the sum of $25,500.000.00 Million United State Dollars. When are you going to send the processing fees?

This is the best the FBI can do for you and you are advised to take advantage of this opportunity.

I shall be expecting your swift response as soon as you receive this email. Get back to me fast immediately. Let me know your plan because your name is are among the list now.

Remain Blessed.

FBI Agent Peter Strzok,

Sent: Friday, August 16, 2019
Subject: Why are you Ignoring My E-mails?

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
TINUBU SQUARE LAGOS- NIGERIA.
FROM THE DESK OF MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE
THE NEW EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OUR REF: CBN/IRD/CBX/06/2019

FROM THE DESK OF MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE
THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
EMAIL:-- mrgodwinemefielec@yahoo.com

ATTN: SIR/MA,

YOUR FUND IS READY FOR PAYMENT
Ref: STBL/IRD/TLX/03/19

VERY URGENT MESSAGE AND GOOD NEWS TO YOU.

PLEASE, WE WILL PAY YOUR FUND DIRECTLY TO YOU. DO NOT KEEP SILENT ON
THIS MATTER NOW.

We request you as a matter of Urgency and Accuracy, do Cross-Check
this Submitted Bank Account Details that belongs to you and has been
forwarded to us by your representatives and confirm to avoid any
wrongful remittance of your funds because it's ready to pay the toking
fees and receive the fund transfer on your behalf as your
representatives. You should confirm to us fast today. If Mrs.
Cassandra Brown is your representatives? to avoid wrong wire transfer.
Call him direct with his telephone number.

Cross-Check Properly This Bank Account As Stated Below if it is your
account details :

Account Name: Mrs. Cassandra Brown
Bank Name: Citibank Of Manhattan Beach, California USA.
Account Number: 130123997251
Routing Number: 041202582
Swift Code: USBKUS44IMT

Please, your urgent confirmation is required to enable this office to
commence the transfer, The Central Bank of Nigeria remains committed
to your financial principles through the above contact details. We
hope you will benefit from our services of experts. We assure you the
best of our services at all times assuring you of this payment
transfer legitimacy.

YOU NEED AS ALL THE ARRANGEMENT TO PAY YOU HAS BEEN WELL CONCLUDED BY
THE PRESIDENCY FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA/CBN AND WE CAN NOT
ENTERTAIN ANY DELAY.

YOU ARE HIGHLY WELCOME. I WAIT FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.

YOURS

CENTRAL BANK CONTROL DEPARTMENT.(CBN)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

generalaliyum@yahoo.com.ph fbiofficedirector16@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:02 am

From: I am the current Director of FBI Agent is Christopher A. Wray, <generalaliyum@yahoo.com.ph>
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2019
Subject: ANTI-TERRORIST MONETARY, CYBER RESPONSE AND CRIMES DIVISION FBI HEADQUARTERS WASHINGTON DC FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS J.EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING 935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535-0001

ANTI-TERRORIST MONETARY, CYBER RESPONSE AND CRIMES DIVISION FBI HEADQUARTERS WASHINGTON DC FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS J.EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING 935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW WASHINGTON,
D.C. 20535-0001

Our Ref: UN /0N8/CONTRACT NO.856.
To. Beneficiary:

The current Director of FBI Agent is Christopher A. Wray, Greetings to you today. You are a very lucky person that your name and email address are among the unpaid beneficiary's that will receive their fund transfer from us. I am glad to tell you that your funds are real to received as soon as we hear from you today.

Are you still Alive?. Is this contact still valid?

If so get back to me as soon as possible. Do you send Mrs. Lee Whiteman to received your fund transfer as your next of kin? Your total is sum $25,500.000.00 Million United State Dollars.

There is time for everything in life and its come once in a lifetime, among many people around the globe, few enjoy the benefits of there inheritance knowingly or unknowingly whilst others funds goes into Government treasure in the absence of contacting the true beneficiary for the claim.

Please be informed that during our investigation, we found out that there is a total sum amount of money $25.500.000.00 Million United State Dollars that has been assigned in your name as the beneficiary.

We have to inform you that we have made some arrested in respect of this delayed over due fund. I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I advise you urgently respond to this message.

These criminals will be caught unaware and we don't want them to know this new development to avoid jeopardizing our the investigation, you need to conceal anything that has to do with this exercise to enable us to get all the necessary information we required.

Be advised to stop any further communication with the fraudsters in-case if they are still communicating with you forward there email to me for more investigations. then you should forward there email to me. You are required to respond to my letter immediately so your payment can be processed without any delay.

As soon as you contact the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA below further details will be furnished to you on how you will receive your fund and you should respond to me.

