Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kennethklor40@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

kennethklor40@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:17 pm

Kindly Reply Back
People
Mrs, Florence Bamidele. <kennethklor40@gmail.com> Today at 20:57
Reply-To: cb000998nig@gmail.com
BCC
Message body

Attn:Sir

Hope you are alive? We are told that you have an accident and was in coma.Please confirm this mail as the board of directors want to use your fund to pay another customer since we receive this shocking news about your accident,we are even told that you may not survive it as the accident affect your spinal cord plus the coma you are into it.Contact me back : cb000998nig@gmail.com

I want your urgent response please.

Yours in service

Mrs, Florence Bamidele.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

francsjavier44@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:08 am

I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR RESPONSE
People
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA <francsjavier44@gmail.com> Today at 21:52
Reply-To: cb000998nig@administrativos.com
BCC
Message body
Central Bank of Nigeria,
Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way ,Central Business District,Cadastral Zone,
Abuja, Federal Capital Territory,
Nigeria P.M.B. 0187,
Garki Abuja.
Nigeria.

DEAR BENEFICIARY,

Following the irrevocable Presidential payment notice to Central bank of Nigeria to release all outstanding Inheritance claims in this Third Quarter of the year 2018 as a new payment Resolution policy.

After our close door meeting with all concerned Ministries, local banks and financial Authorities involved in the payments of over due Inheritance payments .

We discovered that your file was dumped because some Sacked Bank officials were trying to divert your payment to their private bank Account unofficially without success, That was why i was instructed by the Hon. Minister of Finance and the Federal Government of Nigeria to contact you for payment update Via bank to bank wire transfer.

We apologize to you over the delay to transfer your fund today into your nominated receiving bank account immediately.

Meanwhile the transfer arrangements on your Fund was perfected after agreement with the Hon,Minister of Finance Mrs .Zainab Ahmed, Who presented the new bank account normalization letter from Minister of Justice authorizing me to release your approved funds into your accounts immediately.

Now your new Payment Reference No.35467721, Allocation No: 67487632 Password No: 33988331, Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No: 103, Released Code No: 0763; Immediate Telex confirmation No:-111411433; Secret Code No: XXTN04413. Having received these vital payment information numbers, therefore you are now qualified to receive your funds within 48 hrs.

The telex report and transfer slips will be forwarded to you accordingly by then the fund will reflect in your account immediately without any waste of time as you will also confirm this in your Bank Account.

The transfer would be done ASAP, So we are advising you to Send the Sum of $150.00 being the PRESIDENTIAL OFFICIAL CREDITING FEES FOR THE TRANSFER of your fund.

Send the $150.00 through the secretary to the Hon, Minister of finance , Mrs. Zainab Ahmed, to enable us perfect the transfer.

RECEIVER'S NAME ; ABRAHAM NDUKA STEPHEN.

ADDRESS --ABUJA--NIGERIA.

AMOUNT $150.00 ( One Hundred And Fifty United States Dollars ).

I will call your bank as soon as I hear from you before making the transfer.

PLEASE RECONFIRM YOUR BANKING DETAILS TO AVOID WRONG PAYMENT INCLUDING PHONE, FAX NUMBERS AND YOUR ID AND ALSO THE
NAME OF YOUR ACCOUNTANT/ MANAGER.

Yours Faithfully,
DR.SALIM MOHAMOD SHAFIE,
DIRECTOR,COMPUTER AND MONITORING UNIT,CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA,(CBN)
TEL#,+2349050345412.

Phone:
+2349050345412
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: kennethklor40@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:09 pm

Dear Friend

Dan Musa <cb000998nig@gmail.com>
Reply-To: cb000998nig@administrativos.com
Bcc:

21 Aug at 13:49

Dear Friend

Hope you are alive? We are informed by your brother Mr.Timothy Laverne Truax of 1555 Queen Rd Venice FL 34293 USA that you have a fatal accident last month and was in coma.Please confirm this mail as the board of directors want to use your fund to pay him with the account details and id card he presented to us,He even told us that you may not survive it as the accident affected your spinal cord.

Meanwhile, he has requested that we sent $15,000 us dollars by western union money transfer to him to pay the hospital bills as demanded by the doctor out from the $5.5m compensation fund we want to pay him but we want to confirm from you first before sending the western union to him with the three names he forwarded to us to split it into three.

We urge you to confirm this information as urgent as possible to avoid wrong payment.Kindly provide your full home address,Telephone/Fax Number and a copy of your id to clarify that you did not sent him here.

Yours in service
Mr.Dan Musa.
For:Zenith Bank Nig Plc.
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.