You Should Contact Person: Governor Godwin Emefiele,( CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA )
The Executive Paymaster General and International Foreign Remittance Payment Director.
Contact Email Address: ( mrgodwinemefielec@yahoo.com )

Please Kindly Reconfirm Your Information In Full Below:

Your Full Name_____
Your Address____
Your Age______
Your City_______
Your State_____
Your Country_____
Your Home Phone_______
Your Cell Phone_______
Your Occupation____
Your Passport id____
Your Next Kin Email Address_____
Your Next Kin Name______

NOTE: If you receive this message in your Junk Or Spam its due to your internet provider. I shall be expecting your swift response as soon as you receive this email.

1. You must keep my relationship with you highly secret/confidential.
2. You must not expose all the above information to anybody.
3. You must be willing to act fast on any information, directives, and advice from me.

Regards.

FBI Agent is Christopher A. Wray,
FBI Office General International Foreign Control Department.

From: FBI Agent Peter Strzok <fbiofficedirector16@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2019
To:
Subject: Re: ANTI-TERRORIST MONETARY, CYBER RESPONSE AND CRIMES DIVISION FBI HEADQUARTERS WASHINGTON DC FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS J.EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING 935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535-0001

Hello Fund Beneficiary,

Thanks for your email. Sorry for late response to your email. You are to bear the responsibility of any option you mentioned on how you want to receive your compensation fund today or tomorrow.

As soon as you contact the Central Bank of Nigeria below further details will be furnished to you on how you will receive your fund and you should respond to me.

You should contact- The Governor Godwin Emefiele,(Central Bank of Nigeria)
The Executive Paymaster General and International Foreign Remittance Payment Director.
Email: mrgodwinemefielec@yahoo.com
Telephone No: +234-80-7352-6252

Get back to me fast when you have contact and discuss with the Central Bank of Nigeria keep me update.

FBI Agent Christopher A. Wray,
FBI Director.

Phone:
+2348073526252
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fbienforcementdatacheck.usa.gov@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:05 am

From: FBI FINANCIAL UNIT <fbienforcementdatacheck.usa.gov@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, September 21, 2019
To:
Subject: I WILL ASSIST YOU WITH 230 USD ON MONDAY GO AND PAY THE BALANCE 450USD ON MONDAY

Financial and Cyber Crime Division
J. Edgar. Hoover Building Washington DC

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Dear

Good morning

Your email and its content is well noted and understood.

To be candid to you madam,since you said that you don't have up to $680 for the Card delivery and insurance coverage fee for your ATM master card to be delivered at your door step in Canada,I want to use my position as the FBI Director to assist you.

So therefore madam, i will advise you to try and make sure you raise only $450 on or before monday so that i will help you to pay the balance of $230 OK.

Listen to me very carefully madam,i want you to bear in mind that you must receive your compensation Fund revamp ATM master card at your home address in by next week Monday or Tuesday through DHL once you pay the DHL courier company for your Revamp ATM master card delivery, insurance coverage and activation pin code balance fee of $450 only to the name of the DHL account protocol officer either Through western union or Money gram

Receiver's name : Kevin J.
Receiver's address: Houston, Texas
Amount to be paid: $680

Sender's name and address
MTCN 10 digit reference number

As soon as you send the ATM card delivery and insurance coverage balance fee of $450 today kindly make sure you scan and forward it to only me for security reasons and onward delivery of your ATM card at your door step by the DHL courier company

Yours sincerely,

Christopher Asher Wray

Federai Bureau of Investigation
J.Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
NW Washington,D.C.
20535-0001,USA

From: CENTRAL BANK GOVERNOR <mrgodwinemefielec@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2019 7:42:07 AM
Subject: You should call me on my telephone no: +234-90-5355-5679 today

Central Bank of Nigeria,
Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way
Central Business District,
Cadastral Zone,
Lagos, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
P.M.B. 0187,
Garki. Nigeria

Hello Fund Beneficiary,

INSTRUCTION/WARNING FROM CENTRAL BANK.

Please, your urgent confirmation is required to enable this office to commence the transfer, The Central Bank of Nigeria remains committed to your financial principles through the above contact details. We hope you will benefit from our services of experts.

We assure you the best of our services at all times assuring you of this payment transfer legitimacy. When are you going to send the fees this week?

PLEASE, WE WILL SEND YOUR FUND DIRECTLY TO YOU INSIDE YOUR ACCOUNT. DO NOT KEEP SILENT ON THIS MATTER NOW.

Thanks for Your Co-operation.

Governor Godwin Emefiele,( CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA )
You should call me on my telephone no: +234-90-5355-5679 today.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrgodwinemefielec@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:08 am

From: CENTRAL BANK GOVERNOR <mrgodwinemefielec@yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2019
Subject: My Office Telephone no: +234-90-5355-5679

Cadastral Zone,
Lagos, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
P.M.B. 0187,
Garki. Nigeria

Hello Fund Beneficiary,

Governor Godwin Emefiele,( CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA )
My Office Telephone no: +234-90-5355-5679

From: FBI Agent Peter Strzok <fbiofficedirector16@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2019
Subject: Are you still alive?

ANTI-TERRORIST MONETARY, CYBER RESPONSE AND CRIMES DIVISION FBI
HEADQUARTERS WASHINGTON DC FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS J.EDGAR
HOOVER BUILDING 935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW WASHINGTON, D.C.
20535-0001

Attn:

Are you still alive? I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
this is the only office that was approved to release your payment
fund,

Please follow the information given to you.

1)Your Full Name:
2)House Address:
3)Country:
4)Mobile Telephone Number or fax:
5) Your Marriage Status:
6) Your Occupation:
7) Your banking details:

please get back to me immediately.

I am going to help you as a person like me as far as you follow my instructions.

Very Urgent Response.

Kindly reply today for more information and directive

Yours Faithfully
FBI OFFICE
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jesustrocino@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:09 am

Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2019
Subject: You should contact- The Governor Godwin Emefiele,(Central Bank of Nigeria)

Hello Fund Beneficiary,

Thanks for your email. Sorry for the late response to your email. You
are to bear the responsibility of any option you mentioned on how you
want to receive your compensation fund today or tomorrow.

As soon as you contact the Central Bank of Nigeria below further
details will be furnished to you on how you will receive your fund and
you should respond to me.

You should contact- The Governor Godwin Emefiele,(Central Bank of Nigeria)
The Executive Paymaster General and International Foreign Remittance
Payment Director.
Email Address: mrgodwinemefielec@yahoo.com
Telephone No: +234-80-7352-6252

Get back to me fast when you have contact and discuss with the Central
Bank of Nigeria keep me update.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: ubaj80@yahoo.pt

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:10 am

FROM CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA, YOUR FUND IS READY <un_richrad.coleman@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: mrgodwinemefielec@yahoo.com

24 Nov at 21:44

Central Bank of Nigeria,
Cadastral Zone,
Federal Capital Territory,
Nigeria P.M.B. 0187,

Attn: Unpaid Beneficiary

Greetings, Regards your mail response, This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail which the content is well noted. Do not delay your fund transfer again because of this toking fees only. It's your time to archive your fund transfer and a golden opportunity. How much do you have at your hands now? You should make sure that you are following the instructions and directions from the bank.

l advise you on what to do immediately and the transfer will commence without delay as I will proceed to fix your name on the Payment schedule instantly to meet the three days mandate. What is the final date of making the payment this week?

Your immediate response is highly needed to enable us to commence for the wire transfer of your fund to you without any further delay immediately you send the fees requested.

You should make sure that you are following the instructions and directions from the bank. Your compensation payment we realized that your names were among the list of people who are eligible and qualified to receive your full compensation payment this week. ASK ME THE PAYMENT DETAILS AGAIN WHERE TO SEND THE TOKING FEES TODAY OR TOMORROW.

You Should Contact Person: Governor Godwin Emefiele,( CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA )
Payment Director.
You can also call him with this telephone no: +234-90-5355-5679,

The Bank for quick release of your compensation funds to you. I want the bank to release this fund transfer to you fast. I don't want the money to go into the Central Bank treasury as an abandoned fund.

From The Payment Office Director Of Foreign Remittance Department.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

fbiofficedirector16@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:37 pm

From: FBI Agent Christopher A. Wray <fbiofficedirector16@gmail.com
Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2019
To:
Subject: Re: Need 'Confirmation '

Hello Fund Beneficiary,

Thanks for your email. You should respond to my email immediately you
contact the bank. You are to bear the responsibility of any option you
mentioned on how you want to receive your compensation fund today or
tomorrow.

As soon as you contact the Central Bank of Nigeria below further
details will be furnished to you on how you will receive your fund and
you should respond to me.

You should contact Mr. Godwin Emefiele,(Central Bank of Nigeria Governor)
Payment Director.
Email Address: mrgodwinemefielec@yahoo.com
Telephone No: +234-90-5355-5679

Get back to me fast when you have contact and discuss with the Central
Bank of Nigeria keep me update.

FBI Agent Mr. Christopher A. Wray,
FBI Director.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.